Isn't She Lovely -h.s-

By singtomesoftly

He taught to her live big and more importantly dream big. She taught him to stay grounded, that the little... More

Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 1
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 2
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 3
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 4
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 5
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 6
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 7
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 8
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 9
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 10
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 11
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 12
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 13
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 14
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 15
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 16
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 17
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 18
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 19
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 20
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 21
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 22
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 23
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 24
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 25
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 27
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 28
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 29
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 30
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 31
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 32
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 33
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 34
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 35
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 36
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 37
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 38
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 39
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 40
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 41
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 42
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 43
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 44
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 45
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 46
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 47
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 48
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 49
Isn't She Lovely - Epilogue
Isn't She Lovely - Playlist
Isn't She Lovely - Acknowledgments

Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 26

54K 374 71
By singtomesoftly

" The premier is in a few hours come on guys, get ready!" Liam chimed. 

" Someone's excited" Louis smiled.

" He always is" Zayn stated while checking himself out in the mirror to make sure he looked okay, which I didn't understand because we were about to head  to the stylists. 

" But he seems more excited the normal, maybe even nervous" Louis observed. 

" Liam never gets nervous" Harry explained to me.  " Wait! Are you bringing a date?"  Harry teased causing Liam to blush a little. 

" Come on guys, let's go" he ignored Harry's question.  

" What ever you say lover boy" They chimed giving him messing his hair up and slapping him on the but.

" Guys leave Liam alone." I tried to stick up for him because I knew he really liked Danielle and I also no how intimidating the boys can be at first. They may be the nicest boys in the world but at first they can be hard to handle.  I followed behind the boys with Liam, making sure he was up to it. 

" It will be okay, just be yourself" 

" I know, it's just I really liker her and I don't want to embarrass myself"

" Your nervous about embarrassing yourself? You in the eyes of millions of girls all the time if anyone is embarrassing themselves at the premier it's me, or Louis cause well..." Liam laughed at my joked. 

" I know it should be fine, I hope you and Danielle get along okay though" he sighed again, leave it to Liam to worry about anything. 

" I'll try my best" I smiled. we had finally reached the car and we all hopped in.  The car ride consisted of Zayn and Harry dancing goofily,  Niall hoping there is free food there and surprisingly enough Louis sat there being quiet. I sat there worrying about what the public was going to think of Harry and I. I honestly didn't care to much about they said about us, it couldn’t tear us apart but maybe something they say about me if enough to tear me apart. 

" Okay, boys you can probably guess which clothes are yours. Harry look for the bowtie, Louis look for the suspenders, Niall look for a cardigan, Zayn look for the  skinny tie and Liam you'll know which one is yours" Lou, the boys stylist, smiled. 

" Now for the girls" She thought to herself looking across racks. 

" Danielle is going to be a tad late" Liam hesitated although no one seemed to mind. 

" I am going to put you in a  long dress to show off your wonderful figure" She smiled at me, " how good are you in heals?"

" I can manage" I  stated the truth, I  didn’t enjoy wearing heals but I could walk in them okay. 

" Great, these will give you height" She handed me silver shoes that were about four inches. " Don't worry if they match or not, no one will see them. Now just choose the dress you like best off this rack" She pointed to the long  dresses. I couldn't decided what to wear, I never put to much thought into what I wear any other day.  I  passed a dress that was full of sequins, it was to flashy though. Then I passed a simple white dress, I liked it but it seemed a little to plain to wear to a premier, I finally came across a long red dress, it was...

" That the one" Harry smiled at me from behind while thinking my exact thoughts.  It was bold but still simple at the same time. I was thrown into hair and make-up, I had no idea what they did to make me look the way I did, but it was beautiful. A girl I assumed to be Danielle came running in apologizing to Liam for being late, she was then thrown into the same cycle as I. her chocolate curly hair was straightened and she wore a long dress  like mine except hers was gold and had some patterning on it. She looked a few years older then me but no by much. In only a few minutes  Simon would be here to explain the rules to everybody. We all  gathered fixing the last things, I helped tie the boys ties because apparently none of them are mainly enough to know how to except for Liam.  Once the finishing touches were added, we all sat down in relief. 

