Beautiful Sinner || Jasper Ha...

By Catasky

Warning|| this is a BoyxBoy story, if you don't like it go to another story. Any judgmental comment will be d... More

Part One (Edited)
Cast Introduction (Edited)
Chapter Two: No Thoughts? (Edited)
Authors Note
Chapter Three: Never Have It
Chapter Four: Jasper Hale
Chapter Five: Should we do something?
Chapter Six: The Sin
Chapter Seven: Copycat
Chapter Eight: Fuck Feelings
New Update

Chapter One: How it began (Edited)

25K 564 174
By Catasky

This town is interesting
________________________________

The Cullens were gone. They picked up their things and left.

Nobody could be happier than Charlie Swan when one of his best friends, Harry Clearwater, told him the news that his little girl, Isabella, was lost. When he arrived home, he was a little scared that she wasn't there, but he waited a while, thinking she was buying something or on her way home, but oddly enough, her car was in the driveway. But when minutes turned to hours, he knew something was wrong.

The search party went everywhere: to the school, the town, and the woods. Everybody was looking for Isabella Swan, Chief Swan's only daughter.

Jacob Black was scared. He knew that his friend was in love with the Cullen boy. When he heard they were gone, he was damn happy. Now, he could get the girl he liked, but he knew how heartbroken she would be if she were found.

The police searched everywhere, every corner, every street, but nothing. It was as if the earth had swallowed her.

"They are gonna find her, I know that," Charlie said to himself.

He snapped out of the trance, the worried face he wore when Jacob Black yelled out his name.

Running towards the side of the house where the young boy was, Charlie locked eyes with the eyes of an angry Sam Uley, leader of a supposed kind of gang from La Push.

"Jacob! What happened?" The boy shook his head and looked at Sam Uley. The male looks at the chief, his angry gaze softening a little.

"Sir, I found her but-"

"Where is she?! Is she hurt?! Do we have to get her?!" Yell a scared father as Sam shook his head. With a sigh, he looked at the forest, waiting for something to come out.

"I found her, yes, but she wasn't alone; people were already helping her. They should be here just about-"

Sam stopped talking as everyone could hear leaves breaking and the bushes moving.

In the darkness, Bella Swan's unconscious body came into the arms of a boy no older than 17, with a girl and boy on each side of him. You could notice that they were related. The first boy, the one holding Bella Swan, was tall and slender, but you could see he had some muscle in him: snow-white skin, full lips held in a teasing smirk, golden eyes, and blond gold hair. The girl was the female version of him; the difference was that she smiled softly, her long blonde hair falling like waves on her shoulder, and her delicate hands held Bella's school bag.

The other boy looked to be about 15 years old, different than the other two. This one had messy brown hair, but his eyes and skin were the same. He was giggling at all the stares they got as if he found it amusing to be surrounded by not only estrangers but by cops.

The older male clears his throat as they walk closer to the police. Charlie steps forward, making his brown eyes connect to the gold ones of the stranger. The boy smiled and held the unconscious body of her daughter to the waiting arms of Charlie. He sighed in relief, keeping the cold body of his daughter in his arms.

"Thank you, all of you. I-I don't k-know what I would do if-" The boy shook his head with a kind smile. When he spoke, everyone instantly looked up the melodic voice.

"Don't need to thank us, Sir. My siblings and I were taking a walk around the forest, and we found her there in the cold, hard ground; we couldn't just leave her all alone, so we were planning to bring her to our house when Samuel- "

"It's Sam." The boy rolls his eyes.

"As I was saying when SAMUEL found us and told us what happened. We are so sorry we couldn't find her before, Sir," The boy said with a sorry look. The brown-haired boy giggled at the face his brother was giving.

"Oh no! It's alright, and thank you. "The three smile at him, making him think that these young siblings looked like models from a fashion magazine or something.

"What are your names, may I ask?" Came the voice of Harry Clearwater as he was gazing at the newcomers with a severe look on his face. The sibling smirked, catching on quickly to what was happening as Sam stood protective in the man's side.

They all get it, if not by the odor. It was by the hateful look on their faces—the tall boy smirk.

"My name is Sebastian, and this is my younger sister Rebecca and our little brother Luke. We are a family that moved recently. Our house is just about the border, joining both Forks and La Push if I'm not mistaken."

Sam growled; it was impossible. It was impossible that three leeches were on his land, and he didn't notice anything. Harry glared at Sam as he turned to Sebastian.

"And your last names?"

This time, the younger boy answered, making Harry's more youthful son Seth look in his father's direction.

"We are the Bernardi, Sir. I think that you may know us, right?"

A dead silence came. Charlie looked at the conversation like a match of tennis but stayed silent when Harry gasped and took a step back—making the girl giggle.

