Hyperdimension Neptunia: The...

By Soejammy

Soejammy: Hello everyone, and welcome to my story. I am your host Soejammy. In this story, you are sent into... More

Author's Notes
Prologue
Chapter 1: A realm other than your own.
Chapter 2: Meeting the Protagonist of Protagonists! Neptune makes the scene!
Chapter 3: Meeting new allies! A choice is made!
A/n's 2: Good news and bad news.
Chapter 4: New clothes and new powers. Show them the power of a human!
Chapter 5: An unexpected meeting! Clear the misunderstanding (Y/n)!
Chapter 6: Phenomenon revealed. Show the teamwork between CPU and human!
1K milestone reached!!
Chapter 7: Meeting the remaining CPUs Blanc and Vert. Interview with Abnes.
(Y/n)'s journal entries - Part 1
Chapter 8: Show them your progress! (Y/n) vs Blanc!
Subplot Event: The Dogoo Incident.
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed! (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 1
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed. (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 2
Special 3K Introduction sequence!!
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed! (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 3
Skills, Weapons and items so far.
Subplot: Dinner date with Neptune.
Chapter 10: A day in the sun! Let's go swimming!
Subplot: Cosplay with Noire.
Chapter 11: Kidnapped twins! Save Rom and Ram!
Subplot: Book release with Blanc.
Chapter 12: The mysterious fruit of transgender.
Subplot: Spending time with Vert.
Contest voting.
Chapter 14: Gathering of the team. A leader is chosen.
And the winner is...
Chapter 15: Storming the enemy base. Mission to save the goddesses begins.
10K Announcement
Subplot: Gold Third vs. Mirasashiro.
Chapter 16: Horrors of the dark mist. The beginning of chaos.
Subplot: CPU Candidates vs. Dr. Kinja.
Title cover for the story
Final chapter: Save your friends! Bring home a miracle (Y/n)! - Part 1
Final chapter: Save your friends! Bring home a miracle (Y/n)! - Part 2
(Y/n)'s journal entries - part 2
Epilogue

Chapter 13: An unexpected guest! (Y/n)'s feelings revealed!

2.5K 36 60
By Soejammy

Third person view.

September 17, 20XX

Location: Planeptune's Basilicom, (Y/n)'s room.

Time: Morning.

(Y/n) was currently asleep as he was sleeping peacefully. He was having a dream where he was having fun with his friends and enjoying a day off as he was sitting on the grass with his back prompted up against a tree. With him was Neptune, Blanc and Noire who joined him in relaxing for the day. The three girls were resting next to him as he smiled to be with them. He then turned his focus to a text book from one of his classes.

(Y/n): (Thoughts) It's been so long since I've left my world... Sure my parents were shocked that I wanted to live here now, but did that have to involve with continuing my school work here...? Wait a second... Why do I have my text book here...?

A scream could be heard as (Y/n) looked up to see a lightning bolt hit Vert and turned her into a Dogoo. This makes (Y/n) go wide eyed from this. Then more lightning bolts hit the other girls as they were turned into Dogoos as well. This causes (Y/n) to begin freaking out.

(Y/n): H-Hey girls! The others are- Bwah!! No!!

Next to him Blanc, Neptune and Noire had turned into Dogoos as well.

Nep-goo: What's the matter (Y/n)?

No-goo: Stop freaking out (Y/n). Why are you screaming?

Bla-goo: I think he's trying to process on what's happening here.

Before (Y/n) realized, he himself had turned into a Dogoo as well. Looking at himself with the girls around him, he has a look of horror on his face as he screams. Upon screaming, (Y/n) wakes up in his bed as he sits up quickly from the shock. He looks around as he pats himself to see if he's still dreaming. He sighs in relief that shit was over and done with. When he remembers what he was dreaming about before that nightmare came up, he had a look of annoyance as he then bit down into his blanket.

(Y/n): (Thoughts) Damn it Neptune...! The one time I have a nice dream with you three in it, that Dogoo incident ruined the moment!!!

(Y/n) groans as he lays back down with a slight blush on his cheeks.

(Y/n): Damn that stupid incident...

(Insert opening Neptunia theme)

(Y/n) sighs as he looks at the date the clock shows him. The date reads it is September 17, as the time reads seven o'clock a.m. Three whole months since he's been in Hyperdimension from back then. In his time, he had grown stronger and close to those around him. During that time though, he began developing feelings for Neptune, Noire and Blanc from his many encounters with them. He then sits up and reaches for his journal and writes in it.

