My Werewolf Girlfriend

Από AustinAndKaedrik

*Edited and revised final version! Cover by @AverySummers* Alex knows it's weird to have a strange voice in h... Περισσότερα

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 - Epilogue
Authors' Note

Chapter 29

3.9K 207 7
Από AustinAndKaedrik

-Alex-

I stood in absolute shock. It had been years since I last laid eyes on that face. It was almost surreal.

"You always were the quiet type," Paige smirked. "You haven't changed... much."

"Much?" Amber asked, looking between the two of us. 

I ignored Amber's comment, a little too swept up in thought about the wolf that was standing in front of me. I hadn't seen her in years and there she was, standing in a sports bra and running shorts. She was quite different from what I had remembered, but I knew it was her. I could still recognize her rather snarky and cocky grin and the way she held herself so highly. My wolf also recognized her as family, seeing her human form explaining the strange feeling he had when she'd first appeared. 

And why did she appear right then and there? 

There clearly weren't any more rogues around, which was a good thing, but my head was still spinning.

"Why are you here?" Was all I could manage. 

She chuckled. "Well, that's an interesting welcome. I haven't seen my only sibling in almost eleven years, and that's all you can ask?"

"Why now?" I tried instead. 

Paige shook her head. "Let's go somewhere to talk. I don't know if there are any more rogues close by." 

'Considering you smell like one, I'm not too sure what that makes you,' Xavier commented to himself. 

I nodded a little. "Okay... f-follow me..." 

As we walked, Amber pulled me to her, pressing against my side.  

"Your sister?!" She hissed in my ear. "What is she doing here?" 

I just shrugged, putting my arm over her shoulders. "Well, it looks like we're about to find out."

~*~ 

"I won't talk until my mate is by my side," Paige demanded. 

Adam shook his head. "I'd rather not. Your mate is trickier than you are... and that's not a compliment." 

"A compliment is how you take it, Alpha," she sneered. 

"Have you something to say to me, bitch?" Adam growled, his wolf starting to show. 

"Oh, if only you knew," Paige sneered. "It would take an Alpha more than you to take it out of me."

"You can take that little idea and shove it straight up his–" 

"Enough!" I shouted, losing my patience. To my utmost surprise, they both went silent, though, Adam gave me a little bit of a startled look.

"I think we found that second Alpha," Amber muttered. 

I gently nudged her side with my elbow and looked at Paige. "Answer a few of now questions, and I'll let you have Tobias by your side."

"Alex," Adam growled. "Can I speak to you in the other room. Now?" 

I sighed, shooting Paige an apologetic look. I stood up and followed Adam into the kitchen. 

"What in the Moon Goddess's name are you doing?!" He snarled, glaring at me.  

"I think the term was called bartering." 

"On what- why are you-you just... ugh!!" He growled, slamming his hand down on the counter in frustration. "Are you trying to drive me insane?!" 

"We both need answers to this mess. I need to know what's happened to her, you need to know about pack business." 

"And you do too. You're going be the next Alpha to this pack, so quit this nonsense!" 

"Nonsense?!" I growled back. "She. Is. My. Sister! I have a damned right to know what's happened to her. And if she's as stubborn as I remember, then I have to give her something in return."

His gaze hardened as his eyes flickered with his wolf. "Alex I am trying to be patient with you, but you cannot keep using that tone with me."

Xavier didn't seem to like him saying that either.

"You're not the only one keeping their wolf at bay here, Alpha," I growled out through gritted teeth. "Let Tobias go so we can get some information. And if what our pack doctor has been saying about is condition is correct, it could potentially tie into why Xavier was having issues when we fought him."

We had learned earlier that Tobias had a strange drug in his system and the doc had believed it had psychological influences.

Mind control, basically.

Adam didn't say anything for a little while, the both of us staring each other down. Frankly, I really liked Adam. He was kind, blunt, straightforward, and reasonable about a lot of things. I had nothing but respect for him, but Xavier wasn't a fan of his wolf and their dominance. Being an Alpha wolf himself, it was causing issues between us.

"Fine." He ground out after a while. "But if either of them tries anything, it is on you, son-in-law or not."

Gee, thanks, Adam.

"That's fair," I managed, keeping Xavier from snipping at him again.

Fucking perfect.

