Umbra Castle (BxB)

By Tonymug

The truth is this: every monster you have met or will ever meet was once a human being with a soul that was... More

Chapter 1
Note

Author

23 1 0
By Tonymug

Hi amicus (friend in latin) ok This is Not my first Story Here in wattpad, but for The fact that I always lose all inspiration after I start any story. But bare with me and I am So sorry if The my writing is Horrible I will do my best. And Thanks For My Friend That texted me remembering me with this Idea I had a long time ago of a story. So here goes Nothing plz If any sugestión leave a comment and be kind plz no hate. OH and Before I forget the photograph above of the Castle is Where the story is Inspired and Its Edinburgh Castle its in Scotland (quick note Im doing my research before I do any more publishing be patient but this story will be bomb hopefully and everyone like it)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 2.4K 44
မင်းကိုပိုင်ဆိုင်ခွင့်နဲ့ပတ်သပ်လာရင် ကံကြမ္မာကိုတောင်စိန်ခေါ်ပစ်မယ်ငယ်ငယ်
Bite Me By alicia

Paranormal

10.3M 412K 37
Werewolves and vampires don't mix, or that's what Kieran Callisto, a seventeen-year-old vampire, has believed all his life - until he falls for the A...
1.2M 49.6K 52
In a world where humans are considered as nothing but servants to the almighty Warlocks and fairfolk, little human Milo struggles to make ends meet w...
111K 3.2K 110
"What is this" he asks, his voice is calm, but his expressions is anything but that. There were multiple gasps in the room, when he suddenly flings...