boys just wanna have fun | nc...

Bởi -flowersofepiphany

it was summer break and the mothers of 7 boys thought it was a good idea to send them all to a vacation home... Xem Thêm

CHEWING GUM
WE YOUNG
MY FIRST AND LAST
GO
LA LA LOVE
WALK YOU HOME
MY PAGE
TRIGGER THE FEVER
DUNK SHOT
THE 7TH SENSE
WITHOUT U
FIRETRUCK
MAD CITY
PARADISE
WAKE UP
ANOTHER WORLD
SWITCH
LIMITLESS
GOOD THING
HEARTBREAKER
BACK 2 U
BABY DON'T LIKE IT
ANGEL
CHERRY BOMB
RUNNING 2 U
0 MILE
SUN & MOON
WHIPLASH
SUMMER 127
BOSS
BABY DON'T STOP
TOUCH
NEW HEROES
DREAM IN A DREAM
YESTODAY
BLACK ON BLACK
VISION
TIMELESS
WE GO UP
1, 2, 3
BEAUTIFUL TIME
DRIPPIN'
dear dream
ePiLoGuE
how to uwu
I'M NEVAH GONNA STOP LOVIN' YOU, BITCH

NEO GOT MY BACK

8.4K 525 135
Bởi -flowersofepiphany

"Operation Markhyuck is a go! I'll drag Donghyuck to go out grocery shopping and talk to him about his mans, and then, I'll talk to Mark when you guys are distracting Donghyuck. Everybody good?" Jaemin quickly explained as the two said males weren't down for breakfast yet.

Everyone nodded, ready to get this operation started.

"Morning losers." Everyone turned to the raspy voiced Donghyuck, who was rubbing his eyes.

"Morning Hyuck!" Jaemin replied a bit too excitedly.

"What's for breakfast today Nana?" Donghyuck took a seat between Jeno and Chenle, then grabbed onto the pitcher full of juice and poured himself a cup.

"Just seaweed soup and some rolled eggs." Jaemin replied.

"Ah, okay. Thank you for the food." The red head then began to dig in, not even noticing another person entering the kitchen.

"Oh, Mark! Come join us while everything's still hot." At the sound of the latter's name, Donghyuck immediately stood up.

The loud scraping of his chair cause all eyes on his.

"S-Sorry, I don't feel so good." He then hastily excused himself from the kitchen, leaving a hurt Mark.

"I...I don't feel quite hungry right now. Maybe I'll just eat later." Mark then left the kitchen, but Jaemin decided to chase after him.

"I guess I'll be starting with Mark instead." Jaemin muttered loud enough for the table to hear.

The other's sent worried looks at the direction of the male who just left the room. Jaemin places down his chopsticks and stood up, trailing behind Mark.

"Do you guys think they'll be okay?" Questioned the youngest.

"Knowing our Nana, he's got this under control." Jeno stated confidently.

-🐢-

"Hyung! Wait up!"

Mark had walked out of the house. Deciding fresh air was what he needed at the moment.

Upon hearing the younger male call out to him, he stopped in his tracks. Letting Jaemin catch up to him.

"Hey Nana, sorry for walking out and not eating the food you made. It's just because—"

"Of Hyuck?" Jaemin finished, matching up to Mark's pace.

"How did you—?"

"It's obvious hyung."

Mark just sighed," I did something wrong didn't I?"

"Yes and no? It's not your fault that you're so damn slow with things, I mean, that's just who you are. Yes, because your should actually talk to him hyung. Rather than ignoring him and such." Jaemin explained.

"But he's the one ignoring me. How am I supposed to talk to him if he just shuts me out?" Mark reasoned.

"You keep on trying. I know how much you care for him, and he feels the same way. He's just a bit more impatient with things."

"How...How do you think I can make it up to him?" The elder asked, a faint blush appearing on his cheeks from the embarrassing question.

"I don't know. He's practically so whipped for you, I think he'd accept almost anything. Just don't fuck please. I don't need to hear you guys moaning at ungodly hours of the morning."