(Y/n): (Thoughts written in the journal) Today marks the third month of me coming to Hyperdimension. A lot's happened since then. Though... One thing has happened though. Me falling in love with three goddesses... I couldn't even have the nerve at times to ask a girl out or even make an attempt because I was nervous something would go wrong... Yet with Neptune, Noire and Blanc... Sure my first meetings with them might have not begun well... Neptune with me having to nearly kill myself to protect her, falling on top of Noire at the Basilicom and groping her by accident, and Blanc when I was mistaken for an intruder... But after each meeting, I began to know them more. I felt happy when I got to spend more time with them each day and enjoy being with them. Though... I can't seem to choose one over the other... If I chose one of them... I'll be hurting the other two. I can't do that after all the time I've spent with them... I wish I could tell them how I feel and hope... That what happened in my dream, could be just like that... I want all three of them happy...

While (Y/n) was writing in his journal, his communicator goes off as the caller is Neptune. He answers the call to see what Neptune is calling him for.

(Y/n): Hey Neptune. What's up?

Neptune (Communicator): Hey (Y/n). So I have something I want to show you at the park later today, think you can come over by ten?

(Y/n): Uh sure, what for?

Neptune (Communicator): Well you have to see for yourself. Look, I don't have time to explain.

(Y/n): Okay, okay. The park at ten o'clock you said? Sure. I've got nothing planned for today. I'll be there.

Neptune (Communicator): Neptastic! See you then!

(Y/n): You too Neptune.

As (Y/n) hung up on the communicator, unknown to him, a small mechanical bug was crawling on the wall behind (Y/n) as it looked at him. The robot bug was transmitting live footage from it's location to where Dionix was on a screen. He had recovered from the battle with (Y/n) as he sat in his chair at the current development he is seeing. The bug had recorded (Y/n) writing in his journal on his latest thoughts as it intrigued Dionix.

Dionix: So the brat has a crush on three of the goddesses?

Dionix then begins to cook up an idea on how to make (Y/n) pay for the last time they've fought against each other. Dionix presses a button on the chair as Dr. Kinja's face pops onto the screen.

Kinja: Yes my lord? What is it that you need?

Dionix: How goes the research? Is the mist finally ready?

Kinja: Almost sir. I believe I am close to getting the results you have been looking for.

Dionix: Do make sure it's ready soon. I plan to bring in the final pieces to begin our dimensional conquest. Once we have everything we need, no one will stop us!

Hearing the words from his lord, Kinja smiles as the final plans can commence soon.

Kinja: I have my trust my lord. I will not fail you.

Neptune's point of view.

Location: Planeptune Park.

I had just gotten off the phone with (Y/n) as I smile for today. What (Y/n) doesn't expect to see when he comes to the park today is a surprise party for him. By that, I mean a very belayed party for his birthday. Since it was very unexpected for him to be caught up in all this whole mess, his birthday was thrown into a loop because of being pulled to our dimension. I return to the others to tell them will be here.

Neptune: I just got off the phone with (Y/n). He'll be here at ten o'clock. We have less than three hours girls!

Noire: Then don't just stand there looking pretty Neptune. Help us out!

Everything was getting set up as we prepared for the surprise party for today. Food to fill our bellies, games to play for our entertainment and let's not forget the presents someone gets on their birthday. We had time to prepare while (Y/n) was busy with his problem with that whole fruit thing of turning into a girl. Because of that incident, we only had time to set up for what we each had planned while (Y/n) was at one of our homes. While someone distracted him, the others worked on coming up with a gift he would like or create something of use for (Y/n) to help him out. Two and a half hours have went by as we finished up the last of what we need. All I have to do now is be at the park entrance for when (Y/n) arrives and lead him to where we've set up the party at.

Nepgear: This was a great idea sis. Even though this is very late on trying to do this for (Y/n)... I think he'll be very surprised by the end of today.

Neptune: Master of surprises at your service~

Vert: Well I say he deserves a nice surprise like this. After all he's been through, I think this will make him happy.

Ram: And a party wouldn't be great-

Rom: -if there wasn't cake.

