BNHA Husband/Boyfriend Scenar...

By KhaoticKris

I said screw it and making the book for my latest obsession More

Ideas?
More Characters! Quick question!
First Meeting Pt 1
First Meeting Pt 2
Sleeping Headcanons
Hero Debut (All Might)
Hero Debut (Eraserhead)
Hero Debut (Present Mic)
Ideas
Kids Part 1
Kids Pt 2
Valentine's Day Part 1
Valentine's Day Part 2
Author's Note! Question.
New Book!.... Again
Father's Day Pt 1
Father's Day Pt 2
New Husbandos Pt 1
Question
Important Note!
New Husbandos Pt 2
New Husbandos Pt 3
More Husbandos?
More Husbandos! Pt 2
Sleeping Headcanon (New Husbandos) PT. 1
🎃*Special Chapter Voting*💀
I'm sorry...
New Book Idea?
New Book!
Sleeping Headcanon (New Husbandos) PT. 2
Hero Debut (Nezu)

More Husbandos!

3.7K 48 63
By KhaoticKris

Gunhead:

“Great job girls! This shoot will be our best yet!”

The photographer smile as the models smile hearing their work was done. You smile too ready to go home, today your older brother was coming over with his wife and daughter for dinner. You need to hurry so you can place the fire resistant covers in your apartment. Since sometimes your niece accidentally uses her magma quirk in your home and so does your sister-in-law since she has such an explosive personality.

The photographer then saw you walking away and smile at you. “Oh (Y/n) babe, gemstone you did very well today. You just sparkle here.” You giggle. “Well having a diamond form does that.” The photographer nodded. “Yeah that's why you're so popular, natural beauty plus your quirk gives you more shine. Now I want to tell you that a friend of mine is looking for some models for a jewelry theme photoshoot and guess who I recommend.”

You smile. “Sir you didn't.”

“You bet your shiny ass I did. He like you so much you're the main jewel in the shoot, his name is Ritts Testino.”

You cheer as the photographer said he sent more information to your agent as he bid you a good day. You walk into your dressing room as you wave to other models who were leaving. Entering the room you saw a bouquet of roses and a note to it. Curious you walk over and read the note.

‘Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason. I love you very much my dear diamond and I often wonder if you ever think of me like I do with you? The thought that you will never think of me the way I think of you and that kills me so much! But luckily I'll be fine as long as you stay single for you know we'll meant to be, soon we'll be together my dear diamond.~

--Love, your secret admirer ❤’

You freeze reading the note, after a moment you immediately trash the note away and panic. ‘He got in! Why why why why WHY! Vince is here, how did he get in!’ You panic seeing how your stalker got in. The man been harassing you for weeks now, first love notes, then he been trying to reach the modeling agency you been working for awhile now, he try to pose as a director to get any information, or sending gifts to you. The man even been calling you constantly he even been harassing your brother and his wife. Sure the police were call after your very concern older brother saw how scared you are, but they can't seem to found out who he is and he's not doing anything too dangerous.

You ran out your dressing room looking for the head security guard. You saw Vincent laying against the wall. You wave the American man to get his attention. “Ohhh Vince! Sweetheart!” The man turn to see you waving and looking scared, he ran over quickly. The huge and muscular man ran over his badge shining.

“Yes Miss (L/n)? Is there a problem?”

You felt more calm seeing the friendly face, smiling sweetly to the ex-soldier. “Well I was wondering if you saw who delivered these flowers in my room.” The man shook his head. “No sorry I just back from my lunch break a few minutes ago. Kaito was the one here while I was on my hour long lunch break, what happened Miss (L/n)? You look pale, is there a danger in there?” The American man then pound his fist to his open palm. “Do I have to use my Strength Theft quirk?” You nervously shook your head. “No… but it just….” You were now shaking making Vincent concern as he try to comfort you but you just broke down crying.

