Her Lost LOVE (Under Major E...

By 4hanna

What would you do , if you one day walked into your office and found the dead love of your life sitting there... More

Attention please 😊
Teaser
1. Guilty
2.The truth
promo 1
3.The past
4.what happened ?
5.The Same Face
6. Reality Strike
7.Who are you?
9.Identity got Revealed
10.In search of truth of prem
11.At prem's house , being prem
12.Wife , but helpless

8. Whom To Believe

709 117 27
By 4hanna

Pragya was standing on the balcony of the room in the hospital . She looks towards the dark which covers the earth for people well being ' sleep '. She don't know if she should believe this or not . She lost her love six years back and now he..........

Her chain of thought disturbed when she heard a call. She turned back .It was bulbul. She is a doctor and working there.

" What happened ? Where did you lose ?...."

Pragya looked on without uttering a word . She was thinking whether she should tell her or....

" ...you have to be with him right? But you are here , ''Bulbul continued.

" Bulbul " Pragya called her sternly.

Bulbul looks on with an alert expression.

" I want to tell you something important ..."

Pragya describes to her what happened after Prem became conscious .

" what ?" It was the only word left from the bulbul mouth.

Pragya took a deep breath.

" ..what do you think about it ?"

Bulbul questioned her.

" I don't know .. I don't know what I have to do ....I don't know whether he is saying the truth "

Pragya holds her head with her palm.

" Pragya , ..maybe he had .. memory loss .."

" I don't know ..."

" But what are you going to do ?"

Pragya blankly shook her head.

" Pragya ..maybe he had memory loss so he behaved like ..I mean ..he doesn't know about you ..like .."

" Ok . Let consider it be as he had memory loss. But why ..why does a memory loss man have to fake his own death in front of his wife when he doesn't remember his wife ..."

Bulbul widened her mouth .Yes it's a truth. She closed her mouth and said

" may be he have any reason "

" Does that mean he didn't have memory loss?"

" I didn't mean that "

" Then ? Do you think Abhi is lying to me "

" No , I mean there may be some reason . Which he can't share with you "

" Ok let it be. What will be the reason , that? He was far from me for six years .. It's not a play ...Its damn six years. And what would have made him express himself in front of me ..that too today ? "Bulbul looked clueless. For every chances she put forward, pragya have a counter question.

" Now what is your conclusion?"

" May be it's Prem and his plot to marry me "

" But why he had to do like this way , acting as your husband "

" You don't know him. He will go to any extent if he want something"

" That mean you believe as he is Prem "

" No , I' m not sure .who knows maybe he is Abhi and he was having memory loss"

" but you said before...."

"I'm confused . If I believe he is Abhi and he had memory loss then what was that ...that dead body and all that ritual .It makes me think he is Prem . But .....my heart is saying.....he is .. Abhi "

" So you are confused .."

Pragya let out a sigh .

Bulbul got an idea .she became panic " Pragya ..got it "

" relax bulbul ..relax .."

Bulbul took a breath .and said

" Pragya ask him something ..may be a secrets which exist between you two... if he gave the right answer,... then you can conform it ..its your love or .. "Pragya thought for a moment.

" It's a brilliant idea bulbul.  I will be back after conforming"

She was about to go but suddenly stopped .

" What ?" Bulbul questioned .

" He is still sleeping . After he said about  his name and things , a nurse came and give him an injection for sleeping so he might be sleeping"

"So you have time to think .Don't waste it !"

" yeah"

-----------------

Hi guys . Sorry sorry sorry for the late update .

Hope you like this part.

And like all time THANK YOU guys thanks a lot for your supports and for your votes and comment .And I want to tell you last updates result it was awesome . Its all because of you
But unfortunately I couldn't update earlier Im sorry for that.

Do vote if you like and comment and share it with your friends😃.

Comments are really awesome . I really like it, so if you can ,do share your view about this part ... and thanks for reading .

See you soon with new update till then
Bye guys 👋👋

With love ❤️

Aneesa@4hanna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 1K 27
Destiny is strange... Abhi and meera's marriage are about to happen when meera's ex love comes there and he is revealed to be abhi's close friend. A...
8.4K 915 6
He is a perfectionist.... She is a messy queen.... He wants everything to be in order... She always mixes up everything.... He values time and is wa...
30K 3K 71
"I'm sorry, I can't marry with you, you gave me time, to say yes, & I said yes to you, that time I didn't know, I'll call off our marriage.." He take...
8.3K 706 5
Its three shots story about our AbhiGya What will happen if pragya comes into Abhi's life before One month of his marriage??? What will happen in the...