I Hated You First ➸ Larry

By guardianzayngels

[COMPLETE | AU] With some demons haunting him from his past, Harry is excited to start college to get a relax... More

I Hated You First
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
A Message for You Lovely Larries

Chapter 13

19.9K 938 1.9K
By guardianzayngels

*Harry's POV*

Louis and I walked over to the dormitory with an awkward silence between us. Yes we were on good terms, but the tension in the air was so thick, you could cut it with some scissors.

I was scared shitless thinking of what Zayn had done to Niall. Wondering how he could hurt such a good person and what would've happened if Zayn beat Niall up any longer or if Niall was left alone with Zayn again.

"Why does Zayn hurt Niall?" Louis asked jolting me from my thoughts.

"Well um..." the same reason you bullied me...

"Oh..." Louis said.

Wait, why did he say oh? Oh my god, did I say that out loud?

"Yes you did" Louis chuckled.

Fuck me. I did it again.

"Maybe some day" Louis smirked.

Wait, what?

"Anyway, that sucks. It's not right what Zayn's doing to Niall. I mean even though I don't know this Niall guy it's still not right. I know that sounds crazy coming from an arsehole like me but-"

I chuckled. "Louis I forgave you now stop beating yourself up."

"I can't help it. Everytime I look at you all I see is the pain in your eyes that I caused. I'm an idiot and I don't even deserve your acceptance to my apology...I wanna make it up to you. Really."

I smiled. "Lou, if you wanna make it up to me, stop beating yourself up, bringing up the past, and just try to be friends with me."

Louis smiled. "Okay, I can try."

I smiled. "Good."

○●○●○●○●○●

We finally arrived at Liam's dorm. I tried to knock, but the door immediately swung open revealing a distraught and scared Liam.

"Thank god you came-oh hey Louis" Liam said.

"Hey, Liam" Louis waved.

Louis and I pushed our way past Liam.

I looked over and gasped seeing the sight of Niall. His nose was covered in dried blood, his shirt was covered in blood, he had a black eye that was so swollen he couldn't open his right eye. Wait, that's the same eye Zayn hit Niall before. He also had a scar across his cheek and he was holding his ribs. I'm praying to God that Zayn didn't break his ribs.

"Hey" Niall wheezed.

"Oh my god, Niall! What the hell happened?" I said rushing over to him.

"Zayn happened."

I sat down next to him and started rubbing small circles on his back, but he winced.

"What. The. Fucking. Hell. Did. That. Fucker. Do. To. You?" I asked clenching my teeth.

"I was in the dorm packing some extra stuff, ready to go to Liam's when he came in..."

*Niall's POV* (flashback)

I threw my gym shoes and a pack of gum in my duffle bag. I was packing some more stuff for Liam's. Frankly, I was getting really sick and tired of shifting back and forth.

Sleeping at Liam's. Sometimes sleeping in my own dorm when Zayn wasn't there. Sneaking into the dorm when Zayn was sleep so I could grab some stuff.

I was trying so hard not to get caught by him. Things have been shit since that kiss. Actually things have been shit before the kiss...

Just then I heard the doorknob turn and click and I stopped. Shit.

Well...Anyone wanna arrange my funeral? I would love to have Coldplay perform Viva La Vida at my funeral. Oh and can Katy Perry come and pay her respects?;) She's the only girl I'd go straight for.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" Zayn yelled.

"It's my dorm too, Zayn. Besides I'm leaving anyway" I huffed.

"The hell you are" he said plopping down on his bed, scrolling through his phone.

I sighed. "Whatever" I muttered.

"What?" he snapped.

I rolled my eyes and turned to him. "I said whatever, Zayn. Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth or do I need to speak slower, Malik?"

I saw his jaw clench. Uh oh.

He started breathing hard and I saw this vein pop out of his neck.

Uh yeah, like I said I want Coldplay and Katy Perry.

Zayn jumped from his bed and pushed me so hard that I fell backward hitting my head and back on the side of my bed. I winced at the pain that jolting through my back.

"Yeah! Now you're fucking quiet fag! Get the hell up before I beat the fucking shit outta you!" he spit.

I then grew very angry and stood up so fast I got a little dizzy. I pushed Zayn back making him fall on his bed.

"You know, Zayn...you're pretty sexy when you get angry" I teased.

Zayn jumped back up and punched my right in my eye.

Dammit! Just when that eye was recovering from the last time Zayn hit me. Yep. I don't know where that sudden boost of confidence came from, but frankly I wish it didn't.

I yelped falling to the ground.

"You're fucking disgusting! Don't you ever put your gay hands on me again!" he screamed.

"Screw you, Zayn! The last time I recall you fucking kissed me!" I yelled looking up at him while holding my eye.

And at that time I wish I was holding both my eyes, because I saw Zayn get even angrier. And this time it was deep anger, if that's a thing. Like he looked like he was from the pits of hell or some shit. His eyes grew darker and you can see some little red veins appear in them. He clenched his fists and his face went a deep red. I don't see how smoke didn't come out his ears...

"Ahhh!" he screamed before jumping on top of me and wailing on me.

He punched me in my eye again and then punched me in the nose. I started bawling my eyes out. The pain was excruciating. He started slapping me and scratching me. He took his longest fingernail and scraped it across my cheek. I could feel the burning sensation and I could feel my skin being lifted. You know when you peel an orange or lemon? Yeah. It was like that. Fuck it hurt, bad.

He slapped me again then grabbed a handful of my hair and started banging my head on the hardwood like eight times. I was screaming and crying and praying to God to not let Zayn kill me.

After taking a few more hits, some blows to my stomach and he even punched me in my head, he got up and darted out of the room.

