BNHA/MHA Next Generation RP

By DecayingFlame

The current heroes you know have long grown up and now it's time for the new generation to come into the ligh... More

Student Form
Teacher/Pro-Hero
Villain Form
My Characters

Rules

481 7 5
By DecayingFlame

Every good roleplay book should have it's rules, no? I will put the main points in all caps to emphasize it or for those who just skim through them. You know who you are.

1.  This will be a GROUP LITERATE ROLEPLAY. You must have AT LEAST TWO SENTENCES per response. 

Ex: Todoroki chanced a glance to his left as familiar green hair sprang into his vision. He tilted his head at the hyperactive boy, confused.

2. RESPECT EACHOTHER. If anything were to happen, hate the character and not the roleplayer. 

3. NO OVERPOWERED CHARACTERS. We don't want to be fighting and realizing that there is no chance in winning unless it's all apart of the plot. Make sure that YOUR CHARACTER HAS IT'S WEAKNESESS.

4. INCLUDE EVERYONE. People come here to be able to have a good time.

5. I MUST ACCEPT YOUR FORM BEFORE YOU JOIN. I don't need someone barging into conversations without permission of even joining.

6. ONE KID PER PARENT/PAIR. I don't really want Todoroki to have twenty different kids. We're sticking with one unless two or more admins really want to make their characters siblings.

7. YOU MAY CUSS AND HAVE ANY TYPE OF DIRTY LANGUAGE. I don't really care. The only thing that really matters is: TAKE SMUT TO ANOTHER CHAIN OR PMS.

8. BE REALISTIC WITH WHATEVER YOUR CHARACTER DOES. I know that it's anime, but even this show has it's limits.

9. LIMIT OF THREE CHARACTERS per person for that.

For anyone who breaks these rules I will give one warning.

I may allow it a second time, but you must correct what you are doing wrong.

I may also update the rules from time to time.

Other than that, have fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 29K 10
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
658K 55.2K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
3.6M 153K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
728K 28.4K 77
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...