You and I, collide.

By UncleEmily69

My life was not perfect. Let's say I'm in the middle of fun and boring. I got friends a few but real ones. A... More

The Bet
The New Girl
Crop Chop
We're not Lovers we're just Strangers
Friendship and Stuff
Caminah
Point Taken
Apology Accepted
Mean Girls
Issues
Old Friends
Old Friends Part 2
FLASHBACK
FLASHBACK 2
In My Feelings
It's about time!
Kiss and Make up
Three-Month Rule
I Said it Out Loud!
That Awkward Moment
Presley
Memories bring back memories
Fighting Demons
Trust Issues

Lunch Ladies

3.5K 93 37
By UncleEmily69

LAUREN

11:45 am. It's almost lunchtime. Almost but not yet. Usually I'm out of the class at this hour but this four ladies are taking their sweet answering the activity which their classmates finish within twenty minutes. Jesus what is taking them so long?

"Ahem. Guys... You done? It's almost lunchtime." I said impatiently.

"Actually I'm all done miss Jauregui I'm just waiting for them to finish." Presley said raising her pencil in the air.

"Five more minutes miss Jauregui." I heard one of the girls at the back said.

"Fine! Five more minutes and finish or not you have to pass your papers."

"Okay miss!" The three girls hollered simultaneously. They do that a lot I noticed. I sighed and walked to my table when Presley approached me.

"Uhm..miss Jauregui?"

Ugh. What is it this time! I wanted to say but I decided not to of course. I didn't want to be a snappy teacher.

"Yes?"

"Uhm... Can I ask about miss Cabello?"

"Why would you ask me about miss Cabello?" I frowned at her.

"Nothing. It's just that she's a great music teacher. And I just want to know if you think so too?" Presley said looking down at her shoes. She seems almost nervous?

"Does it matter what I think of her?" I asked her

"Yes. Because it doesn't seem like it but I value your opinion miss Jauregui I mean let's be honest here English is the only subject I take seriously... oh and now maybe music too." She beamed at me. Well I'm not gonna lie Presley is not just a pretty face she writes excellent essays. I heard she suck at Math or she just doesn't like Jemima?

"Well yeah... She's a talented woman and I cannot think of anybody who can teach music better than her." I managed to say wow apparently I think highly of Camila Cabello now. This past few weeks we got along well while I was training her and I can say she was great listener and fast learner about teaching ethics. She now knows what are those and of course I emphasised the student-teacher relationship because she kept making jokes about dating one she even suggested that I have to date her instead so that she wouldn't have to date a hot student.

"Well thanks, miss Jauregui. I just really need to hear that." I heard Presley say.

I looked at the other girls and I bet they were listening to our conversation.

"Okay girls I think that's enough pass your papers now."

Three girls stood and pass their papers. Well that was fast. No complaints.

I was piling the papers on my table when Presley stop at the door.

"Miss Jauregui? Can say hi to miss Cabello for me?"

"but didn't you just see her in her class?"

"Uhmm.. yeah it's just that.. I didn't say hi to her in her class?" She said like it was the obvious reason why she would want to say hi.

"Okay, I'll say hi for you. Now go." I said a little annoyed. Why can't she say hi herself and why is she so interested in Camila? And why do I care? I don't care.

......

"Lauren! Lauren! Lauren Jauregui! Stop in the name of Jesus!" I didn't have to look back to know that was Ally yelling in the hallways. I stopped in my tracks and wait for her to catch up to me.

"Wow... now I don't deserve your attention anymore? You didn't even look back! Is having your own office getting in your head, miss Jauregui?" said Ally panting a bit for fast walking to me.

"First of all, I heard you the first time you yelled my name in the hallways, second of all, I think the whole school heard you when you yelled my name, third of all of all, I think my mom heard you from the heaven when you yelled my name, last of all—-

"You better stop right there Lo or I'll throw those papers you're holding, and I know those are alphabetically arranged already."

Ally knows how much it makes me crazy when my test papers are not arranged alphabetically but also hate arranging them does that makes sense? So if I have to arrange them again. I will be pissed!

