๐‘ต๐’๐’• ๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’€๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐‘ฒ๐’‚...

BแปŸi AVeryLazyWriter

๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’‚๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’” ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’†๐’… ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚... Xem Thรชm

๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข & ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‡๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘š
๐‘ช๐’‰ 1. ๐‘น๐’†๐’Ž๐’†๐’Ž๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’ ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐‘จ๐’“๐’†
๐‘ช๐’‰ 2. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘บ๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐‘ถ๐’‡ ๐‘บ๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜
๐‘ช๐’‰ 3. ๐‘บ๐’„๐’‚๐’“๐’š ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’„๐’†๐’” & ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’† ๐‘ท๐’๐’‚๐’„๐’†๐’”
๐‘ช๐’‰ 4. ๐‘น๐’–๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” & ๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’๐’Œ๐’†๐’ ๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’”
๐‘ช๐’‰ 5. ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’Ž๐’† ๐‘ป๐’ ๐‘น๐’†๐’‡๐’๐’†๐’„๐’•
๐”พ๐•ƒ๐”ธโ„‚๐”ผ๐•†โ„•
๐‘ช๐’‰ 7. ๐‘ซ๐’๐’'๐’• ๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’—๐’† ๐‘ผ๐’‘ ๐‘ถ๐’ ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜ ๐‘ญ๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…๐’”
๐‘ช๐’‰ 8. ๐‘บ๐’–๐’“๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’† ๐‘ฎ๐’–๐’†๐’”๐’•
๐‘ช๐’‰ 9. ๐‘ฐ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’† ๐‘จ ๐‘ฎ๐’š๐’Ž ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’…๐’ˆ๐’† ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’€๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐‘ญ๐’–๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†.
๐‘ช๐’‰ 10. ๐‘ต๐’Š๐’๐’‹๐’‚ ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’“
๐‘ช๐’‰ 11. ๐‘บ๐’‚๐’๐’–๐’•๐’†
๐•๐•š๐•”๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•’ & ๐”ธ๐•๐•–๐•ฉ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐•ฃ๐•’
๐‘ช๐’‰ 12. ๐‘บ๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’”๐’‰๐’š ๐‘ป๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ƒ๐’๐’†๐’” & ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜ ๐‘ด๐’†๐’ˆ๐’‚ ๐‘บ๐’–๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’†๐’”
๐‘ช๐’‰ 13. ๐‘ด๐’†๐’๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐‘จ๐’•๐’•๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ๐’†๐’…
๐‘ช๐’‰ 14. ๐‘ฌ๐’”๐’„๐’‚๐’‘๐’†๐’…
Ch 15. A New Bonding Experience
๐‘ช๐’‰ 16. ๐’€๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐‘ท๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐‘ต๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ณ๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’†๐’” ๐’€๐’๐’–
๐‘ช๐’‰ 17. ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ด๐’š ๐‘บ๐’๐’“๐’“๐’๐’˜๐’”
โญ READER OF THE WEEK! โญ
Ch 18. You're Not Alone
Ch 19. Cold as Ice, Hot as a Furnace.
Ch 20. The Beginning To An End
Ch 21. Queen Of Mean
22. Lose Me To Save You
Ch. 23 We Stick Together
New Updated Version!
Ch. 24 Can't Run Away

๐‘ช๐’‰ 6. ๐‘จ ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’๐’š ๐‘จ๐’…๐’—๐’†๐’๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†

2.1K 55 8
BแปŸi AVeryLazyWriter

I stopped by a Pokemon center not too long ago to pick something up. It might have caused a little delay in my trip, but it was worth the wait. I was so excited to accomplish this goal of mine and I couldn't wait to get to the snowy mountains.

I was standing in front of the snowy mountains and I shivered as a cold breeze passed by. I looked up the mountain, and it was really steep. I don't know if I could do this all by myself.

"Excuse me...Miss?" I hear and I turn and see a woman not to far away. She waved me over, and I cautiously walked towards her. Stranger Danger.

