First devastation

By Yoghurtcookie

Eli Shane, the new Shane in Slugterra, son of the infamous Will Shane, the one to almost never make a mistake... More

Chapter two: Defeating the Shane.

Chapter one: A little bit too confident.

220 4 0
By Yoghurtcookie

Disclaimer: I do not own anything that has to do with Slugterra: all hail Nerd Corps Entertainment! The only thing I own is my weird brain and a jar of candies and cookies. Grab some if you like

Also, I don't own Heavy's pizza song at all, it belongs to The Living tombstone, Rubberfruit and 2007excalibur2007.

Here's the link to the awesomeness:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Libic29tjbs

Warning: This story is written by me, a weird person who tries to write fanfiction after abandoning fanfiction for over five years... I am hoping that my writing skills do not disappoint you, I am trying to find my spark again.

Updating stories: I am a busy person, but I have grown more capable of scheduling and planning my daily routines and other tasks. When I have found out how to put writing fanfiction into that schedule, I will probably update more frequently.

So, I hope you people will enjoy this and if not, I am truly sorry, but I am trying. However, I still wish you all the very best in life and may you all be happy and healthy! Huggies!

Chapter 1: A little bit too confident  

It was only seconds ago that some people had called the Shane gang in uttermost panic, shouting through the intercom with fear and desperation.

"It's Blakk's goons, they're literary everywhere! Everywhere! ....Aaagh! Help us Eli Shane, help us!"

In the background explosions and immense screaming could be heard, making it almost impossible for the Shane gang to even hear what was being said. Not that they didn't get the memo, quite on the contrary. Before the call had even ended Eli had already ran out to his mecha beast, ushering the others to do same. It did sound like an extreme emergency after all and Eli was quick, very quick.

"Come on guys, no time to lose!"

His slugs in his backpack were immediately at the ready, quickly awoken by the distress call from their owner and getting ready for the fight that would take place in probably mere minutes. Burpy, alerted too, jumped out of Eli's backpack and looked worriedly at his owner. Sure, the young Shane had always been quick to jump into battle if it meant saving people and Slugterra, but lately... he had been so much more eager to do so. As if the whole hero thing had kind of gotten to his head, making him a little bit too eager, too confident. And Burpy knew that he had every right to be concerned about his owner, for Eli was still young, still learning his abilities.

"You okay, Burpy, cause I think I'll really need you today?" Eli asked his favourite slug and gave it a hearty smile. Burpy nodded fiercely. He too was ready for some action.

"Okay then, let's do this!"

"Erm Eli, what about a plan first?" Trixie suggested as she and her mecha beast rode beside their leader and LK-E.

Now that was probably the thing which always caused the problems. Eli's lack of coming up with a plan before they went out their way to save Slugterra. Burpy eyed its owner and saw the wheels turning in his head.

"I'll think of a plan when we get there." He eventually stated, while picking up the pace.

"Seriously Eli, one day, this is going to end really badly." Trixie shouted behind him, before picking up the pace too.

"Yeah bro, this sounds like a big mission and what if we're outnumbered?" Kord sighed with a hint of fear in his voice.

"Well, fear not my fellow friends, for it is I, Pronto the magnificent, the most brave and cunning hero of all Slugterra. I will save you from those.... Ieeeehhh!" Before Pronto could finish his sentence, his mecha abruptly halted, making the molenoid fly off and land with his face in the dirt.

The Shane gang had abruptly halted on a hill, covered in trees, that looked out over the city, an almost completely ruined city...

"We're here." Trixie stated, camera at the ready.

"Where is everyone?" Eli asked troubled, seeing no people walking on the streets.

"I don't know, bro, but it gives me the creepy crawls." Kord shuddered visibly.

"Mhm, let's take a closer look. I mean there's no doubt that Blakk's goons have been here, looking at the state of the buildings..."

Trixie immediately placed her mecha in front of his.

"Wait Eli, what if it's a trap? You know Blakk, always trying to take us by surprise, I really think we shouldn't just go in without a plan."

The young Shane hung his head in defeat. He knew she was right, but then again, what could they do?

Suddenly Eli bolted up and steered his mecha in the other direction.

"Eli?!"

"I think he has gotten a plan, Trixie." The troll smiled, eager to hear the plan.

"Okay, spill out already."

"Yes, let the great Pronto know what hero duties he has to do."

Eli rolled his eyes at Pronto and opened his mouth:

"I will go in first and lure the men out, at my signal Trixie and Kord will come from the west side and attack them when they are out. Pronto you will deliver another sneak attack from the East side at the signal of Kord or Trixie. They will have no idea what hits them."

"That sounds like an actual plan, but what if you can't even get to the city? What if they know that we're trying to trick them?"

"Well... Perhaps I can give them a convincing performance. Something like: I was merely looking to buy some new clothes and am surprised at the current state of the city?" he said sheepishly and rubbed his hand through his hair.

"And how are you planning to make that look real?" Kord asked him, not buying it at all.

Eli then turned his mecha around and put on some sunglasses, grabbed a magazine he had bought yesterday but forgot to bring home and started to slowly descent, before halting abruptly.

