Going, Going, Gone {One Direc...

By ignorebutterfliesx

Louis Tomlinson’s ex-girlfriend has his baby and he doesn’t know that it's his. Shae’s a toddler and thinks t... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Epilogue

Chapter Ten

33.4K 225 99
By ignorebutterfliesx

Chapter Ten

                “CHILDREN OF THE CORN!” I shout, jumping up and down. The rest of the group just looks at me with wide eyes and I smirk, putting my hands on my hips.

                “You know what happens when you fight with her Nialler.” Liam laughs when Niall opens his mouth to argue with me.

                “Ya Nialler.” I smirk and grab the DVD for Children of the Corn. I put it in and settle into Liam’s lap. None of us know where the remote is so we end up watching the dumb advertisements.

                “Why are you being quiet?” Harry asks me after about ten minutes of the advertisements.

                “Fine. I won’t be quiet.” I wiggle my eyebrows and he knows what I’m going to do.

“We are the Geordie girls.

We wear our hair in curls.

We wear dungarees to hide our sexy knees.

My boyfriend said to me.

I’ll pay you 50P,

If you go ‘round the bend and have it off with me.

On the count of three,

 He stuck it into me.

 On 9 and 10 he took it out again.

My mummy was surprised,

 To see my belly rise.

My daddy jumped for joy.

 It was a baby boy!” I sing loudly, making both girls look at me like I was crazy. Ya, I’m insane. Be jelly of my swagger. Because, I have some. Ya, true story right there.

“That’s cool.” Carrie laughs and Lilianna nods. Ya buddy!

“I like you!” I cheer and all five boys shake their head, knowing that they’re screwed. I stick my tongue out immaturely but I don’t really care. When the movie finally came on, I moved around and settled with my head in Liam’s lap. We were leaving for Wolverhampton tomorrow and everything was packed. I was nervous, it was the first time I had met Liam’s parents and sisters.

I’ve put it off as long as I could. I had met Louis’ family and after we broke up, they still liked me. But, I was just scared to meet Liam’s. What were they going to think of me now? They’ve always thought that they had a grandchild and niece of their own blood. Now they know the truth. They don’t.

*

“Ashton Knight. Get your ass up.”  I hear a bad impression of trying to be gangster telling me. I look up to see Zayn smirking at me. I put my arms up and he helps me out of the position I was in. Liam’s still asleep so Zayn and I look at each other and smile mischievously. Zayn runs off to the kitchen and comes back in with a bucket of cold water.

“On the count of three.” Zayn smirks and I nod. His accent is so thick, it sounds funny sometimes.

“One… Two… Three.” And with that, the whole bucket of water splashes onto Liam. We don’t think that he’d jump up, but he does. So, all three of us end up on the ground.

“Dog pile!” I hear Louis’ unmistakable accent and with a thud, more weight is put on top of Zayn and I. Yay.

“Get off.” I growl, rolling around. Finally, we’re all fine again. Liam’s soaking wet still though. He comes towards me and I yelp when he hugs me. Now, I’m wet. So, in instinct, I slap Liam’s arm really hard.

“What the fuck?” He shouts, jumping away. I roll my eyes and go to find Harry. He’s got his back to me and he’s eating something. He’s getting as bad of eating habits as Niall has. I jump on his back and he grabs my legs, holding me up.

“’Ello love.” Harry’s voice is extremely husky so I guess he just woke up like the rest of us.

“You sound Australian.” I kiss his cheek and he gives me a sideways glance. I shrug, jumping off his back and standing in front of him.

“Ah, at least both accents are sexy.” The cocky boy states, earning a punch in the arm by me. My clothes had dried by now, thankfully. Liam walks in, wrapping an arm around my waist protectively. I lean against him and he kisses the top of my head softly.

“I’m going to bed.” I inform the boys and I jump on Liam’s back. “Carry me, I’m too tired.”

*

                “I need to tell you something.” I sigh, running a hand through my hair. We’re almost to Wolverhampton and Liam’s driving. Shae’s asleep in the back and has been asleep most of the ride.

                “What is it?” Liam looks at me, looking extremely worried. Duh Ashton, he thinks you’re pregnant.

                “It’s about Louis and me.” I admit, putting my head in my hands.

                “Are you guys getting back together?” Liam’s voice is cold and I look up to see him staring at the road angrily.

                “Liam Payne!” I shout and Shae moves around in the backseat. “Will you let me finish? Geez!”

                “Sorry.” He mutters, taking one of my hands and running his thumb over my knuckle. It tickles, making me laugh loudly. He smirks, knowing he calmed me down.

                “Well, anyways. You don’t know the whole story about why I didn’t tell Louis.”

                “Oh.”

                “I had an abortion. Not long before I found out about Shae. Louis and I both agreed it was the best thing to do. I couldn’t do it again though.”

                “Why didn’t you tell me?”

                “I thought you would hate me!” I sigh and we pull up to the house that I guess is Liam’s parents. I jumped out quickly, wanting to avoid any more of the conversation. Liam’s parents and sisters run out and hug Liam and Nicola hugs me, so does Ruth. His parents just smile. Awkward.

                “Where’s Shae?” Liam’s mother asks and Liam gives me a cold glare. I go and open the door to where Shae is asleep and get her out of the car, slinging her over my shoulder. She’s still asleep and I’m scared she’ll wake up. I’m a worry wart with her sometimes.

                “Welcome to my childhood home.” Liam whispers to me as we enter the house. Ruth and Nicola take Shae out of my arms as Liam leads me around the house. When we reach his room, he makes a big deal about it. “This is where we’ll be staying.” His voice is husky, totally different than earlier.

                “Liam.” I warn and get pushed onto the bed, making me laugh. Liam kisses my neck lightly and then looks at me.

                “I love you Ashton Knight.” He mutters, kissing me.

                “I love you too Liam Payne.”

 Kinda shortish... ish. I don't know tho.

I like this chapter but idk if u guys will!(:

This is my last chapter before going on vacation; I leave tomorrow night.

JustWalkIn_1D {Katrina} is uploading for me while I'm gone!!

10 Comments & 10 Votes

Liash or Louiston?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 3.5K 30
It all started on a wild night when Brie Parker snuck out of home to go to the biggest party of the year. Shortly after the party she stumbled out dr...
30.8K 813 29
Harry's life was perfect. Stunning girlfriend. Good friends. The picture perfect idea of his future after graduation. So when his mother uprooted his...
5.8K 111 35
Louis Tomlinson. Harry Styles. Liam Payne. Niall Horan. Zayne Malik. They all grew up together. They used to be best friends. One night in 8th year...
286K 4.9K 24
Harry and Louis had a kid. Who knew!? It's been 7 years since then. They've kept it a secret. They even put him in a care home. Secretly, they made a...