"Are you trying to get to the other side of this mountain?" The lady asked me and I nodded.

"Yes, but the mountain is really steep, which is my biggest concern at the moment." I sighed as I took another look at the tall mountain. The lady laughed and pulled me gently by my wrist. I followed her into this barn looking place and gasped as I saw all the gigantic pokemon.

"Who are these guys?" I asked and pulled out my pokedex.

"Mamoswine the twin tusk Pokémon, Its impressive tusks are made of ice. The population thinned when it turned warm after the ice age." The pokedex informed me.

"These are Mamoswine?...Wow." I said as I nervously walked towards one. I took a deep breath before I walked closer. If a pokemon senses that your nervous, then they become nervous as well.

I slowly reach my hand out towards Mamoswine. Mamoswine sniffs it probably catching my scent but it doesn't look alarmed. Once I place my hand on Mamoswine it smiles at me.

"You guys are so cool!" I squeal as I pet Mamoswine.

"These Mamoswine are here to help trainers across the mountains." The lady said and I gasped in shock. I look towards her with concern on my face.

"Isn't that dangerous?" I ask her and she shakes her head with a small smile.

"Not at all! These Mamoswine are packed with power. They lived during the ice age, so they're used to going around mountains like these." The lady said as she pointed at the mountains behind her.

"Your right." I said and looked at Mamoswone who was acting confident and it made me giggle.

"You can borrow Mamoswine to help you get over the mountain. Just be sure to return Mamoswine to the farm on the other side of the mountain." The lady said and I squealed.

"Wow! Thank you so much! You hear that Silver? We don't have to climb the mountain by ourselves!" I happily cheer and Silver was happy about it too as she cheered.

"Let me just get the gear for you, then you can be on your way." The lady said and I nodded. I took a step back to give her some room and once I stepped back I bumped into someone.

"Whoops sorry!" I said as I turned around slowly. I gasp at the familar face, and even blushed a little.

"Eleanor?" Ash said looking just as shocked as I am. I'm really not even shocked anymore, we're both heading the same way so obviously we are going to bump into each other a few times.

"Yeah! It's good to see all of you again!" I said as I noticed everyone behind Ash.

"It's only been like a week, but it feels like a long time." Clemont chuckled and I did too.

"Yeah it's crazy how many times we bump into each other." I say and everyone nodded.

"Are you trying to get over the mountain as well?" Ash asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, this kind lady is lending me one of her Mamoswine to get over the mountain." I said.

"Wow riding Mamoswine! That sounds like so much fun!" Bonnie cheered excitedly as she bounced on her feet.

"Do you want to head up the mountain together?" Ash asked and I looked at him. He then chuckled and scratched the back of his neck. It's weird, Ash doesn't seem the type of guy to get nervous.

"That's if...you want." Ash muttered and I giggled at how adorable he looked while he's nervous.

"Yeah, that would be cool. There's always safety in numbers." I said as I patted him on the back and walk back to the lady. My Mamoswine was ready and the lady was explaining to me how to ride the Mamoswine.

"So how many can travel one Mamoswine?" Clemont asked.

"The maximum is two." She said and I nodded then faced the others.

"Bonnie do you want to ride with me?" Clemont asked and she nodded happily.

"Sure big bro." She said. I looked at Ash who was already looking at me. I was going to ask him to ride with me but someone beat me too it.

"I guess that leaves you and me Ash." Serena said and Ash looked over at her and nodded. I look away because I didn't want to show how disappointed I was.

"I have snow gear you can rent as well." The lady said and I shook my head declining her offer.

"I came prepared for that, but thank you." I said as I walked to one of the bathrooms to change. I did my hair in a French braid to get it my hair out of my face for the day. (Like Elsa's hairdo)

(Outfit in the media)

I ran my hand throw my hair feeling a bit nervous. Traveling with Ash? Ugh what am I getting so nervous about? We are just going up the mountain together then we go our separate ways. No need to get excited about it, it's not like it's a date....