Vincent was hugging you close as you explain through tears about the note and bouquet. Vincent was serious as he walk to your dressing room, and grab the note from the trash reading it. He saw the bouquet and with his immense strength broke the vase of the flowers. “Dammit…. He got in… Fuck…” He turn to you. “I'm so sorry Miss (L/n) if I knew he be here I would've kick his ass. Man he must of sneak in when I was switching with Kaito, I'll inform the police and walk you home.” Vincent was mad at himself cause now your stalker managed to get inside your dressing room. He and other security guards knew about your obsessive fan since he been calling and trying to sent gifts to you, the guards were watching out for you. The crazed fan did all this while holding the huge vase of flowers, Vincent knew this meant the stalker getting more dangerous.

You nodded as Vincent inform the cops about this and comfort your sacred self. You were at awe seeing how calm the man was doing all this, you guess it was a benefit of being a soldier for years. Vincent managed to calm you down as the cops come in and did what they needed to do, you told the police what you knew, and in the end the police inform you that they'll will be rushing to get the man.

“I'm sorry Miss (L/n) about this but know we'll be working hard to get your stalker. Seeing how he sneak in here it's possible that he will try to reach your home. We'll sent patrol cars to watch your home for the night. We'll check the cameras hoping to get a face, but right now just go home and don't work for awhile now.”

The policeman said as you nodded, being a kind man Vincent escort you home making sure you were safe. He walked you to your apartment building and up to your room. You sigh a relief once inside. Vincent was worried.

“Hey doll want me to stay the night? I don't mind I can call Maemi and--”

“Oh no! You don't have to, the police will send a patrol at night. Plus my brother and his family are coming over so I'll be safe. I don't want to bother you or Maemi, especially with the wedding quickly approaching.”

You smile sweetly to the man but he still felt worried, but you said you're fine and he should go home. After more convincing Vincent left but made you promise that if anything happens call your brother or police. After he left you went to set up the fire resistant covers in case your sister-in-law and niece use their quirks. Then you heard the buzzer to your room buzz you walked over and press the button to speak with the doorman. “Yes?”

“Ah Miss (L/n) I have Mister Ritts Testino here.”

You remember that's man who's doing the jewelry theme photoshoot. “Ah yes he come up, thank you Kaoru.” You waited until a knock at the door and open it to see a man around your age, or bit older. He had short dark red hair and red eyes, the part of the white of his eye were strangely black. He had some scar around his neck, he had a red and black suit. He looked like a well a bad boy type guy especially with that cigarette in his mouth.

You smile politely at the man. “Hello Mr. Testino. I'm sure that your friend told--”

“Actually my name is Taiki and I only used that name to get here. I'm just a huge fan, I'm like your number one fan. I just love all your modeling work. You're so beautiful even more in person.”

Fear was coursing through your body. This man pretended to be a fashion photographer to get here but how did he know that Testino was your next photographer? Even if you're scared you smile in case he try something.

“Oh really? That's nice, I like meeting a fan and thank you for that compliment. But that was not polite to lie to meet me, and well sorry if I'm being rude but it's kinda creepy. Through since you're here and did all that trouble is there something you want?”

Taiki smile and pulled out a photo of you modeling for a glamour shoot you did a month ago. “Can I get your autograph please, that's all I want.” The redhead give you a pen and despite your fear sign the photo and smile cheerfully. You give the photo back as Taiki smile happily. “Thank you, I love this very much! I'll cherished this!”

You laugh a bit nervously. “O-oh it's nothing but can you please not come here again. It's making me uncomfortable that now a fan know where I live, you're a nice guy but I like my privacy. I apologize if this is really mean and rude but please don't try this again. If you want to meet again then try in public or when I'm at work. Again I'm sorry but please don't come here again.” Taiki smile falter a bit but he nodded. “No I get it thank you for the autograph. I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable and have a nice rest of the evening.” Taiki then walk down the hall to the elevator, seeing this you close the door preventing you from seeing the angered look on his face.

