The Final Touchdown

By chvngchiddy

I stop, huffing and puffing after finishing my 20 laps warm-up of the field, finishing first. "Hi everyone my... More

Prologe
1st Touchdown
2nd Touchdown
3rd Touchdown
Cover Help
News!
4th Touchdown
5th Touchdown
6th Touchdown
7th Touchdown
9th Touchdown
10th Touchdown
11th Touchdown
12th Touchdown

8th Touchdown

713 17 3
By chvngchiddy

I stood in front of my mirror, looking at my outfit with a smirk plastered on my face.

It's the first offical football training today and the day after Parker stared at my boobs for 5 minutes straight.

I sigh.

Oh sweet, sweet manipulation.

I was wearing black ripped skinny jeans, a red low cut v neck T-shirt that showed some, but little cleavage and red converse with my hair in a high ponytail on top of my head.

I made sure I had a somewhat revealing top on. I knew I could manipulate people with my large melons but Parker's reaction and response was all I needed to know that I could do this again.

I wouldn't say I am a slut.

But you do what you need to to get what you want.

And all I wanted was to be football captain.

And boy.

I got it.

"Oh my fucking god Kylah, hurry up! Do I have to yell at you every fucking morning to get your little ass down here?!" Connor yells from downstairs, impatiently.

"Connor! Language!" Mum and dad yell, from what I am assuming is the dining table. 

I chuckle.

Impatient bitch.

"I'm coming!" I yell back, grabbing my backpack, phone and shoving the last of my training gear into my bag.

I run out of my room, slaming my door behind me and jogging down the stairs skipping the last step with a jump.

"Bye mum, bye dad!" I yell with a wave.

"Bye!" They yell back as I run out of the house and into Connor's car.

Pulling the door open, I hop into the back, slam it shut and sit down with a thud.

I huff my breath in and out, put my bag on the floor and put my seatbelt on, waiting for Connor to start the car.

"Oh the bitch decided to show up," Connor sassed with a raised eyebrow, turning around to look at me from the front seat.

I raised my eyebrows in surprise.

"Of course I did genius. Now drive," I said with mimicked sass, crossing my arms and looking at him with a bitchy look just to annoy him further.

Boy, this kid loved to sass when he wanted too.

But you wouldn't dare see him sass at school.

That damn bad boy rep.

He rolled his eyes at me and turned back around to face the front.

He started the car and pulled out of the driveway.

"I told you Parker can be nice," Arden said suddenly from beside me with a small smile on his face. Giving me the 'I told you so' look.

I looked at him in confusion, my eyebrows frowning.

"Ha?" I asked in probably the most unlady like way possible, scrunching up my face in confusion.

Arden looked at me like I was fucking stupid.

"You know? Yesterday? When he let you be captain? He seemed pretty mad afterward but I don't really know why. It was actually quite a nice thing to do, especially for your stupid ass," Jayden said from the front passenger seat, turning his head slightly to have one eye towards me, watching me through his peripheral vision.

I continued to look at them both in confusion.

And then Irealizationn hit me like a truck.

I realised they were talking about yesterdays events at lunch time.

They were completely oblivious to the situation.

They thought that Parker was being just being nice to me. They didn't realise what had really gone on between Parker and my boobs.

No one seemed to realise what had really happened.

I giggled at the thought of Parker being mesmerised by my chest and his confusion and anger once he realised that he wasn't captain anymore. 

I realised I giggled louder then I thought I did and my brothers looked at me in confusion and I quickly cleared my throat, stopping myself from laughing and putting on a serious facial expression.

"Oh, um, yes. He was definitely being nice," I state nodding in agreement, even though it was pure bullshit.

They continued to look at me slightly confused at my giggling. I assume that they really had no idea that he wasn't being nice at all. They shook their heads at me actions, but eventually brushed it off and turning back to face the front in silence.

We finally arrived at school and parked in a parking spot close to the football oval so that we would be able to make a quick exit after practise.

I was actually quite excited to go to school today. Yesterdays events intrigued me and I was excited to see what captain would be like. And I wondered if the news of me becoming captaincy has spread yet.

I yank the door open in excitement and hopped out of the van and slamming the door behind me and I started to make my way towards the entrance of the school.

