New Balance | COMPLETE.

By lolwydkira

Most of us are hurting, Most of us are searching. Someone to love, Someone to understand. Y... More

o n e.
t w o.
t h r e e.
f o u r.
f i v e.
s i x.
s e v e n. - EXTRA SHORT
e i g h t.
n i n e.
t e n.
e l e v e n.
t w e l v e.
t h i r t e e n. - SHORT
f o u r t e e n.
Answer these.
f i f t e e n.
s i x t e e n.
s e v e n t e e n.
e i g h t e e n. - (o n e.)
e i g h t e e n. - (t w o)
n i n e t e e n.
t w e n t y. (p a r t o n e)
t w e n t y. (p a r t t w o)
t w e n t y - o n e.
t w e n t y - t w o.
t w e n t y - t h r e e.
t w e n t y - f o u r.
t w e n t y - f i v e. ( o n e )
T w e n t y - s i x
T w e n t y - s e v e n ( o n e)
T w e n t y - s e v e n ( 1.5)
T w e n t y - s e v e n ( t w o )
T w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o.
t h i r t y - t h r e e.

T w e n t y - f i v e (t w o)

18.4K 861 429
By lolwydkira

I want to apologize in advance... My music is what caused this chapter.

Aubrey drove to the airport to pick Dave up, she was pissed to say the least. She wanted to go off, but she questioned if she should just give him the silent treatment.

Maybe she would force herself to believe her husband would do something so stupid. She knew Dave like the back of her hand but reading the blogs, only made things worse and witnessing it first hand theshaderoom had become the most toxic thing to enter her life.

Now she felt bad for celebrities. They were Perezhilton.com on steroids.

So, she blocked them, and she went on Dave's page to do the same. If they were going to work this out, they were getting off of social media. They were married and she couldn't just leave without proof that something was going on. She waited for Christina, she waited for Dave, and in a second no one would have to wait for anyone because she was speaking up.

Aubrey parked in front of the airport and looked on her phone waiting for Dave to walk out.

Aubrey felt dumber than "I know what happen, I'm so dumb. I was making Ramen noodles and the steam hit my eye" ...

She watched Dave walk out, with a duffel bag, and she opened the trunk for him. She didn't have much to say to him, so she didn't bother getting out to meet him. The car door opening made Aubrey's heart drop as she yet again contemplated on how she wanted to greet David. Yeah, she wasn't bothered to Instagram but she wanted to break down and cry in the car. Another picture had showed up from the same night of her in a bright ass green sweatshirt, and him shirtless in the club.

It didn't look like anything was going on, but it was almost like he was trying to grab her hand so the two could walk through the club together. Aubrey was never jealous of females, and she never questioned Dave's loyalty. At least until now, the pictures, the fact that the woman he was in the pictures with were pretty, it just made her heart hurt. She had to stop overthinking, so instead of greeting him, she pulled off driving towards THEIR home.

He could spend the night with Lil Wayne's baby mama but not his own, and that was the tea of the century.

"You just not gonna talk to me?" Aubrey ignored him, Karma played through the speaker.

"Don't you remember that even if you was in the wrong I stood by your side, no I guess not, I guess not cause you let those thots take my spot" She sung along, pressing the brakes with her foot as she ran into traffic. She wanted to just leave the car sitting in the middle of the highway, no longer wanted to be in the car with him.

"You mad jealous of the bitch for what? It's not like I'm sleeping with her"

Aubrey sat there for a second just thinking about what he just said to her. In her mind all she heard was "Go crazy"

"I don't give a fuck if you was sleeping with he, she, her, or Leslie Jones. You shouldn't have been hugged up on her like I don't know where she be in LA and run her shit. You should've kept your distance. You waited until you become famous to start doing this. Really got me thinking that you loyal to me while you out of town. Yeah, I'm always going to support your career David, but when you out here having me looking dumb that's a problem. It ain't nothing to hop on the next nigga. I got all these niggas, FAMOUS niggas that's out here in my messages. I will Karrueche you right quick, end up with a fucking Victor. You think I'm a lame bitch, I'm not pregnant no more, I can pull a nigga faster than your lazy eye can close." Aubrey sighed, trying not to go off again.

"You out here in New York dancing like Nick Cannon in Love Don't Cost A Thing with Christina, and I'm in California taking care of our kids, haven't slept all got damn night because they haven't stopped crying. When I get one to act right the other one start screaming, and that just triggers the other one again. I'm fucking tired bro, I AM TIRED."

