I'm falling for my Ex Fiancé...

By heyitsbubble

"Lana i want you to be on my wedding day, there's no excuse I don't want to hear it anymore. You graduated fr... More

Welcome
Part 1 - Are you Crazy?!
Part 2 - Poor Little girl
Part 3 - I'm home
Part 4 - Routine
Part 5 - Sooner or Later
Part 6 - I missed you
Part 7 - Specifically about him
Part 8 - Someone
Part 9 - Wedding day
Part 10 - I'll be back in a minute
Part 11 - You know each other?
Part 12 - Excuse me
Part 13 - She looked Happier
Part 14 - I hate you
Part 15 - Adult problem
Part 16 - Lunch
Part 17 - He can be an idiot sometimes
Part 18 - kindness
Part 19 - It's not your fault
Part 20 - Another chance
Part 21 - The dress
Part 22 - Just keep it
Part 23 - Calls
Part 24 i - Please help me control myself
Part 25 - For me?
Part 26 - NYC
Part 27 - The weirdest
Part 28 - So are you guys getting back together?
Part 29 - I wasn't sure about the taste
Part 30 - I promise myself
Part 31 - Bowling
Part 32 - I want you to want me to stay
Part 33 - Are you?
Part 34 - Sleep tight Gabe
Part 35 - Him
Part 36 - Not in the mood
Part 37 - It's a Bless
Part 38 - Rainy night
Part 39 - Have you made a plan?
Part 40 - New Baby
Part 41 - tease
Party 42 - Hotel Bed
Part 43 - Thank you brother
Part 44 - So fine
Part 45 - Our Vows
Part 46 - Wedding party
Part 47 - Wedding night
Part 48 - The wind
Part 49 - Honeymoon
News
Book 3 is Up!

Part 50 - Apollo Arthur Hamilton

90.4K 1.7K 174
By heyitsbubble

Avalana skylar Valerie

My eyes fluttered as i heard the birds were singing and the sound from the splash of the tides outside my room sounded so real. My body felt sore and kinda hurt, my hair was so messy and i realized that i was laying alone on the bed with just a blanket covering on my body.

The door in front of me was being opened which revealed the view of the pool and the ocean, i saw that he was swimming in the pool until he realized that I was awake. He got up from the pool where his hair was wet and messy,

"Good morning" he smiled as he walked in while wrapping a towel around his torso.

I was watching him while i still felt so sleepy, he leaned closer before gave me a kiss right on the forehead. I closed my eyes as i felt his soft lips kissed my forehead,

"Your breakfast is ready" he said before walking away to get something from the table which was my breakfast.

He put it on the bed right next to me, it was a simple cinnamon roll and a tea. It was so sweet of him for bringing me my breakfast while i felt so tired and sore. My hips hurt everything felt not right but he tried to make me feel alright, it was sweet.

I pointed on his black hoodie which was laying on the sofa then he understood that i wanted to cover my body. He gave it to me before started to watch me eating my breakfast, i leaned on the headboard and still feeling so tired.

He was sitting right in front of me before started a conversation,

"How do you feel?" He asked me.

"My body hurts" i said while chewing on my food.

He smiled before turning his body around to show me a long scars because of my nails last night and i was shocked,

"Oh my god, I'm sorry" i said while holding a laugh cause it was so bad.

"Nah it's okay i look sexier" he said with a smile.

"Do you want to go swimming?" He asked me.

"Nope, my body hurts" i said.

He crawled onto the bed before putting a kiss on my forehead, i felt my lips curled into a smile as i felt his soft hot lips on my forehead.

"I'm sorry" he said.

"No you don't have to say that" i said.

"I'm going to take a shower" he said before walking away from me.

The thought of last night replayed on my mind and i could feel my cheeks were getting hot. The feels when he thrusts into me and the way his hot lips traveled around my body was unforgettable, and i craved more.

A few minutes later he walked out with a white towel wrapped around his torso, his dark brown hair was wet and messy.

How could this man look so hot after he took a shower.

"Lana I prepared a hot water in the tub for you" he said.

"Thank you" i said.

I got up from the bed and slowly walked into the bathroom then take a warm bath, it took a an hour until i finished. I walked out and found him who was scrolling on his phone.

"Apollo" somehow my lips called his name and my brain was confused why did i call his name for no reasons.

"Yes?" He asked me.

"Nothing" i smiled.

"Lana" he said.

"Yeah?"

"I was thinking about moving out to Seattle" he said as i walked closer to him.

"Why?" I frowned.

"I think I'm going to have plenty of work there, and I'm going to be so tired if i have to go back to La everyday" i said.

I walked closer before sitting on his lap, he put his hands around my waist while i was thinking about what he just said.

"I actually feel sad that i have to leave my friends and family if we move out but, if that's what you want then I'm okay" i said.

"I'll follow you wherever you go" i said to him.

"But I'll think about it" he said before kissing me on the cheek.

"Hey you have to see this?" He said then i smiled.

"What?" I asked him.

I leaned my back into his chest then rest my head on his shoulder, i was laying comfortably on top of him. His hands were showing me a news and i could see the pictures of us from our wedding night, and it says

"What are you both doing on your wedding night Mr and Mrs Hamilton?" The title said.

"They don't really know it is our thing" i laughed.

"Yeah" he said.

He put away his phone before turning me around to look into his eyes which were sparkling and were so blue. He was looking at me like i was the only object inside of the room, i felt so luck to have my teenage boyfriend to be my husband now.