Only seconds later Simon walked in the door, not that he didn’t seem like a nice man but as soon as he came in the room tensed up. It seemed like everyone was on their best behaviour even I was making sure I sat with good posture. We all sat there giving him our full attention while he was still more interested in whoever he was messaging on his phone. Once he was done typing madly he looked up at all of us and smiled. 

" Don't you guys all look dapper" he chuckled. " I just alerted the paparazzi that you boys will be going there. This is the only time I recommend you stop for pictures and talk to them."  We all nodded our heads at this statement. " Liam and Harry are probably going to be asked more since they are brining dates, which by the way look astonishing" He smiled at Lou. I could feel myself blush slightly at the compliment because it wasn't everyday you are going to a premier and getting called astonishing. 

" But you two cannot talk to the press, smile and wave but do not say anything. The last thing we want is people thinking this is for show or you guys are using them for the fame."  He made eye contact with us all, and again we just  nodded in agreement, Simon sure knows what he is doing. " I'd also recommend that you don't talk about Danielle to much, since you haven’t been dating for long just mention that you two are official and that's it. Harry however don't forget to mention that Sarah is a long-time friend of yours and a friend of One Direction"  He looked from me to Harry. I began to feel nervous because he was drawing all the attention at the premier on us to. 

" Anything else?" Louis piped up. 

" I am not nearly finished." Simon rolled his eyes at the Doncaster boy, I swear that boy has more sass then anyone I have met. " The girls will only stand with you for a moment, after that they will continue to walk without you and just meet you inside. Louis as I said before I have a special job for you tonight"

" Yes sir!" he saluted Simon. 

" This is Isabelle" a lady walked into the door, she had long blonde hair, crystal blue eyes and was wearing a blue dress that was shorter then mine and Danielle's but just as exquisite . She was older then us but couldn't be over twenty-eight. " She is going to be your fake date, she is only going to be with you to keep an eye on the girls, the paparazzi can be over whelming. Just say she is a friend nothing more."

" So she is our babysitter?" Louis asked unamused. 

" More or less, and one last thing. There is an after party to this premier..."

" Woo! Partay!!" Louis and Zayn high-fived. 

"And you guys are only aloud to go on two conditions."

" Anything!" Niall blurted. 

" You will not drink your intelligence away" the boys frowned except Liam. " And you will stay at the hotel, all of you. The last thing I need is a new paper article is about drunken On Direction or even if your not drinking and want to drive, they may try to say your drinking and driving. So once you arrive there afterwards you do not leave, got that?"

" Yes" we all stated in synchronization .  He got up and went to walk away. 

" One last thing!" he stopped dead in his tracks. 

" What now?" Louis spitted slightly annoyed. 

" A group picture"  he made us all stand in a row, and used Harry's phone to take the picture. Harry had his arms around me the same way Liam had his arms around Danielle. They were honestly such a cute couple together.  I couldn’t  help but sweetly smiled at how happy they looked. " Great photo!" Simon declared and showed the picture to Harry.

"It is, Sarebear you look so beautiful"  My heart slightly melted remembering the song the boys wrote about me earlier,  they honestly thought I was beautiful inside and out, and so were they. Everyone of the boys are so uniquely different in there perfect ways, Harry being slightly more perfect to me then the rest.  Harry typed into his phone quickly and then showed me.  It was his twitter, he had the photo attached to it. 

 Going to the premier with all my favourite people, especially Sare xx.

He gave me a look as if he was asking me if it was okay, I nodded and he hit send. It was official to his followers we were a couple.  Something told me this was going to be a night to remember. 

We pulled up and I could already see all the cameras going off, as other  people walked down the carpet.  My stomach tighten a bit but Harry’s thumb did circles on my hand as he was holding it, it always worked to calm me down. 

“ Alright, one, two, three” Isabelle counted and after three the door was swung open. Her and Louis exited the car as Harry and I followed.  The flashed were blinding, I didn’t know how Harry could see but he guided me.  I could hear the different questions being yelled. 

“ Harry is that your girlfriend?”

“ Are you official?”

“ Can we get  a picture of you two?”

