My Solemn Promise

By Aiswarya2018

Everything was beyond expectation. Jwala never thought that one day she'll also have to come through somethin... More

Character sketch
That i'll see
Her first day
Aanandhi
Do you remember me ?
Staying in his house
Shopping
First meet
Back home

The unexpected day

384 55 32
By Aiswarya2018

Vihaan and Ramya had their breakfast. As Ramya was the principal of the college ,she had to go a little early than Vihaan.

'Vihuu,iam going .When will you go to the office?'

'After half an hour amma.' He answered.

'Okay iam going. ' She waved a bye and drove her car.

Ramya was driving the car.Soon the car applied a sudden brake.

Ramya's pov

I was driving the car ,suddenly i saw someone crossing the road.Soon i applied a brake .I came out from the car and was shocked to see a girl lying on the road .Her forehead was bleeding.

End of pov

Without thinking for another moment, Ramya took the girl and drove fast to the hospital.

'How's she doctor ' Ramya was very anxious .

'She is alright now.You can see her.'the doctor said.

She nodded.

'Did you informed her parents ?'the doctor enquired.

'Yes...I've informed her parents .They'll come now.' She replied.

Jwala's pov

I was crossing the road without noticing the car coming towards me.

Where am I now ?

I felt a pain on my forehead.I slowly opened my eyes to see a middle aged woman with a beautiful smile adorning her face.

I too smiled back.I was about to get up.

End of pov

'Don't get up.You need rest '.Ramya said by making her back to the bed.

'I didn't understood ?' Jwala asked.

'I was the person who bumped the car on you.'She replied.

'Oh....iam really sorry. I was so careless in crossing the road .I was a bit busy.'Jwala said

Suddenly her face fell down.

'Why ? What happened?' Ramya asked with concern.

'Today was my first day to the college as a lecturer. But the first day itself...........' She was very sad.

' Which college ?' Ramya enquired.

'RMV college ' She answered.

' Oh....what a coincidence ? Iam the principal of RMV college'. She said.

' Ayyo...sorry madam ....I was ............' She again put the effort in standing up.

'You please rest there .' Ramya said.

' Btw that what's your name ?'

' Jwala ' She said.

' you can join the college after a week , alright ?'
Jwala nodded.

Meanwhile, her parents entered the room with a panic stricken face.
Shalini ran towards her daughter  with a worried face.Her face suggested that she had been crying all this while after hearing the news .

'Kanna...is it hurting too much ?' She asked with concern .

'Amma....iam alright .Nothing to worry. It's a little wound only .I'll be fine after a few days.'

I've told you to take the car.But it was your opinion to take the bus.Now see what did your carelessness brought you .' Prabhu said in a scolding tone.

'Appa...don't worry.'

'Oh...sorry i forgot to introduce someone.This is my college Principal.' Jwala pointed towards Ramya.

Ramya folders her hands in respect.

'Sorry...it was my mistake .I drove the without noticing her.Iam really sorry for hurting your daughter.' She confessed.

'Not at all madam.you don't have to say sorry.It was her carelessness after all.' He said.

'Appa...' She pouted.

Prabhu glared at her.

' Jwala...come back to the college after a week.'Ramya said

Jwala smiled.

_____________________________________________

Vihaan was going through some files in his   office.

(The staffs respected him , as he was proper in his decision and was friendly towards them.He needs the job to be done perfectly .So , if any mistakes were committed by anyone he would ask them to correct it.)

It was afternoon.

'Sir...May I come in ?' Rajeev , one of his staffs knocked the door.

'Yes...you may ' He replied from inside.

'Sir...why did you called me ?'

'Hmm....Rajeev ...is the file ready? The file which is to be presented in the next meeting.' Vihaan enquired.

' s...s...sir ...that one is not completely ready. ' Rajeev stammered.

'Why....? What do you mean by it's not completed yet ?' He asked on a serious tone.

'Sir....my daughter was admitted in the hospital due to fever.So I was unable to do the work. '

Vihaan always craved for his father.He missed those fatherly affection.But after his father's death, his mother became , both his father and mother.So he knew the situation better.

'How's your child now ? Is she recovered completely ? ' Vihaan asked with concern.

'She's recovering from the fever, sir.'

'Rajeev , make sure to complete the file work and the final product should be in my table tomorrow .'

It'll be completed today , sir .It's just a matter of few hours.

Vihaan smiled.

Rajeev started walking back to his cabin.

'Rajeev .....' He called again.

He turned back.

'Take this ...buy some chocolates for your angel.' Vihaan took the money from his wallet and handed over to his staff.

'No....sir .....it's alright ..I'll.....

Vihaan interrupted him.

'Just take it Rajeev....and tell her this is a small gift from her uncle.' He smiled.

Rajeev was looking at Vihaan with pure admiration in his eyes.

'We are proud of you sir.' Saying this Rajeev went back to his cabin.
_____________________________________________

Your's lovingly,
Aiswarya2018.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 7.8K 76
01/03/2018 - #93 in Romance 08/04/2018 - #126 in Fan fiction 11/05/2018- #149 in Anger Prabhas & Anushka finally going to settle in marriage bliss w...
55.9K 3.6K 25
So, I know title is a little confusing but as anubhav's lie of living haseena hurt her.... here, haseena's lie of loving him will hut her... Haseena...
66.6K 3.9K 29
"You left me...when we were about to start a new life together" Pain Of Love Lasts Forever We meet. We fall in love. We make promises. We leave each...
1.1K 90 1
Every time she sees him, she rejected him. It was always a big NO for her. This is his journey towards a YES from her.