Yes or No 3 (Kim and Pie)

By Shadow_Sniper07

If you haven't watched Yes or No 1 and 2, I advise you to watch it first, before reading this fan fiction. Al... More

Part 1 - The untold story
Chapter II - Pie in her room
III - A Father's Point of View
Chapter IV - Kim's struggle
Chapter V - Everyday is a Difficult Day
VI - Their decisions
VII - I'll take any chances
VIII - They meet again
Chapter IX - Reunited
Chapter X - Their First Night Again in a Long While
Chapter XI - Surprise dad!
Chapter XII - contented hearts
Chapter XIII - not the right time yet
Chapter XIV - Same routine
Chapter XV - Here Comes P'Van
XVI - Round One
XVII - Reunion
XVIII - I'm sorry
XIX - The best Mom
Chapter XX- Busy Kim
XXI - Busy Sunday, Busy Monday, Busy week!
XXII - I'll find out the truth
Cahpter XXIII - Celebration
XXIV - Daddy's girl
XXV - Drunk in Pain.
XXVI - Oohhh! Kim!
XXVII - Instant Celebrity
XVIII - Who's insecure?
XXIX - Kiss and makeout. Wait, what?!
XXX - Next step.
XXXI - Mother daughter issue, leveled up
XXXII - Expect the unexpected.
XXXIII - Good news! Bad news!
XXXIV - Newly weds?
XXXV - The 'new girl'
XXXVI - Zee is trouble!
XXXVII - Kim's all grown up
XXXVIII - Good Choice!
XXXIX - Not again!
XL - Strike 3!!!
XLI - Destiny?
XLII - Angry Pie
XLIII - Secret
XLIV - Unplanned
XLV - Road Trip
XLVI - Crazy Night
XLVII - Crazier Night
XLVIII - Oh My!
XLIX - Beer Pong = wild night :-)
L - It's getting hotter!
LI - Bully Pie
LII - Devastated Kim!
LIII - How dare you!
LIV- Double Kill
LV - Face your fear
LVI - Zee is the victim! hahahah!
LVII - Zee falling..?
LVIII - The Past still Hurts
LIX - Lowlife Maniac
LX - Cutie.... What???
LXI - She's just a friend.
LXIIA - Pie's Plan part I
LXIIB - Game on!!!
LXIII - Stare down to death contest
LXIV - Surprise...
LXV - Aya's Side
LXVI - Here comes more trouble
LXVIII -
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVIII
LXXIX
LXXXA
LXXXB
FINALE PART I
FINALE PART II
FINALE - THE REAL ENDING
Message

LXVII - No title = No spoiler

8.4K 226 31
By Shadow_Sniper07

Hello YON fans…

Here is another long ud. (

Before you start reading, please click or press the star on your screen to vote for this chapter.  It’s easy you guys.  TRY IT..

THANKS A LOT. ENJOY.

.

.

-----------------

PIE’S POV

One thing is certain; my heart is in pain, again. 

I switched of the TV and walked back to our room.  I lie on our bed and my eyes were staring blankly at the ceiling.  It’s one of those moments when I really don’t know what to do and I couldn’t think straight. 

I sighed as my mind was full of images of Kim and Aya together or Kim and Yam together.  I tried to shake those images of them in my head but failed.  Now, my anxiety of losing Kim, again, is intensifying.  I fear that Aya will take advantage of the one week they’ll spend together and knowing Kim, being as kind as ever, she can’t even say no to all of her requests.  Then comes Yam, my long lost best friend and please note my sarcasm there.  Kim is her first love and you know what they say about ‘first love never dies’ crap. Also, I know that deep inside Kim’s heart she truly cared for Yam back then.  I am troubled that Kim’s old feelings for Yam will resurface again.  Plus the fact that Kim didn’t answer my call adds to that which is now making me crazy.

Come on Pie, have a little faith in Kim.  My left brain said.

Oh come on!  It’s obvious Kim’s enjoying all the attention she is getting from the two b*tches that she couldn’t answer her phone, says my right brain.