"Burpy, tell the others that only you Joules, Banger, Spinner, Chiller, Rookie and Urchin can stay, the others are to go with the rest of the Shane gang." He whispered to Burpy. The slug nodded and gave out the order.

"Erm Eli, what are you doing...Most importantly what are your slugs doing?" Kord asked, not liking the development.

"Well, you guys asked for a plan and to make it work, I have got to appear unprepared... See you guys later." With that he hurried off.

"Wait Eli, that's not a plan, that's suicide!" the red haired girl yelled.

"Oh boy, I just hope this works." Kord sighed and shook his head.

The young Shane lowered his pace as he neared the city, but was still out of view for the people hiding in it. He had got to do this right. The infurnus slug by now spotted a pair of sunglasses too and played along. Eli opened the magazine and pretended to be interested in some of the things he saw in it, all the while slowly nearing the city.

Now in plain view he asked Burpy aloud: "Hey Burpy, remember that pizza song from Heavy?"

Burpy looked excited and nodded enthusiastically.

Immediately the young Shane started singing: "I am going to order pizza. Look at me, I'm on the phone. Right now, I've started calling and I am hungry to the bone..." Eli sang loudly, while Burpy head banged on the imaginary beat. By now they had entered the city and Eli really forgot about his surroundings as he went all the way with his act.

"So, while I wait I start to sing the song of my people. I've known it since I was a baby, let's sing the pizza song, so...!" The young Shane swung around his magazine in the air while singing every part of the song. 

"Yadadadada, yadadadada, yadadadadadadada oh pizza!" ...

...

Meanwhile at the edge of the town...

"What is he doing?!" Trixie couldn't believe her eyes.

"More like, what is that horrible song?!" Kord asked and twitched with his eyes.

"Luckily Eli can sing, but this song is the worst!" Trixie slammed her head against the back of her mecha, tired of Eli's disgusting taste in music.

"Wait, it's working can you see them, those are Blakk's goons. Eli's act is working flawlessly." Kord suddenly exclaimed, all hyped up again.

"Of course it works, he learned it from me, the great actor Pronto. The greatest of all the 99 caverns!" Pronto told them through mic.

"Good job Eli, it is working." Trixie told the boy, and completely ignored the molenoid. "Eli?"

"Yadadadada, yadadadada, yada-..."

"Guys, I think Eli's overdoing it... I can't even reach him anymore..."

Back at Eli.

The young Shane did enjoy singing the song, while frantically dancing around on his mecha, just a tad bit too much. Yet not enough to be completely oblivious of his surroundings. Of course he had noticed the goons of his nemeses gathering around him. And of course they were looking at him as if he was losing his marbles. He decided that there was only one thing left he had to do.

"Oi Burpy, maybe we should go and get some pizza after we shopped those new outfits, sounds good right?" Eli said, while pointing at a page of the magazine. Burpy, still playing along, nodded happily and made a small somersault on his shoulder.

"Great, well I think we're almost... Whoa, this is not good!" Eli pretended to only notice the enemy at that moment. His sunglasses slid off his face when he hastily tried to grab his blaster.

"Don't even think about it, Shane." Lock spewed venomously.

"Okay, okay..."

"Hands up in the air where we can see them, Shane." Lode now said and neared the young man. Eli slowly complied and sighed out in defeat, fake defeat mind you. As soon as the two brothers neared him, he began the second step: spreading confusion.

"So, there are a lot of you guys..." he began.

"Yes, we've taken this city and now you too, mhuahahaa!"

"Well, then you are probably going to be greatly rewarded by Dr. Blakk. Wow, I can totally see this: Lock the greatest slug slinger ever, captured Eli Shane. Now he is the right hand man of the evillest Dr. Blakk. Beware of him for he shall defeat you." Eli passionately spoke.

"Really? I mean yes! Yes, I, Lock, am the greatest slug slinger and I will be respected by you all for I captured Eli Shane!" the man shouted. Not soon after the other goons of Blakk growled low and annoyed at the man.

"Hey, what about me, Lock? I think I did more than you did!" Lode now said, clearly offended.

"Oh piss off, the only one who ever did a real thing was me, C.C." Seconds later everyone was gibbering with each other, falsely acclaiming their success of capturing the young Shane.

"Trixie, Kord; it's time." Eli whispered. With that the boy signaled to Rookie to get in his blaster. With a clear shot, Rookie velocimorphed and threw all his mines around.

"Now!" Eli yelled. While the mines exploded and made almost every bad guy fly away from the force, Trixie and Kord started attacking the ones who were still standing. Eli smiled as he loaded his next slug.

"You're up Bumper!" With a clear shot the slug knocked down several men.

It all seemed to be going great. The Shane gang had more powerful slugs, a better plan, and stronger slingers. Even if they were severely outnumbered it seemed that with the young Shane's plan nothing could go wrong.

And as you probably have caught my drift... that wasn't entirely the case...

T.b.c.

Let me know what you think about it. Suggestions are always welcome! I hope you are enjoying this and even if you did not, I still wish you all the very best at life. May all your dreams come true and may you always experience happiness and love from the world around you! 

Huggies!

Daphne, the crazy cookie lover

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

761K 20.6K 76
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
380K 33.3K 94
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
190K 8.6K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
674K 22K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...