Jawbreakers and Glasses

By Arisa_Nightingale

[Rev!Edd x Reader] Being brand new to a new city and a new neighborhood was already enough for you to handle... More

The first day of school
The Wolf's Play Thing
Picture Perfect
Meet the Kanker Sisters
Barbie and Ken
Tire Swing
Stargazing
Prank Gone Wrong
Cul-De-Sac Carwash
Nightmare
Valentines Day
In the Rain
Conspiracy
Natatorium Boy
Truth or Dare
Alpha Vs. Alpha
Old Flame
Prince Charming with a leather jacket
Saturday Morning Out
The Truth
Summer Tradition
Study Date
Bet
Aesthetics, the future, and aesthetics again
Bonnie & Clyde (A Mafia AU)
My Champion
His Madness, his sanity
Q & A
October Fest
Date Due
Tis the Season
Stressed Out
Sudden Inspiration
Eddy's House
Meet my family

Don't F*ck with me

2K 45 7
By Arisa_Nightingale

It was like the universe had decided when everything was going so well, it just had to be ruined by public humiliation. There you stood in the middle of the cafeteria with, what used to just be a pizza stain, now drenched in cheap cafeteria foods and beverages. Every pair of eyes stared at you as you looked down at the tile floor while the culprits of it all stood there with the biggest smirk known to man. "Maybe that'll teach you not to bump into us." One of them sneered, causing his partner in crime snicker. It was an honest accident on your case. You were happy that you had gotten a slice of pizza and bumped into them when you weren't paying attention. Even then, the mess landed on you, however you profusely apologized to them, this is what they did.

"Hey! The fuck is wrong with you?!" Eddy shouted as he stood on the table.

"Shut up shorty, it's none of your business!" One of them snapped.

"First you dump your shit food on her then call me shorty?!" Eddy immediately hopped down and made his way in front of you as you stood there in silence. Honestly you were speechless, and it seemed as if your feet were cemented to the ground.

"You mad shrimpy? What're you gonna do about it?" the other one sneered.

"Oh me?" Eddy snorted. "You can worry about me later. What you really have to worry about is whose girl you just fucked with." Gasps and murmurs filled the cafeteria.

"Oh my god he's right..."

"Is she his girlfriend?"

"Everyone knows not fuck with him..."

"Oh~ it looks like your boyfriend is a big shot! Well we would like to meet mister popular! Why don't you tell him to come out to the junkyard for a nice chat?" they grinned cynically. "If not, then, maybe we can negotiate on something else." One said lowly to you, eyeing you up and down before walking away with his accomplice. The cafeteria was silent as they tried to comprehend what had happened. "Tch, let's go (Y/n). You can't walk around with cheap ass meat sauce all over you." Eddy said as he nudged you out of the cafeteria. Your legs finally decided to work as they guided your being to where Eddy was going, calling for Ed to join the two of you.

You swore that this day couldn't have gotten any worse, but the world proved you wrong. As soon as the you had walked through the double doors, gasps echoed through the gymnasium and everything became dead silent. There the cheerleaders stood, some in pyramid formations while others were caught from leaping off of others. Your face was flushed with humiliation and embarrassment and there was nothing you wanted more than anything else than to go home, take a shower and hide in your house for the rest of your life. What was even worse was some of them tried their best to hold in snickers while others stood there silently. "Oh my gosh (Y/n)?" you heard your name being called by a familiar voice. You looked up from your shoes to see Naz land perfectly on her two feet as she quickly jogged to you. "Dude what happened?" She gawked as she looked at you up and down.

Biting your bottom lip, you surpassed the urge to speak before looking back down at your own two feet. Naz looked confused as she looked at Eddy for answer. "Listen Naz I'll explain later. But let's just say that this was the fault of a couple of douche bags with the egos the size of their head. So I need you to look after her for a bit until I get someone. Come on lumpy!" Eddy shouted as he turned on his heels and walked out. Ed looked at you worriedly before he gave you a hug.

"It's okay (Y/n). They're just a bunch of meanies, who don't know how really kind you are." Ed smiled before patting your head and dashing off after his friend. Silence filled the two of you as Naz examined you.