 Harry stopped and pulled me into his embrace and I smiled while even  more flashes went off, after a few pictures Danielle and I followed Isabelle to the end of the red carpet to watch as the boys did there things.  Liam was talking but was slightly  more interested in staring at Danielle he liked her so much,  I could over hear Harry talking about us being best friends since we were little kids and the other boys were goofing off and answering questions about the band. 

“ This is crazy!” Danielle stated. 

“ I know, I would have never expected it to be like this” I replied. 

“ You girls, are so naive” Isabelle laughed.  We both gave her weird looks. “ You to are dating  boys in a famous band , I mean how did you not expect this.”

“ I guess I don’t see Liam as a celebrity” Danielle shrugged, her answer was exactly what I was thinking. 

“ Honestly, I would give anything to be in your shoes. Those boys are fine, especially Harry” She smiled slyly at me. 

“ Thanks I guess?”

“ It wasn’t a compliment.” the smile disappeared from her face. “ I would do anything to get a piece of him, and I hear he is into older woman to?  Besides your practically a child I could really satisfy his needs” She spitted. 

“ Really?” Danielle piped up. “ I am pretty sure he isn’t into gold diggers and is madly in love with Sarah. I bet she satisfies him plenty” she growled back.  Danielle was so sweet for defending me, but honestly she was right compared to me she had so much more, if Harry ever had the choice I highly doubt  he would stick with me.  I know that’s horrible to say because I know he  says he loves me but part of me believes he will go back to the player he use to be.  I could feel myself starting to get emotional and I think Danielle caught on. 

“ Want to come to the bathroom with me?” She offered. We walked together through he crowds and into the building. By the time we got to the bathroom tears were filled in my eyes but I told myself I wouldn’t cry, I couldn’t ruin my make-up.

“ Don’t worry about her, she is just jealous that you get to sleep with Harry and she doesn’t” Danielle comforted me. 

“ Thanks for sticking up for me, out there” I was slightly embarrassed that I froze up and didn’t say a word, I most of looked like a doe eyed deer.

“ Anytime babe” She smiled. I could tell Danielle and I were  going to get along, in a way she seemed like the older sister I never had.  Her words made me feel better but they couldn’t take away of the thoughts of  Harry cheating on me.  I mean I should be able to trust him if I love him right? “ What’s bothering you?” she looked concerned again. 

“ It’s just…it’s nothing really” I didn’t want to tell her cause I was slightly embarrassed. 

“ You can tell me anything, it can be our secret.” She winked. 

“ Okay,” I paused thinking of how to word this appropriately. “ I am afraid Harry would leave me for someone life her because well…” I paused again. 

“ Ignore the rumours that he likes cougars, him and Caroline are over” She tried to comfort me again but I wasn’t even thinking of that. What rumours of him liking older woman? Who was Caroline?

“ I wasn’t going to say that, but that you mention it I am a tad more worried” I half laughed trying to lighten the mood. “  I was going to say that I am worried Harry is going to leave me for someone who will ‘satisfy his needs’” I air quoted what Isabelle had said before. 

“ Oh you and Harry don’t?” she looked slightly embarrassed. 

“ Do you and Liam?” I asked  even though it was slightly rude. 

“ Well no, not yet” She giggled, “  Liam and I just started dating, I mean I just assumed since you and Harry have known each other forever and have been dating for a while now…” She trailed off.  “ Do not believe in  it before marriage because I don’t judge” she added at the end. 

“ Well  I always thought I would be with the one I am going to be with for the rest of my life” 

“And do you think Harry is the one? Do you truly love him?” She asked

“ Harry is the only boy I ever loved” I admitted to her. I don’t know what it was about Danielle but I immediately trusted her. “ I think he is the one, and I think I am ready but I think…”

“ Stop thinking” Danielle interrupted me. “ Just think about what you said, Harry is the only boy you’ve ever loved.  It’s called making love for a reason, so stop thinking with your brain and love with your heart”  I honestly think that was the best advice someone has ever given me, although it wasn’t like me to stop thinking. 

“ I’ll try” I smiled. 

“ Here” she said rummaging through her purse. “ Take this just incase ” I looked down at her hand and she passed me a condom.  I quickly grabbed it from her as the bathroom door swung open. 

“ Come on the show is starting” it was Isabelle. 

“ What took you guys so long?” Niall asked when we left the bathroom. 

“ We were having a little chat” Danielle said.

