Falling Stars and Cigarettes

Galing kay AmeliaVentura

Sibley doesn't need to be taken care of. After all, since she was young, she paid the bills, cleaned the hous... Higit pa

One of Those Days
Something Familiar
Play Nice
Feeling So Small
Fairytale In Her Mind
Two Stubborn Gits
Sober
Content
Holmes
Die Here
Considerably Younger
Insufferable
Oh
Daddy Issues
She Silently Prayed
A Lot Like Pride
Pizza And Copper
Trust
Two Puddles of Blood
Epilogue
Future Stuff
Sequel is out!

With Us Now

1.6K 57 26
Galing kay AmeliaVentura

 Sibley woke up in a soft bed, softer than anything she had ever been in before, wrapped in silk sheets. She was only disoriented for a second before realization washed over her in waves. She was in Jim Moriarty's house. She had agreed to stay and train with Jim Moriarty and his gooney's just to spite her father and get some strength. It wasn't the worst thing she could have done, she reasoned. She could have gone and killed a bunch of people or something to get her father's attention. No one would be too surprised as everyone naturally expected Sherlock Holmes' daughter to be crazy like him. She supposed she was pretty close to the whole serial killer thing though. She was in ones house.

She shook the thoughts away. No, she wasn't Jim Moriarty's accomplice or anything. He was just offering her a chance to prove herself. There was nothing wrong with taking it. She imagines under certain circumstances, Sherlock would do the same. He didn't seem like one to pass up any opportunity and neither would she.

She untangled herself from the sheets and slowly walked out of the room she had been given. She moved to Amber's room and peaked in. Of course Amber was still dead asleep, far from an early bird. Sibley closed the door softly behind her and tip toed over, climbing in next to her. Amber stirred, she liked to sleep in, but that didn't change the fact that she was a light sleeper. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled upon seeing Sibley.

"Morning," she grumbled, voice groggy from sleep.

"Morning," Sibley whispered back.

"How'd you sleep?" Amber asked her, voice soft in the morning quiet.

"Amazing, that bed was great," Sibley said. Amber chuckled lightly.

"Yeah, my father's nothing if not good at finding the best of everything," she said.

"You got that right. What a house," she grinned. Amber just smiled at her and snuggled up closer to her, taking in Sibley's warmth. The girls layed there together for quite some time before there was a loud knock on the door. Amber rolled her eyes and sat up.

"Come in!" she called.

"Morning girls! Time for breakfast! We have a long day ahead!" Moriarty sang after opening the door.

"It's 7:30, let me sleep in," Amber groaned, pulling the covers over her head. Sibley watched as Moriarty rolled his eyes.

"I will drag you out of the bed and throw you into the pool," he threatened.

"Oh, God, don't be so dramatic, I'm up," she pouted, sitting up. It was quite obvious to Sibley that Amber had at least once been dragged out of bed to then be thrown into a cold swimming pool and she wasn't sure whether to laugh or shudder.

"Good. See you downstairs in five minutes!" he called before closing the door.

"He has so much energy," Sibley admonished.

"I know, it's the worst. Come on, if we don't get downstairs in five minutes he'll be angry," she said, standing and digging through her drawers. She pulled some out and threw them at Sibley and they both got changed before rushing into the kitchen. Well, Sibley thought, day one of... weirdness... has commenced.

~~~

"Come ooonnn, Sibley, I know you can do better!" Moriarty shouted at her from the side of the mats. Her body was glistening from sweat, her hair that was pulled back as best as it could be with it's short length was damp. She was in the training room that was in Moriarty's big ass house and a huge man named Sebastian Moran was training with her. It had been about two weeks since she had arrived at this point and she was already getting better, but damn, this guy fought hard and she was incredibly intimidated by him. Finding out he was Jim Moriarty's right hand man and lead sniper didn't help matters. She also wasn't sure why Jim kept insisting on watching so many of her training sessions. She didn't work for him or do anything for him. At first she didn't understand why he had any interest in her at all. She knew he only had her around because he was trying to get under her fathers skin, but he seemed really invested in her. He was also kind to her, he complimented her as well as gave her constructive criticism and he really seemed to care. He was a better father than Sherlock had been so far. She found herself desperate to please him.

Moran went to throw a punch and she didn't dodge it in time. He also didn't hit her as carefully this time and she felt her nose begin to bleed. He stopped and looked down at her as she stumbled back.

"Sebastian!" Moriarty scolded running over to her. He put his fingers under her chin to inspect the damage.

"Are you alright?" he asked her gently, his warm brown eyes searching her face. She nodded and pulled away.

"Fine," she said, grabbing a towel and pressing it to the blood.

"I think we're done for the day," he said, waving Sebastian away who only nodded and disappeared. She only watched him, breathing heavily, as he walked away.

"Crap, did Sebastian get you?" Amber sighed running in.

"I'm fine, it happens," Sibley rolled her eyes and pulled the bloody rag away from her face. Amber shook her head.

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up," she said, leading her away. She followed, not bothering to argue as they walked away from Amber's father.

"Sorry, sometimes he forgets how strong he is," she said as they sat in the bathroom.

"Amber, it's fine. I'm fine. I can take it," Sibley insisted.

"I know I just... I don't like seeing you hurt," she sighed, dabbing at her friends face with a new, wet, rag.

"That's the point of this, though, remember? To get me to a point where I can stop others from hurting me," Sibley said, putting her hands around Amber's back and pulling her to where she was sitting on Sibley's legs. Amber put her own hands on the back of Sibley's neck.

"I know, it doesn't make it any easier watching you bleed. Speaking of, it's stopped." she said.

"I figured since you put the rag back in the sink," she chuckled. Amber smiled and leaned down, the girls connected lips for a second before pulling apart. Amber stood up and stretched.

"Alright, now take a shower, you stink," she said. Sibley rolled her eyes.

"Jerk," she called as Amber sauntered out of the bathroom, laughing. Sibley grinned and leaned back on the toilet seat. This was her life now.