You know Kim. Since you got back together she has always tried hard to prove you that she’ll never make the same mistake again.  Just trust her.  My left brain defended.

Yeah, whatever.  Remember what most people say, cheaters will always be cheaters, or better yet, History repeats itself.  Here comes my right brain again.

What I’m saying is that you love Kim and she loves you so much too.  Just hold on to that and believe in her.  My left brain spoke again.

But sometimes, I really am not sure what to believe anymore and that sometimes is now.  I said to myself.

I tried calling Kim again for several times but she didn’t answer.  Then I drifted to slumber.

KIM’S POV

I told Aya that I haven’t told Pie that she’s here yesterday because I didn’t know if I should tell her or not…

And now, my head was rested on Aya’s shoulder while we were seated on the beach chair.  My head is in so much pain right now.  Yup, migraine. I couldn’t believe it.  She is here.  She really is here.

And yes, I’m talking about Yam.

.

.

.
FLASH BACK

Aya, I and some of our new Thai friends were seated with us while we all eat.  We were talking about non important things when I heard a familiar voice from behind me.

Uhmm… Excuse me, this is the reserved table for Thais right?”  The lady said.

All of us snapped our heads to her direction and my eyes grew wide in shock.  The girl who was in all smiles noticed my odd reaction and so she focused her eyes on me and BAM!  She immediately pulled an empty chair and sat next to me. 

“OH MY GOSH!  Kim you’re here!”  Yam half shouted, excitement evident in her voice.

Of course, I wasn’t able to respond immediately.    As I noticed Aya and our new friends was surprised with Yam’s reaction.

Uhmm..  You know her Kim?”  Aya asked.

I was about to say something when Yam spoke, “Oh, Sorry for sitting with you guys without your permission first.”  They all nodded. “I am Yam, Kim’s friend.”

All of them started introducing themselves when Aya realized something, OMG!  You’re Yam!  The Yam that…”  I covered Aya’s mouth with my hand because I knew what she was about to say and I didn’t want others knowing about our story.

“Yes, Everyone knows her.  Now shut it and just introduce yourself.”  I glared at her.

Aya rolled her eyes and took of my hand is her mouth and smiled genuinely at Yam, “Hi Yam, I’m Aya.”

Yam smiled back at Aya and then looked back at me, “So I’m guessing you and Pie never got back together?” 

Obviously she’s asking about me and Aya, “No, Kim’s still with Pie.  I am her childhood best friend.”  Yeah, Aya butted in and answered for me.

“Oh… Okay.”  Aya understood.

We all went back to eating and eventually finished our food.  And after sometime, the conference started again.

.

.
END OF FLASHBACK

.

.

.

In this conference, we have numerous speakers from all around the globe.  They of course are successful in the field of farming and livestock.  They talk about how they got big time and teaches us all of their knowledge in the field, exporting our product, expanding our target market plus some of the newest technology in our industry.

But when our speaker earlier was explaining things to us and I know that all the things that he was teaching us was important but my mind was preoccupied with different things.  Somehow I couldn’t think straight and I was not able to comprehend anything he said.

Why you ask?

Well, I haven’t told Pie that Aya is in this conference too and now Yam comes in to the picture. I am now feeling uneasy.  What should I do?  I can’t just text Pie on the second day of the conference that Aya and Yam is here with me.

Don’t get me wrong, I am not doing anything wrong with the two of them nor do I intend to do anything in the coming days.  But I can’t help it and think of Pie.  It’s bad enough that Aya is here and now Yam is here too.  I can only imagine Pie’s reaction if I tell her now.

Aya started stroking my hair and so it helped me ease up a little and then I fell asleep.

Aya’s PoV

With Kim leaning on my shoulder, I can’t pretty much swim or walk on the beach.  But it’s okay.  She has migraine caused apparently by her over thinking of what’s happening now.  Of course it involves my presence here and the addition of Yam’s. 