"Let me help you out girl." Naz said in a soft voice. Sure it was a little hesitant, seeing as how you didn't respond to anyone, but she knew even then that making fun of someone at this extent is not cool. "And if I hear or see any of you gossiping, laughing, posting or reposting anything of what happened that involves her, I'm kicking you out of the team." She ordered, even gaining the coach's approval before she whistled and told everyone to get back to practicing.

Once the both of you reached the locker room, she guided you to the shower. "Wait right there. In the meantime, go ahead and give me all of your clothes. I'll get the coach to start one of the washing machines and you should be able to get back to class." Naz said as she quickly rushed to her locker. Numbly, you closed the curtain of the shower and peeled off your food stained clothes and put them in a pile. As you stood there bare, covering yourself as much as you could, Naz rushed back. Here's a towel and here's some soap and shampoo. I know it's not your hair routine, but it should get the gunk out." She said as she slid body soap, shampoo and conditioner underneath the curtains. She hung your towel as you handed her your clothes. No words were exchanged as you heard footsteps slowly become distant. Once the locker room door shut, you turned the hot water on and watched as the water changed color from the mixture of food that was in your hair. Tears dribbled down your flushed (s/c) cheeks, however you wouldn't utter a sound.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was an interesting day for Edd, especially when he was supposed to practice. With the state competition ending with victory for him and his team, it was no surprise that the school wanted photos of the glorious team that gave Peach Creek the title it currently has. As photographers continued to take pictures, the team members were having fun with it, as if it were their own photoshoot. Edd grinned as they took one grand photo finish before things were being wrapped up for an early release. Just as he adjusted his beanie and slung his backpack over his shoulder, he suddenly heard his name being called, echoing through the natatorium. "Double D! We need to talk!" Eddy shouted as he walked passed the swimmers.

"What is it?" Edd replied, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"To put it bluntly, some douche bags decided to dump their shit lunch over your girl." Eddy said, crossing his arms.

"What?!" Edd shouted in shock.

"It's true Double D! They were mean! And what's worse is (Y/n) is sad! Really sad! I-I tried hugging her and she didn't feel any better!" Ed explained while Edd listened with widened eyes. From her fumbling to get back to her being degraded in front of the student body, Edd felt as if his blood was boiling.

"Then he had the audacity to call me shrimpy and said they'd 'negotiate' with her if you wouldn't fight at the junkyard."

He swore he had tunnel vision when he pushed his two friends to the side and stormed out of natatorium. Just before he could take a step out of the school parameters, he felt two pairs of hands stop him. "Out of my way you two." Edd growled. To put it in short, he was pissed. Beyond pissed.

"If you don't stop Edd, your chances of going that rich ass school and your medals will be stripped away! You may even get suspended and a Brainiac like you doesn't need to be suspended." Eddy said, slapping him behind the head. Edd stood there in shock. He was right. If he even tried fighting him, they know good in hell well that all fingers and eyes will be on him. Edd stopped before he took a deep breath and sighed.

"You're right. I can't believe I'm actually saying this but you're right Eddy."

"I know I'm right sock-head, I always am." Eddy said smugly. "But what are we going to do? We're not going to let those two idiots walk around thinking they rule the school."

Edd thought for a moment, crossing his arms and thought for a moment. Suddenly, an idea formed in his head and the biggest grin crossed his face. Eddy stood there as he watched his best friend's face contort into a maniacal grin that sent a chill down his spine. "Um Edd, dude, you're freaking me out with that face..." Eddy said, looking at him with utter shock and a hint of fear.

"I have a question for you guys." Edd said as he looked at his two friends with piercing cold blue eyes, crossing his arms across his chest. "Who's ready for the prank of a life time?" Eddy stared at his friend with complete awe before he too jumped right on. "Boy Double D, I love it when you get maniacal!" he cheered as the both began their quick plan.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The final bell had rung as everyone made their way through the hallway of the school. You however, waited until the halls were a little bit more cleared. Though your clothes were washed and saved, it still didn't erase that scene from your memory. Worst of it all, you were conflicted on telling Edd about it. Did you want to tell him? You didn't want to be a troublesome child that needed to be watched over. Nor did you want to be so helpless. Besides, Edd had enough on his plate, you couldn't possibly burden him with such petty problems, and you've dealt with bullying before. It wasn't new. You sighed as you reached your locker, and the first thing that captured your eye was a note. You blinked as you gently picked it up and opened the folded piece of paper.