*One hour later*

You finished putting on the fire resistant covers and actually cooked on time too. Your apartment was clean and ready to have some guests. Your older brother should be here anytime soon.

*Knock* *Knock*

You smile and ran towards the door but stop when you pass a mirror. You quickly fixed your hair and made sure your light makeup was still nice. You still had that gold sequin romper on from today's earlier shoot, you didn't even change after the stalker incident today.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

The knocking get more persistent as you roll over your eyes at your brother's impatience. No wonder he married Rekka, they have some fiery traits they share.

“Okay I hear you! Geez! Calm the hell down!”

You walk over to the door annoyed but luckily your brother stopped. You open the door.

“My god can't you wait for some--”

You freeze seeing a familiar redhead, he was holding a brown paper bag in one of his hands.

“Taiki? What are you doing here I thought I said--”

“Oh I know but I can't stay away from you. I love you so much to be too far away from you, but you're not appreciating my affections! I'll send you those notes but you throw them away! I got you flowers but instead you let some man throw them away! Now you got the cops involved because you just couldn't accepted my love for you!

Taiki was livid as you were terrified by his words and his confession. He was the one stalking you and harassing your brother. You try to stay calm. “I-I’m sorry T-Taiki! But I just m-met you, I-I don't know a-anything about you! Please calm down and we hang out as friends…. Just please leave….” You try to close the door but Taiki place a hand on the door keeping it open. “See you're trying to keep me out! Even when I'm here you're just ignoring my love, that's why I change tactics.” You back off as Taiki pulled a gun from the brown bag.

“If gifts and letters won't get your attention, maybe violence will.~”

Quickly you slam the door and ran for the phone to call Kaoru but Taiki kick the door down. “You bitch!” You reach for your phone on the counter and press his number but you felt a stinging pain as the phone broke in your hand. Taiki smirked. “Tsk tsk dear, don't even bother calling for help. I dealt with your doorman and calling the cops and your brother is a big no-no.”

Taiki then glow slighting, a yellow aura around him. “Cause then I have to use my quirk and take everyone in this building with me! First thing about me is my quirk, I'm basically a living bomb. You do as I say or else I'll self-detonation and take everyone here with us. Live with me or let a couple of lives be gone, your choice.” Taiki laugh as you looked at your bleeding hand and nodded making the obsessive man happy. “Good choice.”

*At the lobby*

Kaoru groan as he slowly got up. He wince as his head was throbbing, he stand up trying to remember what happened. He looked around and saw nothing was amiss but then he looked down and saw his ID was gone. He was puzzled why just knock him and take his--

His eyes widened remembering now it was that Mr. Testino guy. That man came back with a brown bag and asked to (Y/n) room again but Kaoru refused after she call him not he's not allowed. Then the redhead was furious and pulled out a gun and used the butt to knock him out.

Recalling that Kaoru was afraid for (Y/n) and pulled out his phone.

“Hello I have an emergency right now.”

*Back to you*

You shake holding your now treated hand as you sat across Taiki at the table. Taiki was eating the meal and enjoying it like he haven't shot your hand and threaten to kill you and everyone else who lived here. He saw you weren't eating and frown. “Why aren't you eating? Come on this like our first date and you're fucking ruining it!” He slam his fist on the table making you flinch. “You look like you're miserable here! Is that it, you don't like me! You rather die than eat with me?”

You quickly shake your head. “Nonono! I-it just… well I'm not that hungry after all the events today.” You pretended to act shy by twirling a piece of your hair around with your non dominant (and non-injured) hand. “And well… it's been a while I been on a date with a handsome guy. I'm just nervous that I'll be weird to you.” You look up to see Taiki’s face relaxed.