Well, I kind of understand her because if Pie finds out, she’s dead.  Now things are clear between Kim and Me.  I have explained my side and I’ve realized that Kim is just a good friend to me and Kim knows that now but Pie doesn’t.

I know that I am Kim’s best friend but I find today’s happenings kind of funny.  Don’t hate me; it’s just that I know what’s going on Kim’s mind right now.

I felt Kim’s breathing even which meant that she’s asleep.

Few hours passed and Kim’s still asleep.  It’s getting late and we still have to wake up early tomorrow and so I woke Kim up.

Kim stood up and started walking.  It’s funny how Kim’s eyes were half closed as she walks.  It’s obvious that Kim’s still half asleep.  Kim stumbles here and there but she managed to reach our room alive.

She immediately lie on her bed and slept again.

I notice her phone on the bed side table as it lit up and I take it that Kim forgot her phone since morning.  I reached for her phone and saw that it was Pie.  Of course.

And so, I didn’t answer it.  When the phone finished ringing, I saw that Kim has 29 missed calls and a couple of messages which of course is from Pie. I am certain.

.

.

I went over to Kim’s bed and I started tapping Kim as I wake her up, “Kim wake up.  Pie has been calling non-stop.  You have to call her.”

Kim sat up and looked at me blankly.  I chuckled at her sleepy looking face.  I placed her phone on her hand and then she suddenly stood up.  I watched her as she sleepily walked towards the bathroom and locked the its door.

I took it that she wants to talk Pie in private and I totally understand.  I went back to my bed and lie down. To my surprise, Kim shouted and it made me sat back up.

Kim’s PoV

“What the f*ck!”  I screeched as I just realized what just happened.

My phone got soaked in water.  T.T

I quickly exited the bathroom and saw Aya’s worrying eyes met mine, “What happened?!”

“My phone is busted.”  I answered as I lifted my hand to show her my phone dripping with water.

Aya immediately burst out laughing which I found very annoying, “Ex… Explain.”  Aya said stuttering as she laughs.

“When you woke me up, I was still half asleep and so I didn’t understand what you said.  I didn’t even know that it was my phone I was holding.  I felt the need to pee and so I sleepily walked towards the bathroom.  I realized I was holding something and so I placed it in the sink.  Then I sat on the throne and peed.  After that, I washed my hands in the sink and then I washed my face. The cold water woke me up and I found my phone all soaked.”  I explained. “Now, I can’t call Pie and neither can she.”  I added.

“Why not?  You can use my phone.” Aya extended her hand offering her phone.

“See that’s the problem.  I know this is stupid but I don’t memorize her number.”  I said.

“What the heck?! Isn’t it customary that you memorize your partner’s number?”  She asked in the ‘YOU’RE UNBELIEVABLE’ tone.

“I know but we just got back together for only a few months and we live together.  We’re always together.  We have the same circle of friends.  We’re busy with work…”  I enumerated numerous reasons to defend my stupidity.

“Sorry my friend but that’s just stupid.  And mind you, there were 29 missed calls and a couple of messages which I’m guessing are from Pie.”  Aya warned me.

“Oh I’m so dead!”  I exhaled.

“I’ll pray for you.  Good night.”  Aya said as she laughed and then lie back down to her bed. 

Yup that’s my best friend, Aya, for you.  And because I had nothing to do, I went back to sleep.

.

.

Pie’s PoV

I woke up to my alarm for work.  Before I got out of bed, I tried calling Kim again.  I don’t care if it’s too early for her!!!

My day couldn’t get any worse as Kim’s phone couldn’t be reached.  The nerve of her turning her phone off!!!  She’s avoiding me; I know it and I hate her.
.

.

.

I am now home from work. My whole day ended without Kim still not answering any of my call.  And right now, I am in so much pain that I am it made me tired of trying to reach her on the phone.  I am also tired of waiting for her to contact me.

