If We Fall Inlove

By taelynaaaa

"What if... I admit that I fall inlove with you?" Taehyung just stared at Jungkook. He doesnt know how to rea... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 7

5.2K 193 55
By taelynaaaa

"Jeju Island here we go!" Taehyung cheerfully exclaimed. Today is the start of thrir school break and all Taehyung can feel is happiness. Today is the day to be free and happy. Just me and Hoshi. No BTS. No Jeon Jungkook.

After 3 hours of flight, they arrive to Jeju safely. Taehyung breathes the fresh air came from the the breathtaking view of Jeju.

"I hope this is one of the happiest vacation we will have.." Hoshi said while fixing their things in their shared hotel. Taehyung looks at him and nodded. "Yah Hoshi ah~! Of course it is! Lets just enjoy these three days vacation and be happy!" Hoshi just nodded to his childish bestfriend and continue fixing their things.

Taehyung can feel the fresh air beneath his exposed skin. Ever since his a child he loves to travel to some beautiful places in his country especially the great Jeju Island but he have no time.

Hoshi on the other hand feels something weird when he saw a car stops infront of their hotel. Who are they? Hoshi looks closely and almost choke when he saw whose coming. BTS.

"Whose your looking at?" Taehyung was about to sneak to see whose Hoshi seeing but Hoshi drags him outside their room. "Ahh you hungry?" Taehyung weirdly looks at his bestfriend but suddenly shooks his head. "I'm not hungry. Wait? Why are you so pale?" Taehyung ask but Hoshi just smile at him. "Haha a-am not. I'm just nervous for our first activity here in Jeju." Taehyung smiles to Hoshi and ruffles his bestfriend hair. ,Why do you have to be so nervous? Let's go outside!" Hoshi was about to respond but its too late cause Taehyung already drags him outside the hotel room.

------------------>>>>>>>

Where is he? Jungkook talks to himself while looking around the hotel. He walks through the window and there he saw Taehyung with his bestfriend. He sighs heavily and walks outside his room and there he saw Namjoon and Yoongi alresdy prepared to walks outside.

"Did you see Hoseok?" Mina asks them. Jungkook just shook hi head to Mina. "I dont know where he is.. maybe outside.." Mina just nodded and walks outside the hotel room together with Namjoon and Yoongi.

"Yahh! Hoshi its so fun!" Taehyung looks around but there is no Hoshi beside him. "Where is he?" Taehyung asks to himself. "Because of your excitement he i nowherw to be found now." Taehyung's eyes widened when he hears a familliar voice. He looks to his side and there he saw Jungkook, smiling at him like an idiot.

"Why are you here?" Taehyung said calmly, not making any stupid intonation. "Vacation?" Taehyung rolled his eyes on how silly Jungkook is. "Why didnt you go to other places? Why here in Jeju?" Taehyungs asks him irritatedly. "Why? I love Jeju." Jungkook smirks to Taehyung.

"I wanna go now-" Taehyung was about to leave when Jungkook held his hand tightly.

"Where are we going?" Taehyung stop talking when Jungkook pulls him and drag Taehyung inside his car.

"Where are we going?" Taehyung asks Jungkook. Jungkook didnt answer and start the engine quickly. Taehyung just rolled his eyes and looks outside the window mesmerizing the beauty of Jeju.

On the other hand, Jungkook who is driving, steal glances to the rad hair guy. Sometimes he asks himself why he is being too arrogant to him? Taehyung hates him of course. Taehyung hates him and wanna kill him if he have a chance. Taehyung ia diferent from his other victims and Jungkook likes that the most.

----------------------->>>>>>>

Hoshi came back to the place where he and Taehyung visits lately. Where is he? Hoshi asks himself while looking for his best friend. He started to walk around to find his bestfriend when he bumps someone accidentally.

"Omo! Mianheyo~~" Hoshi bows his head immediately when he bumped the guy. The guy with a pink hair just looks at him. "S-Sorry.." Hoshi said softy while scratching the back of his neck.

The pink hair guy just laugh on Hoshi's cuteness. "Its okay. Wait are you lost?" Hoshi shooks his head. "Am not! Its just my friend is out of nowhere.." Hoshi answers. The pink hair guy started to remember when he saw Jungkook with the red hair guy lately.

"Is your friend is the guy who has red hair?" Hoshi nodded. The pink hair guy laughs cheerfully making the latter smiles widely. "I saw him with Jungkook walking outside this place.." Hoshi's jaw dropped when he hears what the pink haired guy said. Aish! That asshole!

"How did you know Jungkook?" Hoshi asks him. "He's my schoolmate back then. I also studied in BigHt high. Ahh btw I'm Mingkyu." Mingkyu stretch his hand and Hoshi gladly accepted it. "Dont you worry I know Jungkook. Even he's such a fvcking bully he has a heart. Lets go somewhere.." Hoshi just nodded at the guy and follow him.

