Galra Keith

By Vodka_girl

No one knew Keith was that strong, but he really was that, strong. "I'm sick of pretending!" Keith always ye... More

Training
Healing Pod
Reflection
Reunited
Monster
Suspision
Training
Search
Red Paladin
Unraveling
Mission
Traitor
Rebound
Mall Shopping
Curry
Earth
Uncover - Abandoned, forgotten and replaced
Go
However many stars in the sky - I will always find you
Not Far - Not Long
The Passdra's curse
Curse in Progress
Decay
Fly High
Trash
Enemy
Enemy Part 2 - She/He Flirt
Things That Show in the Light
Haggar
Hunk's Backstory
Blood
Headstones

Immortality

2.9K 103 30
By Vodka_girl

Lance had probably searched half the galaxy by now and his knuckles hurt from gripping the handles too tight. He had almost gave up hope but his foot launched forward and pressed down on the gas. It was the same foot the was hurt. The same one that pulsed a bright white.

Lance screamed, the pain unbearable. It felt like someone was pouring boiled water over him. As the lion kept blasting forward, an oval shaped planet appeared. There was a giant crater that had taken out more than half of the planet and it looked like it was sizzling. 

Panic struck Lance and he pressed down harder on the pedal, ignoring the worsening pain in his leg. The blue lion dug into the ground as it crash landed and Lance limped out of the ship. The blue lion purred after him and shut down. The ground under Keith's feet was scorching and the pain in his leg only got worse as he got closer to the middle of the crater.

Lance huffed, his vision blurring around the edges. He thought he was seeing things when he saw the small lump, curled into itself laying amid the rubble. The little white furry shape whimpered and let out a yelp, trembling. Lance pulled himself forward and wrapped his arm around Keith.

"I got you buddy" Lance said and pulled Keith into his lap. Keith's face was burnt, the fur charred and skin bubbling and hissing. Lance pulled Keith's body out of the crater and up in the undergrowth of the forest. "Everything is going to be alright" Lance whispered and brushed a few stray locks of Keith's white hair out of his eyes. 

Keith's clawed hand, trembling, brushed Lance's cheek and clasped on to his neck. "L-l-lance?" Keith voice came out shaky and Lance gasped as Keith's eyes opened slightly. Two pearly orbs stared back at him in fear and worry. "Why didn't you leave m-me?"

This only brought more tears to Lance's eyes. The brought the galra to his chest and squeezed. "I could never EVER leave you!" Lance screamed and Keith's ears twitched. Lance sobbed into Keith shoulder for a few minutes before Keith pushed him away.

"Crybaby" he giggled and Lance smiled back. Lance had almost forgot the pain in his leg but winced as he attempted to get up.

"Lance!" Keith grabbed him by the arm and let Lance lay against his chest. "Did you get hurt?" Lance pointed to his leg and Keith's face fell. He knew exactly what it was.

"Keith, what's wrong?"Lance asked, puzzedly looking up at the galra's face. He still coudn't stop looking at Keith's eyes. The matched perfectly to his white fur now. 

Keith pulled out a small blade, god knows where, and moved down to Lance's leg.

"K-keith?" Lance stuttered. "What are you doing?"

"Just hold still" Keith said, not meeting eyes with Lance.

"What are you doing?" 

"Don't move."

"Keith, please" Lance whimpered. "I'm scared." At that Keith looked up and at Lance. There was terror in his ocean blue eyes. Keith paused and the hand that was holding the blade dropped to his side. 

I can't do this - I can never hurt Lance

Keith was silent for a moment. Lance looked at him, waiting for Keith to do something.

"You shouldn't've followed me Lance." Keith's hair rested in front of his eyes, blocking out the view. He remember the times when Miffue would braid the black (now white) locks.

"Excuse me?" Lance just straight up looked offended, and he straight up was offended. "You're telling me that I flew halfway across the galaxy to find you, close to bloody death, and now you expect me to leave? Blue's shut down and there's no way she can get back up into the air without a sustainable power source!"

"Then you shouldn't've followed me Lance!" Keith got up, his tail whipping around and slapping Lance on the shoulder. He stormed away as Lance yelled after him to stop.

