Hold You Down (August Alsina...

By dollie_

Megan is having trouble balancing her life in Chicago and in Atlanta until she meets August Alsina. They both... More

Prologue
Ch:1-intro
Ch2-Practice Begins
ch3-Auditions
Ch4-Snow Day
Ch5-B****es in ATL
Ch6-Magic City
Ch7-Vibe
Ch8-Party Plans
Ch9-Pre-Celebration
Ch10-21st
Ch11-Secrets
Ch12-Bad Business
Ch13-Starting Over
Ch14-Truth & Groupies
Ch15-St.Louis
Ch16-Warning
Ch17-Who Gone Stop Me?
Ch18-Where is She?
Ch19-Information
Ch20-Downtown
Ch21-Beginning
Ch22-Ghost
Ch23-Shoot or Die
Ch 25: Recovery
Ch 26: New Plans
Ch 27: Stubborn
Ch 29: Dead Man
Ch:30 Bad News
Ch 31: Break Down
Ch 32: Easy NIght
Ch:33 Part 1
Ch 33: part 2
Ch 34: somewhat of the truth
Ch 35- plans
Ch36- Killa
Chapter 37- I'm out
chapter 38- TOGETHER!!!
Sequel

Ch 28: In Your Hood

3.4K 107 7
By dollie_

Megan's POV

my sister, Farrah decided that we go shopping today and that's want we have been doing for two hours straight, walking and spending money. We both got hungry and we are in the food court shoving our faces with Chicken California combo meal from O'Charley's.

"So mom tells me your having boy problems with a dude name September." she said after taking a bite from her sandwich.

I shook my head while drinking my sprite. "no it's august" I corrected her. My mom must of told her while I was sleep last night.

"August..as in the singer August." her eyes got big.

"naw August Alsina." I said sarcastically.

"shut up." she playfully said. "so when can I meet him." she smiled.

I rolled my eyes while puttin a fry in my mouth. "no time soon..i'm surprise she didn't tell you he's mad at me."

"girl, all you gotta do is lay that pxssy down on him one good time." she smirked.

I knew it was a reason why I never really went to her cause she always talking about nasty shit. I placed my hand on my forehead and looked at her crazy.

"what it always works for me." she said before eating her food.

"well in this situation I don't know if it's going to work for me." i sighed

"and why not?" she asked me.

I don't think seducing August will work because knowing him he will bring up the subject up after having sex & that will be a waist of my time.

"wait y'all never had sex?" she questioned while I was drinking my sprite. I started dramatically banging on my chest as the cold liquid went down the wrong pipe.

"uuhh..you caught me off guard with that one." I said catching my breath.

"Soooo" she said with her eyes bulging out.

"yes we have ,it was amazing..no we haven't done it in a while & I don't think sex with make him forgive me." I answered all her questions.

See my sister has this little rule she goes by and it's that sex fixes all problems when it comes to men. I'll give it to her that it does work SOMETIMES , not all the time. I don't want to lie naked next to him so we can fix our problems, even though that does sound amazing.

"I'm just saying maybe you can give it a try, ? she shrugged her shoulders.

~

After i got settle in i went downstairs to find Farrah on the couch looking suspicious like something is up with her. "whats wrong with you & have u seen my phone?" I asked whil walking past her.

"nothing..momma & I are going to bible study, it start round 5 & naw i haven't seen it." she said. I picked up the remote and changed the channel to see the time it read 3:25. "Ok, i'll be ready." I tossed the remote on the couch and went by the door. "no it's ok u don't have to." she awkwardly said. "I wanna go to, i haven't been in FOREVER." I miss going to church and bible study, i like going because of the church choir. "trust me u don't want to go." she slick said.

I shook my head and went outside and sat on the porch minding my own business til i seen an all black Lincoln pull up on the curb. The driver stepped out in a all black suit , walked over to the backseat and opened the door.

"He wants to see you." I slowly stood up, dusted off the powder like substance that's on the porch off of my black spandex shorts. I hesitated at first before i started walking up to the car. I don't have my cell phone and when i get in this car I won't have any contact with people when i do leave.

"Brooks is waiting." the deep voice said.

I sighed in relief when he said Brooks, I walked into the car and got in.

*********************

August's POV

"huh" Rachel sigh as if I was getting on her damn nerves. "August dis the 4th time ya phone been ringing." she looked over at me.

Rachel at my crib so she can discuss everything that's going on this week and after , basically going over my schedule. My phone been going off non stop since we walked into the house, it's Megan I already know but I ain't with talkin to her right now.

"August, it's ringing again." she said annoyed

I looked over at her then back at the TV.

"fine." she said getting up. She snatched the phone off of my lap before i could move."its Megan." she said sliding over the phone. She put up to my ear and I grabbed it from her.

