THE UNLOVED HUSBAND

By Lovesotrue

Isaac hurriedly ran towards me and scooped me up in a very tight hug, his head buried on my neck. "I don't c... More

CHAPTER ONE: FALLING FOR THE BOSS IS BAD NEWS
CHAPTER TWO: HIS POSSESSIVE SIDE
CHAPTER THREE: HIS QUICK QUESTION
CHAPTER FOUR: HE OVERSTEPPED
CHAPTER FIVE: HIS NOTES
CHAPTER SIX: TWO EMOTIONS
CHAPTER SEVEN: I MISS YOU
CHAPTER EIGHT: TRUE LOVE'S KISS
CHAPTER NINE: STILL ON
CHAPTER TEN: WEEKEND PLANS
CHAPTER ELEVEN: NO WONDER
CHAPTER TWELVE: YOU TOO
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: FOUND
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: THE DIFFERENCE
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: PROMISE ME
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: THE HANDSOME EIGHT
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: IF I COULD HIDE HER AWAY
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: THE WHISPER
CHAPTER NINETEEN: SCARED OF MAKING WRONG DECISIONS
CHAPTER TWENTY: SHE SAID YES
CHAPTER TWENTY - ONE: LET THE FLOWERS FALL
CHAPTER TWENTY - TWO: JUST LIKE HOW
CHAPTER TWENTY - THREE: STURDY HEART
CHAPTER TWENTY - FOUR: SOMETHING HAS CHANGED
CHAPTER TWENTY - FIVE: FOURTEEN RULES AND ONE RING
CHAPTER TWENTY - SIX: THEIR FIRST NIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY - SEVEN: OUR FIRST RULE JUST GOT BROKEN
CHAPTER TWENTY - EIGHT: CHAOS OF SEVEN HEARTS
CHAPTER TWENTY - NINE: UNDER THE STARS
CHAPTER THIRTY: IT'S STARTING TO CROWD
CHAPTER THIRTY - ONE: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
CHAPTER THIRTY - TWO: FOUR QUESTIONS TO ANSWER
CHAPTER THIRTY - THREE: IT ISN'T MY STORY; BEFORE AND AFTER THE STORM
CHAPTER THIRTY - FOUR: BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER THE WEDDING
CHAPTER THIRTY - FIVE: WHILE SHE WAS AWAY; SINGULARITY
CHAPTER THIRTY - SIX: A STEP BACKWARD
CHAPTER THIRTY - SEVEN: EVERY WEDNESDAY
CHAPTER THIRTY - EIGHT: A GLIMMER
CHAPTER THIRTY - NINE: THE VERY QUESTION
CHAPTER FORTY - ONE: 4 AM
CHAPTER FORTY - TWO: IS IT BECAUSE?
CHAPTER FORTY - THREE: STAY AWAY
CHAPTER FORTY - FOUR: A YEAR AND A HALF
CHAPTER FORTY - FIVE: NEEDED SAVING
CHAPTER FORTY - SIX: ROOFTOP MEMORIES
CHAPTER FORTY - SEVEN: THROWN GUIDANCE
CHAPTER FORTY - EIGHT: PERFECT STATE
EPILOGUE: BEGIN

CHAPTER FORTY: NO MORE

307 35 13
By Lovesotrue

Bismillah.

Chapter Forty: No More

Jimin's POV

I was practicing a new choreography that Hobi taught me when I heard the screaming and yelling. I instantly left my room and ran towards the living room. It sounded like Fatima and Isaac I'm pretty sure of it.

"No more Fatima. No more!" Isaac yelled at her.

I remained motionless at the corridor. Soon the others were beside me, witnessing the couple's argument.

"They're fighting again," Tae frowned.

It's been three weeks since we started the Wednesday routine. Today's a Wednesday again. Isaac won't let Fatima take the day off.

"Should we interrupt?" Kookie asked.

Rapmon shook his head. I looked at Suga who was watching Fatima intently. I did the same thing too.

"Why? I am allowed to have my own time Isaac," Fatima countered back.