“Oh darling…” He grabbed your non-injured hand and smile softly. “You're never be weird or odd to me. You're so lovely, you're my Venus, my own goddess.” Taiki then rubbed the top of your hand with his thumb. “You're my perfect diamond.” You smile to make sure he didn't see through your lie. You're just biding time until you're brother comes home, he and his wife can totally take him down. You then started eating your food just waiting for your big brother and sister to save you.

*Knock* *Knock*

You two jump at the sudden knocking. Taiki looks at you anger on his face. “Did you call or expect someone.” He hissed you just denied his accusations. “No! I didn't call anyone, my brother was supposed to come here it's why I cooked a meal but he call earlier saying he couldn't come.” You panicked a bit as Taiki glared at you seeing if you're lying but the persistent knocking got him his attention more as he walk up to the door, gun hidden behind his back.

“Who the hell is it!”

“I got a delivery for Miss (Y/n) (L/n), I was sent by your modeling agency. They said to give it to you at your apartment and they give me the address.”

You were confused you didn't recognize the voice. It was in a friendly tone… maybe your agency did sent someone. Taiki growl. “I'll get it.” Taiki then open the door only to be shot through his chest before he was tackled down to the floor. You sat up in shock seeing a heavily muscular man with spiky gray hair. The man holds Taiki down before removing the gun on him. You saw Taiki glow a bit and yelled.

“His quirk is Self-Destruct!”

The man looks up to you showing his white mask with four holes that resemble gun muzzles. “What?” Seeing this moment Taiki headbutt the man and knocking him off. Taiki grabbed the gun and aim at the hero but you grabbed a pan and struck his head. Taiki growled and turn the gun to you out of pure rage. “You bitch!” Before you can use your quirk the man tackled the man again. You jump back as the two fight it out but it seem Taiki was slowing down since his chest was bleeding. After Taiki managed to push the hero off he just saw red and pull the gun at the hero. “Fuck off hero! Just die!” Taiki then pull the trigger as the hero embrace for the impact….

But nothing….

The hero move his arms away to see you in front of him. Your skin was now a clear and shining, even your hair. The hero realized your skin turn to diamond.

You took a bullet for him as he push you behind him, ready to fight the guy…. Only to see him on the ground with a hole near his heart. The bullet ricochet from your skin and hit Taiki. You panicked even if Taiki try to kill you and this guy, you didn't want him to die. Your skin turn back to normal as you try to stop the multiple holes in his chest as the hero inform the police outside to come in.

*2 hours later*

You lay in the hospital's bed waiting for your bro to get you. After the fiscao the hero led you to the in the EMTs so they can check your hand. They stay Taiki did a good job since well he experience due to his criminal history. Turns out he has warrants for his arrest and has a list of crimes under his belt. The EMTs said you have to come to the hospital for stitches and the hero went with you to calm you down.

You sigh at the day you had then you heard knocking at your door. You look up and saw the same hero here with a small bouquet. “I..um.. Hello! Just went to check on you to see if you're fine. And I got you some flowers as a get well soon gift and well thanking you for…..well saving me.” You smile as the hero sat beside your bed. “Aww thank you! They're lovely and well I'm fine the doctors said I'll be okay but I'm just waiting for my brother to pick me up.”

The hero nodded. “Stonework right? Well I met him a few times due to our hero work. He was the one who call me to save you, after the security guy call the police they call your brother but he was a bit far to come. So I call in since I was close by but still thanks for saving me.” You smile but then gasp.

“Oh my god Kaoru! Is he okay!”

“He's fine just a concussion. Thank you Miss (Y/n) for taking a bullet for me.”

You giggle. “And thank you for saving me from that crazed man mister…”

“Ah how rude I didn't give you a name. Sorry.” He rubbed the back of his neck before offering you a handshake. “Names Gunhead.” You smile as you two just talked until your brother came to pick you up, after your brother baby you for a bit you managed to slip a piece of paper with your number to Gunhead’s hands without your bro noticing. You hope he'll call you, since he's your hero.

