Daddy Direction (Liam Payne F...

Bởi lilmisslovebird

Mila Jacobson was Liam Payne's first love. They made a very intimate connection the night before his X-Factor... Xem Thêm

Daddy Direction (Liam Payne Fanfic)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Five

9.2K 118 15
Bởi lilmisslovebird

Chapter Five

"I'm exhausted." I mumbled as I carried my bags into the house, including Veronica's, and threw them on the floor.

"We all are." Dad said as he walked around my suitcases and down the hall to throw his into the master bedroom. "Go get set up in your room." I went into one of the twin bedrooms and started to unpack while my iPod played the amazing sounds of Snow Patrol throughout the entire cabin.

"I brought her in for you." Liam suddenly appeared in the doorway and set Veronica down on the floor. I turned my music down. "She didn't want to walk in the snow."

"She loves the snow, she just wanted to see how far she could push you." I retorted. Liam chuckled.

"Well I'm in the room right next door if you need me... but I think i'm going to try and sleep." We yawned simultaneously.

"We are too... goodnight,Liam."

"Goodnight mr. Liam." Veronica whimpered as I started getting her ready for bed.

"Goodnight girls." He said and shut the door behind him.

"Did you bring my night light?" Veronica yawned as she crawled into one of the twin beds.

"Of course." I plugged the cowboy boots night light into one of the outlets closer to Roni and turned the lights off.

"Thank you, mummy."

"You're welcome, baby." I climbed into the other bed and the first thing I noticed was the sound of someone breathing on the other side of the wall. I pressed my hand against the wall and I felt comforted. Liam's heavy breaths calmed my nerves just a little. I didn't want them to, but they did. Just knowing that he was here with me again made me feel safe, so I could finally close my eyes and fall asleep.

"Mummy! I want food!" Veronica said as she jumped up and down on my squeaky mattress.

"Can mummy please have five more minutes of sleep?" I groaned, covering my head with a pillow.

"I can't tell time."

"Fair enough."I sighed and swung my legs out of the bed, not enjoying the feeling of the cold wood.

"Yay!" She clapped and followed me into the kitchen. No one was awake yet so I figured I'd just make breakfast for everyone.

"What do you want, Roni?" I asked, looking through the almost completely bare cabinets. Note to self: send mum grocery shopping.

"Pancakes!" She exclaimed. How could anyone, even a two year old, be so energized at seven AM? Lucky for me though there were some ingredients for pancakes lying around and a griddle I could use.

"Go get my iPod." I instructed and she scampered off excitedly, knowing that we were going to rock out while we cooked.

"Play Sadie Hawkins Dance." She said eagerly as she handed me the iPod. I plugged the iHome into the wall and turned to the song she wanted by Relient K.

'All the girls in the bathroom talking

who they gonna take to the Sadie Hawkins

My ears are burning but I kept on walking

smile on my face and an air guitar rocking...'

I sang as we both danced around the medium sized kitchen. I poured the stuff into the bowl and used the wooden spoon as a microphone.

'The Sadie Hawkins Dance

in my khaki pants

There's nothing better,' I sang and held out my 'microphone' to Veronica so she could sing,

'oh oh oh'

'The girls ask the guys

it's always a surprise

There's nothing better

baby do you like my sweater?' We sang the last line together and it felt like forever since we'd done this, but in truth we'd done it last week while baking the cake for desert at my mum's house, singing along to Lucky by Brittany Spears.

'Sitting in the back of my next class napping

Got up, gave a speech, then bowed to the clapping

Told a funny joke got the whole class laughing

think I got a tan from the light which I was basking' I sang, doing weird hand things while a poured the pancake mix on the griddle , making the pancake blobs in strange shapes.

'The Sadie Hawkins Dance

in my khaki pants

There's nothing better

oh oh oh

The girls ask the guys

it's always a surprise

There's nothing better

baby do you like my sweater?' We sang the chorus through twice together and I twirled her around once or twice before checking on the pancakes.

'Scan the cafeteria for some good seating...' I pretended to look around, my hand binoculars stopping on Veronica.