"what ma." i said flipping through the channels. Nobody said anything on the phone but i heard someone breathing. "look if ya gon play on my phone then i ain't wit." i said about to hang up.

"wait." i heard her say.

"what Megan.?" i asked

"August." i heard her say but it isn't Megan.

"who dis.?" i asked

"this Megan Sister, Farrah.." i shifted my phone to the other ear. "Look August before u hang up..I honestly think you and Megan should talk, She haven;t stopped talking bout you since she been hear. She misses you." she said into the phone.

If she really did she wouldn't have left or she would of told me herself.

"She wants you guys to talk in person..soo i was wondering if u could talk to her or sum, I know your a busy man, but come on now you are feeling her too. I'm already knowing." she continued to say.

"where she at?" I asked, why she couldn't tell me this herself, why she have to send ha big sis to do all her work.

"she just left to go outside, but umm she doesn't know I'm talking to you so can u keep quiet?" she asked.

" sure ma..send me the address." i told ha.

"wait, your coming down?" she seem excited.

"ion know I'm thinking bout it." i rubbed my chin.

"ok that's great..My mom & I are going to gon all night to this is perfect..." I could tell she was smiling on the other end.

"Ight, just send it to me." i said then hung up the phone.

Rachel looked over to me to see what the phone call was about. "what happen?" she looked up from her mac laptop.

"can ya book me flight to Chicago." i told ha.

"your going to see her." she has a smile on her face."yass, when u wanna leave.?"

"In a hour or so." i told ha.

**************

Megan's POV

The car pulled up next to a black Cadillac Escalade in an alley a few minutes away from my house. The driver came over to my side, opened my car then opened the back seat door to the truck. I got out and slide over in the seat. The door closed and i looked across and seen Brooks, sitting on the other side.

"wass up mami..how have u been, sweetie." Brooks greeted me with his Spanish accent.

"Hey brooks." i chuckled.

"so how's life been treating you?" he asked me.

"good.." i slightly smiled.

"now come on you know u can't lie to Brooks." he said to me.

I sigh."uh..well things been gettin better since my incident." I told him everything that's been going on since i moved to Georgia and damn he was pissed off i haven't seen his face that red in a long ass time. He started going off in his Spanish accent I just sat back and watch.

"I had a feeling sum thing was up, when she said she haven't seen u in awhile." he said more to himself.

"you have people watching me." i placed my hands in my lap. Damn i can never have any privacy.

"It's not watchin, its called checkin up on you, since u refuse to come see him."

"so u sent somebody." this is getting weird.

"no,no she was already down there, i just asked her..its ok she's no harm." he raised his eye brow.

I'm not even going to continue this because i know he isn't going to tell me who she is. "soo how's it going with you since you quit the game.?" I asked him.

i sighed "it's not going good. i handed it over to my nephew since he was next up after u & quise, but shit is fallin Rah..he has his own kind turning against him." he ran his arm down his face as if he's stressing about it. "then i have to worry bout him, makin sure no one kills him..if quise or you would of took ova then I wouldn't be stressing out like this."

"Brooks, i'm not going to say its going to be ok cause this games he living in isn't a joke, but he has to know that you are still supporting him and have his back. He needs a reality check cause if he fxcks up then he gon be 6 feet under.." i started off. Being in the drug business isn't a joke , you have to be on top of it. It can be stressful at times but the only thing good out of it is the money.

"I know, I know, but you have to understand that it's family. I don't give af about the money or the enemies i'm trying to make sure that my nephew don't go under. By the way he going its most likely that he is, and by him fxcking up I gotta get back in it and make a few calls to make sure he straight. & its just not with family, its with the loyal muthafuckas. That's why i make sure u adn Quise are ok." he tooka sip of his drink thats in a all red party cup. "I remember the first time i saw u sprinting down the street, yo lil ass cost me a lot of money dat day." he chuckled. I smiled remembering that day.

"i was surprised when you agreed to work and get my money back.. i was even more surprised when i gave u choice to leave but u stayed..why did you?" he asked me.

I thought about it for awhile, remembering when my dues was done. He gave me choice "you made all the money back..you may leave or stay." he words replaying in my mind. "i- i fell in love with it.. the drugs, the secret meetings, to me spying and hurting people..that was all fun to me, sometimes i wish i can do it again." I sat back and crossed my legs.

"be careful what you wish for, cause sometimes they come true and you don't wanna go back to that life. It can also bring you down, remember when i always told ya that you was better then this, you and Quise..yall had potential....That's why when yall left my team i didn't put up no fight like any otha OG..i just let yall go follow ya dreams..." he always had a soft spot for me and Quise. "did ya open up ya dance studio?" he grinned.

I scratched the back of my head. "umm..naw not yet."