He's everything that I want, he was ridiculously handsomely hot, he has a beautiful warm carrying heart and he's super smart I couldn't ask for a bette husband than him.

He could be cold but i felt so precious to know the warm side of him, i love to see him smile and I'm glad that he could share it with me. I couldn't wait to share the rest of my life with this man in front of me, he was all that i want all that i need.

He's been there since the start, and i knew he will be there until the end of me. He's my first ever kiss and probably going to be my last, I was glad that I'm the luckiest girl he choose.

I still remember the night where his family came into my house to discuss about the arrangement where I couldn't stop crying.

The scene that we stole when no one's around, every night that we spent in my home theater, the place where he stole my first kiss. The place where we realized that we have feelings for another, the place where I finally being opened to someone.

The person that was there when i lost my dad, the person that always taking a good care of me. I remember when i was sick in our vacation, he held my hair when i threw up, he carry me when i was weak. The person that i shared my happiness with.

He's my captain, he's the most responsible captain even he accidentally hit me with some stupid ball but i still remember how was it when he took a good care of me. When he left his practice to drove me home cause i was too dizzy to drive all by myself. He's also the first person who successfully made me watch a scary movie, my best friend.

His hug, the way his hands wrapped around my body the way he put his chin on top of my head and the way his lips brush against my skin always made my cheeks feel warm. I found home in his arm, i found everything in him my life is complete, i feel so blessed, he's my everything, my best friend, a partner, and most importantly

My love.

"Baby" his husky voice said.

"I love you honey sweet" he said.

"I love you more Apollo" i said.

"I promise you that i'll make you happy" he said.

"You already have" i said with a smile on my face.

"Avalana"

"Apollo" i teased.

My eyes traveled from his eyes then down to his neck where i could see a purple marked then i laughed, it was probably from last night.

"Woah i made this?" I asked him.

He nodded while smiling.

"You're sexy" he smirked.

"Shut up" i said cause I knew my cheeks were going to turn red.

"Oh baby" he said before his hand brushing on my cheek.

"Talking about baby" he suddenly said and it made me smile.

"Are Jacob and elle are going to have a cousin soon?" He asked me then I wrapped my hands around his neck.

"Of course they are"

"When?" He asked.

"Anytime soon i guess" i said with a smile.

"What do you want a boy or a girl?" He asked me with a big smile on his face.

"Anything is fine" i said to him.

"But you have to promise me one thing" i said to him.

"What is it?" He asked me.

"You cannot be cold towards him or her" i said to him with a serious stares but it turned to be him laughing at my face.

"Yea i can promise you that" he said to me with a smile on his face.

"But can I arrange their marriage with Floyd and sarah's child?" He asked me then I slapped him on his arm which made him laugh.

"I hate you"

"Why?" He laughed.

"If their child is hot as me why not?" He said to me which made me laughed.

"Whatever" he said.

"I know it is going to be so hard for me to distinguish my time between my family and work in the future but i promise you that i'll try my best" i said to him.

"I know you can babe, i trust you" i said then gave a kiss on his cheek.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

"By the way the weather is so hot today lets go for a sea diving" he said and a smile appeared on my face.

"Do you want to be my partner for sea diving?" He asked me.

"Do you remember the last time we went on a snorkeling i kept throwing up" i laughed and he smiled.

"Hoping that this time it'll be the same" he said then i frowned.

"What?"

"I don't want you to feel the pain but i mean maybe that you're pregnant" he said then i laughed.

"Apollo" i said while smiling.

"Ah i love it when you call my name" he said and i smiled while still sitting on his lap.

I smiled then leaned closer to him, my lips brushing his soft pink lips as i felt sweet and magnetic feels every time i kissed it. Kissing him was addicting he tasted like a sweet minty candy.

"Avalana Hamilton" he said while letting out a breath, i could see his lips curled into a sweet smile.

"Lets go" he said before getting up from the wooden chair then walked out of our room.

He walked out of the room then made his way straight into the pool, i watched him from the bed while he was taking his white shirt off and revealed his manly packs and abs complete with a scars from last night on his back which made me had to bite my lips to hide a smile.

My mind started to play the clip from last night, when he held my hand the way he kissed my lips, they way his hands touched my skin, the way his lips slowly brushing against my skin, the way he said sorry for hurting me even all i felt was an unforgettable pleasures.

Every time I look at him all i see is happiness, our wedding day was the best day of my life, he's the one for me, he's everything to me, he's all i need.

That extremely handsome man who was standing there was mine, forever mine, only mine, my husband.

I love you,

Apollo Arthur Hamilton.

The end!

Aaahh thank you guys for everything! Thank you so so much for your supports through ups and downs thank you!!

I'm going to be super busy I'm sorry but i love you all my lovely readers.

Anyway maybe it isn't the end(?) maybe there's more upcoming book from Lana and Apollo(?)

Comment here if you want me to write about them more!

Okay! see ya around bye thank youu!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 101K 36
Damon Blackwood. Soon to be CEO of Blackwood Industries. If you asked people to describe him, the first words that come to mind are "stoic" and "mean...
381K 11.2K 47
Sitting down on the soft king size mattress I ran my fingers threw my hair in frustration and undo the first two of my buttons while removing my tie...
102K 2.6K 7
"Nate where the fuck have you been? It is three a.m. I have left you hundreds of messages." "Get the fuck out of my house." He said through his teet...
46.4K 888 44
"It's either you accept my offer or walk out of this company, then I can send this to all firms you apply to and have them not have you. It's two way...