Mark's face got even redder," Yah! Why the hell would we fuck?"

"Oh I don't know, because you two are so whipped for each other on top of the fact that y'all are hormonal teenagers. Also, not to mention you gave a pretty killer hickey to him that one time we accidentally got drunk--"

"OK OK, I GET IT!" Jaemin laughed at Mark's flustered state.

"So, do I just talk to him?"

"Well, yeah. One on one. I know you're not good with words when you're nervous but that's okay. As long as it's from the heart." The younger advised, sending the elder an encouraging smile.

-🐢-

Mark had went off to get Donghyuck a little something as Jaemin made his way back to the villa to continue his counseling. He had decided to just talk to Donghyuck in his room rather than dragging him to the store.

Stopping in front of the boy's room, he knocked softly. "Hyuck, it's me. Jaemin. Can we talk for a bit?"

There was no answer but the door did open, revealing a puffy eyed boy. Jaemin's eyes widened, a concerned look taking over his features.

"Donghyuck, are you okay?" Donghyuck just pulled the younger into his room and closed the door behind him.

Donghyuck led Jaemin to his bed, motioning for him to sit as he sat down as well. Jaemin complied and sat on his bed crisscrossed.

"To answer your question, no. I'm not okay." The said male sighed and buried his face into his hands.

"Wanna talk about it? I'm all ears." The younger insisted.

"Where do I even start? Oh yeah, I like Mark. A lot. But I don't think he's really interested in me, and I'm pretty sure I just made things super awkward between us by confessing to him yesterday."

"How do you know he doesn't like you back?" Jaemin questioned, cocking up one of his brows. "For all you know he might just be shocked that you like him because he'd never thought you'd reciprocate his feelings."

"I doubt he likes me Nana. He doesn't even notice the most obvious hints I give him!"

"You know Mark is a slow person. He doesn't notices much until it's like right in front of him." Jaemin reasoned, picking at the fluff on Donghyuck's blanket. "And you, just be a bit more patient with the guy. I'm gonna be honest here, he likes you a lot. The two of you are so whipped for each other it's not even funny."

"He what?"

"He likes you back you dummy. Now, he's going to be here in about," Jaemin takes out his phone to check the time then looks back up," 5 minutes. Just listen to him and talk to him okay? Also, once you guys make up or something, don't fuck. Please."

"Pfft, please, like we'll fuck in the middle of the day Nana." Donghyuck was nervous alright but something on Jaemin's neck made him smirk. His mischievous nature appearing.

"Nana."

"Hm?"

"I see you've been getting some." Donghyuck pointed out the various purple marks littered on the younger's neck.

Jaemin's eye widened and his flushed pink. He had tried to cover them up this morning with some concealer he stole from his mom, but he guess his sweat washed the concealer away. His hand found it's way onto the side on his neck, trying his best to cover the marks up.

'I'm so going to get Jeno back for this.'

"Shut up. You got one from Mark as well." Jaemin retorted.

"Yeah. One." Donghyuck gave him a sly smile while the younger just flipped him the bird.

The two of them then heard the front door open and close.

"Well, gotta nyoom! Good luck Hyuckie, go get your mans!" Within a blink of an eye, Jaemin was out the door and Donghyuck was left on the bed, his nerves returning.

-🐳-

basically i have to do
this rap battle tomorrow
in world geo and i feel
like jumping off a cliff
btw, i can't rap for shit

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

53.8K 1.4K 23
Six Boys are gonna live with me in 1 month, not because my mom have a business trip because she have something to do at the paris and i dont know wha...
8.9K 328 14
Donghyuck spends the summer at camp and didn't mean to fall for their camp counselor.
429K 24.5K 32
in where jeno and renjun drive jaemin crazy.
5.3K 261 29
[ot7] [COMPLETED] the fucking cheesy cliché everyone lowkey or maybe highkey loves, in where those seven boys we're in love with have to share a fuck...