"Bunny,

Meet me by the Creek as soon as possible.

-Edd"

You looked over the note one more time before gently closing your locker door and making your way over to your destination.

When you arrived at the creek, you were very unsure of where specifically he wanted you to meet, so you just decided to casually stroll along the creek's path, staying on the side that was closer to the streets. Your stroll was pretty quiet, the sound of the water slightly sloshing mixed with the rustling of trees and birds chirping made it surreal. Soon you found yourself underneath a tree, leaning against it as you stared out into the distance. Your mind seemed to be all over the place ever since the incident. Back when you were little, all you thought about was making a good impression so you had someone to play with, now it felt as if it were completely different. What if they harass you as you walk along the hallways when no one will be looking? What if they start stealing your homework and taking credit for it? Sure, they didn't seem like the people that would take the classes you're taking but it still didn't opt out the option. What if they do more than just harass you? Could they possibly get physical? If not more? Oh, and then there were the Kanker sisters. You knew they were out to get you too, especially Marie. You had to admit, from the trio she did seem like the one with the brains, but the one thing they all had in common was their aggressiveness and being territorial. Could it be possible they could team up just so that they can make your school life miserable?

"You wanna talk about what's been going on?" You heard a familiar voice. Snapping back into reality, you turned your head to the direction of the voice, only to see Edd standing there with his hands in his pockets.

"O-Oh Edd! Um, nothing really has been happening." You said hesitantly. "Just...you know a bad day is all. A-anyways why did you call me?" you quickly asked back, hoping to avoid his question.

"Cut the crap (Y/n)." Edd shot back. You flinched at the sharpness of his voice. Why was he mad? Did he- could those two have been important to him? You knew that you weren't completely familiar with Edd's acquaintances but what if they were important? Maybe for his school? Class? Maybe something related to swimming?

"Why didn't you tell me that you were being harassed?" Edd asked, stalking towards you. You stepped back further until you found yourself being pressed against the trunk of the tree behind you.

"I-I thought you were in class..." you meekly lied.

"You know you're a terrible liar and secondly you know my schedule. You know that I'm at the Natatorium." There was silence as you gripped the ends of your sweater, trying to look at anything else besides those piercing blue eyes. "Why?" His voice seemed a little softer, still deep, but...somehow gentler than the one he greeted you with. Biting your bottom lip, you closed your eyes as tight as you can to hold back the tears.

"I-I didn't... I-I... didn't w-want to..." oh gosh your voice was cracking and wobbling all over the place.

"You didn't want to what?" Edd asked, urging you to speak for yourself.

"I-I didn't want to...to bother you. I-I'm not new to, you know, being...bullied...b-but...I just..." your voice seemed to come out in squeaks, as a tear or two trailed down your (s/c) cheeks.

Edd stood there silently as he took in your vulnerable form. He honestly wanted to go back and join his two friends to watch as they go through every single step of the prank they had meticulously planned, cursing them with every fiber in his body for even making you cry like this. "I-I don't know...I-I just...! I-I got...s-scared...a-and I know I'm not supposed to cry about such t-things but...!" Immediately you stopped as Edd pressed his forehead against yours to stop you from speaking anymore. He knew what you admitted to him was already tough enough as it is, especially for your shy self and he knew it was for the best to only push when it's needed or when you're ready.

"Shut up. That's idiotic talk." He said in a low voice. "What happened to my smart little bunny that knows the characteristics of a time period?" You stayed silent as you tried to calm your sniveling self. "Listen to me and don't you dare say a damn thing." Edd ordered, cupping your face as he wiped the tears away with his thumb. "You're my girl, alright? I don't care how independent you are, how quiet you are, how smart you are or any of the other stuff. You're my girl, and I know if there's anything that's happening to you that is making you uncomfortable, then you can rely on me." You stood there and listened to every word he told you, loud enough so that only you could hear it, but powerful enough that it imbedded into your mind.