"You wouldn't dare!" I said my eyes wide looking down at her.

"Try me." Ally answered back looking up her arms folded in front of her trying to look intimidating.

I snort.

"Really? Well I wanna see you try."

By that note I raised my hand that holding the papers up high.

Ally gasped. So dramatic you see.

"I'm wearing 5-inch heels!"

"And I'm wearing 3 inches that means I will still be inches taller than you!" I smirked.

Ally jumped trying to reach for my hand.

Jumped.

I raised it higher.

This scene went about 2 minutes if anyone could see us now they'll think we were just students goofing around.

"Ughh! I'll wear 6 inches next time!" Ally grunts.

"And I'll wear 7!" I said.

"Mine's 8 and a half."

That wasn't Ally and that wasn't me. We are sure of it because we are bantering face to face.

Ally and I turned our heads.

There she is. Camila Cabello looking smug as ever. For what? Having an 8 and half inches heels?

"It doesn't look like it, Camila." I heard Ally said.

"Well, of course you couldn't tell because of my suit pants." Camila countered.

"So what? You're pant suit is hiding the other 5 inches and a half?" Said Ally again.

"Are you saying that I'm only 3 inches?" Camila asked obviously riled up.

Like seriously? Over heels?

"Yes! Obviously you are! You don't look—

"Bigger? Of course! I'm not clearly turn on right now that you're questioning my size! But let me tell you I'm much bigger than you guys are having!"

Okay.... Camila was a lil bit out of context I see. I should probably tell her that but this is fun. So I let Ally do it.

"Taller. I meant to say taller, Camila not bigger. Why the hell you have to be turn on to see what size of heels your wearing?  When I can see clearly you are wearing 3 inches right now?" Asked Ally confused by Camila's outburst.

I rolled my eyes. Come on, Ally!

Ally gasped. Oh there she is!

Camila's eyes bulged out.

I laughed out loud.

...

"Let's just forget what happened back there." Camila said looking away from us. Ally and I decided to eat lunch outside the campus because she's sick of the food canteen.

As for Camila... well she tagged along in short, Ally dragged her with us.

"I couldn't believe you thought we are talking about dick sizes!" Ally laughed for the umpteenth times.

"Can you blame me? I only heard the inches stuff! So I made an assumption!" Camila whispered yelled at Ally clearly embarrassed by her assumption.

I laughed for the umpteenth times doubled over by Ally beside me who is still laughing.

"Don't make assumptions then." I said after my fits of laughter.

She was about to open her mouth but stopped because the waitress serves our food. Camila was staring at the waitress's ass as the waitress walks aways.

"Control yourself, Mila or your 8 and half inches will show." Ally said also noticing Camila's ass staring.

Ally look over to me. Again. We laughed.

Camila just rolled her eyes.

"Are you ever gonna let this go?" Camila said then stuff her mouth with fries. "...and Mila?"

"What you don't like it? Camila is too long like 8 and a half inches long, so I'll call you Mila now." Ally said smugly too proud of her joke.

"Oh my god, Ally!" Camila sighs and facepalms.

"Give her a break, Als." I said while popping a chicken nugget in my mouth. "After all she's going to pay for our lunch." I continued and look at Camila.

"What? I'm not paying for anything not after you made fun of me."

"You will. The new one always has to pay." Ally comments.

Camila snorted.

"New one? What is this a sorority?"

"Just pay for the goddamn lunch, Camila." I told her.

"Fine! I'll pay." She conceded.

Well, that was easy. It feels like she was just paying it because I told her so not because she wants to be in our "sorority"

"See? That wasn't so hard was it? Next time it will a lot easier for you to pay." Said Ally.

"What? Next time?"

"You have to pay for our lunch for the next 2 months. Stage one to be part of the group."

I explained while Ally is nodding beside me and Camila was frowning.

"Stage 2 is you have to be our errand girl for two months also." Ally continued

"You guys are ridiculous." Camila laughed at us like we are telling jokes and stop when she saw no hints of amusement from Ally and I.

"Wait. You're serious?" Camila asked.

"As. Fuck." Ally answered and I just smirked.

