Behind The Scenes. {MAX VERST...

By storywriiterx

Melody Peterson is a well-known actress who everyone knows, but at the same time just as normal as any other... More

introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
E P I L O G U E
NEW BOOK

twenty

4.2K 43 8
By storywriiterx

A/N
First of all, a big THANK YOU to all of my sweet, beautiful readers, 1000 reads, 1K... THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH !!!!!!!!

So, because I honestly want to thank ALL of you.. I'm trying to thank you in your own language!

Thanks (English)
Grazie (Italian)
Merci (French)
Danke (German)
Bedankt (Dutch)

Okay, I hope I literally reached all of you with this message. I know that I've not been that active lately and I want to apologize for that..

To be honest, I wasn't in the mood to write with school annoying me😩

But then I opened the app again and I almost got a heart attack by finding out I've reached the 1000 reads. Thank you, thank you so much.

Probably, the most of you will think that I am this crazy person who is happy with 'only' 1000 reads.. and YES I am! I know that we can reach a lot more and I'll try, but I'm really thankful for this already.. I hope I can write a little more in the upcoming weeks, but time will tell. At least I'm trying to keep the updates on a weekly basis and hopefully even more.

For now, enjoy the chapter ❤️

- - -
Melody
-I briefly stopped breathing and looked up into his beautiful eyes, only thinking about his question. Did he really wanted us to be together?

"I- uh.. I"

Max scratched the back of his neck and arched an eyebrow in confusion. "Alright.. I think I know the answer already, great.."

I broke out of thoughts and returned to presence, realizing Max asked me something really important.

"No, sorry! I was just deep in thoughts, I wasn't trying to say 'no' because- well I actually wanted to say yes.." I stammered mischievously.

Max widened his eyes and swallowed deeply. "Really? So that means you're officially my girlfriend then," he exclaimed, sparkles of joy appearing in his eyes.

"Absolutely, I'm all yours" I said before kissing his soft lips passionately, making Max react instantly. I closed my eyes as soon as our kiss became more fierce. I wanted it all, I wanted him all.

We hadn't had sex yet, and in the heat of the moment, that was the only thing my body wanted. It felt great.

"Hmm.. we're.. in the car, you know?" Max tried to say, however it came out a bit muffled.

"I do.. and I honestly don't care" I replied nonchalantly, continuing kissing.

"What if.. we drive to your apartment now.. and continue then, as Daniel is at mine it's not a good idea to go there..?" He questioned before pulling back slowly.

"If that's what you want.." I said in disappointment, looking down my feet whilst feeling my heart pounding in my chest more rapidly than usual.

"Oh it's not what I want- actually it's far from that.. but I'm sure you wouldn't like it at all when you see us back in the papers" Max chuckled quietly.

"Good point.." I admitted, "But I just want you.." I said affectionately with a grin plastered on my lips.

"You'll get me as soon as we're home.." Max replied, steering the car of the parking lot.

- - -

Max had parked the car and eagerly pushed me against the side-wall of the house. I felt my back touching the cold wall and Max had placed both his hands on either side of my head, making sure he didn't fall into me. He pinned his beautiful eyes into mine and shortly after I even felt his amazingly warm lips pressing against mine. Our kiss had actually never been that intense before, and I decided to enjoy literally every part of it.

His hands wandered over my body, trying to feel every part of it. I had one arm tightly wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer, whilst the other one was running through his hair.

"Lets go inside!" Max managed to call out, not leaving me any space to move as he firmly lifted me up by my hips. I easily wrapped my legs around him without letting go. Max quickly opened the front door and guided me towards the bedroom. He then dropped me on the bed and I felt the soft mattress embracing me.

Max took off his jacked and jumped onto the bed, kissing me fiercely. I briefly let his lips go to rip off my blouse quickly. Max kissed me again and his hands trailed down my body slowly, making a soft moan to leave my lips.

Max ripped off his jeans and I took off some of my clothes as well. I felt completely heated up in the moment and I didn't think about anything else than just feeling him touching my body on places I enjoyed most. He was good.

He then managed to slowly pull away, a weird expression was flashing through his eyes whilst he had a slightly grin on his face.

"You're sure you want to?" Max asked quietly.

My heart melted a little by his kind words. He didn't only think about himself, he cared about me too.

"Hmm.. yes" I answered mischievously whilst biting my bottom lip. I really wanted him, badly.

Max arched an eyebrow and hovered over me. "And you're sure your bestie won't be home any soon?"

I pretended to think about it hardly, before I simply murmured a 'yes'.

That gave Max enough confidence to kiss me thoroughly and not many minutes later, the floor was covered by both of our clothes. All of our clothes.

(I'm not comfortable by writing sex scenes, so I won't. If you were excited to read stuff like that, I'm really sorry and I have to let you down.. ;) )

- - -

I let my head fall down into the pillows, taking deep breaths with my eyes being closed.

"Hmm.. erm.. how late is it exactly?" Max managed to say, sounding like he was completely out of breaths.

"No idea" I briefly replied.

After that I rolled onto my side and wrapped my arms around Max's toned body, placing my head on his chest slowly.

We both didn't say anything, as if it could ruin the peaceful moment we were in. I just stared the ceiling, clearing my head.

I was in love with fucking Max Verstappen.

A deep sigh left my lips and Max instantly looked aside, causing him being very close to my lips again.

"What's going on, Mel?" He friendly questioned, grabbing my hand kindly.

"We'll never be able to make our relationship public and I think that's horrible as I just want to be able to kiss you in the middle of the streets.. or in your car" I ranted sadly.

"Don't worry about that, babe.. we're going to sort things out and if you want to kiss me in public, you can" Max shrugged his shoulders.