----------

It turns out that this planet did have nights. As the darkness fell, the stars lit up like the neon lights of Las Vegas. Lance could barely move, the throbbing of his foot worsening. He hadn't seen Keith in what he presumed to be a few hours until be dropped a cold bottle of water in front of him.

"Drink" Keith said and turned to walk towards the lion. Whenever Keith was around Lance, the pain seemed to briefly vanish and when ever their skin touched it was like nothing ever happened. At this point, Lance longed for Keith's touch.

"Wait!" Lance shouted after him. Keith turned back and looked at Lance with white eyes. "Stay" Lance puffed out. He never expected Keith to listen. "Please, just ... sit for a bit will you?" Lance pleaded. Keith sighed heavily and tuned back to Lance. He let himself slid down the tree Lance was propped and their shoulders brushed each others gently. Lance practically groaned when the pain left.

Keith leaned on Lance harder and pushed him to the ground, a small dust cloud rising.

"Hey!" Lance screeched. "Injured person here!" Lance thrust his leg up in the air and shook it above his head. Keith looked at the leg with guilt and got back up. Lance attempted to pull Keith back down by grabbing the edge of his burnt pj's back from the castle.

"Where are you going!" Lance screamed at Keith, attempting to crawl forward on his knees. 

"I'm trying to fix Blue" Keith said and looked down at Lance painfully. Slinging the cuban boy over his shoulder, Keith walked to the lion. There were wires coming out of where wires shouldn't come out and some even sent out small sparks.

"You call this 'fixing'?" Lance asked and looked around the ship.

"Just give me a minute, I think I almost got it ..." Keith said, his tongue licking his lips in concentration. He pulled two wires out and tied then around each other while sticking a wire in mouth (a/n - don't try this at home kids)

The lion hummed into life and the light flickered above them. Keith took the wiring out of his mouth and walked over to Lance who started smiling. Keith wasn't so happy and brought the blade out of his fur once more. Lance stopped as he saw the shine of the metal and he looked up at Keith, in horror again. Keith bent down and held Lance's foot.

"Just ... don't move" Keith said before he dug the blade into the bright white flesh. Lance bit his lip, the blood trickling down his chin and leaving small droplets of crimson on the front of his shirt. Keith kept cutting, the knife sliding smoothly through Lance's skin.

Keith was carving out the white mark on Lance, which was almost bone deep. Keith wiped the knife and put it back in his where ever and wrapped Lance's leg in a stray bit of cloth Keith ripped of his clothes.

"You're ready to go home now" Keith said once he finished.

"What?" Lance questioned but Keith scooped Lance up and carried him bridal style to the pilot's seat. "No, no, no" Lance kept saying, trying to kick and punch and wriggle out of Keith's arms.

"Yes, yes, yes" Keith replied and put the castle's co-ordinates in.

"I am not leaving you again!" Lance yelled and clutched on to Keith's arm.

Keith let out a painful laugh and looked into Lance's eyes. "You didn't leave me - you forgot me." Keith pushed a button and the lion purred to life.

You're hurting him more by doing this said Blue

I'm saving him by doing this 

Keith stepped out of the lion as it blasted off, a wailing and teary faced Lance pounding at the walls.

Author's Note:

Hello and I am sorry. Not only for hurting your feelings (as if you had any when you started reading this book) but also for taking so long to write this chapter. I'm thinking of finishing the story soon but it's going to be heartbreaking. And I have no idea what the hell I did with Keith's eyes. Should I make him blind in the next chapter?

I do not know how to make a grad disappearance but hey how wants to fly out to some country and be presumed missing for 10 years and pop up as a lead role in a movie! Grad appearance! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 9.1K 23
What would happen if Keith accidentally got turned into a Galra kitten after a mission? What trouble would he get into? Who would watch him? Would an...
251K 11.2K 40
Lol, first Klance! Hope you all enjoy! Keith has been haunted since he fought with the Druid. His hand... It just healed... That wasn't a normal thin...
168K 4.1K 19
What happens when a part of Voltron, a paladin to be exact, is taken hostage by the Galra Empire? Would Voltron search far and wide for their missing...
42.7K 959 137
Klance fanfiction Keith and Lance finally connect, but the Princess is making things difficult for them. Can they put aside their differences long en...