DEMONIC ROSE(neglected and ab...

Par Xxreader35xX

(Y/N) was a happy faunus boy with a dangerous power within bit he knows how to control it and one day he was... Plus

BIO [REDO]
HAREM
CHAPTER 1: THE BEGINNING OF THE END
CHAPTER 2: THE LEAF VILLAGE AND A NEW HOME
New story?
TEAM HUSE (HUSTLE)
HAREM EDITIONS
CHAPER 4: REUNITED AND BRAWL IN THE FAMILY
AN IDEA

CHAPTER 3: BEACON

11.1K 148 211
Par Xxreader35xX

*Thought
*Whisper
*ACTION
Кยгค๓ค

(Y/N) POV

I was a bullhead on my way to beacon with my friends Sakura and Hinata. As I was in the bullhead I was looking out the window thinking. Thinking about my old life and the life I have now. I have a great family, perverted dad that tried to make me perverted but didn't work (you like to read the books though especially "NINJAS OF LOVE"), great friends, and a demonic spirit within me. But that great and all but a few years ago Sasuke was kidnapped by Salem, Pain, and Cinder, But we captured one of her henchmen. Her name was emerald and I forgot to mention she is also in the bullhead with us. She earned MY trust back home, but sakura and Hinata still don't trust her. As we were in the bullhead I looked around and my eyes landed on a girl with long blonde hair, big tits, and a revealing combat outfit. I looked at her face distinctly and recognized her.

(Y/N): *yang*

I moved away from her and to the other side of the bullhead and sakura, emerald, and hinata followed me.

Emerald: hey (Y/N) you alright you look like you've seen a ghost

(Y/N): Its not that

Hinata: then whats wrong

(Y/N): w-well

Sakura: Its okay (Y/N) you can tell us.

(Y/N): well I never told you all the real reason I wanted find the leaf village

Hinata: wasn't it to find your dad

(Y/N): yes, but I also wanted to get away from my family

Emerald: whats wrong with your family

(Y/N): Well before I made it to the lead village I was not treated right in my family. My mother and sister were the only ones that loved me... The same for Kurama

Emerald: so they neglected you

(Y/N): and abused.

When I said that they gasped and Sakura turned her head to Yang. She clenched her fist and started walk towards yang. I used one of my goals to grab her and pull her back.

(Y/N): no Sakura. I'll deal with her later.

She nodded and the bullhead landed. We walked out and when we saw Beacon My jaw dropped to the ground.

Hinata: its so big

(Y/N): that's what she said

Hinata blushed and Sakura smacked the back of my head. We got into an argument and I lost due to her punching me in the face. Once our argument was done we continued to walk and find the auditorium. But as we were walking we heard an explosion. Before any of the girls could speak I ran to the explosion. When I got there I saw a girl with black hair and red tips, in a red combat skirt, a red cape being yelled at by Weiss? I walked over and tapped Weiss's shoulder.

Weiss: UGH!!! What now!!

She turned around and saw me and I tapped her nose.

(Y/N): hey Weiss

Weiss: (Y/N)!!

She hugged me and I hugged back. When I looked at the girl on the floor. She looked like she was about to cry. Weiss stopped hugging me and looked at the girl.

Red: (Y-Y-/N) is that really you

(Y/N): do I know you

Red: you don't remember me

I looked at her closely and I saw her eyes were silver. And I only know two people who have silver eyes

(Y/N): R-ruby

She ran to me and threw Weiss out of the way and hugged me. I hugged back and picked up Weiss and dusted her off with my tail. She cried while she was hugging me. She let go after she drenched my shirt in her tears. I used my tail to wipe away her tears and made her look up at me. Then Weiss gave me a clothe from her bag and I used it to wipe away the tears.

Ruby: but how to you know Ice queen?

Weiss: and how is she your sister?

(Y/N): well actually I'm adopted and she is technically my half sister

Weiss looked unsure and Ruby hugged me again.

RUBY POV

I hugged (Y/N) again, but this time I felt that he had a lot of muscle. I let him go and I had a small blush on my face.

(Y/N): hey Rubes you okay? You look a little hot

Ruby: n-no I'm fine

But then he put his forehead against mine and my blush increased.

(Y/N): your burning up

Ruby: I-I-I-I-I-I SAID I'M FINE

Then I ran away using my semblance, but I ran into someone. It was a blonde boy with a shield and sword. I remembered he was the guy that barfed on the Bullhead.

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N): is she okay

Weiss: I don't know

I shrugged, but then my books fell out of my my pocket. Weiss picked it up and read the title. But then she blushed and looked at me.

(Y/N): Um W-weiss can I have my book back.

She looked angry at me.

Weiss: PERVERT!!!

*SLAP*

She walked away and I had a hand print on my left cheek. I sighed and met up with Sakura, Emerald, and Hinata again.

Emerald: what happened to--

(Y/N): don't ask. Please

She shrugged and we walked into the Auditorium. Then we watched as Ozpin gave his speech. Once his speech was over I had so many questions. He instructed us that we would be sleeping in the ballroom tonight.

TIMESKIP NIGHT RUBY POV

I was writing a ketter back to my friends at Signal. But then Yang crashed down next to me.

Yang: its like a big slumber party!

Ruby: I don't think dad you approve of any of the guys though *especially (Y/N)*

Yang: I do~~

She eyed all the guys until Jaune walked by and waved at her. Then she lost interest. I continued writting until I looked to my left and almost had a nosebleed. I saw (Y/N) without his shirt and he had a eight pack. I tried to look away, but I couldn't. Then Yang went next to me and saw (Y/N).