"But then everyone will know.." I said in confusion.

"You don't always have to tell the media, they'll find out some time.. but if you choose to just kiss in public, you need to be ready.. we need to tell Rose and James first and you should be ready to get loads of hate" Max pressed a soft kiss on my cheek.

"I can't tell Rose about it already.. we just started dating, I mean.. I can't risk my friendship for you if things aren't even sure yet," I exclaimed.

"Yeah, well then we're just waiting a couple of weeks until we're both ready.. whatever makes you feel good, alright?" Max gently looked at me and I chuckled quietly.

"You're so sweet.. thank you.." I told him, kissing his cheek too.

Then suddenly my phone rung loudly. I freed myself from the position I was settled in and grabbed my phone quickly. I instantly saw that Rose was the one calling me.

I panicked and grabbed the phone. What was I supposed to do?!

"Erm.. hi with Melody!" I chirped a bit too enthusiastic, which made me want to punch me in my own face.

"Hi, Mel! So I'm home in 10 minutes, but I was wondering if you'd like it if I'd bring along some burgers or anything?" She happily said.

"Oh erm.. well- yeah that's great! I'd love that, thank you!" I stammered.

"Good... erm.. are you alright, Melody? You're acting a bit weird, I can even hear that through the phone.. is there someone with you?"

My mouth fell open and I had no idea what to reply. "Erm.."

Max bumped my shoulder and gave me a warning glare.

"Erm.. NO! I mean- of course there's no one with me! However I'd love it if you bring some burgers, alright? You're the best!"

"Alright.. see you soon then.." Rose hang up the phone and I sighed relieved.

"Okay you have to go, Rose will be here in half an hour.. so you better leave!" I called out.

Max chuckled and I gave him a glare full of anger.

"It's not funny, Max!" I shouted, climbing out of bed.

I had to make myself ready, before Rose would come home. If she'd find out about all of this, I would be totally death.

I slowly pulled on my jeans and blouse and headed over towards the kitchen. Max quickly followed my example and we ended up in the kitchen, where I grabbed a glass of water.

Max stepped towards and attached his hands to my hips gently. He then hovered over me, his lips sliding down my neck.

"Enough, Max, I told you- I told you you have to leave.." I declared, trying not to drop the glass because of my muscles who started to get weak.

Max let go of me and groaned. "Why in hell did you need to take Rose with you to Monaco?" He complained, "now there's no time for us.."

"Hey, I forbid you to talk like that about Rose! She's my best friend, and no matter how much I love spending time with you, I also love having my best friend here.. so.." I pointed out the front door and giggled as soon as I found Max frowning.

"It's not fair.." he pouted in defense.

"Come on, I let you out" I trailed off, twisting his hand in mine and guiding him towards the door.

We stood still in the entrance and I couldn't help observing his beautiful eyes one more time.

"We'll text.. okay?" I mumbled, running my hand through his messy hair.

"Absolutely.. and text me as soon as I can come over, alright? Oh and except for tomorrow, I've this training to accomplish.." He casually smirked and freed his hands from mine.

"Will do.."

Max opened the door and gave me one more glare, before he turned around and quickly got into his car, steering it towards his own apartment.

- - -

"I'm home!" Rose chirped and walked further into the living room, facing me sitting on the couch

"Hey, you've had a good day at work?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Absolutely, it was fun" Rose muttered, sliding down next to me whilst opening her box filled with hamburgers

"Did you go out for dinner?" Rose then curiously asked whilst looking through the living room and kitchen.

"No, why?"

"Because there seems to be no food in here, if I see it well"

I opened my mouth to say something, but I had no idea what. I was screwed.

"Erm.. well I ordered a pizza and just cleaned everything after I had eaten" I explained, trying to hide my red cheeks.

"Oh.. yeah that makes sense"

I sighed quietly and faked a big smile. "Thanks for the burger, by the way"

"No problem.. so you've had a good evening?"

I instantly dropped my jaw. Was she giving hints that she knew, or was I acting completely foolish?

"Erm.. yeah- I mean, a little boring without you.. but I just watched some Netflix so it ended up pretty good" I stammered, not daring to look into Rose her eyes.

"Jesus Mel, you're acting very strange.. you're sure you're okay?" she wanted to know, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Yes I'm sure.. I just missed you and I'm a bit tired as well so that must be it" I said casually, finally feeling the 'actress' in me taking over.

"Yeah, well that gotta be it!" Rose handed me a hamburger and ate one herself.

Okay, Melody.. you did a pretty good job by lying to your best friend again..

I gritted my teeth and couldn't help but sigh. I brought myself in more trouble by the day, knowing one day, I had to tell her about me and Max. Normally she'd be happy for me, but since I became so mad at her for making out with James, she wouldn't be happy to find out I was just making out with Max without telling her too..

- - -
A/N
Hi guys, I'm sorry this isn't a very long chapter.. I had too much on my mind and it just didn't want to work. Comparing to the last few days, I've currently loads of ideas in my head for the upcoming chapters, so I hope you all are excited 😏

XXX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 919 18
ADELINE O'CONNOR has been devastated since the last time she fell in love. Fans, gossips and even in interviews, all hover on the same topic. She's t...
424K 9.4K 72
in which a YouTuber gets an offer to fake a relationship with a famous Formula 1 driver ▷ • ---------- • ϟ [ l...
98K 2.1K 80
"What else are you hiding from me, Verstappen?" My feelings for you, Anna. But apart from that? Nothing. A simply lovely story about Max and Anna, wh...
63.3K 1.1K 50
In which, they start as lovers and end as rivals.. But will the love still be there at the end..?