"Oh! Why don't you two take the girl inside? She must be cold here," Luke said, looking at Charlie and Jacob in the eyes; the sheriff nodded and walked with Jacob behind him, almost in a trance, to Bella's bedroom to put the girl to sleep. When they were safe inside the house, the three vampires smirked as Sam produced a deep growl, stepping towards them, trying to intimidate them. Not working, the three took another step towards him, Sebastian's nose brushing the alpha.

"I-It's impossible. You weren't-" Studer the Oldest Clearwater. As Sebastian trailed his eyes to his.

"Yes, Clearwater, we are back and stronger than ever. My mother and father will go to the leader of the "new" pack to finish the paperwork tomorrow, and everything will be as it was 300 years ago".

"300 years ago?" Sam questions, looking at Harry. Sebastian nodded his head slowly while Luke glanced around.

"I'm bored now." Rebecca smiled and nodded her head.

"Yeah, bro, let's do something more... fun." Sebastian grinned at that and moved to turn around when Sam wrapped his hand around his arm. The vampire smiled and then watched in pure amusement when the alfa let go of his arm, yelling and holding his now burned hand to his chest.

It burned like the vampire skin was hot lava instead of ice.

"Don't touch me, dog."

And with that, they were gone to create some more mischief in their way.

"Who are those leeches, Harry?"

The clearwater sighed in sadness, remembering the stories his grandfather warned him about that family.

________________________________

"This town is interesting" Was the first thing Sebastian Bernardi said to his mother when he and his siblings arrived at their new house.

"What do you mean by that, honey?" Came the soft velvet voice of his mother as she descended the stairs.

Luke and Rebecca sat on their new couch, making themselves comfortable. Sebastian smiles at his mother and stands in a proper stand.

"Well, for one, they have suicidal girls walking around the forest at night and taking little naps in there to be served as a meal to all the supernatural. Two, there are dogs here. Not the cute and fluffy ones, but the big, scary-looking wolves and three so-called Cullen's are not here. It seems like they move or something like that."

Alison hummed to herself as she reached her son. Sebastian lifted his hand and brushed his fingers to his mother's cheek lightly, making her gasp as all his memories from the day went into her mind. Leaving her a little dizzy but now with a clear head of what happened.

"Okay, now I get what you mean. Damn it, I wanted to spend time with Esme, Carlisle, and the kids. She told me that since we last saw them, they have two new members in their coven. A couple of friends or lovers I don't remember much. But she did say that they were just lovely."

Sebastian hums in interest; it has been years since they have seen the Cullen's. For about, give or take, one hundred years.

"Two new ones? Wow, Carlisle must want to die," Lucas chuckled to himself as he played with his phone. Rebecca frowns at her little brother.

"Why do you say that?"

"Isn't it obvious? He has the body of a 23-year-old guy, but he now has five kids, four or five years younger than him. So he is a saint, or he is an idiot."

Sebastian laughs at his brother, silently agreeing with him.

"Well, what can we expect from little Carlisle? Don't you guys remember his start?"

They all laugh at the memories. Carlisle had been so scared, knowing his father would never accept him being a hunter himself, so he hid himself in a potato cellar for his transformation.

That's where Sebastian found him.

He has been amused by the killing of insects that were supposed to be fairies or the trials for vampires that were, in fact, humans. He wanted to test their intelligence to see if they could notice his kind or if they were bluffing. Then, one night, he followed the sweet scent of blood that came from a Potato cellar, finding the shaking and cold body of Carlisle Cullen. He stayed with him those three nights and was with him after to teach him all the basics he needed to know to survive. They were making, in a way, Sebastian, his teacher in vampirism. Carlisle didn't want to drink human blood, so they both found something to ease their thirst—animal blood.

With that, Sebastian gained with time his gold eyes, and Carlisle was in control of his new life. He met the Bernardi family and became a part of their coven for two centuries. But then he wanted to move on, make a new beginning, and learn new things. That's how he joined the Volturi, and then he became a doctor.

He met his beautiful wife Esme and made a family for himself.

"He was so innocent, cute little Carlisle," Rebecca said with a smirk on her beautiful face. Lucas smirked in amusement.

"If I remember correctly, you want to sleep with his oldest son, but a certain blonde here won him over more quickly."

Sebastian felt a smirk forming on his face but quickly put his hand on his mouth, playing with his bottom lip to hide it. His golden eyes show pure amusement at his sister's growing anger, making her beautiful face frown, and she has her lips straight.

"He was just lucky! Edward was just in awe at how he had the same powers. That's how you got into his mind and fuck him."

Sebastian shrugs his shoulders in a teased way with a cocky smile on his lips.

