13 REASONS WHY GIF SERIES

By elliesjournal

yanno you see the title so click and see my HORRIBLE imagines and stuff! More

scott reed (1)
hannah baker (1)
alex standall (1)
jeff atkins (1)
scott reed (2)
hannah baker (2)
jessica davis (1)
justin foley (1)
hannah baker (3)

scott reed (3)

971 15 0
By elliesjournal

you and scott broke up recently and let's just say both of you were a mess. scott and you agreed that it was better for you both, especially if he was with bryce and he knew how much you hated him. you and tyler was by your locker talking. "i can't believe your boyfriend was friends with bryce." you look dead at tyler and paused everything you were grabbing out of your locker. "i hate bryce with a burning passion, he was trash, a disgusting piece of shit. don't bring him up in this conversation and ex boyfriend." you said as you slam your locker but tyler quickly apologized, you shrugged it off and both of you stood there. you hear a loud slam which made you jump a bit and made you look up. it was scott. he was looking right at you walking away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 50.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
989K 37.3K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
153K 5.5K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.7M 48.5K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...