Trouble for Love

By KeishaManigault

It about a girl that secretly in love with her crush Tim. They finally got together but their troubled along... More

Fake
Chapter 3
Flashback
Fifth Chapter
Payback
Revenge
Let it Go
Nine Chapter
Ten Chapter
Eleven Chapter
12 Chapters
13 Chapter
14 Chapters
15 Chapters
16 Chapter
17 Chapter
18 Chapter
Not a Chapter
The Ending

Trouble for Love

4.8K 98 7
By KeishaManigault

Rachel P.O.V

“Wakey Wakey"shouted my mom.

“Ugh mom I don't want to go to school".

“Girl you better get your behind up" she said.

Fine. Man I been having this good ass dream about my crush Tim. I said to myself.

........

After I took my shower and do my other hygiene stuff. I went downstairs to eat. Have I told you my mom is the best cook EVER?

Anyway I said bye to my mom and kiss her on the cheek. I started my car. It a black Hummer. Yes I know I'm a girl.

I arrived at school. Welcome to this Hell High School.

Mom P.O.V

After my daughter left. I grab me a cigarette and started to smoke. Guilt rush thru my body. I promised Rachel five years ago that I would quit. But what she doesn't know won't hurt her right?

A/N-So there you go. The first chapter. I know it boring. This my first book. But leave what you think of the book in the comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

684K 2.6K 65
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
3.3M 80.5K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
22.8M 800K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
47.5K 1.9K 82
This is the 3rd book to my series it's a follow up from " still stuck" soo if Yu did not read that please do so and come back πŸ˜‚πŸ’•