Wolf Chase | ✔️

By makemebreakme555

"Cease your mindless touching, woman." Sebastian glared down at her, but she merely giggled. He looked so ado... More

[1] New Town
[2] New Offer
[3] New School
[4] New Friend
[5] New Job
[6] Avoidance
[7] Table Talk
[8] Inappropriate Staring
[9] Eavesdropping
[10] Vague Advice
[11] Cinnamon
[12] The Pack
[13] Babysitting Incidents
[14] Guilty Eyes
[15] Kissed Twice
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[35] Under the Surface
[36] Cold
[37] Winter Wonderland
[38] Candy
[39] Theo
[40] Home
[41] The Answer is 'No'
[42] Friends Only
[43] It's What Friends Do
[44] Its's What Friends Do ... PART 2
[45] Hold You
[46] Heated
[47] Proposal
FAQ
Extra 1- Fluffy Love
Extra 2 - Sugar Daddy

[34] Power of Alpha

17.1K 758 474
By makemebreakme555

A/N: OKAI there is an intense part in here SO YOU BETTER READ SLOW. Don't miss anything, kay? Much love <3.

[34] Power of Alpha

Massie woke up to the feeling of masculine arms around her. He was sleeping. She could tell by the steady rise of his chest as he breathed, unaware of the possessive hands that grasped her. One in specific cupping her hip, as though he were afraid she would somehow leave and escape.

So I wasn't dreaming.

Last night was very real. The fight, their argument, the touches. It was so hard getting into Sebastian's head to understand why he did things. It felt like a push and tug when it came to him. One moment he pushed her away, and then the next he was all over her, very much like he was now. And dang it she was still hard pressed over the fact that he didn't admit the way he felt, and as much as she loved actions she was also really needy about affirmations. For her it solidified everything.

Last night amazed her, it was a real eye-opener in many ways. For one, she hadn't expected him to harbor so much passion. It startled her to think that a man so reserved could express so much affection.

Massie turned, making them now face to face. She felt his chest against hers as he breathed. Felt him draw her closer as she shifted. She combed her fingers through his hair, enjoying the feel of them beneath her fingertips. She was still peeved at him over yesterday, but she would put that aside for now.

A digit left the boundary of his hair and trailed to his thick brows, curving along his straight nose and finishing shyly on his lips.

"Massie." He breathed, opening his eyes.

"I woke you up."

"I've been awake." He admitted.

Massie bit her lip. That meant this whole time she was exploring him he let her. His golden eyes fell to her lips, mesmerized.

Massie swallowed, not knowing what to do. She wouldn't try to get a kiss from him ever again, not until he admitted he liked her. She would no longer stand for him saying she didn't consider his feelings. It made her feel guilty and as though her affections were not reciprocated.

"Why are you so close, you said you wouldn't because you're in heat." She pointed out, bringing to attention their closeness. While this felt great she didn't want a repeat of yesterday where he suddenly pushes her away.

"Not anymore. It left me a few hours ago."

Massie considered this. "That was short."

"I told you, it only lasts two to three days." He gently reminded. His fingers threaded through her hair, and the considerate motion made her close her eyes and rest her head on his chest. The steady rhythm of his heartbeat sounded like a beautiful melody, drawing her into a haze.

""You're going to ask for an additional bed today." She stated, dejectedly repeating what he had told her yesterday. Without a doubt she would not be going back to her room. It just sucked that she would still sleep alone regardless.

"I won't."

Massie blinked, unsure if she heard correctly. "Not anymore?"

"Not anymore." He confirmed. He kissed her forehead and rested his chin on her head. Massie felt as though she were encased in a warm cocoon.

Despite both being awake he didn't make motion to separate. They remained intertwined, quietly enjoying each other's presence until it was time to actually get up for breakfast.

Breakfast was just as elaborate as their dinner, although perhaps slightly more active due to the fact that they actually had several stations where you could request customized omelets and waffles.

Sebastian was behind her like a shadow. There was not one place she went to that he didn't follow, regardless of whether or not he got anything from there. Currently they were on a line for her to get the ideal omelet. If she didn't do this, she would have to resign herself to the other premade egg options that didn't look so appetizing.

As they waited she felt his arms encircle her waist. Massie looked up. "Someone's feeling affectionate today," she teased, unused to this action from him. Especially without her prompting.