"you need to..to keep ya busy, I might need help with a few things dealing with dance, ya know my niece is into that stuff...i told ha a lot about you. so i expect to see one before the year is over." He always supported what i do, Brooks is like a father figure to me. We have a bond that nobody knows about. He isn't a bad guy like everyone thinks he is, He came out to a few of my dance shows and his big a** was at my graduation cheering me and Quise on.

~

"ugh." I said flopping down on the couch. It was really good to see Brooks and having that talk with him, even though he taught me a lot of bad things, those things got me through life Ion take shit from no bum ass nigga and I know how to fight and use a gun and do all that otha shit that i learned from selling drugs. Before i leave i might visit his bum ass nephew that set Quise and I up. My momma and sister left me in this house all by my self, that hoe know i wanted to go with them but nooo she talkin bout "noo trust me you dont want to go." like how she knows what i want and what i don't want . My thoughts became interrupted when someone knocked on the door. "ugh who is it." I yelled walking from the couch to the front door. I swung open the door and seen "August." i shocking said, what is he doing here and how does he know where I'm staying.

He looked down. "wass up can i come in?" he asked. I moved over to the side to let him in the house. When he came in I closed and locked the front door. He walked over to the couch and sat down, I sat on top of the wooden coffee table in front of him.

"soo what brings you by?" i asked breaking the silence that formed in the room.

"just in the hood." he said nonchalant.

"u-um..we need to talk." I'm just going to tell him how I really feel, i think this is the moment. God planned this out so i can tell him how i feel.

He gave that look that said "talk ma."

"August, I'm really feeling you..Like i have so many feelings for you that. When i'm around you I feel comfortable being myself, i'm not afraid cause i know that you are going to protect me. That way that you smile and carry yourself it's beyond sexy." i smiled. "and.." i chuckled looking away. "how people think your so damn mean and rude but your not you just tell it like it is..your real August...u put a smile on my face even when I'm mad at yo tall lanky self." i covered my face so he wouldn't see me blush.

He reached over and slowly pulled my hands away from my face. He pulled examined my face with his eyes, as i'm watching his every movement. I froze when he looked into my eyes. Soo is he going to say something back or nah? i thought to myself. "Ugh." i whispered out loud.

"what wrong ma?" he asked.

"I just expressed ma feelings and ur not doing or saying anything." i crossed me arms and looked away so i wouldn't look at him.

"The night ain't ova yet." he said.

I looked across at August and all of these thoughts came rushing thru my head and what we have time to do. I can see in his eyes that he wants me to but doesn't know how to make the first move. Shid if somebody just poured their heart out to me I wouldn't know what to do or say either.

I reached out and touched his arm, then touched his face. He knows what my body wants but I can see that he is trying to tease me. It's all in the body language. I touched his soft smooth face, he sat back up on the couch. His hands gripped my waist and pulled me onto his lap. I sat on his lap looking into his dark brown eyes.

"uh" I gasped out as he gripped my ass with all of his force.

My arms wrapped around his neck as our lips connected. I felt a sudden rush go through my body when our lips felt each other. I opened my mouth so his long tongue can enter my mouth. My mind is going insane as I feel his tongue wrestling with mines. Every kiss and every touch is making me weak and weaker. Thinking about all of the things I want to do to him make my insides moist and sting ling.

"au-aug" I tried to say between our deep breathless kisses.

"mmh" he answered back.

with all of my force I broke the kiss and pushed away from him. I got off of his lap and looked at him. I smirked inside looking at his face, he looks like he lost his puppy, all sad. I grabbed his hand linking our fingers. I led the way upstairs into my room. I feel like I'm a teenager sneaking a boy into my room. I closed and locked my bedroom door behind us. When I turned around my eyes followed his as they were looking up and down at my body.

I straddle him on top of me, that didn't last long cause he flipped me over and sat on his knees in between my legs. My stomach got goosebumps as his fingers ran down my flat stomach. The sides of my white crop top that I made out of a t-shirt pulled over my head.

His fingers trailed down to my spandex shorts. He pulled down the tight material & tossed them on the floor. Watching him admire my body is like watching a greedy person beg for my food. His licked his lips and made eye contact with me. He tugged on my bra straps with out breaking eye contact til he felt my boob in his hands. I smiled at myself when I seen how big his eyes got.

The feeling of having sweet kisses on my boob made my head tilt back.I rubbed my fingers throw his hair as the circular motions kept going, not stopping at any moment. He gripped on my waist as me nibbled on my nipple.

"uuhh" I moaned out the feeling feels so good inside and out. His pink tongue trailed to my right boob and did the same exact thing he did on my left one.

My pearl began throbbing as the sensation of his fingers rubbing up against slow n down & in circular motions. "uuhh" I quietly moaned out.I felt warm air come over my body. I looked down and seen my black laced panties weren't on my body any more.

