Nanbaka x Shy Reader

Από NanisayNani

(Y/n) was an innocent young girl who was just plain born unlucky and that unluckiness got her into a lot of t... Περισσότερα

Prolouge
A/n
Meeting Everyone
Another Idiot Has Come Part 1!!
Another Idiot Has Come Part 2!!
Happy New Year! The New Year's Tournament Is Where we get Serious Part 1!
Happy New Year! The New Year's Tournament Is Where we get Serious Part 2!
✨Special Chapter:Viva Non Non
✨Update News✨
Happy New Year! The New Year's Tournament Is Where we get Serious Part 3!

The Inmates are Stupid! The Guards Are Kind of Stupid, Too!

7.6K 143 55
Από NanisayNani

Reader POV

As the sun from the cell window came across my face and the fact that I didn't feel Jyugo's arm wrapped around me anymore. I wake up and see that uno was putting on some makeup and curlers in his hair, nico was still sleeping, and rock was just now waking up like me.

"Huh, would you look at that sleeping beauty is finally awake. Good morning (y/n) did you sleep well last night" Uno said

"Yeah I did thanks for asking, I am quite surprised I did though considering I am in a jail cell"

"Trust me this isn't your normal everyday prison your actually going to feel like you don't ever want to leave"

"Really now, care to tell what is so different then"

"For one there is a big arena that us inmates get to participate in on New Years which is going to be soon by the way, the food here is great, there's a bathhouse, and those are things I can name at the top of my head" uno said

"Wow that is some stuff that makes me not want to leave I might have to check out the bathhouse first though"

"Yeah you should you would love it" ~in thought~ plus it's the perfect chance to see you naked🤤

"I probably will later though and Right! By the way I forgot to ask but where did jyugo go"

"Eh he probably tried to break out again don't worry he will be back" Rock said

"Alright inmates it's time for roll call, Number 69"

" Yeah"

"You got bead head, number 25"

"Heh ha ha ha"

"What are you laughing at, number 11"

"I'm here"

"That's too much product, number 5"

"Yep I'm here too hajime sir by the way it's nice to see you again I mean I still really do appreciate what you said to me yesterday"

"It was no problem after all I didn't want you to be freaking out over something like that especially since the crime you committed wasn't even that bad at all"

"I mean it wasn't a crime to begin with though" I muttered

"Anyway is number 15 here"

"Heh heh heh, about that you see well h..he k..kind o..of e..escaped"

"What! I swear he had to pull this after I told the warden there would be no problems"

"It's okay hajime how about you let me find him for you"

"Nope I will find him you can just stay in your cell"

"Please let me help I am a very good tracker"

"And how is that?"

I didn't answer him but merely just changed into female hound dog, I was pink one due to the fact my hair color was. I see that hajime wasn't expecting that at all as his eyes were widened and his mouth open meanwhile the guys were just amazed.

"Because I can turn into pretty much any animal I want to" I said, while smiling at him

"Right I actually did forget that it said in your report that you were abnormal"

"So shall we get moving I mean this way no one would suspect that you let me out"

"Alright fine lets just hurry this up so we can get you both back"

"Yes sir"

I followed him into what I assume is a guard room and started sniffing around in there, I got jyugo's scent at a door labeled Night Duty Room. I barked at hajime telling him that he is in here and he opened the door and we see jyugo there sleeping soundly.

Hajime didn't like that one bit and yelled "Wake up!" Before hitting him upside the head causing him to immediately wake up. He then dragged him out the room and left him sitting down in front of us.

"Why are you out of your cell inmate!"

"I had no choice, rock snores like a grizzly with a head cold, uno is constantly grinding his teeth, and I can barely hear any of them over Nico's sleep laughing I can't rest in that cell"

"So that's why you slept in the night duty room" seitarou said

"By the way what's with the pink dog is she yours hajime" Jyugo said

"No this is your fellow inmate #5"

"Huh!?"

I transformed out of my dog form and back to my normal self which left jyugo weirded out even more.

"Oh come on jyugo I already said that I can change into anything remember"

"Uh..right you did say that"

"Hold on Yamato was suppose to be on duty last night, the hell was he doing"

Immediately that is when yamato comes in and starts explaining what he was doing

"Sir allow me to make my report I spent all of last night and this morning doing intense training as to hone my body so yeah"

"I don't care if your bodies hone do your job so I don't have to!"