"Who do you think you are? Taylor Swift's squad?"

Camila said and look at us like we have grown two heads.

"You did not just compare us to Taylor Swift's squad. Take that back." Ally said trying to make her voice sound deep and intimidating which results to sounding like a cute chipmunk voice.

"I think Camila just did, Als." I said putting on a serious face and folded my arms in front of me.

"We ain't no snake so don't compare our squad to Swift's." Ally said like hating on Taylor Swift was her religion.

"Okay... I see you guys are not a fan." Camila rolled her eyes at us.

"Damn right we are not... fan of her but loved her music." Ally shrugs as she say this.

"Nuh. I've never been a fan of her music either." I said chewing another nugget.

"Okay no Taylor—

"Nuh-ah you can't say her name either." Ally said stopping Camila.

This is getting a bit ridiculous I'll admit but it's kinda fun seeing Camila annoyed.

"You guys are unbelievable." Said Camila leaning back to her chair.

"Thanks!" Ally chimed in again and I just raised my eyebrow while smirking at Camila like saying this is the people you have to put up with for a year.

"No talk of She who must not be name but can listen to her music. Done." Camila finally agreed to our ridiculous request.

"Good. And lastly...." There's another one? I look at Ally but she gave me look that basically said fuck off and just trust her.

So I didn't say anything. Camila has to speak though of course.

"Of course there would be another one. What do I have to do now? Kill my grandmother?"

"That would be great.. but I don't think Ally wants that." I said then grinning at Camila while I chew on the straw of my drink.

She then give me the finger that only made my grin wider.

Then Ally spoke again.

"We want to meet up with Dinah Jane Hansen."

"What?" Camila and I said at the same time.

"We and you're girlfriend go way back, Camila. We just wanna hang and catch up." Ally said ignoring our confused faces.

"Girlfriend? I have a girlfriend?" Camilas asked more confuse than ever.

"I think Ally is referring to Dinah as your girlfriend." I jumped in to make things clearer for Camila but nothing she's still confused as hell.

"Dinah?" Camila said.

"Yes." Ally answered.

Camila stared at us for a beat like she's waiting to tell her that we are joking. She got nothing but our serious faces. Then she laughed. She even pounded her fist on the table while she's laughing.

"Oh.. my god. You...guys are fuck— ing hilarious!" Camila tried to get out between her fits of laughter.

"Why are you reacting this way? Isn't Dinah your girlfriend?" Ally asked frowning.

"Yeah. Isn't she?" I said.

"Oh fuck you guys are serious? Jesus the things that come out from your mouths sound ridiculous and it will always turn out that you're serious."

"Are you saying that Dinah is not your girlfriend?" Ally asked.

"No! She's my best friend almost like a sister I will never date that punk! How did you even end up with this assumption?"

"Ally stalked you on Instagram since you followed her." I didn't notice that I had put emphasis on followed that Camila comments on it.

"Awww. Jauregui, I already followed your ass on Instagram don't be jealous. Check your gram, boo."

"I don't care, Cabello." I rolled my eyes.

I'll check my account later though not that I'm going to check if she did follow me.

"Stop flirting in front of me, horndogs." Ally said then continued, "Let's talk about Dinah. So she's not your girlfriend?"

"No!"

"Then why is your IG account full of her face and you guys look flirty on all your pictures together?" I asked out of curiosity of course.

"Awww. You're cute when you're jealous, Laur. Don't worry I like you more." Camila winked at me and as a defence mechanism I rolled my eyes.

"Oh now I see." Ally said

"See what?" Camila asked turning her attention back to Ally.

"You're a natural flirt."

I faked coughed and whispered "True."

"I'm a what?"

"You're a natural flirt, Camila and it shows even in the pictures thats why anyone who have seen your photos with Dinah would think that you guys are a thing." Ally explained.

"Wow... you got all that from what? Staring at me?" said Camila leaning forward to the table.

"And also, you're cute and sexy... cutesy." Ally giggled.

"More like cutesy kinda goofy." I added then saw Camila staring at me again and gave me a small smile.

"Awww. We really are best friends now huh? Since you guys know me so well already?" Camila said wiping fake tears in her eyes.