“ In the bathroom?” Louis exclaimed. 

“ It’s a girl thing” I laughed and followed the boys. I tried to enjoy the movie but I kept thinking, wondering if I should take Danielle’s advice or not.  It was great advice but just kept thinking…

“ Is something bothering you?” Harry whispered into my ear. I finally stopped thinking for those few seconds he whispered into my ear.  All I could feel was my heat jump slightly with joy. 

“I’m just a little thirsty” I whispered back lying to him. Here he passed me a bottle of water he had with him.  “ Thanks”

The movie was good, but it wasn’t really my cup of tea. It was more action and less romance, more shooting less kissing. I guess I was just more of the romantic type in general.  The boys were all fascinated with the movie and so was Danielle. They all thought it was the film for the year, Isabelle agreed with Harry on everything he said. I could feel myself tense up, she wasn’t even watching the movie half of the time, I know I didn’t either but I am not pretending it is the best thing in my life.  Maybe I shouldn’t be more paranoid Isabelle was probably just trying to make me realise how lucky I am to have him.  After all Simon wouldn’t hire her if she was some ditz who wanted to ruin everything and Simon has good intuition. 

The boys were so pumped for the after party they all ran to the car where were assigned our  hotel rooms. Simon ordered three suites, two normal ones and the third with another bedroom.  

“I call rooming with Zayn!” Niall called. 

“ Well obviously Danielle and I are going to share” Liam added.

“ I guess it’s  Sarebear, Harry and I” Louis grinned at us. Harry smiled at him agreeing with the layout but I kind of wanted to have a suite to ourselves.  Not that I don’t like Louis but time alone with Harry would be great! 

“ Wait what about Isabelle?” Liam being the responsible one worried. I didn’t care what happened to her as long as she wasn’t sharing with us.  She just laughed. 

“ The after party is mine, I work at the hotel as a masseuse and I live there also. Thanks for remembering me though” She winked at Liam, I couldn’t help but give her a dirty look. 

We pulled up to the party and after we got past the paparazzi the boys fled off in different directions. Harry and I both agreed we weren’t drinking, along with Danielle and Liam.  Danielle and I hung out at  the bar chatting on stool while the boys socialized.  

“ I can’t believe she winked at Liam” I exclaimed. 

“ I know I wanted to slap her! But I won’t let her get the best of me.” She explained. 

“ Exactly that’s probably what she wants, just so we look like the villains” Danielle and  I discussed that now matter how hard she tried we wouldn’t let her get under our skin. WE continued to talk about a lot of things actually, we really hit it off. 

“ So, have you decided if you are you know” She wiggled her eyebrows. 

“ I’d say I thought about it but you’d slap me for thinking” I  laughed. “ But my heart would say yes, if I t wasn’t for Louis sharing our suit with us.” 

“ oh no” She looked like she was thinking. “ Knowing Louis he won’t be back up to the room for a while, if he can even find it” She laughed. “ Go now have some fun, you deserve it” She winked. 

I took in everything Danielle has said to me and it all made perfect sense. I had to stop thinking about my love for Harry because you think with your brain and love with your heart. I watched him mingle amongst  the other boys.  They hadn't taken Simon’s or Liam's advice on not drinking to much.   I walked up to Harry  concentrating on not tripping with my heals on.  Come on Sarah stop being a chicken, he is your boyfriend he isn't going to reject you, I kept telling myself.  My brain still had second guesses keeping me from approaching him. He told you, you could pick the speed of the relationship, I told myself. This finally gave me the courage to go through with everything.  I walked up to Harry and he pulled himself away from the group of guys. 

“ What’s wrong?” he asked me, and honestly nothing was wrong. 

“ Nothing” I laughed. 

“I mean during the movie” he stated. 

“ I was just thinking” I smiled, I didn’t want him to think I was sad or anything because I truly wasn’t.

‘Well what were you thinking about?”

“ Our relationship ” Harry looked at me a bit worried. 

“ What about it?” 

Harry was more then shocked when I whispered those four words into his ear " Let's speed thing up"  It wasn’t long before we both agree to go up to the hotel room. 

We started off kissing each other softly and pulling away taking breaths as we headed into our room. I could feel butterflies flutter in my stomach as the kisses got deeper. 