I didn’t have the energy to cook my dinner…

*dingdong*

I lazily walked to open the door and saw Zee all smiles, standing there and holding a paper bag, “Hello, Pie.  Where’s Kim? I ordered Chinese food for the three of us.”

.

.

.
“So Kim’s not here, huh?  I bought food for the three of us.  What a waste.”  Zee said as she took off the food from the paper bag.  She handed me mine and we started eating.

“Why didn’t you tell me you’ve been alone in here for a couple of days?  I can keep you company, you know.”  Zee asked.

“Well no offense but I can pretty much handle myself alone in here.”  I answered.

Oooohhhhhh!  Someone’s in a bad mood.”  And she totally read me.

  Yes, I am annoyed but I can’t just tell Zee about it.  I mean we’ve been friends and everything but I don’t know if she’s the right person to talk about my problems.  Plus, I think Kim doesn’t like her very much.  On the other side, Zee has been nothing but a very good friend to me and if I think more about it, she has been the only person whom I can talk to about my problems.  Somehow, she always listens to me.  “Come on, spill it out.  You know I’m a good listener.”  She added.

Oh, what the heck.  I don’t wanna end up crazy, might as well get it out of my chest.

I told Zee about what I saw at the news the other night.  As always, she is as calm as ever.

“So..?”  I asked for her opinion.

“Well, I am not in the place to say something that I am truly not sure.  I mean, we’re talking about Kim here.”  She spoke.

I raised my eyebrow at her and wanted her to elaborate.

Zee’s PoV

“You and I both know Kim.  I think, she’s really trying hard to earn your trust back.  And the way I see it, girls have been throwing themselves at Kim and not the other way around.  But, what you just told me also makes sense.  It’s simple, I would call you and inform you about it as soon as possible and prove to you that I wouldn’t do anything.”  I said. 

I saw, Pie’s eyes emit sadness.  Maybe I shouldn’t have said the last part.  But on the second thought, she asked me for my opinion and I just said mine with all honesty.  In my defense and If I am in Kim’s position, I would just tell Pie about the two girls right away.  I mean, she’s my girlfriend after all and she has the right to know.  And also, just to prove her that I don’t have any interest on the two girls.  Most of all I do not want to risk it, Pie being hurt if she finds out accidentally, whatever my intentions was.

Both of us were silent as we continued eating.

.

.

I finished my food first.  Then I looked at Pie and my heart was crushed into pieces.

Pie was eating and I think she is so lost that she didn’t notice, tears were falling from her eyes. 

I quickly gave her my handkerchief and she was surprised, probably not sure what I meant by my gesture.  So, yeah, I did it myself.  I wiped her tears away.  All of you KIMPIE lovers might hate me now but it hurts me to see her crying.  It hurts me because I am her friend.  It hurts me because I care for her.  It hurts me because even if I try so hard to deny it, I have fallen in love with her. 

I am almost at the point where I wanted to tell her how I feel and that I want to make her happy.  Until the undeniable truth slaps me in the face, I am not her happiness.

Pie placed her food carton on the table and I was so surprised when she hugged me and cried really hard. And although I wanted to tell her how I love her, I think that it is not the right time yet.  So I did what any good friend should do, I hugged her and stroked her back trying to comfort her.

I know what she needed and it’s not another love confession but a friend by her side.  And I can be that.  I can be what she needed me to be. “It’s gonna be alright, Pie.  It’s Kim we are talking about here.  For all we know, her phone was lost or something.  Just wait for her to come back and explain her side of the story.”

“But.. What if she intentionally didn’t want me to know?  What if she really loved getting attention from the two girls?  And, what if her reunion with Yam made her realize that she still loves her?”  She asked as she sobs.

I officially hate Kim now but I can’t do anything. T.T

“You love her right?”  I asked her back even though I know that her answer will kill me.

“Yes, so much.”  Pie answered.

“Then trust her. Don’t let your doubts and fear gets the best of you.”  F*ck!! It hurts.  My heart’s being crushed. 

