'The Only Exception' - a Lirr...

By lakeisha-michelle

Liam Payne is gay. He's known it for as long as he can remember. But he will never fall in love. He promised... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Authors Note :) <3
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Must Read.. <3
I'M BACK!! <3
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
What do you guys think? <3
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
SO SORRY!! :( <3
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
~
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Epilogue
HELP!! (i edited and included my email address)
Help plz

Chapter 5

2.8K 42 8
By lakeisha-michelle

Hello my lovelies.. i dont know whether i like this chapter much but OHH WELL!! YOLO right?? or maybe Hakuna Matata would be better?? hahaha idk!!  im in like the BEST mood right now.. We have this french exchange student at school and he's extremely attractive and i swear i nearly melted when i heard his accent hahaha new mission in life... move to France hahahaha ... anyway ENJOY my sexy mofo's ;)

Best date i have ever been on in my entire life. Even though it wasnt even a real date. Ohh well!! As i pulled up in my drive way i turned off my car and basically skipped to the front door. I was on cloud nine and nothing could bring me down. 

'HEEYYY MUM' i yelled as i stepped through the door. 

'Heyy honey, i take it the date went well?' she asked, reading me like an open book. Yeah im a mumma's boy and i tell her absolutaly everything so naturaly she knew about what i was doing. Hell she's the one who set it up for me. Yeah i love my mum.

'Well? WELL? hahaha best date of my entire life' i said as i flopped down on the couch. 

'Ohh!! TELL ME EVERYTHING' she yelled as she jumped on the lounge. Yeah she acts like more of a child than me sometimes. 

'Well when we got there he didnt say anything he sort of just stared at it and i panicked. And im prettu sure i rambled a bit but he hugged me and said it was perfect and we ate and talked for hours.. He has this weird but cute phobia of spoons that arent from his own house. Like he knows who's used the ones in his house but any other spoon he wont use cuz he doesnt know who's used it.. anyway after we finished eating i stood him up and we danced and then.. we.. sort of kind of kissed?' and i was cut off by mum squealing and tackling me into a hug.

'Ohh my little Hazza Bear's growing up!!' she squealed in my ear.

'Oww mum!!! first i kind of need my hearing and second of all NEVER call me that again!!!' i said  as she released me from her grip.

'Sorry.. continue!!' she said nearly jumping up and down in her seat. See, she's such a child.

'Well after we kissed we watched the sun set and then packed up. In the car we held hands and when i dropped him off we kissed again. Then i came home' i said shrugging my shoulders but inside my heart was singing. 

'awwww cutest thing ever!!' she said tackling me again. 

'Yes mum, cute, but im going up to bed.. Night, love you' i said as i kissed her on the cheek and skipped up the stairs. i walked into my room and flopped on the bed.. Gee im doing a lot of flopping today.. wow that came out way wrong.. wait it didnt even come out.. god your a retard harry... NO IM NOT!! .. yes you are Harry, im mean your arguing with yourself for god sake.. right ahaha.. Phone?? .. ohh yeah!!!

i pulled out my phone and checked the ID. 

LeeLee <3; 1 new message

i opened the text and my heart stopped beating.

Heyy Harry, i had a good time today but we cant be together. Im sorry i just dont like you like that. Its over. 

And my heart shattered. Just like that. I thought we had something? i felt the first tears fall down my face before i broke down in uncontrollable sobs. Suddenly i had an urge to do something that i never wanted to do again. I only just managed to stop and now its back... Fuck it... i walked into the en suite bathroom and started searching through the drawers until i found what i was looking for. A razor. i slowely slid down the wall still trying to controll my sobs but failing miserably. I ripped my shirt up and pulled the bracelets, that covered my previous scars, off. I slowely i ran the blade across the skin of my forearm in a perfectly staight line. i felt nothing for a second until i saw the blood slowly seep out of the cut and run down my arm. That was when i felt a wave of extacy rush over me. I washed my forearm under the sink and ran the blade across my forearm again completely parallel to the last one.  i watched the blood run down my arm for a while before i stripped and stepped into the shower. I stood under the freezing water for a few minutes before i broke down into sobs and collapsed on the tiles of the shower. I sobbed for a good half an hour until my tears ran dry.  Then i felt nothing. Not sadness oranger,  and definately not happiness. 

'Harry, love, are you okay? that showers been going an awfully long time' i heard from downstairs. I knew i would have to answer or she would barge into the bathroom to make sure i wasnt dead or anything and i havent cleaned up from before yet. 