"There are things I feel that I don't always show."

Massie rolled her eyes. There he goes again, always being so vague. "Would it kill you to just say you enjoy being around me? That you like being close to me?" Her voice came out harsher than she intended, but it looked like despite their good morning there were still things under the surface that needed to be addressed.

Sebastian bit her ear, eliciting a sharp pain. "Lower your tone. We will talk about this later in our room." His deep voice was calm, and she could tell by his expression that he did not find her frustrations concerning.

Was she overreacting? His arms around her were both loving and possessive despite there being no Stevens or Ryder to make him assert his claim in this way. Deep down she knew herself that there was something between them he couldn't deny. Nevertheless, with this whole fake-fiancé business they had going on the only thing that could be 100% genuine were his words. In front off the others they had to pretend they were legitimately in love by their actions. Right now, words were what she needed.

But she would wait.

Perhaps his lack of concern was due to the fact that he aimed to fixed things later in the day. For now she'd give him the benefit of doubt. Her thoughts were interrupted by the addition of another presence.

"Sebastian. Massie. I'm glad you love birds are having a good morning." Stevens greeted. He cut the line behind them but no one seemed to mind. Being the alpha's son had its privileges around here and it appeared he happily took advantage of them, though why he didn't choose to go directly to the front was lost to her.

"Hey Stevens." She gave him a kind smile but otherwise stayed in place.

Sebastian's hold on her went from casual and lightweight to an iron grip. Unlike her he did not gift Stevens with a worded greeting, choosing to instead to give him a slight nod in acknowledgement. It really looked like he could not be bothered to even give him his attention, that he wanted the conversation to end as soon as it finished.

This did not go unnoticed by Stevens. The golden boy would not stand to have his presence so easily overlooked by guests. "I did want to again apologize for what happened yesterday. Ryder has been punished accordingly and we will see to it that this never happens again." His voice sounded detached.

Massie sensed he didn't truly mean what he said. It sounded like a formality—announced only to keep things at peace and not lose face.

This time, Sebastian graced him with a short answer. "Thank you."

Stevens seemed to take the hint that any attempt made at conversation would be severely worthless. Massie similarly did not engage him. Her golden eyed beast was polite to Stevens out of his respectful nature, but she knew based off their conversations in private that he had an intense dislike for this pack and their recklessness.

Truth is, if she had been any regular unsuspecting girl Ryder would have gotten away with it and earned a new mate. His current punishment was born not out of a sense of justice, but from saving face amidst a visiting pack to keep relations intact. Massie still didn't know what Dark Falls could possible offer these rich, successful people that keep them so desiring of maintaining things with them.

When they finally got their breakfast and sat on the table, the rest of the Cult were already halfway done. Except Jayden, who looked like he had no intention of finishing the rest of the portion.

"Their breakfast is not much better." He intoned, poking at the food with a fork. He tried a small piece of their strawberry pancakes and frowned. Its like he thought the sweet smell would somehow change the taste for better. "Too dry. Too thick. Not enough milk was added. Its like they skipped the butter too."

Massie giggled. "That's because you got the premade stuff. You should have joined the line to get one of the build-your-owns." The one she got on the line with Sebastian tasted pretty good. It would never compare to what Jordan and Hailey made at the house but it was similar to the type of breakfast one got at a restaurant.

Jayden looked at the waffle station with distaste. Since the time her and Sebastian got off it seemed the line doubled in size. Apparently these people were late risers. "I don't want to wait."

"Then stop complaining." Noah berated, saying this in between bites. He was munching on a large plate of the premade food. Unlike his werewolf counterpart, he was not as concerned about the taste. His bottomless stomach needed to be fed and that's all he was focused about right now.

Jordan got up from the table. "I think I'm just going to get some fruit. You can't mess up that." He reasoned, making his way towards that section.

"Get some from me too!" His brother called, seeming to come to the same realization.

When they finished Sebastian was kind enough to pick up their discarded plates. He was always moving around doing things, especially now that they didn't have the luxury of working out with their pack. Everglades was surrounded by a pristine pool and courts for sports, but she sensed the Cult wanted to run in a forest or train with their packmates. This wasn't the life they were used to.

"Massie, there you are!" A voice squealed. She was followed by a round of 'finally' and 'glad to see you' from the two behind her.