Rom and Ram bring in the cake meant for (Y/n)'s party as they set it down on a table. Blanc comes up to both of them as she pats them on the head.

Blanc: Good work on bringing the cake you two.

Rom and Ram: Thanks sis.

IF: Party streamers: Check. Birthday sign: Check. Cake: Check.

IF was making last minute checks to see if they got everything they need before (Y/n) gets to the park.

Noire: Hurry up and get to the park entrance Neptune. We'll work on the finishing touches here.

Neptune: Roger dodger Noire!

I make a salute before heading to the park entrance with a blind fold in her hand.

Third point of view.

Time: Ten O'Clock A.M.

(Y/n) was walking to the park entrance as he saw Neptune. He smiled seeing she was there waiting for him with her hand back as Neptune had a smile on her face.

(Y/n): Hey Neptune. Did I keep you waiting?

Neptune: Na. I was only waiting for ten minutes. You ready to head in?

(Y/n): Yeah. So why did you call me here Neptune?

Neptune: Before I even mention, you need to put this on?

She sticks out a blind fold in front of (Y/n) as he looks at it questionably with an eyebrow raised.

(Y/n): A blind fold? Why do I need to blind myself? Last time I didn't feel comfortable not being able to see when I exited from my transformation last time... And also the fact when I found out I had a tracking chip in my clothes. Though I thank Histoire for graciously removing it one day when I had time to ask.

Neptune: Aw, come on. I promise I have no tricks up my sleeves or anything like that. Can't you trust this cute nep face?

(Y/n) looks at Neptune who is giving him a look that is making him blush just looking at her.

(Y/n): Ooohhh... Alright! Just stop giving me that look! Those eyes are killers to someone like me Neppy!!

Neptune: Hee hee. I knew you couldn't resist my charm. Now put it on.

(Y/n) takes the blind fold as it makes him lose all vision entirely. Neptune begins to guide him to where the others are while he still isn't expecting a party to be held. As they both reach near where the party is, everyone gets into position as Neptune stops (Y/n) from walking. She then joins the group as she calls out to him.

Neptune: Okay (Y/n)! Take the blind fold off!

(Y/n) does that as he becomes shocked at what he sees. The group pulls on some strings as party confetti flies out and a banner that says "Happy Birthday" can be seen hanging. He was completely shocked at what he was seeing.

Everyone: Surprise!!

(Y/n): W-W-What's going on?!

Neptune: Duh! We're celebrating your birthday you never got to do back at home!

(Y/n): How?! When did you girls have the time to pull this off?!

Blanc: Remember on the tenth that you turned into a girl?

The pieces began to come together in his mind as (Y/n)'s jaw drops to the ground. Neptune graciously brings it back up for him to close his mouth.

Noire: We used your situation to keep you busy during the time while the others worked hard on what to do for your birthday.

Vert: It was the most opportune moment when Neptune explained to us your current worries and use it to secretly plan this moment.

Neptune: Well, what do you think?

(Y/n) looked around and saw all the hard work they put into doing this. It made him smile a lot as he looked really happy.

(Y/n): Jeez you girls... I couldn't ask for anything better than this. Let's party!!

With that the party began, the group began playing games that the others helped set up for entertainment, talked with each other and more. By the time presents came around some had of value while others were for memories. Since (Y/n) had been going from between nations on foot, Nepgear came up with an idea to help make his travels faster. By installing a chip into his communicator, (Y/n) is now able to materialize a hover board with it's own propulsion system to help him get around places in a shorter time. Rom and Ram worked together to draw a picture of (Y/n) on one side and on the other his Guardian form. From Noire, she had made a blue scarf for (Y/n) to wear at his own leisure, Neptune gave (Y/n) a new pair of headphones with Planeptune's logo on the sides and Blanc gave (Y/n) a book on combat strategies.

(Y/n): Thanks for the party today girls. Though you really didn't need to do this... I was fine with just enjoying my time here.

Neptune: Nope. Not another word. We were all in on this and wanted to do this for you.

Noire: Neptune's right. You've been a big help around here even though you didn't have to.

Blanc: You've even faced down danger and never looked back from it when your life was on the line. Not many people can do that without thinking twice on their decisions.

Vert: Not to mention that even when you were against the odds, your quick thinking to adapt to situations came in handy when surviving on your own or helping us out.