"I-I'm sorry..." you said softly as you finally opening your eyes, staring into those ice blue orbs.

"Don't say sorry for what those douche bags did." He mumbled, pulling you into a hug. Immediately you wrapped your arms around his neck, standing on your toes to meet his height. To be honest, it was rather shocking to see Edd this...caring. Sure the two of you would share moments here and there, but to see this side, well, it made your heart soar through the sky.

Soon after the lovable exchange of words and reassurance, the both of you slowly made your way back to the cul-de-sac, taking your time to talk about each other's day, ignoring the major incident of course. "I swear I've never seen their egos stroked so much like today." Edd casually said.

"I mean modeling is a huge stroke to the ego. I bet they enjoyed it." You giggled. "I bet you did too."

"I mean I'll get you a life size poster of me and let you hang it on your wall. Maybe sign it too." He purred causing you turn pink and giggle.

"How sweet of you." You giggled again.

"Only for the best for my number one fan. But really, you have the real deal, what else could you possibly want." He smirked, causing you to burst into a fit of giggles.

"Oh, I've been meaning to ask you. T-the two guys said they'd fight you. Did they?" you asked nervously as the both of you made it to the front door.

"Well...we didn't fight, but just a decent chat not to fuck with you." Edd shrugged, however you weren't for sure. He sighed and shook his head before leaning over and placing a soft peck on your supple lips. "Don't worry about it." He hummed, pulling away as you opened the door.

"A-alright. I'll see you tomorrow." You said with a blush, waving him farewell before closing the door.

Edd stood there with a lazy smirk, before turning on his heels and slowly made his way back over to the junkyard. He watched as two guys came out screaming, running in his direction without noticing. Edd grinned as he grabbed the two by collars of their shirt, stopping them in their tracks.

"Did you learn your lesson?" Edd asked, his voice cold as ice as he gave each of them a deadly glare. They gulped and nodded before Edd released them. "Good. Don't fuck with my girl or my friends again. Or else you'll be the next guinea pigs for my next experiment. Oh, and one more thing." Edd said as he pulled two-dollar bills and tucked it in their pockets. "Let's keep it on the hush side." Patting them on the chest, he continued his way to the junkyard.

"H-Hey! You make us go through that and we only get two dollars?!" one dared to shout. Edd stopped in his tracks before looking over his shoulder.

"Call it a negotiation." Edd smirked as he walked off.

When he stepped inside the junkyard, walking past a couple of piles, he made it to where his two friends were casually lounging on an old sofa. Eddy was laughing as he counted the money that he had swindled from the idiots and their tag-a-long friends, while Ed laughed at everything. He eyed the masterpiece he did; the hidden ant farm they had stepped on, then the razor-sharp paper maze they went through, and finally a lemon juice bath. To make it better, they had bought cheap coffee loaded with undetectable laxatives, courtesy of the mastermind himself. "How you boys doing up there?" Edd called from the bottom.

"It was funny Double D! They really felt bad after being mean to (Y/n)!" Ed replied happily like a little child.

"And I got $200 bucks!! Man I'm going to get rich!!" Eddy cheered, causing Edd to chuckle. There was a reason why no one messed with Edd. Sure his reputation in middle school caused it, but there was a sinister side that no one knew about, and the two fools that had decided to test it out, learned that lesson too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 273 12
You are a hunter in a bar drinking after a bad hunt drinking your problems away.Then two very attractive men walk in.You meet eyes with one and start...
10.5K 220 25
{*Complete*} Kevin Barr was living a good life...when his mother was still alive that is. Kevin gets abused by his alcoholic father and gets bullied...
4.1K 129 5
[Yamaken x Reader x Slight!VariousOC] It all just started with a simple crush, you have no idea what is happening now.
288 2 7
Honestly, all the x OC or x Reader stories I see for Ed Edd n Eddy always pair the Reader/OC with Double D. Honestly, why him? I think the big lug Ed...