One thing for sure is, I can't wait to get up on that mountain.

I leave the bathroom after one last look at the mirror and look for the others. I hear noises outside and follow the noises. I see everyone and I smile when I see Silver hanging out with Bonnie's Dedenne and Ash's Pikachu.

"Sorry I took so long. Are we ready to go?" I say out loud, so that they knew that I'm here now. They all face me and Serena gasps.

"Oh my goodness! Your outfit is adorable!!" She squeals and I blush.

"Thanks! My mother made this for me. I knew I had to get over the snowy mountains so she helped me prepare." I explained and Serena nodded.

"You have a really cool mom." Serena said and I nodded.

"Thanks." I say and she nods with a hesitant smile. Everyone gets on their own Mamoswine and I step in front of mine.

"Thank you for helping me. I wouldn't be able to get up there all by myself." I said and Mamoswine nodded.

"Just relax and we can take this slow and steady. There is no need to rush." I say while gently rubbing Mamoswine.

I climb up on Mamoswine and smile at the view. Snow may be cold, but it's still beautiful.

"Alright then....March!" I cheer and Mamoswine gets moving. We get to the mountain part and I look back at the others.

"Let me test it out first to see if it's safe." I said and everyone nods.

"You can do this Mamoswine." I said and Mamoswine started going up the mountain. We stumbled a bit, but once we started to take it slow, we were all right. Mamoswine slipped a bit, but was able to get it's footing back.

"You alright up there?" I hear Clemont call out and I yell yes.

"Take your time, baby steps Mamoswine." I said as I gently rubbed Mamoswine who let out a hoof of confidence and marched quicker. I was about to protest but Mamoswine already made it up the steep snowy hill.

"Mamoswine you did it!!" I cheered and jumped down. I almost stumbled but I caught my footing. I looked down the hill and waved to the others.

"I'm going to throw some rope down, the hill is a little slippery. Mamoswine will help you get up here." I call out to everyone.

I grab some rope from my bag and toss it down. Clemont and Ash grab the rope and tie it to the first Mamoswine.

"Alright Mamoswine...are you ready?" I ask as I tie the other end of the rope to Mamoswine. I make sure the rope is secure and Mamoswine hoofs out and begins to pull up the other two Mamoswine.

"Glad that's over, but we still have a long way to go." I said as I climbed on top of Mamoswine. I let the others go ahead of me and I pull out a map from my bag. Silver jumped on my shoulder and we looked at the map together.

This secret cave has to be around here somewhere, we must be close to it now.

"What are you looking at?" I hear and I look to see Bonnie trying to look at my map. I close the map and hide it in my bag.

"It's a secret." I say and Bonnie gives me a weird look and turns away.

"Fen Fennekin!" Silver howls out. Silver seems to hearing something. She jumps off of my shoulder and onto the snowy ground. She runs off and I yell out for her.

"Silver come back!!!" I yell and jump down off of Mamoswine.

"Eleanor it's not safe to run out here in this weather!" Clemont shouts.

"I don't care! Silver could get lost, or worst she could get hurt!" I said and raised my voice a bit as the winds picked up. I ran in the direction Silver went. When I wasn't looking I fall down a hill. I gasped as I was rolling down in the bitter cold snow. Lucky I had a few layers of clothing or I would of been really cold. I feel a wet thing on my face and I open my eyes to see Silver above me.

"Silver!" I cheer happily and sit up. Silver howls out and points towards a cave with her head. I look in the direction of the cave and see a large creature guarding it.

"Is that...the cave?" I ask Silver who cheers happily.

"Eleanor! Are you okay?" I hear Bonnie ask. I turn and watch as everyone comes down the small hill with the Mamoswine. Ash jumps off of the Mamoswine amd comes straight towards me. I bite my lip as he checks my body for possible injuries. I just giggle and grab his chin in my hand gently. I make him look me in the eye and I smile once I see the concern in his eyes.