IF: Even if you were reckless in some of your approaches from what we've seen and heard... When it came to it and got serious, you got the job done in the end.

(Y/n) smiled at his friends words.

(Y/n): (Thoughts) To think I would make great friends like this... At this point... Maybe... staying here in this world... won't be so bad. I've lived here for three months and yet I've treated this place as my home... If I can stay here like this with all of them... I'll be happy for what I have.

When (Y/n) looked at his friends around him, he noticed a present box that was forgotten at a table that wasn't opened yet. He grew curious thinking that he had gotten all of the presents from his friends.

(Y/n): Hey girls, I think we forgot a gift.

Neptune: Huh? Really?

(Y/n) got up and began walking towards the present box. The others began to get confused as they too saw the box on the table.

Noire: Weird... I was for sure we got to them all.

Nepgear: Though it doesn't make sense... We each got him one gift... Who got him a second gift?

Everyone began to shake their heads as (Y/n) approached the box. When he touched it, it felt metallic as he gave a strange look towards it. When he opened it, his eyes grew that of worry from what he saw next. In the box, it contained a piece of an Anti-Crystal. Knowing the effects it can do to the girls, he instinctively reached at it in an attempt to throw it far away. After reaching out to grab the crystal, something unexpected happened to him. Upon direct contact with the gem, he felt like his body was splitting apart as he instantly got weakened.

(Y/n): (Thoughts with echo effect) W-What's... happening...?!

(Y/n) then felt his body begin to burn inside as he let out a yell of pain as the others looked at him worriedly and rushed over to him. He began to fall backwards as his hand flung upward into the sky as the others saw the red gem in the sky as they stopped running towards (Y/n).

Nepgear: What?! An Anti-Crystal?! How did that get here?!

As the gem reached up high, it started to float on it's own as three red beams shot downward to specific areas around them. A red pyramid like shape barrier formed around the group as the CPUs and CPU Candidates began to feel weakened including (Y/n) in the process. Since IF and Compa didn't use Share Energy, they were left unaffected.

Noire: Of all the... How did those accursed things get here...?!

Blanc: I-I don't know... Yet we're in a field that's generating a barrier to weaken us...! Damn...!

(Y/n) looked at the girls to see that they were being weakened by the crystal with him in the field. Then a dark portal opens up near the group in the barrier. The person who walks out of it is Dionix who is in his armor as he laughs.

Dionix: Isn't this a big surprise? To see my greatest threats at their weakest states in one place. How a momentous occasion it is for me.

(Y/n): D-Dionix...?! W-What did you do...?!

Dionix: I had meant for this barrier that I have placed only weaken those who have a connection to Share Energy and catch you all off guard. Though to see you being weakened by it as well (Y/n), is not what I had expected to happen.

(Y/n): H-How is this possible...?! How did you know we were here...?! At this exact moment...?!

(Y/n) then grunts in pain as his body surged from the effects of the barrier doing to him.

Dionix: You don't get it? How else could I have found you all those times with Mira or myself? We have placed many surveillance devices all around Gamindustri and you all never knew about it. With them, I was able to see the locations you were all at and acted accordingly to where you were. That's how I was able to meet you the first time (Y/n). And using those same bots, while you all partied here, you never noticed when they brought in Anti-Crystals around you all.

(Y/n): Then how am I being affected...?! This doesn't make sense...!

Blanc thought hard about the same thing and her eyes grew wide with worry.

Blanc: (Y/n)...! Remember the examination...!

(Y/n) looked at Blanc and then he realized what was happening. With his new connection to Share Energy being in his blood system, it had become his greatest strength, but also his greatest weakness in the process.

(Y/n): D-Damn it...!!! Of all things... Auughh!!

(Y/n) writhed in pain as the Share Energy in his blood stream was being attacked. When he coughed, blood came out of his mouth as he breathed hard. Though the blood he coughed up should have been red, it was actually black from his energy being affected. Dionix walks over to (Y/n) as he stomps on his chest making him yell in pain.

Dionix: How does it feel to be helpless (Y/n)? Feeling your life as it slowly escapes you little by little.

Dionix stomps on (Y/n)'s chest a few more times with each stomp being stronger than the last. (Y/n) could feel as if a rib broke with the last stomp made to his chest.

Noire: Stop it..!

Blanc: Leave him alone..!