Snipe:

You puff out your cheeks seeing your dad cook on the grill he said one of his friends is coming over. Because of this your mom made you dress your best for the guests, especially since dad said his friend has a son around your age. You just glare at your pigtails since your mother put pink bows at the ends of the tails. Your mom made you wear Sunday best dress.

It was white with a small bow at the front. The top was lace with short sleeves, the bottom was puff out with ruffles at the trims.

Honestly you do like this dress but you only dislike since your mom forced you to… and for a boy.

You sat the porch of your house since your dad was in the backyard cooking your mom setting up the table. You kick the dirt with your clean shoes.

“(Y/n) (M/n) McCree stop throwing a fit! You're a lady and should act like it! No fits, no frowns, and don't try to dirty your dress or shoes!”

Your mom yelled at you. Sighing you sat back at the steps of the porch with a small frown. Your dad turn to see you bored out of your mind and smile. “Hey sweet pea why don't ya play with your BB gun until the guests are over.” You smile big and cheer as you ran inside to get the BB gun from your room. Your mom turn to your dad glaring at him.

“Joel! You can't let our baby play with her gun when she's dressed at her best. Do you know how filthy she'll be!” Your dad just had a cheeky smile. “Oh Arilyn calm down our baby knows better. She'll just shoot some stuff she'll won't get dirty….. well not too much.” Your mother frown as your father try to use his “Southern charm” to soothe her which help. After all he managed to win her over with his southern gentleman attitude, plus a soldier is always hot.

She sigh and roll her eyes over. “Fine but she is your daughter so I'll have another dress ready when she's done.” Your mom walk back to the house your dad chuckled as he turn back.

*Thump*

He jump when a knife landed right next to him. He turn to see his wife smiling. “Consider that a warning for going against my word mister and yes I'm still a bit pissed off.” Then she walked back to the house Joel eyeing her swaying hips. He gulp a bit founding her actions very attractive. “That woman….. Have mercy.”

You ran outside smiling holding your BB gun pistol, it has pink camo skin. It was a gift from your dad for your fifth sixth birthday, it's your favorite gun even for the past two years you gotten more guns.

You skip to the back and grabbed some tin cans to shoot at. Your dad help you set some up some of the higher targets up, like in the trees and tying them to the branches. You thanked him as you ran back a bit far distance. You pick your gun up and aim.

*Bang* *Bang* *Bang*

You hit the three ground level cans directly, knocking them over. You smile as you then aim at the hanging targets, easily hitting them with no trouble. You decided to use some trick shots to get the ones in the branches, you shot some bullets at a hole in the tree making the bullets ricochet inside the tree and coming out a small hole hitting the four remaining cans. You jump in joy seeing you got all your targets. Your dad smile seeing your deed, as he finished grilling placing the food on the table.

“Nice shooting sweetheart! Your quirk is getting better I think you're better than me.”

You turn shocked. “Really daddy?!” You couldn't believe it, you being better than your father… that's like impossible! He was a decorated American Soldier due to his quirk, Artillery Mastery. His quirk makes him highly proficient in handling artillery like using, crafting, and repairing artillery. He was a hero in your eyes well so was your mom too, since her quirk Flawless Accuracy is cool too. But hearing your dad say it makes you so happy.

“(Y/n)! Joel! The guests are here!”

Your dad smile hearing your mom's voice. “Ah Logann is here.” You turn towards the house to see a man around your dad's age walking up to him with a boy. The man had purple dreadlocks and tan skin with some scars as the boy beside him has the same purple locks but his skin was lighter. The man and your dad hug each other and patting each other's backs.

“You look terrible Swerve. You haven't age well.” The man laugh as he push your dad away before punching his arm. “Well fuck you too Cannon! You look like shit!” The two laugh as you and the boy look at them weirded out. Your dad saw you and motion you closer which you did.

“Oh honey meet my best friend! His name is Logann Black, hero name Swerve. We were on the same team back in America, the best duo out there since our quirks work so well together.” He has a Southern accent like your dad so that means he's from the same state or south like him. Logann kneel to your height and shake your hand.