Immediately Massie recognized them as the girls she met last night at the sauna. Raven, Ruby, and Blair. The three fiancés of Stevens. "Hey! I should've known I could find you guys here."

The food in Noah's plate seemed to have lost its appeal as he pushed his plate aside—the only remaining one on the table—and feasted his eyes on the three of them. "Why Massie, you did not tell me you had such beautiful lady friends."

Massie noticed Jayden looked like he wanted to slap him but was calculating how much energy that would take and if it was worth it when it came to his friend.

At his words Ruby and Blair blushed whereas Raven remained otherwise unaffected. Massie knew that of the three of them she was the most dedicated to Stevens, or perhaps more dedicated to his title and prestige would be the correct word.

"Easy there wereman, these three are Stevens' fiancés." She said in between laughs. He was such a flirt.

Immediately his open demeanor took a swift turn. "Ah." Finding his food more appetizing again, he returned back to his plate.

Ruby looked like she wanted to say something but kept her mouth shut. As thought sensing something Raven took control of the conversation. "We are going for our morning spa treatment, want to join us?"

Massie's eyes beamed. "Of course, I would love to go!"

"Go where." A strict baritone cut through their conversation. Instantly three heads snapped to the new company.

Massie didn't have to turn to see who it was. His voice was so deeply engrained in her heart. She noticed the way the three seemed taken aback by him, the way they surveyed him from head to toe with clear appreciation. Even the glint of admiration in Raven's eyes could not be hidden.

"Honey, remember how I said I met three girls yesterday? These are them." She said, finally turning to see him.

His gaze did not lift from her to acknowledge them. "That doesn't answer my question."

"It's to the spa they have around here. Girls only of course." Massie added the last part on a whim, figuring that would make him not as troubled about her parting from him.

Finally, he looked at the three girls behind her with cool eyes. He assessed them, figuring whether they were any kind of threat or not. Seeming to find nothing suspicious, he nodded.

"I'll see you later," she said, excitement leaking into her voice. It's been a long time since she pampered herself and she knew with how wealthy this pack was that the spa place would be noteworthy.

Massie went on her tippy toes and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Just as she was about to leave he pulled her back, planting a chaste kiss on her lips. Massie tried to hide her shock. This was the first time he ever kissed her in public. Ever.

"Don't stay for too long." He whispered, letting her go.

Speechless, she gave him a quick nod before joining the girls. She could feel the blush that threatened to fill her cheeks at the public display of affection. It was the thought that he only did it to prove their fake relationship that kept it at bay. She would not overthink things.

Not until he finalized it with his words.

[o-o-o]

Massie felt her tense muscles dissolve under the expert hands of the masseuse. At first glance, she was a short, stocky little thing with hair tied up in a strict bun and super thick eyebrows. Despite her harsh looks her voice was soft as she beckoned her to one of the beds in-between Ruby and Blair. The warm oil she poured over her back smelt heavenly, but her hands were the true prize of this entire spa time.

"I am so glad you guys invited me here, this feel amazing." Massie sighed as her masseuse released another hidden knot.

"It why we never fail to come here pretty much every day." Blair's voice sounded blissful. Each of them were getting a magnificent job.

"By the way," Ruby started, pulling her red pony tail to the side in order to face her. "You never told us your man was super mega hot." She looked as though she were about to faint in awe and Massie couldn't tell if it was from the thought of Sebastian or the massage she was getting.

"What can I say, I have great taste." She sassed, smiling at the memory of him.

It's a shame he wasn't really hers. Not yet anyway.

"I give you props," she added. "I heard the Dark Falls pack don't have sex until marriage. That sounds noble and all but I'm not sure I could control myself until then. Especially if I had a fiancé that looked like that."

Raven snorted derisively. "Of course you wouldn't. You already don't control yourself now. A different place wouldn't make a difference."

Massie's eyes widened at the rough response. She thought the girls always got along with each other after the way they were all friendly yesterday. This sounded rather passive aggressive. It was almost as though Raven resented her.

Ruby smirked at a Raven's jibe, not taking offense to her words. "Your jealousy is showing honey. No need to be so upset Stevens chose to sleep with me last night over you."

"No arguing ladies." Blair chided, obviously trying to diffuse the rising tension.

Raven made a grunt of protest but otherwise remained quiet. Despite not being able to see her Massie could feel waves of dislike she emitted.

