Bedding bad √

By Cephasqueen

'What are you made of Zayn Rodriguez?' There was pure curiosity in her brown eyes. I only then noticed how tr... More

Meghan-1
Meghan-2
Author's Note
Meghan-3
Zayn-4
Meghan-5
Zayn-6
Meghan-7
Meghan-8
Zayn-9
Meghan-10
Meghan-11
Zayn-12
14- Zayn/Meghan♥️
Meghan-15
Zayn-16
Zayn-17
Meghan-18
Meghan-19
Zayn-20
Meghan-21
Meghan-22
Meghan-23
Zayn-24
Meghan-25
Meghan-26
Meghan-27
Meghan-28
Meghan-29
Meghan-30
Meghan-31
Zayn-32
Meghan-33
Meghan-34
Meghan-35
Zayn-36
Meghan-37
Zayn-38
Meghan- 39
Yay!!!
Spin-off
More spin-offs

Meghan-13

2.1K 159 8
By Cephasqueen

Cover done by -evana-.... You can check out her cover shop.

Thanks b😘

'Coming from a self-centered bitch like you, that is a lot. How about you fix your own life before trying to fix mine?'

Why is he getting pissed? Wait, did he just call me a bitch?
'Zayn'.
'Stop. Get out and another ear had better not hear about these'.

Was he serious? Not only did he call me a bitch, now he was insinuating that I have a large mouth. One last look at his arrogant face and I decided to take my ass home, no one said I had to deal with his shit.
As I slammed the door I came face to face with June.

'Seriously meg, you just had to do something'.
'I don't have time for this now June'. I stated and started for the stairs.

'You never have time for anything if it is not beneficial to you. You ruined my wedding and now my birthday? Typical Meghan, you just have to ruin everything for everyone else'.

Okay, I never knew her to be so dramatic, that was Gracie's thing.

'Excuse me but I was just trying to help Zayn'.
'And you had to do it today? Of all days? You have always been unreasonable and irresponsible'.

I heard people coming up the stairs.
'At least I'm not the pretentious bitch ho does everything she is asked to even if she doesn't want to just to please everyone else. At least I am comfortable in my skin'. I sneered.

I watched as a hurt expression crossed her face, ignoring the gasps I was sure came from Gracie and Linda.

'You are right, I pretend a lot. I put my needs aside and do what everyone else thinks is best because I have to, because I am the eldest child and I have to set an example for my younger sisters but you wouldn't understand because you know nothing about responsibilities'.

Malik got to her side and led her to their room while I stood there watching her, feeling guilty and like the world's worst younger sister.

'Let's go, Stuart will drop us off at home'. Gracie said, placing a hand on my shoulder.
'Yes, you girls go. I will stay with June for awhile'. Mom said from my other side and I dared to look at her.

The expression on her face wasn't the one I had expected to see. Her eyes held pity and a little sadness. She saw the surprise on my face and spared me a small smile before heading for June's room.

'Well that was one entertaining party'. Stuart said as we got into the car and Gracie basically murdered him with her eyes.
At least someone was enjoying these.

I got out of the car as it was slowing down, ignoring Gracie's screams of not wanting to be the girl who buried a younger sister. I walked straight up to my room and got under the covers.

'Meghan. Can I come in?' Gracie asked from outside my door.
'No'.
'Come on. Talk to me, you know you want to'.
'I'm quite sure I don't'.
'I can cry with you?'
'I do not cry, Grace'.

We both knew that was a lie. My voice was already breaking and I could feel the tears soaking my pillow.
'I cannot have a brooding you in this house. It is never a pleasant time'.
'Go away Gracie'.

I got up and turned on the stereo, that was the only way to wade her off else she would sit outside my door and sing Taylor Swift's songs while sounding like Lil Wayne.

Once under the covers again, I resumed my crying session. Mind you I am not a pretty crier, June says I cry like a starved elephant, tossing, turning, screaming, tears, mucus and saliva all involved. Once I was done cursing Zayn and his stupid, awesome, disturbing smirk for making me feel foolish and calling me a bitch-I know I can be one sometimes but that word is hurtful-I let sleep claim me.

*

'Meghan? Darling, wake up'.
I slowly opened my eyes at the sound of my mom's voice. They felt heavy, as did almost every other part of my body. I tried to raise myself up to a sitting position and groaned from the pain that exploded in my head.

'There is a bowling ball in my head'. I croaked out.
'Oh that's just your brain that is about to blow up from sleeping with such loud music'.

'Hey mom. You developed a sense of humor'. I said with a small smirk and she rolled her eyes before sitting on the bed.

'How are you feeling?'
'Like crap. How is June?'
'She's okay, don't worry. You know her and her dramatics'.
No, no I don't. Did mom just call June dramatic? What is wrong with the woman today?

'Tell her I'm sorry about what I said. Now that I think of it, having a younger sister like me must be pretty hard'.
'No shit'. Gracie said from somewhere. Why is she everywhere?

'I'm going downstairs to watch 'Truth or Dare'. Join me when you are done being mom-ed'. She added before we heard her running down the stairs.
'Well, now that you and June have aired out your minds, I hope you understand her better and that you two are able to sort out your differences'. Mom said while rising from the bed.