Yang: is that (Y/N)!.... Not gonna lie he looks kinda hot now.

Then I smacked the back of her head

Yang: what was that for?!

Ruby: what makes you think that he'll forgive you. I mean I know he looks cool, and cute, and handsome, and strong, and.......

Yang: looks like someone has a crush~~

Ruby: No I don't!!

Yang: whatever you saw Rubes.

I threw my pillow at her and finished my letter. Then I put it away and laid down.

Ruby: *Do I really have a crush on (Y/N)*

NEXT DAY (Y/N) POV

I woke up to a beautiful sight. Emerald and Sakura were on my arms asleep and Hinata was on my chest sleeping. I wanted to stay like this, but I couldn't. I made a shadow clone that took my place and I went to the locker room. I got dressed a put on my dads cloak and my headband

Then I walked out of the locker room and walked to the cliff. When I got there I saw no one. I sat at the edge of the cliff and read the book that Kakashi got me before I left for beacon. As I was reading I heard footsteps and when I turned around I saw Glynda Goodwitch. She was surprised to see me at the cliff. She walked over and stood a few feet away from me and went to her tablet. I swear I heard her take a picture. Soon enough more students came and I got off the cliff. I walked onto a launch pad like everyone else. Ozpin came and gave us a small speech and told us that the first person we make eye contact with will be our partner. Then one by one we were launched. I landed perfectly and was happy about it. But I took one step and someone crashed onto me. It felt as if I had two soft pillows on my face. I was hoping it was Hinata and not an ass. They were lifted off my face and it was Hinata. She had a huge blush on her face. I didn't care I liked it. She got off of me and stood up. Then we walked to where Ozpin said was the Relics were. We found Sakura and Emerald along the way and made it to the Relics. We saw no one else. We grabbed out and went back to cliff. As we were on our way to the cliff we heard gunfire. We ran to it to see if we could help, but when we got there we saw Ruby, Yang and some other people take down a Deathstalker and a Nevermore. I cheered the they all looked at us. I was about to saw something until I heard stamped and trees falling. Me, Hinata, Sakura, and Emerald looked behind us only to see a Manticore Grimm burst through the forest.

It looked straight at me and roared. I used shadow clones to throw Sakura, Hinata, and Emerald out of the way. It slashed at me and launched me into the destroyed castle that My sister was fighting. It ran it me and tried to slash at me again, but i got out my Kunai knife and used Lighting blade to block its slashes. Then it tried to smash me with its tail. I dodged it and jumped in the air and Used Rasengan Shuriken and threw it at the Manticore, but it had no affect. Then it jumped in the air and smashed me to the ground with its tail. It implanted me in the ground. My eyes widened when I saw it come down on my and smash me even further into the ground.

NO ONES POV

After the Manitcore smashed (Y/N) into the ground it looked towards where the rest of the kids ran and roared and ran after them. Ruby and everyone else made it back to the cliff and gave there relics to him. But then they heard thrashing and saw the Manticore burst through thee forest. It made it to the bottom of the cliff and started to run up thee cliff. Bu then they saw a Giant cloud appear out of nowhere and they saw a giant golden Nine Tailed Fox run out of it.

The Manticore saw it and jumped off the cliff and charged the Fox. The Manticore and Fox jumped at each other and went into a full on fight. The fox slashed at the Manticore and launched it to the cliff it snamsed into the cliff and roared. It charged the Fox and tried to slam it down with its club, but missed. Then the Fox opened it mouth and charged up a Chakra blast. After it was charged the Fox launched the Chakra ball at the Manticore, but it dodged and charged thee fox. the Fox tried to slash at the Manticore again, but the manticore dodged and grabbed the Fox by its throat with its jaws and slammed it to the ground. Then it changed its Tail to a Mace and slammed the Fox into he ground. It roared again, but then the Fox jumped up from the ground and made two more of itself and they charged the Manticore. the Manticore roared again and slashed at the Foxes. It cut through the two and the disappeared, but the original was missing. I looked in the sky and roared. When The kids and Ozpin look they saw (Y/N), but he was gold and on fire.

They watched as (Y/N) made thousands of Shadow clones. But they all used Rasengan. the Manticore roared at them again. (Y/N) and his clones rushed down on the Manticore.

(Y/N)/Clones: MASSIVE RASENGAN BARRAGE!!

(Y/N) and his clones came down on the Manticore and it roared in Pain. After all the Rasengans came down on the Manticore it caused a giant explosion.

IN SALEMS REALM

Salem stood angry as her Manticore failed to kill (Y/N). She let out a roar that could be heard all the way from Beacon.

BACK AT BEACON

Ozpin heard Salems roar and smiled at her demise. The smoke cleared and (Y/N) came walking out of it still in Bijuu Mode. He walked up to Ozpin and gave him his Relic, but it was in pieces. (Y/N) stopped using Bijuu mode and went back to normal. Then they went back to the auditorium. When they entered all the other students that were already attending Beacon cheered for (Y/N) for taking down a Manticore. Everyone was assigned teams and as for (Y/N). His team was called TEAM HUSE(Hustle) and Hinata was the Leader.

TO BE CONTINUED

So yes Salem is trying to kill (Y/N) because he is the only thing along with Sasuke and Ruby that can stop her from destroying Remnant. Also don't forget to check out my other story BEAST OR HERO anyways Chow (^_^)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.1M 46.5K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
687K 42.2K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
626K 14.1K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
146K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...