Daughter Of The Ankh Warrior

By MoonWalkerFan1998

The Ankh Warrior was taking a stroll through KISSteria with the band when Catman's sensitive hearing caught t... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven

Character Introduction

193 3 1
By MoonWalkerFan1998

Name: Cleo

Symbol: An ankh warrior symbol like her father's

Likes: spending time with her father, the ankh warrior. Watching Starchild paint, exploring world geography, and playing her guitar.

Dislikes: being bullied, getting dirty, anybody who dares to hurt the ones she loves.

Family: KISS, the ankh warrior adopted her and raises her as his own.

Origin: Her nationally is unknown, but she was always feared by her real parents.

Theme Song: Empire (Monster High: Boo York Boo York)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 2.4K 25
جۆنگ کوک:بە نەفرەت بیت وازم لێ بێنە چیت لە من دەوێت تایهیۆنگ:ششـ ئازیزم بۆچی هاوار دەکەی ئارام بە بۆ باروودۆخت خراپە ༄༄༄༄༄༄༄ جۆنگ کوک:تـ تۆ چیت کرد ت...
577K 7K 27
Lost, Lose (Loose Trilogy #1) She's a girl of hope, Lisianthus Yvonne Vezina. A teen-year-old girl who focused on her goal... to strive. But everyth...
52.2K 6.7K 74
"Se refiere a la belleza de corta duración de la flor de cerezo" ╰──➢ Advertencias ✧ ⁞ ❏. Omegaverse < SLOW BURN ⁞ ❏. Todoroki Bottom! ⁞ ❏. Smu...
Khalifa By laiba

Mystery / Thriller

2M 112K 56
✵ featured ~ ❝Once upon a time in Baghdad, a street girl teaches the Khalifa of the kingdom why a king needs a queen.❞ ✵ Started: June 5, 2021. Comp...