'Well, that was quick'.
'What? Mom-ing is hard. Plus, I do not want Gracie watching that movie alone, it is damn scary'.
'Language, Sue'.
'Don't lecture me. You kids are worst'.
We both laughed.
'Thanks mom'.
'Don't mention. It's what I signed up for'. She winked and walked out of my room leaving me to wonder what happened to the mother I used to know.

Deciding to take my mind off things, I changed into a pair of boxers and one of Travis's sweatshirts. Yeah, Travis. I had forgotten to call him. I grabbed my phone and dialed his number.

'Hey tigress'. He sang.
'Well you sound bubbly at half past midnight'.
He chuckled loudly, he was drunk.
'Greg threw a party, an all nighter. Don't worry; it's just the inner circle and no hard stuff'.
'Pokello doesn't know about this right?'

Kello had told me she'd be crashing at Katie's after the party to celebrate our win. No wonder the boys were having a party at her house, she'd never allow it if she were there.

'Right and you're not telling her'.
'You know I am'.
'I know you are not. How was June's party?'
'Great'. I muttered.
'Alright. Talk to you tomorrow, bye'.
'Okay. Do not get white boy wasted'. I warned.
'I think I already am'.
'Travis'.
'Relax tig, go to sleep. Dream of me in the height of my awesomeness'.
'I definitely won't'.
'Suit yourself. It woulda been a great dream'.
'Goodnight Travis'. I said and ended the call.

One of the benefits of having a boyfriend, he makes you smile when you need it most. I heard Gracie scream, I had better go down and watch that movie with her before she pee on the couch.

'Took you long enough'. She stated as I took a seat beside her.
'Oh you prefer brooding me?'
She snorted.
'Just hold me, will you?'
'Yes. Big sister scaredy'. I said as I wrapped my arms around her slightly shorter frame.

The movie was good, just the right amount of everything, no sports sadly. Gracie had her face buried in my chest for more than half the film, so much for her enthusiasm.

After escorting Gracie to her room and assuring her that we hadn't become part of a crazy game of truth or dare, I retired to my room. I wasn't feeling sleepy so I decided to call Travis but was sent to his voicemail, either he passed out or decided his phone was too much of a burden. I checked the groups chat with the girls but they were all offline, then again it was past 2am.

With nothing else to distract me, my mind flew to Zayn. I had snuck into his room after I saw him leave there without his phone with the hopes of deleting the photo of Katie and I. His gallery was filled with photos of Jake, one would think the phone was Jake's and not his. As I scrolled further I found a photo that stood out due to the dark background. On closer inspection, I discovered it as a picture of Zayn and a hooded figure in an alley, he was getting a supply of drugs but why would he have a picture of it? It didn't make sense. I decided to hurry up and get out of there, then I tapped into a section that was named LIGHT.

All the photos there were of a girl, a girl I was sure I had never seen before. There were pictures of them together, there was even one of them kissing. If Zayn had a girlfriend why didn't anyone talk about her?

'If you were that curious to know what it feels like to be in my room all you needed do was ask and I would've brought you. There was no need to be creepy'.
I had frozen at the sound of his voice.

I was curious alright but about something entirely different so I decided to confront him and he told me everything about the girl but then he got pissed when I mentioned his little drug habit.

Maybe he felt vulnerable, maybe he didn't want me to look at him differently, or maybe he wanted some sort of control. It must have been his defense mechanism but it sucked, he didn't have to be rude.

My phone beeped.

Smirky: Asleep??

I stared at the screen of my phone for minutes contemplating what to say. Was I to ask him to piss off or just ignore him?

Another beep.

Smirky: Captain?

I placed the phone on my stomach and stared at the ceiling.

Another beep.

Smirky: The silent treatment. Really?

Nice idea, let's stick with that. I threw the phone beside me and closed my eyes even as I knew sleep was far away from me.

Ten minutes later and my phone began ringing, it was Zayn. I pressed the 'answer' button.

'Why are you ignoring my texts?' He spoke.
'What? I can't just be asleep?' I retorted and heard him sigh.
'We need to talk'.
'We've done enough of that tonight. I do not want to talk to you right now'.

'Well you will have to because I'm outside your window and I do not plan on leaving until I see you'.
'Why does this sound familiar? Oh wait, I've heard someone say it before; you'.

A pebble landed on my window.
'Still doubting?'

I walked to the window and there he was, Zayn Rodriguez in joggers, black tee and that stupid leather jacket with his phone pressed to his ear, looking up at me.

'Now, isn't this a surprise?'

--------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Sorry for the late updates.... What do y'all think?? Please your opinions matter a lot.
Don't forget to vote if you like and follow only if you want to and tell your friends to give this book a chance.

Oh and please keep the covers coming.. I love them so much
Peace❤💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259 3 20
SHORT CHAPTERS ------ He rips my phone from my hand again and puts it behind him. "Tell me how it works then." "We have to kiss." He looks at me for...
135K 3.7K 97
************ I opened my locker but realized something was wrong the minute I looked inside it. Something like paint splashed in my face and on my c...
284K 5.9K 78
And we're back! But this time we're looking into the lives of the younger siblings: Alyssa Phoenix, Julianna and Jade Ramirez, and their best friend...
3.3M 57.8K 51
~COMPLETED~ Mateo Rossi is your typical bad boy with tattoos and fancy cars. He has gotten everything he has ever wanted from his dad; the leader of...