Neptune: You big cheat..! Attacking when (Y/n) when he can't even defend himself..! Have you no honor..?! That's it...! I dishonor you, I dishonor your family and I dishonor your cow good sir...!! Dishonor I say!

Dionix looks towards the three in question and begins to laugh.

Dionix: Would you like me to focus my attention on you then?

Hearing those words, (Y/n) struggles as he takes Dionix's boot into his hands. Dionix looks down at (Y/n) who looks at him with angry eyes.

(Y/n): You're beef's... with me damn it... Leave them... out of this...

Dionix continues to look at (Y/n) as he begins to chuckle and then laugh out into a bellow at (Y/n)'s attempt to protect them.

Dionix: Guess what I saw is true then.

(Y/n): What are... you talking about..??

Dionix then takes his boot off (Y/n)'s chest as he kneels down to him and whispers in (Y/n)'s ear.

Dionix: (Whispers) I know what you wrote in that journal of yours today~

This makes (Y/n) go wide eyed at what he heard from Dionix's voice. (Y/n) shifts his head to look at Dionix with an angry look on his face.

(Y/n): You... mother fu- Aaauughhh!!!!

(Y/n) writhes in agony from the affects of the anti-barrier as he gets weaker.

Dionix: Now now. I can't have you die just yet. I still have much to make you suffer for. After the humiliation you gave me at that crater, I have dreamed for this moment where I can begin to torture you. And right now, is the first step in your punishment. I have a special announcement for three people currently here today!

(Y/n): N-No you bastard..! Keep your damn mouth shut..!

Dionix begins to walk over to the CPUs and the CPU Candidates as IF and Compa get in the middle of the way while he walks.

Dionix: Just recently, I have seen the words of (Y/n) (L/n)'s thoughts as I have spied on him through our surveillance systems.

(Y/n): S-Shut up..!

(Y/n) wants to try and stand up, but his body is in so much pain from the energy in him being attacked.

Dionix: I have seen his deepest emotions as he wrote in that journal he thought he could have kept secret.

(Y/n): (Thoughts) No! Come on body... Move...!!

Dionix: In fact, it is something that has surprised even me. To think a boy like him could be able to fall in love.

(Y/n) gets onto his stomach as he struggled to prop himself up with a burning sensation in his arms, making them shake from the pain. As Dionix approached IF and Compa, IF tried to attack Dionix, but he side stepped her katar and punched her in the back. This makes IF fall forwards as she tries to reach for the pain inflicted on her as Compa tries to stab Dionix with her giant needle. The needle scrapes across Dionix's armor as he takes hold of Compa's arm and tosses her onto IF. Dionix then continues to walk towards the CPUs and the CPU candidates in the process.

(Y/n): K-Keep your... Damn mouth shut... d-damn it... Urgh...

Dionix: In fact, he's fallen in love with three certain people.

The others watch as Dionix approaches them while (Y/n) tried to conjure up an Energy Shot in his right hand, but in the process, it hurts him more as he falls over cringing in pain. Dionix finally approaches the goddesses as he looks towards Noire, Blanc and Neptune.

Dionix: The three people I mention here today, will reveal his feelings for them.

(Y/n): N-No..!! Th-This isn't right..!! Stop it...!!

Dionix: Then give me the satisfaction! Give me your pain as your secrets are revealed yourself!!

(Y/n) looks at Dionix and then towards his friends. In his heart, it hurts him to have to confess like this even though now isn't the right time. But if his secrets were going to be exposed anyway... he might as well tell them himself...

(Y/n): Neptune... Noire... Blanc... I don't know when... but this needs to be said by my own words... not by some jerk in a stupid suit...

The three in question look at (Y/n) as he begins to spill what Dionix had planned on doing.

(Y/n): But from spending my time here... with each of you and everyone around me... I grew more attached to this world... But in the same process... I fell in love...

This brings a shock to Neptune, Noire and Blanc at what they hear. (Y/n) begins to cry in the process.

(Y/n): Like Dionix was saying... I fell in love with three people... But what makes it so hard to do... is because the people I'm talking about... is you girls...

This puts a bigger shock to the three as he was confessing his love to them.

(Y/n): The more I've spent my time with you three... the more happy I was to be with you girls... But it became harder for me also because... I didn't know who to choose... And because of that... I was afraid...

The others watch while he struggles to keep going.

