Diary of a Kawaii Wannabe

VenusEpic123 tarafından

Kawaii Fashion and More Daha Fazla

Lolita Tag
Basic Makeup for Lolita
Causal Kawaii Styles
Room Decorations For Sweet Lolita
Room Decoration For Gothic Lolita
Room Decoration for Classic Lolita
Top Three Sites to Buy Lolita
Lolita for tomboys
Last Words

5 Tips for Beginners

99 1 0
VenusEpic123 tarafından

Author's Note: Most of this might or might not help you. I hope you find it somewhat useful though.

1) Stick to one color scheme so it'll be easier to buy accessories and shoes based for it.

2) You don't need to have a lot of money to buy lolita dresses. You can buy preowned and it'll be cheaper or from bodyline.

3) The dress isn't what make up the outfit but the coord.

4) If your dream dress size doesn't fit then don't buy it yet wait until you find the correct size.

5) Don't act like someone else be yourself. Sure the fashion is cute and all but if you're acting like someone you're not then you won't be as happy.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
22.7K 712 29
the story takes place in Nevermore where Wednesday meet a tribrid that is Hope's twin sister who was misplaced at birth. her name is Faith Mikaelson...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
52.5K 1.1K 21
.. a story, of a girl who has a condition that could change her life for the greater good. Loni has a medical condition that stopped her from develop...