She then pulled away and stopped crying.  “Yeah, I guess you are right.  It’s funny though, you’re always the one beside me when I cry.  Thanks for being my friend.”  She said as she sniffs.

And I just nodded.

.-----------------------------.

Pie’s PoV

Today’s the 6th day of Kim’s conference and so far, she doesn’t fail to disappoint me. As in, I haven’t heard anything from her.  I am not even sure if she’s still breathing.

What’s even worse is that, even if I am mad at her right now, I still worry about her.  I am so stressed and worried at the same time.  It didn’t surprise me that I’ve gotten sick since yesterday.  Yup, a fever.

Why, you ask?

I haven’t heard a word from Kim which made me worry if she’s okay plus the existence of Aya and Yam there.  I haven’t been able to eat well and haven’t been able to rest and sleep well.  And even if I wanted to trust Kim with all my heart, I just can’t.  TT.TT

How I am surviving the past days?

Thanks to Zee who’s always been there for me.  A real friend, I must say.  She sometimes cooks for me and brings me food.  Before she sleeps, she made sure that I drink my medicine.  I know she’s a very popular and a very busy artist and I’m very thankful that she always squeezes me in her schedule.

.

.

.

Zee just left my place.  She has a gig tonight and she just passed by to bring my food and help me with my medication.

.

.

I feel so weak because of my fever and because my mind’s preoccupied by a lot of things right now but all of my worries are of Kim.  I needed to talk to Aunt In.  I think that she is the right person to talk to about us and the most sensible at that. 

I changed my clothes to something good for outdoors.  I grabbed my wallet, phone and car key.  I thought of driving by myself but then it might cause me my life because I am obviously not in the right condition to drive.  I placed my car key back at the table and decided to just take the cab.

.

.

Now, I know that I am sick and I feel weak but this can’t wait any longer.  I am now standing in front of Aunt In.  I can see that she’s surprised of my sudden visit.

“Pie!!! What a surprise.”  She said. 

“Come, let’s sit here.  What should I get you?”  She added.

“Some warm milk and a chocolate cake, I guess.”  I ordered.

Aunt In stood up to get my food and went back as quick as possible. “I take it, you’re not in a good mood.  Now tell me what’s bothering you.”  Aunt In concluded. 

Yup, she knows that if I ordered chocolate cake or warm milk, I am in a bad mood.  But ordering both at the same time? Worst possible mood.

I told her about Kim’s long lost best friend.  Surprisingly, she knows about Aya.  O h right, they met each other again in this place.  I told her how Aya likes Kim and what she did in the reunion.  Plus Aya in the conference which Kim is currently attending and the resurgence of Yam in the very same event.

“Oh, wow! That’s a lot to take.”  Aunt In said.  “And I believe, your head is near its explosion because of constant thinking and worrying, correct? And you don’t know what to do about it, right?”  And that’s why I wanted to talk to her, you don’t need to tell her so much, she just understands.  Then her eyes narrowed at me like she figured out something so suddenly, “You don’t look well.  Are you sick?”

“Yes, yes and yes.”  I simply answered not knowing what else to say.

“I’ll be honest with you, Pie.  What I am going to say to you might hurt you but I’m just saying what is evident.  I know that you’re not feeling well but I also know that you went here even though you are sick and it means you wanted to hear my opinion.”  I nodded at her statements.

.

.
“The problem is not because of the presence of other people, Aya and Yam around Kim and Zee around you.  It’s TRUST.”  She said and I didn’t say anything signalling her to continue.

“Obviously, you both love each other but you both hate when other people lurks around each other.  I mean, I understand that you may dislike or hate people particularly girls that you think likes Kim and Kim hates the likes of P’Vand and Zee.  I understand that Kim doesn’t trust P’Van and Zee and that you don’t trust Aya and Yam but for Kim not to trust you and you, still not trusting Kim is too much.  That is the problem.  Let me ask you something; was there a time when you never doubted Kim since you got back together?”  I wanted to answer yes, there was but I know that I’d be lying.  I know that deep inside my heart, I’ve always been suspicious of Kim.  So I just did not answer her.