"Fuck you fag!" he hissed.

I didn't know what to do. Everything hurt. My stomach, head, face, ribs...even my heart. I don't know but that one hurt the most.

After sobbing for like twenty minutes, I got up and made my to Liam's. Liam was only four doors down, but it still took me like eight minutes to reach his door. I tried to bring my arm up to knock, but my shoulder hurt like hell too.

"Liam" I choked.

Geez was that even my voice? It sounded so small and broken.

There was no answer.

"Liam."

Still no answer.

I turned around and sunk to the ground. I pulled my knees to my chest and laid my head on them, crying.

After like forty minutes I just fell asleep in the middle of the hallway.

*Harry's POV*

Liam came from behind and laid a hand on my shoulder. "I was at the library studying and when I came home, I saw him just lying there in front of my door. I picked him up and brought him in. That's when I called you. He was unconcious for like fifty minutes" he told me.

"Jesus, Ni I'm so sorry this happened" I said.

"It's okay" Niall smiled.

"No it isn't! You were brutally assaulted! We're going to the dorm director tomorrow to sort this out. She'll have to move you or that douche after seeing this. But for right now we're going to the hospital" I said.

"No! I'm fine" Niall yelled.

"The hell you are! Niall you could have a broken nose and broken ribs. You need to go to the doctor."

"He's not gonna budge, Harry. I tried to take him, but he's refusing. Niall's scared of hospitals" Liam said.

"No, fuck that! This is too serious. Ni you need to go the hospital" I demanded.

"No! Please don't take me! I'm fine my nose isn't broken and my ribs only hurt. I know they're not broken. I applied some pressure around that area and felt no signs of brokeness" he explained quickly.

"Is that even a word?" Louis spoke up.

"Yes it is a word and I-" Niall's eyes grew wide as he scanned Louis. Then he looked at me. "Who the fuck is this?"

"This is Louis he's a friend" I replied.

"Louis?"

I nodded.

"Louis. Louis. Louis. Louis." Niall repeated.

I furrowed my brows and glanced over at Louis who had the same confused look, then I looked at Liam who just shrugged.

"Louis. Wait. Wasn't that arsehole bully named Louis? The one you talked about?" Niall raised a brow.

My eyes grew wide and I nodded. I could feel Louis' eyes on me.

"Well hey there. I'm Niall. Harry's best friend. Small world that you have the same name as Harry's douchebag dickhead arsehole jackass middle school bully" Niall said looking at Louis.

"Uh yeah...small world" Louis replied.

I cleared my throat. "Um, Niall this is that Louis."

Niall's mouth dropped. "Well shit."

"It's okay. Louis and I have made up. He's...different now. Everything's fine. We're actually friends" I explained.

"Okay that's cool-wait, Louis why are you here? Do you go to this school or something?" Niall asked.

Louis nodded.

"Wooowwwww...that's crazy cause me and Harry were talking not too long ago and he was saying how much of an arsehole you were and how he hopes to never see you again" Niall babbled.

Yep. Niall Horan, everyone. No god damn filter.

I facepalmed.

"Really?" Louis asked.

Niall nodded.

"But that was before we started talking and Louis apologized. Now we're trying to forget about the past and move on being friends" I smiled at Louis.

He returned one. "Yeah."

"Well that's cool." Niall said.

"Um, Harry can I speak with you for a moment?" Liam asked.

I looked over at him. "Sure."

I followed Liam outside his dorm room.

"Harry, since he won't go to the hospital can you please watch out for him and take care of him? Niall's like my younger brother. I love him to death, but my roommate will be back tomorrow night so he can't stay. Can he stay with you?"

I nodded. "Of course, Liam. I was already gonna suggest he does."

Liam smiled widely. "Thanks so much for this, Harry. You don't know how much Niall means to me. I'll go back to his dorm and pick up a few more things for him. Can you and Louis watch him?"

"Yeah no problem."

"Thanks so much for this, Harry. I don't know what I'd do without you. I know we don't know each other, but you're a good guy and a friend of Niall's is a friend of mine."

I smiled. "Your welcome, Liam."

"Do you mind if I join you and Niall on going to the dorm director's office?"

"Not at all."

"Okay. Thanks. I'll be right back. I won't take more than ten minutes" Liam said walking down the hall.

I walked back into the dorm seeing Niall laying down, his head on Louis' lap.

I smiled. "Well it seems you two have hit it off."

Louis smirked. "I guess so."

"Don't flatter yourself, Loubear. I'm injured" Niall said.

Louis and I laughed.

"Is there anything you need, Ni? I can run and get you some more icepacks?" I offered.

Niall nodded. "Yeah. Can you get three more icepacks and bring me some water please?"

"Of course" I smiled.

I shifted my attention to Louis, who was stroking Niall's hair. Is it bad I got a little jealous?

"Louis?"

"Hmm?" Louis said looking up to me.

"Stay with him?"

Louis smiled. "Already planned on it."

"Okay" I said opening the door.

"If you two need anything please don't be afraid to call me."

They both hummed in response. I closed the door making my way to the canteen downstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 4.3K 40
!!MATURE CONTENT!! lower case intended there will be trigger above chapters, don't want to spoil anything! you have been warned !! book cover on p...
660K 34.5K 82
stranger: Hi :-) Louis: who the fuck is this? Louis: and nobody does this :-) put the nose away you weirdo Or where Harry is a teacher and in love w...
8.7K 368 21
Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles. Two boys who have hopeless crushes on one another, despite never having a conversation. Their lives are far from pe...
169K 5.6K 50
"I have a girlfriend you know" he mumbled between kisses against my neck. "I didn't ask Lewis." I replied using the name I know he hates. Harry's lif...