Shattered Wings ⇢ teen wolf...

By staliaaa

[COMPLETED, SEQUEL NOW UP] ~Prologue~ My name is Isabel Cannenta. I'm a somewhat average 16 year old sophomor... More

Shattered Wings- Prologue/Introduction
Chapter One- Why Are We Searching for Dead Bodies.
Chapter Two- New Day, New Friend.
Chapter Three- Werewolf? You've Got to Be Kidding Me..
Chapter Four- First Full Moon. Great.
Chapter Five- Pain.
Chapter Six- Fire Extinguishing, Sorta.
Chapter Seven- Morgue.
Chapter Eight- Lacrosse and Werewolf Drama.
Chapter Nine- Hanging out, or Group Date?
Chapter Ten- Fifth Wheeling
Chapter Eleven- Another Vision.
Chapter Twelve- Attacked At A Video Store.
Chapter Thirteen- Hunters And School.
Chapter Fourteen- Allison's Your Anchor
Chapter Fifteen- Night School Part 1
Chapter Sixteen- Night School Part 2
Chapter Seventeen- Being Sober.
Chapter Nineteen- Cousin Miguel.
Chapter Twenty- Meeting the Alpha.
Chapter Twenty-One- Dress Shopping
Chapter Twenty-Two- Torture.
Chapter Twenty-Three- Winter Formal
Chapter Twenty-Four- Alpha Fight.
Chapter Twenty-Five- Missing Redhead.
Chapter Twenty-Six- Omega
Chapter Twenty-Seven- Lizard Thing
Chapter Twenty-Eight- Why Is Derek Turning All My Normal Friends.
Chapter Thirty- Cute Yet Arrogant Guy
Chapter Thirty One- Keeping Miguel Above Water.
Chapter Thirty-Two- Eventful Walk
Chapter Thirty-Three- Useless
Chapter Thirty-Four- Who's the Kanima?
Chapter Thirty-Five- Calm Down Lizard Boy.
Chapter Thirty-Six- Curly Fries.
Chapter Thirty-Seven- Fire.
Chapter Thirty Eight- This Isn't Real.
Chapter Thirty-Nine- So What?
Chapter Forty- Tenshi
Chapter Forty-One- Lydia..?
Chapter Forty-Two- Peter In Control
Chapter Forty-Three- What A Great Night This Turned Out to Be.
Chapter Forty-Four- Three Little Pigs?
Chapter Forty-Five- Mini Chapter
Chapter Forty Six- How Do I Take This All In.
Chapter Forty-Seven- Pure Happiness.
Chapter Forty-Eight- Kanima and Tenshi
Epilogue
SEQUEL!!!!

Chapter Eighteen- Second Full Moon.

10.8K 239 24
By staliaaa

I sat on the bleachers watching the game. Scott ran but got pushed over by two guys blocking the goal.

Coach chuckled and leaned down to Scott, "Guess some people don't appreciate your new status there McCall."

Well, considering tonight's a full moon, this isn't very good.

"Stilinski, you're next." Coach yelled. I smiled. Finally. He never plays.

Scott then pushed him with the lacrosse stick. I groaned and put my head in my hands. Definitely full moon.

Coach didn't help at all, "Yes! That's how you do it! Earn it, McCall!"

Scott then pushed over the two guys in front of the goalie. I then looked over to the goal.

Oh no. Scott. Please don't hit-

He then pushed Danny and scored a goal.

-Danny. Sigh.

I got up and ran over to the field to Scott and Stiles.

"Dude, what the hell are you doing?" Stiles retorted. I nodded in agreement.

"What? He's twice the size of me." Scott retorted.

I sighed, "But everybody likes Danny. Everybody might not like you so much. Not to be rude or anything. Oh god. I was just rude to one of my best friends. What if the full moon affects me too?" I ended up muttering the last part. I know, I've called Jackson a jackass many times and I went a little wild at the school at night. But you know what? We were running from a crazy, psycho alpha. And Jackson can be rude. But all the cussing, and the sassiness... that ends now. Back to the old me. The nice one. But maybe I'll add sarcasm here and there.