(Y/n): I was afraid... That if I choose one over the other... I would be hurting two of you because you weren't chosen... I wanted to find the right time... But that's ruined now because of this ass...

Dionix smiles under his mask as (Y/n) was forced to show his feelings to Neptune, Noire and Blanc.

(Y/n): Neptune... Noire... Blanc... I... I love all three of you...

This makes Neptune's, Noire's and Blanc's heart skip a beat hearing his confession to the three as they each discovered his feeling for them and each others feelings for him.

Dionix: Now you see? You see how fear can drive someone to do things? Because I threatened your secret, you were forced to confess to them. And how do you think they'll react? Maybe with hate, or maybe with betrayal? Fear and despair can do many things for someone such as I. When something precious is put on the line, anyone will do anything just to keep it, even myself. When I put fear into everyone, they'll have no choice, but to accept me and follow my wills once I ascertain control of this world.

(Y/n) looked down hating that this is happening before he looked back up at Neptune, Noire and Blanc who looked back at him. He wanted to just stop right there, but instead he wanted to continued to speak his mind. Why wouldn't he anyway? He's gotten this far, he might as well continue with what he wants to get off his chest.

(Y/n): Then if you're gonna cause fear Dionix... Then that makes me the hope to wash that away... Right...?

Dionix then looks at (Y/n) with a questionable look as (Y/n) continued to speak.

(Y/n): Sure... I'm afraid... I knew this couldn't be avoided it at some point and yes, I love all three of them... But you know what...? It's my choice to love them back... with the same feelings they have for me damn it... I know having feelings for three people is freaking tough...

They watched as (Y/n) begins to try and stand up even with all the pain his body is going through. Blanc, Neptune and Noire kept watching (Y/n) as he continued to speak what he wanted to say to them.

(Y/n): Of course I know... when the three you like find out you have multiple feelings for others as well... You don't know what the outcome of it will be... You can only hope that they can accept that... Why...? I would rather love all three of them and not just one...!

Dionix growls under his breath as (Y/n) continues to speak as (Y/n) finally stands on both of his feet as his legs shake from the pain. What should have been fear placed in (Y/n)'s heart, was beginning to turning into hope instead.

(Y/n): If they can accept that and love me as I love them back... I don't care if it'll be tough damn it...! I'll do anything... I'll do anything just to keep them happy with all my heart...!! Because... Because I love all three of them...!!!

(Y/n) yells the last part out as tears streamed down his face. This makes Neptune, Noire and Blanc smile as he doesn't want to just choose one of them and accept the consequences to date all three of them. This did not please Dionix as he materialized his sword and pointed it towards (Y/n) as an energy blade extends from it to pierce (Y/n)'s chest and through his back. (Y/n) looks at the energy blade piercing through his chest as Dionix makes it retract back out. (Y/n) falls backwards as he holds the spot where he got pierced at tightly as his vision begins to blur in and out. He coughed up more blood while bleeding out at the same time on the ground.

Neptune, Noire and Blanc: (Y/n)!!

Dionix: I've had enough with what's happening here... It's time I make my leave, but first to grab what I came for...

Dionix then opens a portal near him as he walked over to Vert first and grabs her arm.

Vert: Unhand me...! Let me go!

(Y/n) and the others look to see Dionix throwing Vert through the portal as they could only watch what was happening.

(Y/n): V-Vert...!

Dionix then went to Noire next as she slapped his hand away from her.

Noire: Don't you touch me..! Just because I'm weakened... doesn't mean I'll let you take me away that easily...!

Dionix: That... I can work around.

Dionix then knocks out Noire with a hard punch to her head and then throws her through the portal as (Y/n) and Uni's eyes open wide.

(Y/n)/Uni: Noire...!/Sis...!

(Y/n): You... B-Bastard...!!

Dionix next approaches Neptune who flails her arms about as she gets picked up.

Neptune: Just you wait bub..!! Once I'm back to normal... I'm going to nep you up for this...!!

Dionix: As if you can do anything to me right now.

Dionix then proceeds to throw Neptune through the portal.

Nepgear: N-Neptune...!!

(Y/n): S-Stop this damn it...!!

Dionix last walks up to Blanc who gives him an angry look.

Blanc: You won't get away with this...

Dionix: Why not you puny goddess?