As per usual, people were outside of the front of the school in their little groups, whispering and chatting away about fuck all.

Suddenly, I was tackled from the right side, landing on my left shoulder on the

Cold,

Hard,

CONCRETE.

"What the fuck?" I groan, pain shooting through the left side of my body, trying to shift the person from my body to ease the shooting pain through my left side.

"Oh my god, Kylah. You're a captain! Well, obviously I already knew that. But dude the news is going around the whole school. Like, everyone is going crazy!" A voice, who I could now tell was Aubrey, yelled from on top of my body, hugging me tightly with her face looking down at me with a bright smile on her face.

I wasn't surprised.

Just like every other school, rumours go around quickly.

And since most of the school saw the incident in the cafeteria yesterday, I knew it wouldn't take long for the rest of the school would find out.

I gritted my teeth in irritation.

Not because everyone knew that I had taken the captaincy from Parker.

But that Aubrey was still on top of me and my left side was starting to get numb.

"Aubrey, can you please get the fuck off of me now? I can't feel my arm," I replied, trying to push myself up from the ground to ease the pain.

"Oh gosh right. Of course, sorry," Aubrey says, looking down at me, still with a fucking bright smile and pushing herself off of me and standing up before grabbing my hand and pulling myself up too.

I brush the dust off my clothes and grab my bag from off the ground.

Before I could ask her why the fuck she just tackled me instead of talking to me like a normal person, suddenly I feel my arm being tugged basically out of my shoulder.

"Jesus Aubrey, break my arm while you're at it," I yell at Aubrey, as she drags me into the school entrance with all her might, pushing through and past groups of students.

"You're so damn slow Ky. We got to get to class," She yells back as we enter the school and start to weave in and out of groups of students in the corridor.

"We don't even need to be in class yet. We have like 15 minutes Aubrey. And why the fuck are you pulling me. What is so important?" I asked her as she still fucking pulls me through these groups of kids.

People started to part like the red sea and they see us charging down the hall.

Jesus this kid is strong.

"I will tell you when we get to the class room," Aubrey yells back, still dragging me full speed down the very long corridor.

More pain shoots through my arm.

I swear to god, if I can't practise today I am going to be hella pissed.

"Aubrey seriously, you're hurting me. Stop!" I yell at her, trying to yank my arm back from her grip.

"Fine!" She yells back at me, letting my arm go.

As she let my arm go, she stopped.

But since I was going so fast I couldn't stop properly.

And we were right at the end of the corridor, were you rounded the corner to the other part of the corridor, towards more sets of lockers.

"Watch out!" Someone screams suddenly.

I suddenly see someone standing in front of me.

And before I could stop I ran straight into that person.

Oh yay.

"Shit!" I yell, as I run right into someone.

I close my eyes tight and brace myself to hit the ground.

We land on the floor with an 'oomph.'

The other person lands on the floor first and me on top of them, they're arms around my waist instinctively.

As we land, my forehead headbutt's something and I hear a painful groan from the person underneath me.

"God damn Kylah," A deep voice says from underneath me.

I open my eyes and look down to see no other then Parker underneath me with a bloody nose, glaring at me with an angry look on his face.

I cringe at the sight of the flooding blood coming from his nose all over the rest of his face and probably on to me too, since we were literally nose to nose length away from each other, facing eachother.

I smile awkwardly with an matching awkward chuckle, knowing that I probably just broke his nose with my big ass forehead.

"Oh crap," I say, not moving from my position.

If he disliked me before, he is definitely going to hate me now.

He groans in pain again before glaring at me even harder from under me.

"Yeah, oh crap," He says angrily, shifting from underneath me and I continue to smile and chuckle awkwardly.

Well, it is definitely going to be an interesting day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 320 45
Book I of 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔀 𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 After feeling invisible for so long she finally was seen by the one boy that was supposed to be off limits...
1.3K 277 23
Caden grabs both of Lilly's hands, pulls them close to him, and says, "Lilly, please stop saying that. It's not your fault Caleb's a jerk who likes t...
110K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
2.8K 242 32
Being a teenager is tough, and that's before you factor in the boys, jealous exes and developmental issues. -------------------------------------- "H...