My mouth slowly open when I felt his tongue inside of me. "Omg he giving me head." I thought to myself. I laid my head back on my pillow and squeezed my eyes shut. "stop.." I moan out as he was teasing me. Why does he think putting the tip of his tongue and pulling it out is ok with me.

he looked up and smirked at me and finished putting in work. He tightly gripped my waist since I was squirming around. I can't help it the feeling his soo good. "i'm bout to-" I moaned out, i couldn't even finish my sentence before i felt myself cumming all over him. He sat up in between my legs and I did the same. Looking up at him I ran my fingers down his tatted chest, I tugged on it signaling him to take it off. Admiring the perfect body art i started kissing on it, making my way yo his pants.

**********************

August's POV

She making me doing some crazy ass shit without telling me mane, she got my head on cloud 9 & I ain't even high. AJ down there throbbing  he ready to get up in dat pxxxy. Her kisses trailed down to my my pants, her hand rubbed over my ecretion. She unbuckled my oants and pulled down my boxes. I looked at her in amazement as she began massageing my joint with my hands, carressing it and shit.  I felt something moist on my joint, man i looked down and seen she took a nigga in her mouth. The feeling of her around my AJ had me gone, I ain't have to guide her cause ma was licking and sucking everything right, she gotta nigga toes curling and shit. The sound of her gagging startled me , i was bout to pull out since she can take all of it in her mouth but babygirl grabbed me by my waisted and shoved it all down. I feel ma eyes rolling back and i grabbed her hair so my fingers can run through it. 

A few minuted passed and i jerked her head off my joint by her hair, I moved so quick over the bed and busted on the floor. I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled my pants down to my ankels and took him off. I grabbed my wallet from my pants and pulled a mangum out. I looked over to make sure Megan is alright since ma ass did pull ha by ma hair so damn hard. She just smirked at me.

I slide in between her legs and entered her moist inside, damn dis shit feel good. I rested my left elbow on the side of her head and slightly lifted  her right leg up with my arm. I looked into her eyes as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I began going slow as my hips grinded into her. I could that she is loving every minute of me going slow so she can enjoy, but ma don't know that she bout ta get the whole AJ package.

"UHH" she moaned at as i rammed in to her, she jumped a lil bit with her mouth open. I started going deeper and faster, going my pace that i love to go. Her moans and scratches are driving me wild , its just motivating me to keep going harder. "fxck this." i said. I switched positions, so now she's laying on her back, while im in her but her legs are straight up against my chest, so im fxcking her on ma knees. "r-right the-there." she moaned out like she's bout to cry. "noooo." she moaned out trying to mover her legs. "naw u gon take this." i grabbed a hold of her legs so they wouldn't move. She took a hod of her zebra sheets since she can't reach my neck. I kept pounding the spot that made her moan louder, "yeaa that's her g-spot." i though to my self. 

"I-I gotta pee." she struggled to get out. I shook my head "no" I kept continuing to doing what i was doing, til she moaned again. "its coming." she tilted her head back and she squirted all over me. I knew her ass ain't have to pee, that's why i ain't stop, i guess she never  squirted before. I flipped her thick a** over and went deep inside of her from the back, the sound of her ass aganist my skin..mane that shxt there is some real a** motivation. I feel the sweat glistening from my forehead  messing around with her, but i aint gon complain cause my feelings for her are major, she the only girl that i mess wit.

"What my name.." I gripped her hair and pulled it back. "uh--A-Aug." she moaned out. I place my other hand on her waist. "naw dat not it." i pound into her. "uhh...Au-august.." she said again. I smacked her axx real hard and sped up my speed til i was ready to bust mines. "fxck" i grunted out as i felt a rush come over my body. I pumped intp her three more times as my fix was coming out. I slide out of her, took the condom off and threw it away in the small trash can,  by her nightstand.

I laid back and pulled over Megan so she can lay on top of me, shiid right now all i want to do is cuddle and take ma a** ta sleep.

"Megan."  i wrapped my arms around her waist.

"huh?" she answered.

"i feel the same bout bout cha, " i told, since i aint really get a chance to tell her how i feel, since she took the words outta my mouth bout ha.

She looked up and blushed. "aww Auggie feelin me."

"go ta sleep ma..i know ya tired. " i said kissing her forehead. She laid her head back on my chest, after a few seconds i heard light snores coming from her.

*******************

VOTE/COMMENTS..

ANY THOUGHTS...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

687 31 11
Karissa and August have been through hell together, but will they make it?
293K 7K 42
Emily and August have been dating since their freshman year, now that they're seniors in high school August is trying harder and harder to make it in...
36.5K 649 32
What happens when you meet August after a concert? Will August stop his player ways? What will happen when August goes back on tour? Read to find ou...
65.1K 1.7K 24
Paris Lee has made a name for herself in Atlanta. After her Granny passing she felt different until she met a person who may change it all! August A...