<*>

-Amber-

I watched as my dad and Alex walked out of the room leaving Paige and I in the same room alone together.

"So..." I said feeling really awkward.

"So..." Paige mimicked.

"How's life?" I asked trying to lose some of the awkward tension.

"Really?" She snorted crossing her arms. "That's all you could think of?"

I glared at her. "Well sorry for trying to make this situation seem a little less awkward."

"You are doing a terrible job of this."

I clenched my fists together. She is being so snobby and such a freaking smartass too.

"Shut up," I growled.

"Oh, is someone getting a little upset?" She taunted.

I quickly stood up. "Shut up before I punch you."

"You can't," Paige smirked.

"And why not?" I asked steaming. I bet you could see smoke coming from my ears.

"They need me. So that means you can't touch me."

I growled in defeat and sat back down.

"So why exactly are you here?" I spat. I really don't like her.

"Not saying anything until I get my mate, Tobias, back."

"Not saying anything until I get my mate, Tobias, back." I mocked in a really annoying high pitched voice.

She growled at me while I smirked.

"What did you just say?" She asked standing up and making a fist.

"Nothing," I said innocently.

"Bull shit. Did you just insult my mate and me?"

"Me?" I faked gasped and held my hand over my chest. "I would never."

She growled at me and took a step closer.

I stood up and did the same.

"If I could, I would so-" Paige started but I cut her off.

"You would what? Hurt me? You can't."

"Why not?" She asked pissed.

"Well as you can see, you are in my territory." I pointed out. "And my dad is the alpha, and also I'm Alex's mate. You can't touch me."

She growled and I growled right back.

We turned to see the doorknob turning, so Paige and I rushed back to our seats and sat down. But we still glared at each other while my dad and Alex gave us both strange looks.

This is gonna be fun...

~*~

"So. What do you think the guys and Paige are talking about?" Sierra asked me as we sat in the living room and watched tv.

We became closer ever since she and Jack became mates. I guess now since she has a mate, I found it easier to be her friend because she wasn't obsessed with Alex anymore. Thank you, Jack!

"I dunno know. Probably about why Paige is here and how she and Tobias got separated or something." I shrugged looking at her.

"Yeah," She said zoning out.

"What are you thinking of?" I asked. She looked really deep in thought.

She shook her head and looked at me. "I guess like, why Paige decided to show up now."

"I thought about that too," I admitted looking at her.

"Really?"

"I mean she might have had so many other opportunities to look for him. But why did she decide to show up now? You know?"

I watched as Sierra nodded her head. "And it has to be important if she won't talk until she has her mate back."

I nodded as well. "Tobias kinda gives me the creeps. I guess it's just something about him that freaks me out."

"Me too. I know I only got a glimpse of him. But just something about him. I feel like his wolf might be a little off too."

"Dude," I said laughing. "I think he might be a little off," I said laughing some more.

Sierra just stared at me for a second before bursting out laughing.

"What are you two girls laughing about now?" My mom asked amused coming down the stairs.

Sierra and I stopped laughing and looked at each other. Once we made eye contact, we busted out laughing again.

"Oh, I give up on you two." My mom said chuckling a little. "I'm going to go make dinner for all of us."

I just nodded because I couldn't speak.

The door suddenly opened and in came my dad, Jack, and Alex.

Sierra and I jumped up and went to our mates.

"So did you talk to her?" Sierra asked.

"Yep," Jack replied hugging her.

"What did you find out?" I asked the guys.

"Well..." Alex began, looking down at me.

How come that didn't sound good?

------------------------

Love you my little Faithful Shifters!!

Thanks for reading!

-Austin and Kaedrik

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

439 10 11
Ebony has led a difficult life on her own as a rogue. On her mission to escape the burden of packs, she get ironically caught up with a pack. The Alp...
237K 7.7K 40
Alexi is your average high school junior. He gets good enough grades, he has an amazing best friend, and his family is super caring. But, there is a...
Learning to Love Από Kristina

Λυκάνθρωπος

29.4K 1K 27
All of Angel's life she has been a slave and mistreated. Her life has been filled with sadness and pain. Her mother and father were killed by rouges...
64K 3.9K 34
Chloe has lost everything. She fights to prove herself as a true Alpha but more secrets become unraveled and there is no escaping her dark fate. Ther...