---------------------->>>>

"We're here.." Jungkook said softly and stop the engine of the car. He looks at the mirror and there he saw a sleeping Taehyung.

"Hey brat were here.." Taehyung slowly opens his eyes. "What?" Jungkook rolled his eyes to Taehyung and pointed the breathtaking view of one of the most famous spot in Jeju which is the HALLASAN.

"Why are we here?" Taehyung asks Jungkook while happily looking the Hallasan shield volcano which is one of the highest mountain in South Korea.

"Where do you want? In Loveland?" Taehyung almost choke on what Jungkook says and look at him weirdly. "W-What are you s-saying Lovelands? We a-aren't couples you shit!" Jungkook just laugh on how adorable Taehyung is while he's mad. Wait? Did I said adorable? Jungkook just shook his head.

They sat at the green grass and capturing the view. Taehyung smiles to himself while inhaking the fresh air from the trees. "Is this your favorite place here in jeju?" Taehyung nodded to Jungkook. Eversince Taehyung is a child he really wants to go to Hallasan and now here he is.

"Can you... Can you take a picture..?" Jungkook just rolled his eyes and gets Taehyung phone. "Smile." Taehyung smiles to Jungkook and Jungkook didnt understand why his heart beats faster.

"Hey! Is it finish?" Taegyung irritatedly gets his phone and looks at Jungkook. "You just stare at me?" Jungkook shrugged his shoulders and smirk at him. "Maybe?" Taehyung groans and rolled his eyes at the latter. "You piece of shit I hate you!" Jungkook steal a peck in Taehyung's lips causing the red hair guy to chase him.

"You comeback here Jeon Jungkooooook!!!!"

Little did they know that someone already take a picture of them including Jungkook kiss Taehyung's lips.

--------------------->>>>>>>

Taehyung wants to be happy but when he remembers what Jungkook did to him he want to curse and cut the blonde guy in pieces. "So hows your trip with Jungkook?" Taehyung rolled his eyes to Hosi who is eating beside him. "I hates him so much! Btw where did you go lately?" Taehyung asks his bestfriend. Hoshi suddenly feels his cheeks becoming red when he remembers his moments with Mingkyu.

"Are you okay?" Hoshi nodded at him. "I just went to the bathroom lately.." Taehyung nodded feeling satisfied on what Hoshi answers. Taehyung stood up and walks out their hotel room.

He wants to take a walk when he saw Hoseok and Mina at the beach walking hand by hand. He stops for a while and looks at them.

"You like Taehyung didnt you?"

Taehyung seems so shock when Mina asks Hoseok like that. Hoseok shooks his head and cups Mina's cheeks.

"I didnt love Taehyung. You know that you are the only one I really love right?"

Taehyung feels that therr something hurting him inside. Jealousy. He feels jealous. Wait? Why did he have to be jealous even they are not in a relationship? Hoseok is just too kind to him and Taehyung is the one who is putting a malisya in it. Taehyung hurtsso much when he saw with his two eyes.

Hoseok and Mina are kissing.

Taehyung swallows his pride and runs back to their hotel room. He saw Hoshi talking with Jungkook but it seems the two didnt notice that Taehyung sitsin the bench hugging his knees.

"You fatass! I also want to learn fishing!" Jungkook tries to get the net to Hoshi when he notice Taehyung sitting in the bench while in his deep thoughts.

"Yah! Taehyung can you please disregard this fvcking creature infront of me!?" Taehyung looks at Jungkook. No he stared at Jungkook. Jungkook can feel the tense between the two of them.

Is he mad at me because I stole kiss on him? Aisshh why are you worrying? "Hey Taehyung! He wants to go fishing also but I want too!" Hoseok whines.

Taehyung stood up and look at th seriously. "Then go fishing the both you.." Taehyung says and walks through their hotel room of Hoshi.

"Its your fault!" Hoshi said and throws the net to Jungkook. Jungkook looks at them with confused eyes. What's wrong with Taehyung?

------------------------

Uwuuuuuuuu 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 13K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...
45.2K 1.1K 28
[ Currently sitting on a stool at the bar being drunk Tae was blabbering, Jungkook's eyes were fixed on him starring him intensely, Suddenly Jungkoo...
143K 6.6K 66
It all started back in daycare with two 5-year-old boys who were just simple classmates but for yoongi it was different he thought his classmate par...
9.6K 579 52
A Taekook fanfic Notorious fuckboy sets his eyes on straight-laced Mr. Perfect ... He stared at his eyes. It's like staring into a flowing, clear wa...