Ruby seemed to not care, choosing to continue passively irritating her by describing her day. "He was the perfect gentleman yesterday. He took me to a late night dinner, a carriage ride by the city, a dabble of the power of alpha and the rest..." she paused for extra effect and giggled. "Well, you already know."

Raven looked ready to slam her with some insults but Blair readily rose to the occasion. "We get it Ruby. Stevens clearly likes you. No need to be so arrogant about it."

Ruby smirked but otherwise remained quiet. It seemed she was now satisfied with everything she got out. Massie felt like an awkward stranger placed on an ongoing crossfire. Where was all the friendliness and togetherness they displayed yesterday?

One thing did catch her interest though. "What do mean by 'power of alpha'?" She quoted, referring to one of her remarks.

Blair smirked, apparently finding it amusing that she asked. "Why don't you ask your fiancé about it. He has alpha blood, I'm sure he'll be more than glad to show you."

Massie sighed. Knowing him, he actually might not. "Sebastian can be reserved sometimes."

The red-headed fiancé shrugged. "If he refuses you can also just ask Stevens to show you. He wouldn't mind. He actually mention you yesterday. Something about wanting you as an Addition," she supplemented.

Massie made a face at the idea of Stevens even mentioning that to her. She only wanted Sebastian and was not tempted in the least to leave him for the womanizing wereman. No thank you. His personality heavily deterred from any physical attributes he had. She was already wondering why the three of them seemed so bent on him.

"You can repeat to him what I told him yesterday. I'm in love with Sebastian and would never leave him." Massie quickly interjected, not wanted Raven to get any ideas that she would even consider it.

"You should think about it though. It's would be nice to have another girl here with matura. Especially a nice one." She jibbed. Massie knew she meant to pick at Raven. "Who knows, you might have a slight chance of him picking you."

Raven seemed to have had it. "Gosh Ruby can you just shut up." She seethed.

Massie stayed speechless, amazed Ruby would even say such a thing to her. Sebastian was her fiancé. The length of time she's spent here must have affected Ruby's value of commitment. Her statement confirmed to Massie that she didn't really care for Stevens as much as she made it out to seem. Women in love don't invite competition.

Massie would have asked for more details on this so called 'power of alpha' but she had a feeling that if she pressed on it there would be a possibility that they mistake her curiosity for probable interest in Stevens. The least she needed is for them to relay that back to him

The masseuses chose that time to start massaging their necks, a total sign to her because it forced all of them to place their heads forward through the hole rather than turning sideways to look at each other. It forced them to no longer talk and just enjoy the moment together.

[o-o-o]

Massie's manicured nails propped the door open to her room. Her equally pampered feet—painted a deep purple of course—entered into her new designated place. She found Sebastian busily typing away on his laptop. When he saw her he stopped what he was doing to stand up from the chair.

"You took long," he said, drawing near to her.

It was then she noticed he was dressed more nicely. He wore slacks with a gray button up shirt that did a wonderful job at showcasing his strong physique. It was rolled up to his elbows with the first few buttons undone, almost as if he returned from something. She felt a strong urge to kiss. It took all her power to resist making an attempt, especially because she had a feeling he would actually let her.

"Without my phone I lost track of time." Looking at the clock, she noticed that she had indeed taken longer than expected. More than twice the time actually.

"You missed coming to the meeting with us."

Massie winced. The whole point of her coming here was to better understand their pack business and relations. She would ensure that tomorrow she didn't fall into the same mistake.

"I'm sorry." She apologized.

Sebastian pulled her into a hug and kissed her cheek. "It's fine. I didn't really want you there."

Massie frowned. Even though he was okay with it she wasn't. "But I do. Tomorrow I will go." She insisted.

His arms around her placed them at close proximity, making it harder to not make a move. Remembering his words last night were a helpful strategy. She could recall the guilt she felt when he told her that she didn't consider what he wanted, so until he explicitly said he wanted her she shouldn't do anything. No matter how much she wanted to.

Changing subject, she brought up something that had been running through her mind since the moment the three girls mentioned it. "Sebastian, I want you to show me."

He raised a questioning brow. "Show you what?"

"The power of alpha."

For the first time Sebastian seemed shell-shocked. It amazed her to see him at loss for words. What exactly was this power of alpha?