'Yeah mum im fine' i said before turning off the shower and stepping out into the freezing air. I quickly toweled myself dry,stepped into a pair of boxers and crawled ointo bed not bothering with drying my hair. What was the point anyway? 

about half an hour later i was woken by the sound of my mum calling up the stairs. 

'Harry, you've got a visitor' she yelled

'just send them up' i said, being a lazy shit like i am. 

'Hey Harry' i heard from my doorway. It was full of sadness and regret. but it wasnt my LeeLee's voice so i wasnt exactly interested. 

'What do you want.. who ever you are?' i said burying my face into my pillow.

'It Louis. And iv come to explain why he did it' he said and i felt the bed dip under his weight. i rolled over and sat up so he could talk to me.

'Well what is it? What made him break my heart into a million tiny little peices? What made him, make me do this?' i said flashing him my wrist where i had cut. 

'Harry, he has a completely logical reason' he said, his voice barely a whisper.

'Well then what is it?' i snapped

'When Liam was little his parents split up and both of them were completely heart broken. He saw how broken they both were and promised himself he would never fall inlove. When he got home he was on cloud nine. i told him to explain what happened and i could tell by the look in his eyes that he was in love and i told him that. He hyperventilated and he told me that story. Thats why he sent that text. He's afraid of getting hurt. He's trying to save himself but he's hurting himself in the process. He was a sobbing mess when i left' he explained. I was speechless.

'So what i want you to do right now is get out of this bed and get dressed and drive, run, walk somehow get to Liam and make things right' he said before walking out of my room. He didnt have to tell me twice. I jumped out of bed and pulled on whatever clothes i could find. i ran out the door only pausing to grab my phone and ran all the way to Louis' apartment. The door was open so i just walked right in.

'LIAM!! where are you?' i called out to the cold, dark house.  I heard a whimper from down the hall and immediately ran towards it, opening every door on the way. As i opened the last door i stepped into a bathroom and saw something i never wanted to ever see. Liam passed out of the ground with blood pouring out his wrists. i immediately dropped to my knees and pulled out my phone dialling for an ambulance.

'Hi i need an ambulance to 3/398 Willow st, West London (AN: this address is completely and utterly made up. hahaha) please and fast. He has self inflicted injuries to his wrist, lost a ton of blood and has passed out. please hurry' i explained quickly trying to stay calm. Before the operator could reply i had already hung u and was on the phone to Lou. 

'Louis, you need to get your ass home right now.' i said

'What? Why? i thought you guys would have been having rough make-up sex by now' he said and i could hear the smirk in his voice.

'Not exactly. i walked in on Liam passed out with cuts on his wrist pissing out blood. Iv called an ambulance and its on its way' i said before hanging up the phone just as i heard the sirens in the distance. 

'Come on Liam. Hold on for me please' i whispered in his ear. 'I love you. please dont leave me' i said and at that moment i burst into tears. I honestly dont know how i held onto them that long. i heard the paramedics come through the door and call out for us. 

'We're in the bathroom' i called back holding back sobs. They burst into the bathroom, pushing me aside and immediately began working on him. They put him on a stretcher and rolled him out to the ambulance and i ran out after them. 

'HEYY!! WAIT!!' i yelled trying to get SOMEONES attention, 'Can i ride in the ambulance with him please?' i asked when a female paramedic turned around. 

'Yes get in, we have to go. Hes in a critical condition' she said giving me a small push towards the van. 

__________________________________________________________________________________

3 hours later and Liam is still getting worked on. Louis, Zayn and Niall turned up about 2 hours ago and we were all sitting in the waiting room in anxious silence. Finally a nurse came out;

'Mr Styles? Liam's been asking for you' she said and i jumped off the uncomfortable seat and ran after her. She led me through a series of corridors and i was quickly lost. 

Eventually she walked into a room and i followed her and saw the best thing i have ever seen. Liam was awake grinning up at me from his hospital bed. I ran towards the bed and pulled him into a tight embrace, burying my face into his neck. 

'Dont yo-ou ev-ever do tha-at to m-me ag-ain' i stuttered out as i broke down in sobs. 

'Shh Harry, im fine. Its gonna be okay' he whispered rubbing my back in an attempt to comfort me.

'Liam i thought i lost you' i said in barely a whisper as i pressed my lips gently to his neck. He shivered and wrapped his arms around me tighter. At that moment in time i couldnt have been any happier. 

So how did i do?? did i do good?? did i?? hahaha soory im probably scaring you all off but OHH WELL ahahahahaha hope you enjoyed!! 

Vote

Comment

Fan (i fan back) 

do whatever you lovely people do :) LOVE YOU ALL

Continue Reading