Dhaddie (Bhad Bhabie & Malu T...

By YourDhaddie

"Call me Dhaddie" More

The Beginning
Nah
flirt

She Bhad

2K 78 1
By YourDhaddie

I decide to continue with this book, BUT I have to atleast get 2 votes a chapter.

---------------------------------

Malu POV

Next Day

That Dani bitch is so confusing.

I got out of bed, brushed my teeth, put my face mask in and chilled on my phone.

(I'm trying to sound like Malu, I'm failing miserably)

After 15 minutes I peeled the mask off and lotioned it up since it got dry from thee mask. I took my spray bottle and sprayed a few on my hair extensions to give it that wet-wavy look.

I wanted to take some swim suit pictures today so I went in my closet to get my bikini

--------------------------

I was just chilling on my phone looking insta pics. Then I saw and old video of me and Dani.

I missed her.

 We could of been running IG together. I missed the way she made me feel inside, I loved and she knows that. 
I said numerous of times, but she ignores me.

Just imagining her lips on mine gave me a pleasure inside.  I got up and ran to my room, to my full size mirror.

I then turned my ass to the mirror so I could see in the mirror, I took my phone and took a picture.

Then I put..

"Look at what your missing  

I posted it on my insta story, I was planning to delete in 15 minutes, so they better get there screen shots ready.

____

Dani POV

I looked at my phone and saw a bunch of pictures Im tagged in.

It was Malu showing her ass to the camera, saying "Look at what your missing" then tagged me.

Yea..

She Bhad.

---------------

I will try to update every Sunday or Saturday :) YourDhaddie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 8.4K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
771K 28.6K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
154K 17.1K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...