"I'm fine, snow can't really hurt me." I say and pose like a muscular man. Ash just rolls his eyes as he laughs at me.

"I'm just glad your okay." He says as he nudges me. He holds his hand out for me and I take it. He slowly helped me stand and I nodded at him as a thank you.

"Guys look out!" Clemont shouts and both Ash and I look at the large creature use Blizzard. I gasp as I'm suddenly hidden in Ash's arms from the harsh winds. I hide my face closer into Ash's chest, as the winds pick up more.

"Why is it attacking!?" Serena shouts since it's hard to hear over the loud winds. I pull back to get a good look at the pokemon. I look slightly into the cave and notice a Snover laying inside the cave. What's weird is that the Snover doesn't look too good.

"Maybe its sick." I mumble and I turn to Ash. He looks at me and nods and we both look at Snover again. Ash pulls out his pokedex and points it at the larger pokemon.

"Abomasnow the Frost Tree Pokémon, It lives a quiet life on mountains that are perpetually covered in snow. It hides itself by whipping up blizzards." The pokedex says.

"We have to get to Snover, it doesn't look so good." Clemont says from behind us and I nod in agreement.

"How can we, when Abomasnow doesn't trust us?" Serena says and I look at Ash. I look from him to the pokemon. I thought back on how I approached Mamoswine and think it's best to do the same thing.

I go to take a step forward but I feel Ash grab onto my wrist and pull me back. I give him a questioning look and he shakes his head.

"Its too dangerous, let me do it." He says and I feel hesitant to let him do it. I look into his eyes and he seems really determined to try. I sigh and nod. He let's go of my wrist, and I kind of miss his touch. He takes slow steps in front of me and I feel myself hold in a deep breath in fear.

"Pose in submission, show that you mean no harm." I whisper loudly towards Ash. He gives a thumbs up and slightly slouches down. Abomasnow watches with caution as Ash gets closer. I grow more nervous the closer he gets.

Ash tries to reason with Abomasnow who is still a little hesitant. Our pokemon and Mamoswine try to speak to Abomasnow and Abomasnow finally steps to the side. I cheer and run to Ash. We both head into the cave and look at Snover. I reach over and gently touch Snover's forehead.

"Snover is burning up, we need something to bring that fever down." I say and Ash nods.

"I can whip up a medicine to help. I'm going to need certain ingredients. The first ingredient I'm going to need is spring moss, which is hidden deep inside this cavern." Clemont says.

Ash stands up and walks over to Mamoswine. "I'll go pick it up."

"I'll go with you." Serena volunteers and climbs on the Mamoswine as well. I look away and avoid rolling my eyes. Glad I don't look that desperate.

"Then Bonnie and I will look for the other ingredient which is outside." Clemont says.

"I'll stay here and try to bring Snover's fever down." I say.

"Pika pi!" Ash's Pikachu says and jumps onto my shoulder.

"You can stay and help buddy." Ash says and I smile at pikachu. Everyone goes their separate ways and I look at the Silver and Pikachu.

"Okay guys let's bring in some snow, it could be like an ice pack. It be sure to bring down the fever." I say and the pokemon run outside. I go outside as well and make tiny little snowballs.

Silver helps make the snowballs and Pikachu helps me carry them inside the cave. I set the snowballs down next to Snover and take one and place it gentle on top of Snover's forehead. Pikachu hands me another and one by one the snowballs melt. The last snowball takes a bit more time to melt. I slowly take it off and feel around Snover's forehead. I cheer when I feel that the fever is going away.

"We did it guys!" I say and the pokemon cheer.

"We're back!" I hear and I see Ash and Serena coming back. They have the Moss in their hands and I nod.

"We're back too!" I hear Bonnie and I turn to see her and Clemont with the other ingredient. Clemont comes beside me and gets a good look at Snover.

"Oh you got the fever down a little, that's great!" Clemont says as he mixes the two ingredients.

"Yeah Silver, Pikachu, and I did." I said and the two pokemon nod.

