Finding Home Through the Dark

By BriannaHowe2

Once a hero, Analissia Icea now spends her days as A school counselor/ Therapist. Joins the UA faculty. The r... More

Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Authors Note
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Authors note
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
authors note

Chapter Ten

71 3 0
By BriannaHowe2

        I sit up yawning " day two of no work, this is the life." The lump under my sheets groans " for you maybe, Ana." I pull the black sheets slowly away from my boyfriends head " Don't be like that Toshi, it's a great day cause Im waking up beside you." The blonde man rolls over onto his back and looks at me chuckling " you've been saying that for the past two weeks." I give him a pout " it's true though." Toshinori reaches up and runs his finger across my cheek " You are too precious when you pout, that's why I enjoy teasing you." I yank the sheet over him again and I hop out of bed and head out of my room and into the Kitchen " What time are you patrolling Toshi?" The tall blonde joins me in the kitchen a couple minutes later " later this afternoon." I nod as I begin to cook breakfast " would you like to meet my parents? My mother want's to visit Sophia and I and my father want's to see if I have been training her well. I haven't told them I'm dating anyone, I wanted to leave that up to you." The tall blonde sits down at the breakfast bar " you wan't me to meet your parents?" I smile " I'd like that, we don't even have to tell them your secret. Mom want's to visit for two months and so they would probably find out about you through a slip up from Sophia or I eventually." Toshinori lets out a deep chuckle " If I said no, you'd sneak around to see me behind your parents back? We arent teenagers Ana, I'm okay with meeting your parents." I grin as I stir the eggs in the pan infront of me " Just a warning, even though dad is retired and pushing seventy, he will hound you about our relationship." I place my hand on my cheek and sigh " I'm in my thirties and he still treats me like a young girl." The pro hero smiles " maybe when I'm out working and can't be around, this is mean for me to say, but maybe invite young Midoriya over for Sophia." I spin around to face him " you sir are an evil genius, If I have to suffer dad's questioning, Sophia can suffer too. It's only a matter of time until those two confess, maybe my dad can help push them together faster." I turn back to the food and turn off the stove and start to dish out breakfast. I hand Toshinori the plates and we settle ourselves back into my bedroom and begin to eat. Halfway through the meal my phone goes off with a text and I open the text and let out a laugh " Poor Shota, Soph is giving him a hard time waking up. She kicked him in the face." Toshi lets out a quiet laugh " I bet that earned her a very hard day of training." I nod " I'm happy you are here with me, It's quiet without Sophia." My loving blonde boyfriend wraps an arm around my shoulders " I'm glad to help out a lovely young woman." I lean against him and smile warmly " My hero."

                                          I look up at the Hosu hospital and send Toshinori a text ~ Arrived at the hospital, going in to check on the  boys, I'll text you when I'm done. Love you lots... P.s you and Shota might be down 3 kids for the rest of the year after I have my speech.~   I walk into the Hospital and walk over to the front desk " There are three UA students here, I'm one of the schools counselors." An older man in a hero outfit walks over " Are you Miss. Icea?" I nod " yes sir." He motions for me to follow him " I'll take you to the boys room, I'm Gran Torino." As we walk I smile " so you are Toshinoris old mentor, It's a pleasure to meet you sir." The hero looks up at me " So he talks about me, well he has told me about you also. Never would have thought that boy would find someone." I smile " He's a great guy and a perfect gentleman. I think I fell for him the first time I met him, he was the only one to stop and help me. Sure, helping me with a box of western utensils is usually nothing but he helped me and made conversation." Gran Torino chuckles " That boy has a heart of gold, always helping someone." I nod " thats what makes him my hero, the way he goes above and beyond to help, even with the smallest tasks." We get into the elevator " so how bad was it? I know something involving Stain wasn't pretty." The older man nods " Cuts, bruises, Midoriya got a stress fracture. The tall boy with glasses, Iida, he was stabbed in both of his arms." I let out a sigh " those children, I know they will be great heroes, but they are too Gung Ho." The elevator stops and Gran Torino tells me the boys room number " I'll be by shortly, I have to make a phone call." I smile " probably best you keep away anyway, I'm going to give the boys a very firm talking to." I walk down the hall and look at the door numbers and stop when I get to the right one. I knock quietly and enter : afternoon boys." Midoriya and Iida pale and Todoroki gives a small wave " good afternoon Icea- sensei." I close the door and give them all a cold look " you three are very lucky the police chief let you off easy. I was given information he sent the principal. You three are reckless going against the Hero Killer. Iida I was shocked when I heard about you, I know what happened to your brother was horrible, but the way you acted was irresponsible and dangerous not only to yourself but your two classmates who came to help." I then turn to Izuku " You disobeyed your internship teacher and raced off into the danger zone, that was very dangerous as well. I commend you for sending the text to your friends but you should have told a pro hero instead of running around looking for Iida." I then look at Todoroki " I know your father brought you onto the scene and you even told him the adress, but you should have had a pro hero with you as well. You three are students, and not only were your intructors unfairly punnished for your reckless actions, you three could have been killed. I want you all in my office the day you return to school, before classes start. I have word from Aizawa that I can issue you detention as I see fit." The three boys look down and nod " yes sensei." I lean against the door " I'm just glad you three are safe and not severly injured. I am both disappointed and proud. You illegally fought a villain, but you did save a life. Now I have to talk with your instructors, I don't ever want to find you three in a situation like this again." They all nod and I leave the room. Gran Torino is waiting " Nice speech." I run my hand through my hair " It's going to be a long year yet." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 395 12
"Huh?..." "Oh! Recovery Girl, he's starting to wake up!" "Ah! Who- what- where?!" "Calm down, you're safe." "My name is Midoriya, Izuku Midoriya. T...
79.2K 2.4K 32
Kyouka Jirou x reader (complete and under editing) This story takes place in 1A's (now 2A)'s second year at UA when (y/n) transfers into their class...
1.4M 33K 16
Y\N L\N has been abused by her parents and forced into harmful and intense training that completely drained her. Eventually, she grew quite used to t...
348 2 35
*Complete* A new year at U.A., the start of an unexpected great journey for soon-to-be students of 1-A. Joining them this year is a girl who's...