“I take it, there wasn’t right? Whenever you and Kim fight about some other girl or just when you two fight because you don’t trust her enough, she often comes here and talks to me.  No offense meant to you, but I think my niece does everything and works hard to earn your trust again.  It’s been more than a year since she cheated on you and you accepted her not long ago and I know that you think that the pain is still there.  I understand that.  And the fact that you accepted her means you forgave her and you are willing to give her another chance but the way I see it, you aren’t even trying to give her your trust even little by little the way she is trying to gain yours so hard.”

I wanted to react that she is being bias and she only sees my wrong and that maybe I came to talk to the wrong person but part of me knew that she was right.  Everywhere Kim goes and what she does makes me so suspicious of her and then when she explains I come apologizing to her, then it will happen again like a cycle..She’s right; I am not even giving Kim a chance to gain my trust back.

“If you’re thinking that I am being bias and that everything is your fault now, you’re mistaken.  Kim having cheated on you in the past brings so much fear to her.”  I raised my eyebrow in confusion.  “What I mean is, Kim fears that you will do the same thing to her for revenge or just that, you might fall in love with another person.  Her fear of those makes her not trust you too.”

I started crying again.  Everything Aunt In said was true.  We completely do not TRUST each other.  Now that everything is laid out for me, the only thing I am uncertain is what to do next. 

“Now if you’re asking me what you should do next, only you can answer.  I already told you what my opinion was based on my observations and what the two of you told me.  What I can only tell you now is to go home, take a rest and sleep.  When you feel better tomorrow, that is the time to think things through and weigh everything.  Don’t rush your decision making.”  She finally said.  I nodded and so we both stood up and walked outside her café.

A cab stopped in front of us and so I hopped inside it.   Before the cab drove away, Aunt In knocked on my window which made me roll it down.

“I hope I helped you in any way possible.  You are like a child to me like how Kim is to me.  Take care, okay?”  She reminded me.

“What you said stings my heart but everything was true.  Thanks Aunt In.  You take care too.”  I said to her.

Aunt In’s smiling face suddenly changed and I what she told me next surprised me big time.

“I HATE TO SEE BOTH OF YOU HURTING BECAUSE YOU DON’T TRUST EACH OTHER.  I TOLD THE BOTH OF YOU THAT A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT TRUST IS BOUND TO END SOONER OR LATER.  AND I’VE ALWAYS TOLD YOU BOTH TO WORK ON IT BUT YOU OBVIOUSLY DIDN’T.  NOW THERE’S STILL TIME TO TALK AND WORK THINGS OUT, BUT IF YOU TWO CAN’T... I THINK….”

.

.

.
“THE BOTH OF YOU SHOULD CONSIDER BREAKING UP.”

SURPRISING AS IT MAY SEEM, MAYBE SHE’S RIGHT. . . .

--------

Kim’s POV

.

.

.

The only things left in our place now are her letter of good bye, my broken heart …

.

.

and

.

.
A ring...

-----

A/N:

Okay GUYS. DON’T HATE ME.

I LOVE KIMPIE SO MUCH…

BUT..

I think that what Aunt In said is true.  Both of them will continue hurting if they don’t fix their trust issues. 

THEY SHOULD WORK ON THAT immediately.

Don’t forget to vote, comment and follow.

I have a twitter guys. It’s @ytchelR.  But don’t post hate comments :(

Thanks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 743 40
Y/n and her father were moving to Los Angeles. Which meant a new school for y/n. She didn't have a lot of friends at her old school. She was the lone...
28.1K 714 16
this is my first fan fic pls njoy and vote for my story sorry for any grammar mistake
86.4K 1.9K 46
in my story "never missed second chances" aom and tina has given a chance to express their true feelings for each other. now in this next story.. the...
15.3K 542 26
How did Yamaguchi end up in this kind of relationship? He doesn't know. Tsukishima was different back when they were only best friends. No one knew h...