“Well hello there little lady, like your daddy says I'm Logann. Me and your old and I mean old man go waaay back, we been through hell and back.” Then he lean in and whispered to you. “I'm actually the reason he met your mother. I moved to Japan first and met my wife Rie who’s a hero here, and she was an associate of your mom due to their how similar their quirks are. Well seeing how she's the type of girl your dad like, I set them up and bam! You're here.” You just deadpanned and asked. “So you're like my uncle or something?” The man stand up. “Sure if you want.”

Then he wave the boy over who moved over. Logann place his hands on the boy's shoulders. “Here's my boy, Akio Black. He's a year older than you. Come on boy say hi.” Akio nodded and wave. “Hi.” You said hi back as everyone sat at the table to eat. Akio sat next to you eating the barbecue your dad made. You decided to get to know Akio since your two dads are so close.

“So Akio were you born here in Japan or America?” Akio put down his steak. “Here in Japan, I actually never been to America. You?” You smile a bit. “Here in Japan here too, my mother is half Japanese and half American but was raised here for her whole life. But I been to America a few times to visit my grandparents from my dad's side.” Akio was impressed he always wanted to go to America. You kept talking and Akio noticed you had a Southern accent like your two dads have, he find it kinda cute. Even after the adults finished eating you and Akio kept talking at the table.

You two have some shared likes: love for Western movies, tales of the Wild West, and guns.

“No way you have a pistol too!”

Akio nodded. “Yup and real one. My parents made sure to teach me all about safety and how to handle guns. It helps with my quirk.” You got really curious to what's Akio quirk is. His father says he has a quirk called Redirection, he manipulate the vectors of matter and its related energy. His mother has Projectile, she can enhance the speed and strength of projectile weapons. So what's his. Akio smile. “It's called Homing, I can control the trajectory of anything with perfect precision. It's a combination of my parents’ quirk, so my parents got me a gun to help me control my quirk.”

You smile. “No way that's cool! My quirk is gun related too! It's called Master Gunplay, I can use all types of guns with extreme skill. Like my daddy's quirk I can also create guns as well as repair them. Also I have an expert knowledge of guns and handling them. My quirk combines my daddy's and my mama's quirks. But I don't have a real gun my mama says I'm still too young for a gun so my daddy instead give me a BB gun so I can practice. He also teaching me all the safety stuff even if I already know them.”

“Woah that's so cool! So you're already an expert then? So why don't you have a gun? Your quirk mades already skilled.”

You pout. “My daddy don't mind and wants me to give a gun but my mama says no. She's worry even with my quirk I can still hurt myself and she says I still not experience for a gun yet.”

Your mama's a bit of a worrywort but your dad can see her reasons and made a compromise. You just jealous Akio already has a gun and you don't.

“Akio let's go your mother wants us home!”

You two frown as Akio has to go home when you two didn't get to each other's quirks. Your father saw how disappointed you two look and smirk. “Ahh don't worry kiddos, you see Logann can his son can come and visit anytime they want. After all Logann and I are close.” Logann tsked. “Tch so you say you ugly bastard.” You and Akio cheer that he can come any day, you two promise to show the other's quirk. Akio then left with his dad, you just can't wait to see your new friend's quirk.

*Akio-- Etymology: From Japanese (aki) "bright" combined with (o) "husband, man", (o) "male" or (o) "hero, manly". Meaning it means "Bright Man; Manly, Hero" This is my name for Snipe since he doesn't have a name.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 8K 183
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
198K 10.1K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
16.5K 189 29
NOTE: THIS BOOK HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED Just wanted to do something so I've started this book! It's my first time writing anything like this so it prob...
9.2K 201 17
This is a remake of my old BATIM Striker story. (Y/N) had lost a bet, and was dared to spend the night inside the old Joey Drew Animation Studio. A...