Ethan Dolan smut

Por lovinggrant

Just smut but it's all written at 3 am and has a lot of spelling mistakes Más

When i get bored
Fortnite
Locker room
Brother's best friend.
My EX
Extra help
Photographer
No title idea. 💀
First time
No flex zone 🚫
WOAH
Happy birthday
Birthday cake.
New years
Starting the year
Walked in
"Friends"
porn actors
porn actors p 2
porn actors p.3
fantasize about me

His favorite hooker

39K 155 67
Por lovinggrant

Y/N POV

I was a hooker and my favorite client had to be Ethan. But he doesn't know my name. He only knows me as "babygirl".

I was walking down the street and I hear a honk. A client.

"Hey daddy." I say

"Hey babygirl. Get in." Says a familiar voice. Ethan. I smirk and get in.

Ethan drives off and gets to his house. It's big just like his dick. We walk in and I push him on the couch, he is sitting and I get on top of him and kiss him, it then becomes a make out and his hands travel down my body to my ass, he grabbed it and squeezed. I ran my fingers threw his hair and pull a little, he let out a groan of pleasure.

"Baby, I want the full treatment." He says with his voice filled with lust.

I get off him and turn around, I bend down for he can have better view of my ass and I start to give him a lap dance, groans come from his mouth and I feel him turn hard. He grabs my hips and "guides me".

"Hands and knees."

I get on my knees and take his pants off and then his shirt. I stroke his chest and abs then grab his boxers and pull the down. His dick springs out hitting his stomach. He groans as i smirk.

I take his dick into my hands and jerk him off earning a moan. I lick his tip and he moans again. I take him into my mouth and bop my head, he grabs my head and face fucks me. I start to deep throat him and his moans become louder, filling the empty house.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum." He says panting holding his moans.

He came in my mouth and I swallowed it all.

I take him out and I get on top of him.

"Ride me baby,"

"Don't need to tell me twice."

I straddled him and lowered myself on to his cock, i got used to his size and started to move.

"Baby" he moaned out

"Oh my god you're huge" I moaned out and he laughed/smiled

He traveled down to my ass slapping it hard, making me moan, then travels up to my boobs and her played with them.

"Oh, just like that daddy." I moaned

He started to kiss my neck and boobs.

"Get off I am gonna cum." He says in between his moans.

I get off him and a long stream of cum comes out. I got down to this cock and lick it clean.

He was trying to regain his breath.

"That was $100 right."

I nod my head.

"Can I extended it to $200." He says with a smirk.

—————————

I have no clue what I am doing.....

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

229K 9.3K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
440K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
129K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...