I ran over to Danny and sighed. Poor Danny.

Lydia ran over, "Is he alright?"

"Yeah, looks like he just has a bloody no-" Jackson suddenly stopped and stared at her.

"What?" she said.

It dawned on me. Her lipstick. The makeout session with Scott. Ugh.

"Your lipstick." Jackson said.

Lydia crossed her eyebrows and pulled out her compact mirror. She chuckled, "Oh. Wonder how that happened."

Jackson rolled his eyes, "Yeah. I wonder."

I didn't notice Stiles came to stand next to me until I noticed him turn and look at Scott. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it. There are other fish in the sea Stiles. If only he would notice me- wait. I am trying to get over him. That's right. I quickly let go and flashed a quick smile, and walked away.

~~~~

Stiles and I didn't say a word to each other on the car ride over to Scott's house. I felt bad for him. There's nothing I can do now. The damage has been done.

Stiles got out a key and opened the door to the house.

"Scott?" Melissa said.

He gave a nervous chuckle, "Stiles and Isabel." and gave a quick glance to me.

I smiled giving a small wave.

She smiled, "Key."

"Yeah. I had one made." He grinned.

"That doesn't surprise me. Scares me but doesn't surprise me." She muttered.

Stiles then dropped the bag full of chains on the floor, which made a loud clinking noise.

She looked down, "What is that?"

I widened my eyes and looked down, "Uh, school project. Uh huh. Yup. Totally that-" Stiles hit my arm signalling me to stop.

"Uh huh. Stiles, Isabel... He's okay, right?"

I frowned slightly as Stiles said, "Who? Scott? Yeah, totally."

"He just doesn't talk to me. Not much anymore, not like he used to."

"He's had a bit of a rough week." I said quietly.

"Yeah. I get it. Um, okay. Be careful tonight." She smiled.

"You too." I smiled at her.

"Full moon." She said. I internally screamed.

"What?" Stiles almost yelled.

"Full moon tonight. You should see how the ER gets. Brings out all the nutjobs."

We both sighed of relief.

"You know. It's actually where they came up with the word lunatic."

She left and I gave out a huge sigh.

Stiles opened the door and I let out a shriek when I saw Scott sitting on his chair in the corner of his room.

"Oh my god. Dude, you scared the hell out of us. Your mom said you weren't home yet." Stiles said, a hand clutched to his chest.

I stayed by the door while Stiles walked closer and dropped the bag of chains in front of himself.

"I came through the window." Scott said, with a very creepy voice I might add. Like, Derek's uncle creepy voice.

"Okay. Well- let's get this set up. Wait 'til you see what I bought." Stiles leaned down to the bag.

"I'm fine. Just gonna lock the door and go to bed early tonight." Scott said, even creepier.

"You sure about that? You got this kinda serial killer look going on in your eyes, and I hope it's the full moon.. taking effect because it's really starting to creep me out."

I raised my hand, "Me too. But I've been creeped out the whole time."

"I'm fine. You should go now." His voice started to have an echo.

"Alright I'll leave. Would you at least look at what I bought? Maybe you use it, maybe you don't. Sound good?" Stiles said.

Scott slowly leaned down and grabbed the chains, "You think I'm gonna let you put these on, chain me up like a dog?" His voice did that weird echo, Darth Vader thingy again. Now I'm really getting a serial killer vibe.

"Actually no." Stiles quickly grabbed his wrist and handcuffed him to the radiator and ran back towards me.

"What the hell are you doing?" Scott yelled, pulling at the chain.

"Protecting you from yourself. And giving you some payback. For making out with Lydia." Stiles said.

~~~

My phone soon started ringing.

Caller ID- Erica.

I murmured a quick "Gotta take this" to Stiles and ran downstairs.

"Hello? Erica?"

"Hey, Isabel.. We haven't talked in a while.."