"You know what, I'm going back to the room," Fatima said when Isaac could ony stared at her angrily.

"No you will not!" Isaac yelled grabbing her arm.

Fatima tried to stir away but to no avail.

"Isaac, you're hurting me," she said.

We all moved forward and Jin was the first one to climb down the stairs. As I was about to leave, Rapmon tugged my shirt. I looked at him and he shook his head.

"Jin's already there," he assured me.

"You're hurt? What about me Fatima? How long are you gonna keep this up? How long are you gonna keep on hurting me, intentionally?" Isaac said with pain in his voice.

"Isaac that's enough," Jin said as he touched Isaac's shoulder.

Isaac let go of the grip to Fatima's arm, making us all sigh in relief and rest our panic a bit. Isaac faced Jin.

"Jin, stay out of this," Isaac told him in a low voice.

"Listen, I don't think.."

But Jin was interrupted by Isaac.

"I don't think this is any of your business Jin," Isaac said.

Then he stared at Fatima and grab her again.

"I said let her go man," Jin warned gravely.

But Isaac dragged Fatima away, making Fatima squeal in pain.

"I said let her go," Jin yelled, grabbed Isaac by his collar and punched him in the face. Isaac tumbled down, letting go of Fatima.

Both couple were on the floor. Jin went to Fatima, held her shoudlers.

"Are you alright?" Jin asked her worriedly.

I turned away from the corridor and made way to the stairs.

"Jimin don't," RM said. But I ignored him.

As I climbed down the stairs hurriedly, I saw Isaac standing up while Jin assisted my princess.

"Why Fatima? Why them? Why not me?" Isaac blurted out.

I stood beside Fatima, making her between Jin and I.

****************************************************************************************************

Fatima's POV

The strong grip of Isaac on my arm left a mark. I looked at it as I processed what he was asking me.

"Baby, I am asking you. Why do you always worry about them before me? I am your husband. Shouldn't I be your number one priority? I am your Jannah. We are married for God's sake," my husband said.

I stared at his eyes then turned away. I just wanted a day with them. That wasn't too much to ask right? I am enjoying their performances a lot. They are so good that it makes me forget everything else. When Jimin, Jin, RM, Tae, Hobi, Kookie and Suga sing and dance for me, it's like having our own private world where I am the center of it, where life is right.

"I.. I just need to.." I explained to him, and yet not really feeling remorseful at all.

Isaac straightened his suit then looked at the men beside me.

"Okay if you need to. I would need to be alone tonight too. I'm staying home at my Mom's," he said.

Then Isaac made a gesture to approach me. But I stepped back.

"Baby, it's just me," he said with a voice of shock.

Jimin stood in front of me, saying nothing. I heard my husband sigh.

"Very well. If I am no longer wanted here, I might as well leave," Isaac said with pride then footsteps of him leaving and locking the door followed.

As soon as he left, the voices and footsteps of the seven were heard. And sure enough, they now surround me.

"Clover, I'll get you a glass of water," Jin said, leaving me with the others.

"How much more can I take?" I asked them all.

"What do you mean?" J – Hope asked.

I shook my head. They wouldn't be able to understand anyway. They wouldn't be able to understand the depth of their effect on me. They wouldn't be able to understand how I now look forward for Wednesday. They don't know that their recorded songs are on my phone and I listen to it when I am at work. They don't know that I admire them a lot. They don't know that I want to be near them every day.

"Would you want this set – up to be permanent Kismet?" Suga asked me with his gentle loving voice.

Everybody looked at me in anticipation, waiting for my answer. I closed my eyes and feel my heart. It has changed. It has transformed. It is wavering. It is disloyal, selfish and unbecoming. But it is needy, possessive and clingy. I opened my eyes and meet their intense gazes at me.

"Yes, let's make this permanent," I uttered.

RM inhaled a breath and bit his fist, smiling at me. Suga smiled and pat my veil – covered head. Tae and Jungkook high – five each other. Jimin placed his hand around my waist, making me look at his handsome white soft face. Hobi left us and stood a bit away, making a call on his phone.

"What's the smiles all about? Everybody seems happy?" Jin asked.