"Don't push it, Camz."

"Camz?" Ally questioned like she didn't just make a nickname for Camila earlier. Like what's the big deal?

"Yeah, you call her Mila, I call her Camz."

Ally smirked at me.

"What?"

"Nothing. Camz is cute." Ally said still smirking at me. She's teasing me for the nickname I can feel it.

I turned to Camila to ignore Ally and she's already looking at me and was smiling like an idiot.

"What?" I asked annoyed

"I like Camz." She said and her smile turned to her widest grin.

"Whatever." I said stifling a smile I'm glad she like the nickname.

"Okay Laurmila enough of that let's talk about Dinah."

"Laurmila?" Of course Camila just had to ask.

"Lauren plus Camila. Duh."

"Oh, I know... it's just that it doesn't have a right ring to it." Camila commented.

"Because it's Camren, yo." I blurted out I cannot believe I came up with this. I'm completely embarrassed right now. But then Camila look at me and said, "yeah that's definitely better."

Camila likes it. I smiled at her she smiled back. I stared at her eyes she stared back. She bit her lower lip, I bit mine. She—

"Is that Ty?" I heard Ally spoke. Did she say Ty? I didn't know why but I panic.

"What?! Where?!" I asked no one in particular in a high pitch voice the look from side to side.

"I'm kidding, Lauren. Geez relax." Ally said amused.

"Ally!! That wasn't funny!"

"Well, I had to do something here to break the "Camren" spell."

"The what now?" Camila asked giggling

"You two would've made out if front of me if I didn't interrupt your staring contest!" Ally said as matter of fact.

I heard Camila's laughter and that annoys me a bit.

"No! I wouldn't do that!"

"You would've if I had not brought up your boyfriend." Ally shrugs looking at me like she knows something I do not. I hate Ally when she's like this putting me on the spot.

"Ally! I can't believe you right now."

"Laur, I thinks Ally is just messing with you. Look at her she's celebrating inside for getting in your nerves." No she's not. I know Ally when she says things she meant a lot of them. I know that shouldn't bother me because whatever she's thinking she's wrong.

I didn't say anything and I heard Camila spoke again.

"What's the big deal anyway if your boyfriend is here?"

"I didn't text him where I am." I said getting my phone in my bag and type something to Ty.

"So what?" Camila asked me again.

"So if Ty saw her here with us knowing that Lauren supposedly was in school Ty would be mad and they'll fight about it." Ally said rolling her eyes

"Ally!"

"What? It's true! He's always mad at nothing or random stuff and you put up with it and when it's your turn to be mad he'll tell you that you get mad at silly and stupid things, like going to a strip club is stupid!?"

I glared at Ally for her to shut up but she just raised her right eyebrow then glared back.

"That true, Laur?" I heard Camila say frowning. She looked concern, now she also thinks that I'm ina toxic relationship. Ugh.

"Nuh. Ally hates Ty that's why she's saying all that." I said then look at Ally meaningfully saying that she should stop.

"Yeah. Whatever, Lo." Ally muttered begrudgingly.

"Fine. I understand. Don't tell me I'm not part of your group yet." Camila commented and didn't ask more questions.

"If you ever be a part of our group you'd be stuck with us forever, no leaving. Okay?" Ally said to Camila and hold out her pinky to pinky swear.

Camila rolled her eyes at Ally's antics but still did the pinky swear.

"Deal. No leaving. I think I can do this forever." Camila said with conviction that made Ally smiled.

I don't think Camila will stay with us forever. Even Ally knew that we know she wants different things and eventually will leave us. When close friends drift apart they'll promise to keep in touch and nothing is going to change. But that is not just the truth. Space and distance can make a big gap in relationships it's inevitable. It's still different when you see and bond all the time.

But when Camila said she's going to stay? I want to believe her. Even just for now.

"Jauregui, aren't you gonna seal the deal?" Camila interrupts my thoughts and put her pinky in my face.

"I think we need to talk to Normani first, Ally." I ignored Camila's pinky.

"Oh! Common! Don't leave me hanging! And who's Normani? Is she hot?"