" Are you sure Louis won't be back soon?" I was just double checking that our roommate wouldn't walk in on anything. 

" I locked the door"  he smiled and leaned towards me a small trickle of laughter left his lips as they met mine.  My hand grazed across his cheek eventually pulling our kiss even deeper.  It was if we weren't close enough, so we urged deeper and deeper into the passionate kiss. I needed him closer. I grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the bed , dropping backwards onto it.  He followed my lead and continued to kiss me  around the neck.  

This kiss is really happening I thought, this is really happening with Harry. His cologne was all I could smell, his warm breath against me was all I could feel and my heart beating slowly was all I could hear. I pulled away ever so slightly to breath trying not to show how venerable I felt, well lifting his  shirt up to reveal his toned body.  I knew Harry was the one for me, but part of me was still a little nervous. 

" Are you sure you want to do this?" Harry looked at me with concern in his eyes. 

" I'm sure " I nodded looking from his eyes back to his lips, pulling him towards me again. His fingers played with my hair as I kissed his perfect jaw line. I went to continued to kiss him again and his sat up from me. 

" Did I do something wrong?" I asked, knowing me I would screw things up. 

" No, I just want to make sure you're okay" he smiled sweetly.

" I am" I half lied. I wanted to do this with Harry but part of me kept wondering, how many girl's had he been with. He was practically a celebrity on x-factor, so there was no way he was a virgin anymore.  I wasn't mad at him because we weren't together but part of me still wondered. 

" Are you sure?" he double checked, I nodded.  He went to kiss me and this time I pulled away. " You're not okay are you?" he asked. " We don't have to do this" he got up a little bit more.

" No, I want to" I tried to explain. "It's just, I've never done it before" I could feel my cheeks turn slightly red. Harry just chuckled a bit.

"That's why I don't want to rush anything" Harry explained. 

" It's not that though," I knew this would ruin any part of the moment we had left but I  had to ask. "I just can't help but think how many girls you've slept with" I stated sheepishly.

"Do you honestly want me to answer that?" He half laughed but seemed a little upset, almost ashamed. This worried me, please be under twenty, please be under twenty, I kept thinking. 

" It would make me feel more comfortable" I smiled awkwardly. I really hoped I wasn't upsetting Harry with this.

" Honestly?" he paused, then looked away from me. " I've slept with two"

"Okay" I said in relief leaning into kiss him again. That was way lower then what  I was expecting and now my mind could stop wondering and I could enjoy this. Remember love with your heart, I told myself.

" That's it?" he asked pulling away from my gentle kiss. " Your not mad?" I shook my head no and attempted to give him my best bedroom eyes. 

"They always say, the third times the charm" I smiled, his green orbs beamed as our lips slowly met again. 

A/N: I think this is the longest chapter so far, just becuase I was going to split it into three and then I was like why not just write it as a whole. So what do you think?  Do you like Danielle and sarah as friends? What do you think of Isabelle? Do you think Sarah was truly ready or just pushed my Isabelle?  These are just giving you ideas to comment about, really though I love reading comments. Also votes make me happy too!  --sorry for any errors

If this chapter made any of you guys uncomortable...I am sorry? I tried to write it good while not making to much becuase I know there are a lot of different opinions on kissing scenes. But in the end it my story..so... :P  But that is about the most detailed it will get becuase I am not writing the next 50 shades of grey.

Also the more you vote/comment the more I write and update faster! it's especailly important now that I am working at the Celtic College becuase I have less time so I will only update the stories that are getting comments and updates wanted for this week and abit. and if you ahven't read my other stories you should definatly  check them out!! I Wish is a Liam fanfic and Too Early To Disappear is another Harry one but is completely different. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 671 19
Rebecca was keeping the best things in her life a secret. Well not exactly, people knew about the two girls known as Lillie and Annabelle but not abo...
362K 8.8K 22
[Completed] "That was the first night I had the dream. I was standing in a wilderness. Everything was black. Yet, there was a light ahead. It was dim...
150 4 2
It all started with a friendship...
195K 4.3K 55
"-I hate you so much!- I scream at the top of my lungs. Instead of screaming back, he comes closer, puts one hand on my hip and the other hand on my...