He handed me a glass of water, to which I drink. The guys watched me drink, and I feel that feeling of being special and loved by the handsome seven.

"Fatima chose us," Hobi answered for everyone.

"You do?" Jin asked me as he go the glass back.

"This is permanent now," RM announced as if announcing it would make it official.

"You're ours now," Suga told me.

My heart raced and I was feeling an overwhelming feeling.

I belong to them.

I belong to them?

How is that?

"I don't think I copy what's happening," Tae said, to which I was thankful.

I was confused and yet excited at the same time. How would things be starting from today? I mean I am still Isaac's wife and deep inside of me, I do know that this is all haram and forbidden. Astaghfirullah. Ya Allah, help me, an inner voice is praying within me. However, the nafs of joy of watching them is so irresistible.

"Does it mean, I mean, does this mean Noona that you love us back romantically now?" Jungkook asked bravely, his eyes held hopes and danger.

"You know the way a woman likes a man," he explained.

"I ... I..." I couldn't speak.

Despite my outright disobedience to Allah, I do still have modesty and shame.

"Of course not in that manner," Hobi said.

"Then how?" Kookie and Tae asked in unison.

"This means we can come to her and she can come to us everyday, anytime, whenever and wherever," Jimin said.

"Can she hug me?" Tae asked.

"Yes, can we hug you Noona?" Kookie asked like a child.

No. No. No. No. No.

Simpy not Fatima Maryam Khalid.

"Yes," I said.

Who am I?

Why did I say yes?

Did I just say yes?

"Okay, I would be the first then," a husky voice said.

Soon I found myself wrapped up in the strong arms of Park Jimin.

"Hey, that's not fair!" I heard Taehyung yell.

But Park Jimin pulled me away from everyone and we ran towards the back door, into the pool.

The guys chased us and I found myself giggling. Jimin held my hand as we stood at the edge of the pool.

"In 3?" he asked, smiling widely with his eyes slimming down into hiding.

"Okay!" I nod like a little girl who is about to have some fun.

"1, 2, 3!" Jimin shouted.

And we both dive into the pool. I rise up from the water which was on my chest level. The guys also dived in and we all were inside the pool, splashing water to each other.

"Incoming!" RM's voice cried out loud. He was at the diving board above us. He dived in and we all made way.

I laughed with them and it felt like the whole world meant nothing to me anymore, even my husband, even my religion.

The other part of me hates me. But the part that is enjoying the company of the seven does not give a damn anymore.

If I be drowned in sin, it would be fine, just as long as I get to feel this invincible and loveable.

****************************************************************************************************

Isaac's POV

As I watched the recorded footage of my wife in the pool with Jimin, RM, Suga, J – Hope, Jungkook, Taehyung and Jin on my phone. I gulped and placed the phone on my office table. I rested my elbows and placed my head on my hands.

Tears fall from my eyes. She didn't even call me last night when I didn't come home.

I married the wrong woman ya Allah. I married the wrong woman. Fatima Maryam is no Fatima. And she's definitely no Maryam at all.

***************************************************************************************************

"The wise person subdues his self and works for what comes after death. A weak person obeys his self in its desires and though he performs no deed that is worthy of reward, he keeps vain and false hopes in Allah."

- Sheikh Aid Al – Qarni (Don't Be Sad)

****************************************************************************************************

I know you all hate Fatima. I do too. But can you blame her? More reasons and happenings to be revealed in the last nine chapters. In shaa Allah. 

Vote and comment. Jazakallahu khairan! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 1.7K 33
Allah says in the Quran : ── "Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity" - This is the story of a girl named f...
858K 36.9K 52
{Book One: Abdallah series} "I'm sorry jawad" I stammered feeling his warm breath fanning my face, and his dark eyes boring into mine, with hate evid...
28.5K 2K 47
"You're going to be my present and my future. You're going to hold all my babies because I'm going to be the lucky man to marry you. You're going to...
1M 61.2K 65
I stare at him horrified. it couldn't happen my life was already ruined, and I don't want it to be ruined any further. No! It can't happen! I scream...