How I found me

By ABadFairytale

A random series of poems and thoughts on my way to finding myself. These are just splinters of my mind, and t... More

Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15

Untitled Part 16

3 0 0
By ABadFairytale

I met this girl once, I still think about her from time to time. She had the brightest sparkle in her eyes I've ever seen.

I called her the girl with the universe in her eyes.

I could see stars and planets and lives and happiness and hope and everything that matters, looking into her eyes.

We only met once, I don't even remember her name, but I'm sure I'll never forget the girl that hid the entire universe in her eyes, in her soul.

For she was stardust at it's finest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 645 174
Contains only poems, from the book- I thought you were mine (in the process of being written by me), and just poems about love. It contains letters...
951 341 53
who would you be if your world ended? A collection of my freeverse and rhyming poetry in 4 chapters that form a journey. Punctuation is stylized. All...
12.1K 334 19
رواية تتكلم عن قصة خمس بنات وكيف كانت حياتهم مع اهلهم ف الديره وكيف بتكون حياتهم بعدين وكيف شخص حب وحده لكن الحياه تمنعهم عن بعض، و.....
831 66 25
"Whispers of the Heart " is a poetic journey through the depths of love, loss, longing, and self-discovery. Each verse is a whispered confession, ba...