Forgotten Promises: A Ticci T...

By JiminniePromise

"You promised you won't leave me, that you'll always be by my side! Don't you remember?!" "No..." - Started:... More

A/N
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~8~
ReAd
y'all
9
Thank you
Rewrite!

~7~

20.1K 577 1.1K
By JiminniePromise

EDITED

Previously in Forgotten Promises: 6

The door slammed opened, and there stood Clockwork with...Toby, I assume.

"Shall we start the introductions?" Slender asked.

-

(Y/N)s POV

Inhale. Exhale. Inhale- Okay, this is not working. I am currently one of the only two standing in the room, the other being Slender. He made me introduce myself. Did I mention I am not fond of introductions or socializing itself?

Calm down, child. Say your name, simple as that.

Calm dow- Calm down?! I'm going to introduce myself to killers! If I don't make them like me, there's a possibility they'd kill me!

That's kind of offensive. We're not animals, although sometimes we can be. In my mansion, you cannot kill each other.

If you made that rule, then...THEY'VE THOUGHT OF IT BEFORE?!

My Zalgo, just get on with it!

"Hi, my name is (Y/N), (L/N). I hope we'd get along," I mumbled, fiddling with my thumbs.

A few 'hello's were heard. Some smiled and waved at me, while some didn't react. After my introduction, everyone introduced themselves to me, and I almost broke down. Why? Because that Toby also has Tourette Syndrome. I almost mistaken him for Toby, but he wouldn't kill. Unlike me...I would eventually have my first kill in a few weeks or months. I guess this is a start of a new chapter in my life. An insane one.

Slender announced that we could now start eating, and so they did. Yes, they. I remained on my seat, staring at my un-eaten food.

"Are you not hungry? Or do you not like the food?" Sally asked, tilting her head.

I shook my head, "Neither. I'm unsure of it, though."

"Maybe you're homesick. I'm sure you'll be feeling home here in no time!"

An uneasy feeling washed over me, as if someone is watching every single movement I make. I take glances at everyone, and the feeling disappeared. Once I focused on the girl beside me again, the feeling came back. I frowned at this.

I sighed and shrugged it off. It must be because I knew that I'm in a house full of killers. Speaking of killers, who's going to train me to be one? Besides Slender, I only know Jane, Clockwork, Sally, LJ, Jeff, and Ben. I'm pretty sure Sally wouldn't. Fingers crossed it would be one of the girls, but I guess Ben and LJ would be nice too.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Sally staring at my food.

"Do you want it?" I questioned.

"Yes, please! I-If it's alright..." She switched her big eyes from the food to me.

"It's fine," I switched our plates.

Her plate is empty...this child has one heck of a stomach.

Time flew by fast and dinner time finished. Sounds of chairs scratching the floor were heard, the killers standing up holding their plates. I'm sure confusion was written on my face. Looks like Sally noticed, though.

"We wash our own plates. Can I wash yours? I want to feel reliable for once..." She pouted, making puppy eyes.

"I-I'm not sure if they'd be okay with it..." I trailed off, doubt lacing my voice.

"Please! You can watch me, I'll explain it to Slender!"

"Alright, alright."

"Thank you!" She hugged me, her head on my waist.

I found a smile crawling up my lips. Somehow, this girl makes me feel...important and wanted. Maybe I am going to like it here.

As I agreed to, I watched Sally wash the dishes. She had to step on a chair to reach the sink, though.

Hello, (Y/N). How's your stay so far?

Is that you, Slender? If that is you, it's been fine.

Glad to hear that. Moving on, your training starts tomorrow morning.

Already?!

I'm afraid so. You will be trained by Jeff.

Jeff? I heard a few things about him...

No need to worry. You will be training outside the mansion, seven in the morning.

Alright...

I hope you don't mind me taking Sally for a while. You can play afterwards or tomorrow.

I don't mind.

Thank you.

Once our conversation ended, Sally finished her chore. She got off the seat and dragged it to where it belongs.

"Oh, um. I have to go to Slendy. Can we play tomorrow?" She questioned me.

Slender must have talked to her in her mind.

"It's no problem, Sally. I'll see you tomorrow," I waved at her as she ran to, I'm guessing, Slender's room of some sorts.

I walked up the stairs and headed to the direction of my room. As I made a turn, I hit something. Wait, no. It's a someone. I heard the person groan.

"I-I'm sorry! I should've looked where I was going," I looked down on the floor, not wanting to have eye contact.

Please accept my apology, please don't kill me, please have mercy—

A drop of black liquid made its way on the floor.

Is that blood? No, it can't be, it's black. Unless their blood is black...I couldn't have made them bleed, right?!

When I looked up, the person no longer stood there. I'm not even going to question how. The only thing I'm worried about is...his forgiveness. If he doesn't forgove me, I'll also be worried for my life.

I continued to walk to my room, cautious. Once I reached the door, confusion hit me. On my door was my name written in fancy writing. I turned the gold doorknob and peeked in.

As I did so, my eyes widened. The furniture remained as it was before, but the walls, ceiling and floor changed color.

(You could pick a design, like galaxy or pastel colors.)

"I hope you find it spectacular!" A cheerful, upbeat males voice exclaimed. "I did it myself."

My eyes roamed the newly decorated room, trying to find the owner of the voice. Key word, trying. And failing, I might add.

"Ah, how cute! Trying to find me. Look up," I heard the voice say again, giggling at the end.

I did as he told me to, yet I still didn't see anyone.

"Oops! Wrong information given. Look behind you."

Once again, I followed the instructions. My vision caught a pair of legs.

What the—

"Now, if you don't mind, look up."

My eyes moved up, seeing a...Creature? I don't really know. He's like a happier version of Slender.

"I, Splendorman, am lucky to have a wonderful chance to meet an amazing human like you, (Y/N)," Splendorman beamed.

I swear, his smile got bigger.

I blinked once, no, twice, and answered with an awkward sentence.

"It's...delightful...to see you," I rubbed my sore nape from looking up. "And...thank you. I really like the room."

"Glad to hear that! I'm afraid I'll have to get going, I hope to see you soon," he said as his body started to fade.

I step in the room, admiring it. I shut the door, locked it and went straight into the bathroom. I took a quick shower and dived into the bed, closing my eyes.

-

"Got any experience in fighting?"

"No..."

"'Kay. Try to fight with me anyways."

-

We're almost up to 500 views!
((((;゚Д゚)))))))

1.2k words
12.11.18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 5.8K 43
(I started this when I was about 13 so please don't hate the first half too much!) "It was you all along, looking out for me?" Toby nodded looking do...
249K 6.1K 25
"In order to make sure that the creepypasta's do their best at their jobs, Slenderman has one rule. You can't fall in love or be in a relationship...
11.9K 541 24
(A Dark Ticci Toby x Reader) *Original Version They were after you. You weren't sure why, nothing really made sense. Somehow they were convinced you...
1.7K 71 5
When you find yourself becoming unexplainably ill, you could never begin to understand that this was only the start of your nightmare. A murdered nei...