Rocket Raccoon's Girl

By ReadinWriter

A MOVIE INSERT-- A story of Rocket, and Reader-chan. This story may have lemons, smut, and other stuff, I don... More

Intro
Kyln Time
Es-Ca-Pe
Escaping {Part 2}
Trip to Knowhere
Travels
Finally!!! We're Knowhere!!
What Happened?!
Now we're standing, happy?
For serious!?
The Last Battle
Anulax Batteries
Wait, WHAT!?
-Ditched for Dad-
Taken aboard
The rescue (pt. 1)
The Rescue -Pt. 2-

Go Directly To Jail

12.6K 227 34
By ReadinWriter

Quill, and I, have been together, for how long, well before I can remember. Literally. Quill had found this thing on Yondu's ship, before he left, and decided to feed it to me. Great, I know, but oh well, besides now I'm anthropomorphic, walk on two legs, and can talk!

Right now we're walking through a shopping center, trying to sell this rock we found, actually Quill found. He holds his hand back, signaling to me to stay back, and make sure there's no one after him.

I sit down on the fountain, looking around, trying to be casual. Until I hear an irregular noise of water. I turn, and see. A TREE!? I slowly, slink off to find Quill, I find him, and some green chick, fighting.

"What the hell, Quill?!" I yell as they hit the ground. A sphere coming my way.

"Y/n GRAB IT!!" I snatch it up in my mouth, and take off, weaving between people's feet on all fours. Just as I'm about to get free, a shock hits me from the side, sending me flying. I open my eyes, and see Quill picking up the orb, while the tree, and a raccoon, put Ms. Green in a burlap sac. I shake off my dizziness, and take off after Quill, I catch up, and scramble to his shoulder.

We stop as a blue light consumes us, Quill lets out a groan, as we're taken into custody, along with Greenie, fluffy, and Branch. 'Great.'

Sorry it's short, have to head to bed.
Good night, my readers. 😋😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 884 9
*Please read my Guardians of the Galaxy story before reading this book* After the dance-off to save the universe, you are now a Guardian of the Galax...
24.7K 820 43
"𝙉𝙚𝙮𝙯𝙞𝙧𝙖. 𝘼 𝙝𝙮𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙙 𝙇𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙖𝙩𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙈𝙤𝙡𝙯𝙪𝙧𝙖, 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙪𝙥𝙩, 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨...
68.9K 1.5K 18
This is a continuation of Guardians of the Galaxy ~Rocket Raccoon x Reader~. Please do read the first one or you might have confusion. Everything wa...
2K 71 15
Y/N Lewis never had a normal childhood, getting exposed to a cosmic experiment led by her parents that killed them once and for all except for her. B...