He furrowed his brows in deep thought, and after a long pause his eyes snapped back to her. "Massie... I gave you that book so that you can understand things. It wasn't so I could pressure you into doing this."

Massie tried to hide her puzzlement. At first she was thrown off by his words, but then she realized that he thought her request came from some information she got off the book. Now, she was more curious than ever to know what this was. She would have to tread carefully to not reveal she hadn't read it. He would be so mad at her and that was something to avoid.

"I don't feel pressured into anything," she assured. She didn't know what else to say to encourage him as she felt so lost in this topic already.

Sebastian shook his head, unconvinced. He dropped his hold on her and put some distance between them. "You are. You're trying to prove a point that you're willing to go all the way after what I told you yesterday." He argued.

Her eyes hardened as he brought up what happened with clear negativity. "I am not! I'm sincere when I'm asking you to show me! And I already told you I just got a little nervous why can't you understand that!"

He rolled his eyes, making her anger boil. "I'm not doing it. You're not ready for that part of me."

His words hurt. The distance he put between them made the pain more intense. "Why are you so quick to forget all the effort I put into getting to know you. You weren't exactly the most friendly person but I pushed through it. Why? Why don't you think I'm ready?" she demanded.

He sat back down on his chair and looked away from her. "I said no. That's final."

Massie clenched her fists. There he was again, pulling her in and then pushing her away again. She was up to the brim with his attitude. "Fine, if you don't want to show me I'll find out for myself! I'm sure Stevens will have no problem showing me the extent of being an Alpha."

A low guttural sound stopped her on her tracks. It sounded feral, and dangerous. "Don't you dare cross that door." She felt an electrifying shiver run up her spine at the acidic warning.

For a moment, she considered listening to him and letting the whole thing drop, but her pride would hear none of it. "Watch me." With confident steps she walked briskly to the door, but as her fingers were mere millimeters from the door knob his voice seized her.

"Stop."

Massie tried to place her hand on the doorknob, but she could not move. From the top of her head to the soles of her feet, it was all halted, her arm suspended in mid-air. She could feel with perfect precision the way she breathed.

In and out. In and out.

She then realized her facial muscles were the only thing unhindered by this phenomenon. What was this?

"Turn around."

Out of her own volition she felt her body turn at his command and could only gaze at him with an expression of horror and awe. Her heart thudded rapidly against her chest, threatening to burst out.

His face was not happy, it was lined with anger and frustration. His eyes narrowed. "Come here."

Massie felt her legs move beneath her, and as she approached the dark imposing man before her she felt her breath hitch. Waves of displeasure reached her, mixed with a hint of something else. Her body stopped when she was directly in front of him, only two feet apart. Sebastian closed the distance.

"This is what I can do." He whispered severely, circling around her like a predator would to a prey. He stopped behind her. "I can force your body to obey any command I make." She felt the warmth of his breath tickle her ear. He was so, so close. His hands smoothed over her lifted arm, bringing it down to her side and giving her a relief she didn't know she lacked.

"Did you know I could tell your body to stop breathing and it would do it? Even if you were dying, it wouldn't let you take a gasp of air." A threating finger perused down her neck, pushing hard against her throat. Even though her lips could move Massie wouldn't dare talk. For the for first time, she feared him.

"It amazes me. That you would be so willing to offer yourself to Stevens in this way. When I gave you that book, it's so that you could be more cautious. It seemed to have caused an opposite effect. Without a doubt, I regret bringing you here." Massie felt his fingers wrap around her upper arm, almost as if pained. His tone was vengeful and full of jealousy. She felt her heart lurch at the depth of his words, regret spread through all of her being and almost suffocated her.

"This is the power of the alpha and it is a dangerous thing. Release."

Massie felt the reigns of her body return back to her. Unprepared, her body slumped against him. Her back pressed against his warm chest. She could feel her heart thumping wildly against her chest, pushing hard enough as though to explode.

"Don't make me have to do this again," he said harshly, making her gulp.

She felt a breeze behind her, then the opening and closing of the door as he left. Trembling fingers padded her body, testing, trying. That was absolutely mind-blowing.

For the next few minutes she stayed quiet, frozen to her spot. She was still in awe of everything she saw. Massie reached for her phone. There were two people in specific she had in mind that she knew would have the information she needed. After ringing four times, they picked up.

"Massie! To what do I owe this pleasure?"