I sighed, "Yeah. I know. I've just had a lot on my hands and school and all this stuff. I am so sorry."

"Don't worry- it's fine. Do you wanna hang out soon? Not tonight obviously, but maybe before school sometime we could get a coffee or something and study."

I smiled, "Yeah. I would like that. Thanks Erica. I actually really need that right now."

"No problem. But I originally called you to say I haven't had a seizure in two months! I've been keeping track."

I gasped, "Oh my god, congrats! I'm so happy for you. I hope the medicine keeps working."

I suddenly heard a yell from upstairs.

"Thanks, Isabel."

"I gotta go, Erica. Talk to you tomorrow?"

"Okay. Bye."

I hung up and started going upstairs when I felt a panging in my head. I clutched the hand rail and groaned in pain, sitting down on a step.

I opened my eyes and started a vision.

"You wanna know something?" Allison said in a car sitting next to.. Jackson?

"What?"

"I don't think it was Derek in the school."

"Me either."

The scenery then changed to Allison and her aunt in her bedroom. Allison shot her electrical gun thing with perfect aim at a teddy bear and Kate clapped.

I snapped out of my vision. Holy shit, Allison. I ignored the hanging headache from the vision and went upstairs and slid next to Stiles.

"I feel hopeless. Just please. Let me out." Scott said.

Stiles sighed, "I can't."

Scott then started yelling. I felt another pang in my head and I grabbed Stiles arm.

He looked at me, "Are you getting a vision? Woah- your eyes are pink."

I nodded and let out a final breath before letting the vision start.

"That's the thing. There are people lying to me. People closer to me than Scott." Allison said. She must still be in the car with Jackson.

"Who?"

"My father. And it's not like I don't realize we're not the most normal family on the block, I mean- not every teenage girl comes home to a garage full of AK-47's."

"But?"

"I just have this weird feeling like my dad knows more about what happened at the school than we do."

When I got back into reality Scott was still yelling. I grabbed Stiles' hand and scooted closer to him. This hurt like hell. He's in pain.

The screaming suddenly stopped. What to heck.

"Scott are you okay?" Stiles said towards the door.

"Scott?" I pushed the door open. There was the handcuffs, and blood on the windowsill. I groaned and followed after Stiles into his jeep.

"What were those visions about? Maybe by a slight chance they'll help us find Scott." Stiles said, starting his jeep.

"You might be right. I saw Allison and Jackson talking. She thinks her dad is lying to her about the night at the school. Kate is also teaching her how to use weapons and stuff. She's close to figuring out everything."

"Wha- okay. Well, where were they talking?" He breathed out.

"In a car. Wasn't his porsche though. I think they were in a parking lot. Hold on- I'm getting another vision."

Derek pushed Scott off the roof of a car into the woods. I assumed it was one of Jackson's many cars.

Derek roared and Scott slid onto the ground and started panting. He walked through a shadow and became human. If only Scott could do that.

I quickly whispered, "Think of Allison." In vision state.

"What's happening to me?" Scott asked.

"Exactly what he wants to happen." Derek swallowed.

I got out of vision state to see an ambulance and cop cars. I swallowed. There was a body being rolled into the ambulance.

Stiles and I quickly got out.

"Dad?" He started to look around. I sighed of relief when the Sheriff popped up,

"Stiles? Isabel?"

Stiles then hugged the Sheriff. Also known as his dad. I gave a slight smile when he started to hug back.

Well, maybe tonight wasn't so bad after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 4.1K 24
Sabrina McCall is Scott's twin sister. The McCall twins knew everything about one another. Scott even knew about Sabrina's crush on their best friend...
274K 10K 47
AGE OF GLORY Book One · ~ · ~ · ~ · ~ · "Pietro," Wanda whispers to him in Sokovian, "Pietro, come back. Dear brother, I need you." His vitals come b...
194K 6K 15
"Not all treasure's silver and gold mate." ~ During the 17th Century, the crystalline waters of the Caribbean Sea are nothing more than a vast playg...
191K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...