Aubrey rested her head on the steering wheel, her foot still on the brake. whispering to herself she sat up, slowly following behind traffic. Dave didn't say anything back to her, and she felt like he just respond "wym" to her long text.

'I wish I wasn't' played lowly on her speakers, in a way she felt some of the lyrics to the song. It was the way she felt while Dave was gone, and mainly after she seen the post with Christina.

When you touch me my heart melts and anything you did wrong I forgive, yeah, yeah so you play me and take advantage, of the love that I feel for you.
Why you wanna hurt me so bad, I believed in you that's why I'm so mad, now I'm drowning in disappointment, and it's hard for me to even look at you, I wish, that you were home, oh, yes, I do - holdin' me tight in your arms, ooh, baby and I wish I could go back to the day before we met and skip my regret

Aubrey wiped her tears away, looking at the road. Maybe she was overreacting. What was she crying for? They hadn't done anything to her knowledge. A picture was just a picture.

"We kissed, and she gave me head." Dave cleared his throat, and Aubrey's neck snapped in his direction before she looked at the road again pressing the brakes hard before she could hit the back of the other car. "We were so drunk Aubrey, we had just left a club. I was a little more drunk than she was. She helped me to my room, and it happened but that was it. I promise"

Her tears rolled down her face, and she stayed silent until they reached their home. She didn't know what to do at this point, her life was going so good and now she felt it crashing down again. She and Dave had two kids together and she was  married. That was the sticky part, by law they were married, but in Aubrey's head she had already ended that.

Rushing upstairs to their bedroom locking the door behind her, placing her phone on the speaker she let 'The One I gave my heart to' play on the speakers. She sung along, sitting down on the floor, wondering how she would manage co-parenting with the twins, she thought about how they shouldn't even leave the house at such an early age, and then she questioned why she was leaving the house in the first place when Dave was the one that caused this on their relationship. It wasn't the other way around.

Unlocking the door, she left it wide open sitting at the edge of the bed until Dave caught the hint to enter the room. However, Dave was as scared as Danny was sitting downstairs. Dave tried to convince Danny to come up and talk to Aubrey, but he wouldn't. He wasn't risking getting hit by Aubrey. Her hands had speed, and he would've gotten hit before he even realized that he was hit.

Dave finally gained the courage to walk up the steps seeing a distressed Aubrey. Her eyes puffy, and confused. Never thinking they would get to this point. She even questioned what was wrong with her.

The answer was nothing, and she refused to be a woman that blamed herself for a man's mistake. She was a damn good wife and an amazing ass woman, she was forgiving and she loved the people around with everything in her. She cooked, offered to pay bills and kept the house spotless. She couldn't have sex with him because of her six weeks, but even before then she kept it consistent.

Nothing was wrong with her.

"I really need you to leave." Aubrey sighed, she wanted to put in in the other wing of the house like Rasheeda did Kirk Frost, but Mona Scott wasn't in the back directing and it just wasn't that easy.

"Leave?" Dave laughed in her face making her feel stupid. She didn't see what was funny, and if his giggle box worked a little harder she was going to punch him in it.

"No, Aubrey, forgive me please. We ain't doing anything else I promise. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to. I was so fucked up. I just need you to forgive me. We didn't fuck, at least I told you Aubrey, me and not theshaderoom" Aubrey laughed in his face, the case he pleaded only made it worse.

"Fine, if you won't leave. I'll go. I'll have your moms, I'll let Danny or one of our parents to control visitation. Right now I don't want to be around you, or look at you, and tell your bitch when I see her, it's on sight and that's on my moms."

Aubrey got up from the bed, getting ready to pack up hers, and the babies things to leave.

"Oh yeah, and this is for you" Taking her rings off, she placed it on the dresser. She walked out the room. She didn't have to stress over wedding plans anymore.

———————-
There you have it.
I didn't want to make Dave a cheater in this, but life changes and the story would've ended at 25.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 13.4K 40
>>๐Œ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ'๐ฌ ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐’๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ง๐š ๐–๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐ž. ๐–...
140K 5.2K 21
๐‡๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ฐ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ...
201K 8K 31
She got him, he got her. Started: 21/12/2020 Finished: 17/01/2021
467K 12.3K 43
Just read๐Ÿ˜Œ