Kristen's friendly voice was a welcome relief from the turmoil that whirled within her. She was in desperate need of wisdom. She lied to Sebastian by telling him she read the book when in actuality she didn't. She needed information. Fast.

"I was hoping you and James could give me information about something." She answered, biting her lip in mild nervousness.

"Of course honey. JAMES! James! Come here, Massie wants to ask us something!" A faraway, muffled response could be heard, most likely James responding to his mate.

He finally came closer. "Heya there Mass, what's up?"

Massie paused, gathering her bearings. "I wanted to know about the power of the alpha. It came up while I was on this trip. All I understand is that the person who does it came make anyone do whatever he says?" She hoped she did a good job at explaining what she knew.

"Well, not anyone." James corrected. "An alpha can only use that power over those in pack, or whoever is under his protection."

"Wait, so any alpha can't use that power over—say you guys?"

Kristen butted in and refuted furiously. "Absolutely not! Only Alpha Samuel can do that over us, we are subject to him. The only way another person with alpha blood can do that to us is if we submit ourselves to him by giving him permission. It would mean breaking off ties with our alpha. It's near treasonous in the werewolf community. It's also heavily looked down upon to leave your alpha's protection without first consulting with him. Our alpha assures that whoever you choose to move under will agree to take care of you. Not all alphas are kind. Why the question?"

Massie felt like her body was shaking. She took a deep breath and collected her voice.

"I'm human and not part of your pack...what does this mean for me. Can any male with alpha blood control me?"

James made a noise. "It's kind of tricky. When we werewolves" He paused, his tone suspicious. "Hey, is any of the alpha's sons trying to get at you? Don't let them trick you into submitting to them Massie. It's dangerous."

"N-no. No. One of them was only flirtatious."

"Make sure you stick close to Sebastian." Kristen warned, using a motherly tone. "Even though you aren't part of our pack, Sebastian put you under his protection and he does have alpha blood." She cleared her throat as though catching herself. "I'm not...you know forcing you to submit to Sebastian. I know that's your choice and you can make that decision on your own. But regardless don't worry. He will keep you safe from them either way."

Massie felt like crying. A sob of pure horror almost overtook her. Kristen probably thought she was asking because she was worried one of the alpha's sons would trick her into it. Kristen had no idea she had threatened to fling herself to them without realizing the implications of her actions. If she had known, she would have never offended Sebastian like that. She was just frustrated at the moment and said things she shouldn't have. It was no wonder he was so angry. He feels completely betrayed.

Massie frowned, but tried to keep her voice as leveled as possible. "Yes. I promise to stay close to him. Thank you for the answers."

"No problem. Bye honey!"

"Later Mass!"

Massie threw the phone across her bed and massaged her temples. Her lie to Sebastian about reading that book landed her in this tricky situation. Had she read the book she would've known about this and avoided the whole situation.

Now it all made sense.

When she asked Sebastian to show her the power of alpha he thought she was offering to submit to him, thereby allowing him to be able to assert such great power over her. He assumed she was offering this to prove she was serious about being with him and refused because he doubted her genuineness. By threatening to go with Stevens, in his eyes she essentially proved him right—that she was a wishy-washy girl.

But she wasn't. She was just misinformed and angry at the time. What amazed her the most is that even with him thinking that he still didn't let her go to Stevens. He took up her offer and accepted her submission in order to stop her from going to the other wereman. Now she had to find him and explain everything.

She sighed wearily. Things were not going well.

A/N:        *Looks at tearing worried fans and pats their backs in comfort*

There, there, it's okay. Remember this book has a happy ending and Massie will eventually get her moment.

*laughs with glee*

Clearly at my best when there's unresolved tension. Time for jealous Sebby to erupt. As always, COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 18.6K 32
After being burned by an ex-boyfriend, Mia returns to her hometown--only to fall into the hands of a more dangerous blaze in the name of Samuel Pierc...
898K 22.9K 30
Brooklynn Bradley, daughter of the alpha of the Crescent River pack. When people thought of the Crescent River pack, they thought of her. The wild, r...
114K 4.8K 21
Book is very unedited! Torrence the soon to be alpha of the Eastern Sen Pack, finds his mate and future Luna of the pack. A tall blonde haired omega...
1.5M 58.2K 32
She has survived. For twenty years she has been running through the woods with the sole purpose of finding a pack that will take her in. Only problem...