"Oookay, while they are busy want to go to the dining area to get something to eat I know rocks definitely going to be there" Jyugo said

"Sure I am definitely getting hungry as of now"

~Lunchtime~

"Oh man so good!" Rock said

"Who knew you had such a thing for white rice"

"Yes I agree with rock this food is good I dare say it's better than my moms cooking" I said

"You know you never talked about your family what are they like" Rock said, while his face is stuffed

"Oh well my mother is hardworking, fun going, and though she is kind she can get scary if you make her very mad but she is still a good mom to me, my sister is just all kinds of great; she is very strong and has helped me since back then"

"They seem like nice people I can see why you miss them" jyugo said

"Yes they are *smile* but I don't want to think about it right now I just want to finish this food"

"Right, anyway (y/n) I didn't want to ask you this but do you know anything about a guy with a scar on his neck"

I dropped my fork on the table after hearing that, how does he even know about the guy in my dreams a-are him and the elf with each other.

"W-what g-guy with a scar, I don't know what you're talking about"

I see him claw at the table a little while gritting his teeth and I started to be afraid, he sees that I am and his face softens up.

"Sorry I didn't mean to concern you let's just say that man....well he's the reason I have these cuffs on"

"So that's how you got those cuffs and you want him to take them off don't you"

"Correct"

"Um i..if that's the case then maybe I can try to take them off"

"Your able to do that"

I see the hope in his eyes and that makes me want to do it even more, I reach out and touch the one of his neck first and used my magic on it. All of them started to glow when I did but still no matter how much I tried to get them off they didn't budge at all. I just sighed and rested my hand on the collar and saw that jyugo got disappointed.

"I'm sorry I did the best I could"

"It's alright I didn't expect you could do it either but *holds hand* I appreciate that you cared enough to try"

The sudden contact of his hand touching mines made me lightly blush but I still smiled and said "your welcome" after all jyugo and I are just friends. Although it is strange, for some unknown reason I feel like I have known him for a long time now but I just can't remember it.

I didn't get to think for too long though as I heard hajime's voice yell out my number.

"Inmate 5 I need to see you for second"

"O..ok hajime"

I get up from the table and walk up to hajime, seitarou, and another guy with white hair and pink highlights who I can assume was another guard.

"S..so w..what d..do you need me for, I am not in trouble am i"

"No the warden just requested that since you are new you be given a tour of all the buildings, Kenshirou will be your guide so you can follow him"

So that's his name, kenshirou, it's actually a pretty nice name.

"H...hello k..kenshirou"

Kenshirou POV

I just stared at the girl for a few minutes I mean what the hell is the matter with me; no I know it's because this girl is just too cute. If I didn't know any better I say she was as cute as the warden but still I have to keep it together I can't fall for a prisoner especially when I also have the warden on my mind.

"M...mister kenshirou a..are you a..alright" I said

"*clears throat* Y..yes now just follow me"

"Yes s..sir I wi...Ow!"

"What's wrong?" Hajime said

"I-I just sprang my ankle I think it's because I slept on it weird"

"Crap guess we have to take you to the infirmary first" hajime said, while massaging his temples

"I am very sorry to cause you more trouble hajime m..maybe I can just walk this off instead"

"No! I-I mean no you don't need to hurt yourself even more I will carry you to the infirmary and we can head to the buildings later"

"T..that's very nice of you"

"Your welcome, now put your arm around my neck"

She did as she was told and I picked her whole body up afterwards, she was actually lighter than I had expect her to be. Her skin is also feels soft and smooth; honestly she seems too delicate to be in a prison like this. Though I have to make sure that I can't fall for her I will still make sure that she is safe.

Still I do find it weird that she was sent here instead of the women's prison or any other simple prison who on earth even suggested her to be here to the judge in the first place.

(Hope you like this style of writing if it's good then I will continue it but if not then I won't and I am sorry but I have a little bit of a tough time writing like this. Also hope the chapter was good too and yeah I will see you next one bye amigos.)

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

113K 3.7K 39
Y/N is a normal high school girl who loves Danganronpa. When she is finally able to get one of the games herself, she happily downloads it but finds...
Love...? Από K4RLQXW

Μυστήριο / Τρόμου/ Θρίλερ

100 1 1
Just a girl in the first year of faculty super clumsy and without a life, who eners the mafia and ends up with her boss. (She had a lot of trouble at...
135K 3.6K 36
You are (y/n) (l/n), you know Jyugo for a long time but got separated, So you started searching Jyugo, but the police caught you because you trespass...
32.5K 864 39
You, a young girl, was sent to Nanba prison because you were accused of killing and supposedly attempted to take a hostage when you were actually sto...