"See what we have to put up with when she joins our group?" Ally just grinned to what I said then continue eating her fries.

"I think Normani will like me." Camila said shrugging.

"You're not her type."

"I'm everybody's type." She winked at me then at Ally too then she giggled like a grade 7 student who just got noticed by her crush.

"I think Normani and Camila would get along, Lo. They're going to gay-vibe."

"Wait. Is she your gay best friend you were talking about?" Camila turn away from Ally to look at me.

"Yeah."

"NORMILA, rise!!" Camila yelled with excitement obviously looking forward to meeting Normani because she gay too.

"Uh-uh. I don't think Normila can happen, Mila." Ally said what a shocker I thought she was just here to agree on whatever Camila is saying.

"Why not?" Asked Camila surprise probably because she expected Ally to agree on her too.

"Because top on top? Bleh. Never works. Normani is a top and obviously you are too.... right? Or I misread you and you're actually a bottom?" Explained Ally. When did Ally become expert at gay stuff?

"What does it mean when you're a top or a bottom?" Camila asked seriously she look at Ally waiting for the answer.

Ally was silent for a second but then broke into fits of laughter.

"You almost got me there, Mila!"

Then Camila bust out laughing too. 

Oh. So, she knew what it meant. I almost believed her. I was genuinely confused. What was I thinking anyway? It's Camila of course she knew that!

"You should've seen your face, Laur!"

"Yeah! You looked like you were about to tell Camila what it meant!"

These two. Ugh.

"You know what? These lunch conversation is going nowhere so better end it." I suggested because god this lunch took forever and stood up.

"Wait! We're not done talking yet! We didn't even get to talk about, Dinah. You better sit yourself down, Lo." Ally demanded but insisted and look at mu watch.

"But Ally it's already 12:45 we have classes at 1pm! We can talk about Dinah next time."

"It's okay, Ally we got lots of time to talk about Dinah. It's Friday today it's your movie night right? Why don't I crash in and let's talk then?" Camila suggested also standing up.

"Ugh. You guys are no fun! But sure you can join us. Normani would be there." Ally said smirking at Camila.

"Yeah. Finally I'll get to meet this other top you bragging about." Camila winks at Ally then Ally of course being Ally giggled liking the flirting from Camila.

"Why don't you jus invite Dinah Jane to come here and visit you? I mean it has been like almost a month. I'm sure you guys want to catch up." I said while we are walking to the parking lot to my car. I drove because for some weird reason Camila doesn't drive anymore as she put it. And Ally of course is lazy.

"Uhm. She can't Dinah lives in New York and that's thousand miles from here in Miami. We talked and I'll visit her next weekend."

"Why is it okay for you to travel a thousand miles to visit her and she couldn't?" Ally asked confused as to why Camila is willing to travel for Dinah.

"Well, she can't visit me that easily even if she wanted to. I mean she can't just leave North at short notice just for me." Camila open the car door to the passenger side and Ally got in at the back.

"Why is that? And who's North? Boyfriend?" Ally asked from the back while Camila was fixing her seatbelt and so was I.

I start the car and drive my way out from the parking lot. I hit the brake so hard when I heard what Camila said that sent Ally flying between Camila and I.

"What!???" Ally and I said shocked at Camila's words.

"North is Dinah's son."

AN: What is up? I'm sorry for this shit update. Just a filler I'll try to post another chapter this weekend but for now I hope this will suffice 😊 Also I didn't proofread so sorry in advance if there's error.

Also, vote? Well only if you like this.

Okay just vote even you didn't. 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 8.3K 50
Lauren Jauregui, the new bad girl in town, your local bad girl. She has trouble written over her. I knew I should stay away from her, but she had oth...
75.2K 1K 50
So this is a Lauren/you, Camila/you, and camren/ you. Will contain warnings before the story for subjects that might be upsetting.There may contain s...
395K 7.3K 21
Lauren like Camila her math teacher since freshman year. What happens when Lauren find Camila heartbroken on the classroom floor *Completed (Lauren...
2.2M 41.5K 30
Camren FanFic. Lauren G!P.