'I found a good spot by the cheerleaders eating, The quarterback asked me if I'd like a beating, I said that's one thing I won't be needing

And since I'm rather smart and cunning

I took off down the next hall running

Only to get stopped by a girl so stunning

only to get stopped by a girl so stunning...' I let Roni take the reins on the next part coming up, knowing it was her favorite.

'She said, "You're smooth, and good with talking.

You're going with me to the Sadie Hawkins"' Veronica belted and I smiled even wider, she had a beautiful voice.

'The Sadie Hawkins Dance

in my khaki pants

There's nothing better

oh oh oh

The girls ask the guys

it's always a surprise

There's nothing better

baby do you like my sweater?' We sang together and I flipped the pancakes over.

'The Sadie Hawkins Dance

in my khaki pants

There's nothing better

oh oh oh

The girls ask the guys

it's always a surprise

There's nothing better

baby do you like my sweater?' We finished with unnecessary gusto as always and laughed until I had to hold my sides to keep them from falling off.

"Wow... breakfast and a show." I heard from the opening of the kitchen, spinning around to see Liam leaning up against it.

"M-morning, Liam." I stuttered as I set a lock of hair behind my right ear. I suddenly felt self conscious in only a pair of booty shorts and a T-shirt in which I had slept in.

"Morning, Mr. Liam." Veronica grinned, maybe she was talking a liking to her father. Father. That sounded so foreign to me.

"Morning, Roni-girl." He sat next to her in a kitchen chair. "What do you want to do today?"

"Play in the snow?" She said, unsure of wether or not he was inviting her to do whatever she pleased.

"Sounds like fun!" He grinned. "Let's all eat breakfast first and then we'll go get dressed." It was then that I realized that he was only wearing a T-shirt and boxer shorts, making my breath catch in my throat a little.

"Here we are." I put all the weird pancakes on a plate in the middle of the kitchen table. "Leave some for when the old people wake up."

"These are very interesting shapes." Liam said as he examined one that appeared to be in the shape of a dead animal.

"In my defense I was dancing while making them."

"I suppose you could use that as an excuse." He pondered, rubbing a fake beard."Jury?" He looked towards Veronica who rubbed a fake beard of her own.

"Not guilty." She decided, giving me a thumbs up.

"Aww... that's too bad, I was looking for another show!" He exclaimed. I gave him a sneer.

"I'm done, can I go play now?" Roni asked.

"Let's let Liam finish eating and go get dressed." I suggested, picking her up and carrying her into the bedroom as I spoke.

"I wanna wear my pink coat!" She exclaimed as I started rummaging through her suitcase.

"Don't worry." I laughed and started dressing her in a white T-shirt, a fluffy pink coat, and a pair of denim's with her black boots.

"I'm ready!" She jumped up and down on her way to the kitchen, finding Liam wasn't there. "Where'd he go?"

"I'm right here, locked and loaded!" Liam said, walking into the kitchen wearing a blue, puffy jacket, jeans, a white TEE and snow boots.

"Let's go!" Veronica shouted and grasped Liam's hand, pulling him out the door.

"Are you not going out too?" My mum said from the doorway, followed by Karen.

"No, I'm going to let Liam have a day with her, he needs it."

"And you need time with him." Karen said as she poured herself a cup of coffee.

"What do you mean?" I asked incredulously.

"She means you both still love each other and you have a chance to be a family."

"But I don't still love him." I defended. "He left me when I really needed him and I can't get over that."

"Do you remember when Veronica was born?" My mum said, bringing back the painful memories I'd tried so hard to keep at bay.

"It was the pain, mum... I didn't mean any of that."

"What about what you said after she was born and you were holding her for the first time."

"I meant that." I crossed my arms over my chest. "But if you two want me out there do badly I'll go out there." I stood from my chair and went to go change, ignoring the sounds of Mum and Karen high-fiving behind me. I could only imagine how badly this was going to end.

I know it's super short and I'm really sorry!!! Anyways, she gets the dedication because she guessed why I used the name Mila because if you switch some of the letters around you get Liam!!!! Anywho, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, hopefully chapter six will be longer!!! Love you guys!!!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

406K 16.6K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
272K 11.3K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
236K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...