~~~

Sibley walked into her room, towel wrapped her around her torso. Her phone screen was lit up as a call showed on the screen. She rolled her eyes, annoyed, and moved into the closet where she now had many of her own clothes that Moriarty insisted on getting her and got changed. Sherlock, Molly, John, and Mycroft would not stop blowing up her phone. She had answered Molly's call the first time but when the pathologist tried to talk her out of ehr decision to stay with the Moriarty family, she hung up and put her on the list of people to ignore. She was happy here. She was treated right here. She felt like she belonged here. She had a girlfriend here. She had no desire to go back to any of the people that refused to leave her alone.

There was a knock on the door and Sibley called for them to come in. Amber came in, closing the door behind her, and walked over. She glanced down at the screen.

"Molly again?" she asked. Falling onto the bed.

"Yes. She's called three times in a row." Sibley sighed. She loved Molly and would like to call and talk to her, but Molly didn't just want to talk. Molly wanted to make excuses for Sherlock and beg her to end her connections with the Moriartys. With her girlfriend and the man who was much more of a father to her after two weeks than Sherlock had been in months. No. She didn't want to go back. She didn't want to leave her hopefully new found family. Amber sat down and rejected the call.

"They'll give up eventually," she said. Sibley nodded and sat next to her.

"I know. Then we can finally have some peace." she said. Amber laced her fingers with her.

"Just me and you," she said. Sibley nodded and gave her hand a squeeze.

"Me and you."

~~~

Sibley sighed picking up her phone and opening up the text from Sherlock. Another 'Call me. Urgent' message. She scrolled through the back up to a few days before she left. Sherlock's one word responses to her needing something. Even going as far as to insult her and clearly insinuate his annoyance in having to do something for her despite that she rarely asked for anything. She screamed in frustration and threw her phone against the wall. Angry with Sherlock for being a jerk and angry at herself because she was crying. A sharp knock at the door and a 'come in' later, Jim was standing in her room. He glanced over at the phone and then back to her.

"What was that for?" he asked, amused. She laughed, though it was a humorless laugh, and shook her head.

"My stupid father." she growled.

"Yes, Sherlock likes to pretend he's the hero, but he's the villain in most cases." Moriarty said, picking up the now broken phone.

"Suppose we should get you a new one, come on." he said.

"Okay, where's Amber?" Sibley asked, standing.

"Training. It's just us." he said. She shrugged not really caring, Moriarty was strange yet somehow she was comfortable around him.

They bought the phone rather quickly, the entire staff hell bent on pleasing me, or, Moriarty, rather. Being the rich, scary, man who wasn't afraid to skin people alive had its advantages, she supposed. She shook that away, not liking to think about Moriarty's business and looked at him across the table. They were in the food court and he had taken a wipe and wiped his entire area down before finally sitting. She laughed at him but he didn't seem to mind.

"So, what has that idiot father of yours done this time?" he asked. She rolled her eyes.

"Nothing new I just... I can't forget the things he's said every time he tries to contact me or I see him on the news... It hurts... I wish it didn't, but it does." she sighed, eyes rolling to the sky to try and prevent herself from crying.

"What things did he say?" Jim asked gently. When she looked back down at him, his expression was full of concern for her. He actually cared.

"I- I don't know... Stupid stuff really... He'd say I was an idiot that I was useless and a waste of time...." she put a hand to her mouth and shut her eyes tightly. "He once said I was a waste of space and got too much in the way of everything. God, I wish I didn't care so much," she let her face fall in her hands as she began to shake, small pools of tears collecting in her palms and sliding out the sides. Suddenly, she felt to arms wrap around her and pull her up. She buried her head in Moriarty's chest as he rubbed her back and kissed the crown of her head.

"No sense in worrying about him anymore," he whispered, "Youŕe with us now."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

43.1K 1.6K 14
After "dying" by the hands of Jessica Jones, Kilgrave is back. And as unpredictable as life goes, the evilest man falls victim to kindness shown by a...
486K 25.4K 67
Alexa Stark, daughter of Tony Stark. She's an official wizard, in more ways than one after a year at Hogwarts and some teaching from Strange. She sur...
52.5K 1.3K 22
Dylan was your typical badass... or at least she's trying to be. In her old home town, she was the odd one out, but she decided that this year she wa...
1.1M 48.8K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC