Oliver Moy x Dylan Conrique

由 Aria_W72

what happens when you, Dylan Conrique, move next door to Oliver Moy? Not a fanfiction 更多

About the Characters
Am I Moving to Florida?
Packing
Meeting the Moys
In The Morning
"goodnight Dylan"
Zoe, Cody, Mars, Zephan, Oliver and Dylan
the Movers Are Here
a Date
Happy Birthday!
"You can't see him anymore!"
Sebashian Has A Date
a Storm
A Fight and A Girls Night
Chapter 16
Rachel
Shes Drunk
back home
Oliver is Live
Dylans Ex is back?!
Books A Million
Joshua, Isaiah, Oliver, and Mars
Joshua
I Want You
Chapter half
Goodbye
Hi

Oliver, Dylan, Sebashian, and Jesse

963 13 6
由 Aria_W72

I start to wake up and open my eyes. I see Oliver sleeping like this, making me smile.

I sit up and crawl off the bed. I walk over to my bags and grab shampoo, conditioner, perfume and clothes.
I walk into his bathroom and set my clothes on the counter.

20 minutes later

I step out of the shower wrapping myself with a towel. I throw my hair up in a towel too and then spray some purfum on me. I slip on this outfit and then blow dry my hair

I walk out of the bathroom and over to my phone that i plugged in last night. I glance over at the bed and see Oliver still sleeping. I unplug my phone and walk downstairs into the kitchen. I pull out a glass from the cabinet and i set it on the counter. I walk over to the fridge and grab the Orange juice before I walk back over to the cup and poor the Orange Juice into it.
All of a sudden i feel someone wrap their arms around my waist from behind and rest their head on my shoulder.
"Hi" i hear Oliver say beside my ear.
"Hi" i giggle. He kisses my neck lightly, lingering there for a few seconds.
"Well your in a good mood this morning" i say smiling before turning around.
"Why wouldn't i be? I have you" he says resting his hands on my hips.
I give him a peck on the lips before walking over to the breakfast bar where I had set my phone, and sit down in front of it. I take a sip of the orange juice while Oliver leans on his elbows against the breakfast bar.
"What do you wanna do today?" He asks me.
"I don't know" i say sighing.
"Do you want to just watch a bunch of movies?" He asks me as I take the last sip of my orange juice.
"Sure" I say before sanding up and slipping my phone in my back pocket.
"You okay? You seem off today" he asks me.
"Yeah" i say shrugging. He wraps his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer to him before we walk upstairs.
He puts in a movie as i sit down in the middle of the bed. He climbs onto the bed and sits right in front of me so that both my legs are rested on the bed on either side of him, he leans back onto me and scoots front so that his head is rested just below my chest. I start playing with his hair and run my fingers through it as the movie plays.

Once the movie was over I lean forward and look down at Oliver and see that he's asleep. I giggle and then lean back, pulling my phone out of my pocket. I scroll through Instagram and Snapchat responding to some DMs and fan accounts.

About an hour later Oliver starts to move around a little bit. I thought me was going to wake up but he didn't. I set my phone down and start playing with his hair again. Oliver groans and then says
"Do you realize how good that feels? I'm not even mad that you woke me up" he says rolling over so that he's looking up at me. I laugh and then say
"And your obviously still halfway asleep"
"What do you mean?" He asks me confused
"You would never say something that cringy if you were fully awake"
"It was cringy?" He asks me still confused.
"I mean it was cute. but yeah, it was cringy" I say giggling. He rolls his eyes and then gives me a peck on the lips.
"Can I just sleep on you forever?" He asks me plopping back down so that he's now laying on his stomach on top of me with his head turned to the side. "You are literally so comfy" he adds on making me laugh.
"Okay" I say sighing "get off"
"What why?" He asks as he looks up at me.
"Because your squashing me" I say giggling.
"No" he says plopping his head back down on me.
"No?" I say confused
"No" he says repeating himself.
"Why?" I ask him.
"Because I don't want to. Let me go back to sleep" he says closing his eyes.
I sigh and then say "fine. But you owe me."
"Deal" he says quietly before drifting back off to sleep. Soon after he falls asleep, so do I.

A few hours later I wake up to someone saying my name softly. I open my eyes and see Oliver on top of me with a smile on his face.
"Hi Babe" he says before leaning down to me and kissing me. I kiss him back immediately and we makeout for a few minutes until he pulls away.
He gives me a smile before crawling off of me and walking into the bathroom. About 5 minutes later he walks out fully dressed.
"Where are you going?" I ask him as i prop myself up on my elbows.
"I have plans with my friends" he says checking his hair real quick in the mirror before walking over to me.
" i won't be back for a few hours" he says giving me a sad face.
"Okay" i say sighing.
"Will you be okay?" He asks me
"Yeah ill be fine. Ill find something to do" i say shrugging.
"Okay" he says before giving me a kiss "I'll see you in a few hours" he adds before walking out of the room.

I sigh and stand up walking out of Oliver bedroom and into Sebashians. I didnt bother knocking since the door was wide open. He was standing in front of his TV putting a shirt on.
"Hey" i say leaning against the door frame. He turns towards me and gives me a small smile once he see me.
"Hey what's up?" He says walking over to his closet and grabbing a pair of shoes.
"Nothing" i say sighing "Oliver just left to go hang out with some friends so I'm just bored"
"Oh. I would stay and hang out with you but I have plans with Oliver and our friends. I'm sorry" he says slipping on his shoes.
"Its fine" i say shrugging.
" ill talk to you later. yeah?" He says walking over to me.
"Yeah" i say nodding making him nod and then walk past me and towards the stairs. I walk back into Oliver's bedroom and grab my phone and head out. I hope into my Jeep starting it up, before driving off. I end up driving to the movies. I park my car near the front and walk inside looking at what's playing. I decide to watch The Nun. I buy a root beer and walk into the theater

3 hours later I walk out of the movie theater and out to my Jeep. I notice that there are a couple of guys standing by my car which makes me a little worried. I see the curly haired one look at me and then say
"Ooo look at that hottie." While he bits his lip. The two guys turn around to look at me and it turned out to be Oliver and Sebashian.
"Hey! Watch it Jesse. That's my girl" Oliver yells slightly at the curly haired one before he walks over towards me.
"Hey babe" he says giving me a kiss.
"Hey" i say as he wraps his arm around my waist and we both walk over to Jesse and Sebashian.
"Sorry bro i didn't know" Jesse says to Oliver. Oliver glares at his slightly before looking down at me and gives me a small smile as he tightens his grip on me a little bit.
"Im Jesse" the curly haired one says smiling at me.
"Dylan" i say smiling back. Oliver looks back down at me and says.
"What are you doing here?"
"I was bored, so i came to watch a movie" i say shrugging. I could feel Jesse's eyes on me making me feel uncomfortable. Oliver saw how uncomfortable I looked and he tilted his head at me in confusion. I shake my head, signaling him to drop it.
"I should probably get going" i say grabbing Oliver's hand and pulling it off of me.
"I'll see you at your house?" I say opening my door and starting it up before rolling down the window and then closing the door.
"Yeah" he says before climbing onto the step of the Jeep "oh by the way, Jesse's staying the night" he adds on.
"Oh.. Okay" i say
"Hey, Babe" he says quieter leaning into the Jeep.
"Hmm?" I say looking over at him.
"I love you" he says making me smile.
"I love you too" i say before leaning in and giving him a kiss. He hope off the step and i pull out of the parking lot. I drive back to Oliver house and park in front of it. I walk inside and upstairs into Oliver's room. I change into this

And then threw my hair up in a ponytail. I walk downstairs and go into the kitchen opening up the fridge. I grab a water bottle just as someone opens the door. I peak around the wall and see Oliver, Sebashian, and Jesse walk into the house laughing. I sigh before taking a sip of the water. I pull my phone out of the waistband of the back of my shorts and unlock it before opening up Instagram.
"Dylan!" I hear Oliver yell. I slide my phone back into the waistband of my shorts. I walk out of the kitchen and up to the boys.
"Oh, hey" he says smiling at me.
"Hi" I say giving him a small smile.
"Im going to get a snack. Do you guys want anything?" I ask them all flipping my gaze between them three.
"No" Oliver says shrugging.
Sebashian shakes his head.
"Nope I'm good" Jesse says. I nod and then walk into the kitchen and grab a small glass bowl and the gummy bear bag and pour them into the bowl. I walk back out the the kitchen and see that the boys aren't there anymore.

I walk upstairs and into Oliver's room plopping down on my stomach propping myself up on my elbows onto his bed. I notice that all three of them have no shirts on.
"What do you guys what to watch?" Oliver asks us as he opens his TV stand to reveal a butch of movies.
"I don't care" Jesse says.
"I don't know" Sebashian says.
"Okay what about you?" Oliver asks turns towards me. I shrug popping a gummy bear into my mouth. Oliver sighs and then says.
"You guys are no help" i giggle at his comment. He turns back around and digs threw the movies. Jesse walks over towards me and grabs one of the gummy bears from the bowl and winks at me before tossing it into his mouth. Is he serious right now? He knows im taken and my boyfriend, who by the way is his friend, is right there. I think to myself before rolling my eyes at him.
"Okay we're watching this" Oliver says sighing before putting the DVD into the TV. Oliver walks over to the bed and lays down beside me mimicking how im laying.
"Hey can one of you guys turn off the light?" I say looking over at Sebashian and Jesse.
"Yeah" Sebashian says standing up and walking over to the light switch and flipping it off.

The movie goes on and the gummy bears were soon gone between me and Oliver eating them with the occasional Sebashian and Jesse. About halfway through the movie i get bored so i decide the climb onto Oliver. I climb onto his back and lay down on him.
"What the heck are you doing?" He asks me laughing.
"I'm bored" i say smiling. I rest my chin oh the top of his head.
"Oh my gosh Dylan" Oliver says laughing.
"Hey you owe me from earlier." I say.
"Okay fine but that's it" he says.
"No. You still owe me something else too" i say
"What why?" He asks me confused.
"Because you weigh a lot more than me." I say before leaning in close to his ear before whispering "And im much cuter than you"
"Yes you are, baby girl" he says making me giggle.
"Oh my god you guys are so loud" Sebashian says rolling his eyes.
"Oh shut up Seb, this movie sucks anyway." Oliver says making me laugh.
I turn my head to the side and rest it down on Oliver's bare back. I start giving him a couple kisses down his back before he firmly says
"Don't start"
I whine at his comment before resting my head back down on his back. I glance over at Sebashian and Jesse and see that Jesse is staring at me. I roll my eyes at him before looking back down at Oliver back and tracing words and shapes onto his back.
About 15 minutes later the movie was over.
"Jesse you wanna play some video games?" Sebashian says.
"Sure" Jesse says shrugging before the both leave the room closing the door behind them. Oliver suddenly sits up making me fall off of him. He climbs on top of me and gives me a smirk.
"Now about those flirty kisses earlier" he says. I give him an innocent smile before saying
"What do you mean? I didn't do anything." i say looking at him confused. He rolls his eyes at me giving me a smile before leaning down and kissing me roughly.
My hand travel up to his hair and tangle them into it pulling on it. Oliver groans into the kiss before pulling away.
"Stop doing that" he says roughly, grabbing my wrists and pining them to the bed.
"But why?" I say innocently. Oliver grouls at me, making me want to kiss him so bad. He stays there for a few seconds not moving.
"Oh my god kiss me already" i whine, getting impatient.
"Fuck. why are you so hot" he says.
"Oliver" I whine. He suddenly smashes his lips onto mine. I try to move my hands but he tightens his grip on my wrists.
"Oliver!" Someone says as they get closer. I use all my strength to push him off of me. I sit up right before Jesse walking through the door.
"You want to come hang out?" Jesse says. Oliver sighs as he runs his fingers through his hair.
"No bro. Im good" Oliver says seeming a little pissed off.
"Okay. What about you Dylan?" Jesse says looking over at me. I turn to Oliver and give him a smirk.
"Yeah" i say to Jesse but i keep my eyes on Oliver. Oliver's eyes widen once he hears my comment. I smile at him before standing up and walking out of Oliver's bedroom and into Sebashian.
Jesse closes the door behind himself as i go sit on his bed. Sebashian had headphones on and a game controller in his hands. I pull out my phone and start scrolling through it. Jesse sits beside me on Sebashian bed and puts on the headphones and grabs the game controller.

Btw i know Jesse wouldn't do this. Its just for the story

Throughout the game Jesse kept getting closer to me but i didn't worry about it much, until he rested his hand on my thigh. I jump up and off the bed.
"What the hell Jesse?!" I scream at him
"What?" He says confused.
"Are you fucking serious right now?!" I scream again.
"What's going on?" Sebashain says pulling off his headphones.
"I don't see what the problem is?" Jesse says back.
"You KNOW i have a boyfriend" i scream at him. Just then Oliver walks through the door.
"What's going on?" Oliver says confused. I glare at Jesse before he says
"Nothing. Everything's fine"
"Everything IS NOT fine" i yell.
"What's going on Dylan?" Oliver says looking at me.
"Jesse has been staring and winking at me all night and then he just grabbed my thigh" Oliver's emotion turns cold as he looks back at Jesse.
"Is this true?" Oliver says emotionless. Jesse doesn't say anything, he just looks at him with a blank look.
"You need to leave right now before i do something i might regret" Oliver yells at Jesse.
"Bro I-" Jesse starts to say before Oliver interrupts him.
"LEAVE!" Oliver yells making me jump.
Jesse rolls his eyes before standing up and walking out of the room, but not before knocking his shoulder into Oliver's on purpose. Oliver glares at him until he's out of sight.
"Are you okay?" Oliver asks me.
I nod crossing my arms in front of my chest. Oliver sighs before leading me back into his room.
"Im sorry everything is always happening to you" he says once he closes the door behind us.
"Its not your fault." I say shaking my head. Oliver pulls me over to the bed. He sits down on the bed before lifting me on top of him so that im sitting on his lap. I wrap my legs around him and bury my head in his chest as he wraps his arms around me. We stayed there for what felt like hours until i got tired. I pulled away from him.
"You okay?" He asks me unwrapping his arms from me.
"Yeah" i say getting off of him "im just tired"
"Okay" he says saying laying down on his back. I scoot over to him and rest my head on his chest and he wraps his arm around me.
"I love you, baby girl. you know that right?" He says after kissing the top of my head.
" i know" i say nodding.
"Goodnight" he says pulling me closer to him.
"Night" i say before drifting off to sleep.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

6.4K 398 36
"I moved on or atleast that's what I thought!!" What happens when your crush moves next door when you're trying to move on? Curious? Read to find out...
125K 1.8K 46
(19/45) REWRITTEN/REWRITING Oliver Moy is your next door neighbour and you hate him, you always have. He's rude, snarky and probably is the same fro...
19K 292 45
About a girl who moves and finds out that her mother is friends with a famous Tiktoker's mother. What will happen when Sina (the girl) and Oliver (th...
12.5K 190 23
You meet two boys named sebastian and Oliver moy you become friends with them you catch feelings for sebastian what will happen next?