"Not my problem, he wants some of this sister. I mean, have you looked at me? Deadly gorgeous, I tell you. But it seems Eddy boy has his eyes on the human girl or has"

Becca rolled her eyes, not expecting much from her first crush. If he chose her brother, it wasn't a surprise he would go for a human skinny girl. Their mother watches in pure amusement, trailing her soft gaze to her children. The hours pass as the Bernardis fix the house how their mother wants it to look. They were finishing the last few decorations when a loud and mocking laugh could be heard.

Alison smiled, feeling the scent of her mate and husband coming for the doorway.

From the door came Lucius Bernardi, with his usual smirk and flaming red eyes, making Sebastian sigh in annoyance and his mother smile.

"Dad, your eyes."

Lucius blinked and smiled at his firstborn, his red eyes transforming into his usual golden ones.

He smiled, wrapping a hand around the back of his son's neck in a greeting manner.

"Hello, Son. From what I have gathered today, you and your siblings have been doing a little of malice already."

Alison went closer to her husband and wrapped her arms around Lucius's waist, making his hands move towards her hips, caressing softly as she leaned into him, kissing him in greeting.

Sebastian could feel the jealousy in his heart. He glanced behind his father to lock eyes with a familiar pair of golden eyes, making him smile softly at the boy.

"Come on, you guys! Stop with the smooching and tell them how everything went," Came the melodic voice of Oliver Blake. His big eyes shine with love as he gazes at Sebastian, making the older Bernardi smile.

"I thought you were going tomorrow to meet the pack," Rebecca said, smiling, taking a seat on the living room couch. Sebastian took a stand behind her. The young male nodded, but it was Lucius who answered.

"I was bored, so we went to finish it off today. Of course, we had to wait for the new alpha to arrive, but it was worth it. Seeing his piss-off face was so much fun," Lucius said mockingly as Oliver went and stood next to Sebastian, making the latter smirk.

"Was it fun?" Sebastian asks the chocolate-skinned male next to him. Oliver grins like a child.

"I have never seen shapeshifters before, and their reaction was fun to watch. Here, look." Oliver then raised his hand and gently touched Sebastian's cheek. The older vampire closed his eyes as the movie played behind his eyes, making him laugh at their faces when suddenly two vampires teletransport right next to them.

"So you show them your power?" Sebastian grinned as the other male nodded with a regretful expression on his beautiful face.

"Y-Yeah, I'm sorry, just been lazy and didn't want to walk."

Sebastian chuckles and ruffles the boy's black hair.

"Don't worry, Oli. I think this town will be a good playground for our powers."

________________________________

At dawn, the Bernardis were chilling in the house's living room. Alison and Lucius were on their computers fixing their last details from their jobs and contacting the school of Forks to apply for their kids. Becca was reading a magazine, Lucas was playing video games with Oliver, and Sebastian was taking an apple from the kitchen.

"So what is the plan, son?" Alison asks his oldest son. All the members look up at the oldest vampire. Sebastian smirks as he takes a bite of the red apple. The juice of the fruit went down his lips towards his neck. Becca closes the magazine, the boys stop playing, and Lucius looks up towards his son.

"This girl I saved today, Bella Swan, seems interesting," Sebastian said, not glancing at his family, already feeling their stares.

Oliver looked at the juice, trialing down, and stood up, going to fetch a napkin.

"The girl from today, Bella Swan, was interesting. Not only is she lovely, Edwards's new girlfriend. It seems he dumped her yesterday and then moved with his family. Now the question is, what is little Isabella going to do? Kill herself? Move on? Stay stuck in depression?"

They all listen carefully, knowing that Sebastian had already a new game in his mind.

"She will be fun to mess with," He said and finished his red apple.

"Now, what will our first move be?" Lucas asks his brother—the Bernardi's smirk, ready to play their favorite game.

Mess with the human.

________________________________

Okay, with this, finishes the first Chapter of "Beautiful Sinner." As you can guess, the Bernardis are not a happy, good-luck family, but don't worry, and it will be sooner than you think they will be with the Cullens again.

I hope you guys enjoy it. Don't forget to vote or comment if you want, and I would genuinely appreciate it.

What would you guys like to see more?

What part did you like?

Can you guess Sebastian's power?

I'm open to suggestions.

LOVE YOU. CATASKY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 214 23
"Growing up in a pack house full of rabid wolves was hard. Not being able to shift in a pack house full of rabid wolves was even harder. They would a...
936K 34.7K 43
I had never been so in love. He was the definition of perfect. I wanted him to live like a prince. I wanted him to belong to me. I needed his love an...
124K 2.4K 23
Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter or Twilight, I sadly did not create the characters (Otherwise half of the Twilight characters would have ended...
149K 3K 19
PLEASE GOD THIS STORY SUCKS ASS SO DONT READ IT IF YOU TREASURE YOUR SANITY THX Oliver, (16) has been a black sheep. His seven brothers seem to grasp...