Blanc: Cause (Y/n) will find you... And when he does... he'll come for us...

Dionix then grabs Blanc by her coat and suspends her in the air as she struggles to get free from his grip.

Dionix: (Whispers) Then let him come. I plan on him to come rescue you worthless CPUs, because I'm not through with him yet and I have plans for you four goddesses as well. You're one of the reasons why I became like this bitch. A constant reminder of what I have lost...

Blanc looks at Dionix with a questionable look as Dionix then tosses Blanc towards the portal. Blanc could be seen struggling to get up, but Dionix stomps on Blanc's back as she yells in pain. This causes (Y/n) to get angry as he struggles to get up onto one knee slowly as Dionix looks at (Y/n).

Rom and Ram: Blanc...!

(Y/n): N-No...!!

Dionix: Come save your worthless goddesses if you wish. Within six hours from now, you will hear from me on where we are located at. Choose to come at your own leisure. Though do not take this lightly. I will take over this world by storm and after this, the multiverse!

(Y/n): Not if... I have anything... to say about that...!!

(Y/n) stands on both of his feet as begins to use his momentum to run towards Dionix while holding his chest. (Y/n) uses what strength in his legs to push forward into a jump towards Dionix. As he got closer to Dionix, he begins to say something.

Dionix: When we next meet (Y/n), you will die as I watch you slowly pass from this pitiful world you "cherish" so much. I will destroy that "hope" of yours, one way or another.

And just like that... The portal closes up in front of (Y/n) as he falls to the ground and rolls against it. After recovering from Dionix's punch earlier, IF takes her gun out and shoots a few times at the crystal piece in the sky. The piece shatters as the barrier vanishes giving the CPU Candidates their connection to the Sharicite back as they got up slowly. Compa gets up and heads over to (Y/n) to check on his condition.

(Insert ending Neptunia theme)

Uni: This isn't good...

Nepgear: Your right Uni... What should we do...?

IF: What we need to do is regroup and begin coming up with a plan, and that also includes getting (Y/n) healed back to full strength as well... and keep him from dying...

The others look at (Y/n) as he breathes hard from the effects of the anti-barrier and in pain from Dionix doing a number on his body from his weakened state. (Y/n) continues to bleed out as his eyes begin to roll to the back of his head while Compa did her best to heal (Y/n).

(Y/n): (Thoughts) Blanc... Neptune... Noire... Vert... I promise to save you girls... and after that... to properly confess my feelings to the three of you... Blanc... Neptune... Noire... I promise... With all my heart...

(Y/n) passes out as he heard his friends to trying to keep him awake with them as he couldn't keep his eyes open any longer.

Chapter 13: End.

Item Update:

Communicator Upgrade: Summon hover board: With the new edition to Nepgear adding a new gadget to (Y/n)'s communicator, he can now access his own mode of transportation and go to places faster than walking or running now.

Blue scarf: A blue scarf made by Noire as a gift to him. He can feel how soft it is due to what type of fabric Noire used to make it.

Planeptune themed headphones: Neptune had bought this for (Y/n) to have a new pair of headphones in case his old ones go bad or to change between using headphones when he wants to listen to music.

Combat strategy book: Blanc had given this to (Y/n) to read up on combat techniques and strategies to effectively come up with plans and think on the fly during battle to switch up plans.

This shout out is to shingin24, I was trying to find any kind of source of information to figure out how Anti-Crystals worked. Thanks to his help, I have a better understanding. If you're new or never heard of them, go check the stories he has. With that, this ends the chapter for real, hope you enjoyed the chapter and see you all next week. Until next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92 1 7
Saturn begins on his journey, 30 years of waiting... an old enemy rises from the grave. Thought to be dead or missing for the rest of his life, Auber...
231K 7.4K 38
ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴍᴇʀᴍᴀɴ x ᴘΙͺʀᴀᴛᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ -------- WARNING BEFORE YOU READ #2 mermaids 20200606 #4 fan made 20200605 #8 humans 20200605 #22 Obsession 20200605 #...
28.7K 1K 19
Sneegsnag ran through his tunnels to find a strange portal! he jumps in because of donation. now his life is in chaos! fell from the sky, them almos...
3.2K 139 17
A camera turns on as Soejammy's face was up close to the camera lens. Soejammy: Is this thing on? How the f*** do you work this thing?? Kitty: It's o...