"Ok this should do it." Clemont says as he feeds Snover the medicine.

"Thank goodness." Serena says.

"Clemont your a real handy man aren't you." I say nudging him playfully and he just nervously laughs and I notice him blush a little. I guess no one ever really complements him.

"Abomasnowww!" I hear and we turn to see a net on top of Abomasnow. The net begins to get taken away along with Abomasnow.

"We have to help it!" I shout and run after the net. I look and see three familiar idiots.

"Oh gosh, is this a regular thing with you guys?" I say to the others and they nod.

"Yeah, we see them...all the time." Serena says with an annoyed expression on her face.

"Give back Abomasnow now!" Ash yells over at team Rocket who laugh in a mocking way.

"Alright then. I'm going to need assistance. Eevee show them who's boss!" I shout as I throw her pokeball. Out comes my eevee from home. Yup that's the thing I picked up from the pokemon center. I made a call to home, and had my mom sent over my Eevee.

"Eevee?" Clemont says looking confused along with the others and I nod.

"Alright I'll distract team rocket, you guys sneak around and get Abomasnow free." I say.

"I'll help too." Ash says and Pikachu stands by Eevee.

"Gourgiest use shadow ball!" Jessie shouts.

"Eevee counter with iron tail!" I shout and Eevee takes off and runs for the shadow ball. She leaps into the air and slams her tail onto shadow ball which makes it vanish.

"Now let's see how you like it! Eevee use Shadow ball!"

"Inkay help out with psybeam!" James shouts.

"Pikachu cut in with electro ball!" Ash shouts.

Pikachu stops the psybeam from hitting Eevee and Eevee hits Gourgeist with shadow ball. It's super effective and Gourgeist stumbles back.

"Thanks for that." I say to Ash and he just smiles at me.

"Pikachu use iron tail!" Ash shouts.

"You too eevee!" I shout and Eevee runs for Gourgiest while pikachu runs at Inkay. Our pokemon hit their pokemon and Team's rocket pokemon fall to the ground. The others manage to get Abomasnow out of the net and we cheer.

"Alright guys, let's make them leave for good." I said.

"Eevee use shadow ball!" I shout.

"Pikachu use thunderbolt!" Ash shouts.

The two pokemon use their attacks and Abomasnow helps out with ice beam. All the attacks hit team rocket who get sent blasting off.

"Well that was quick." I snort as I watch them disappear. I hear something and I look towards the cave. Out comes a happy Snover who runs to Abomasnow. The two pokemon reunite and happy hug each other.

"I'm glad Snover is feeling better." Serena says.

"We should get going, the sun is going to set soon." Clemont says. I watch everyone walk back to the Mamoswine but I stay put. Bonnie noticing me not following and stops.

"What's wrong Eleanor?" Bonnie asks and I glance at the cave then at Bonnie.

"I think it be best, if we go our separate ways right here." I say and that catches everyone's attention.

"What? Why?..." Ash asks and he walks back over to me. Oh come on...not the soft eyes. I bite my lower lip nevously and avoid eye contact with Ash.

"Its just some things I have to take care of. It's too dangerous out here at night.I can't put you guys in danger, especially Bonnie." I say glancing at Bonnie then Ash.

"But I...-" Ash starts but Clemont walks over and rests a hand on Ash's shoulder and cuts him off.

"You do what you have to do. Just be careful." Clemont says and I look at him feeling grateful. I didn't want to have another fight with Ash, and Clemont helped prevent that.

"I will. I may be just some performer girl, but I'm tough too." I say as I lift my arms up and pose. We all laugh at that and it becomes silent again. I don't want things to end on an awkward note, so maybe talking to Ash might help.

I look at Clemont and he gives a short nod then smirks at me. I roll my eyes and try to stop the smile that is appearing on my face. He walks towards Bonnie and Serena and tries to help them on the Mamoswine.

I sigh and give Ash a half of a smile. "Just because we're going our separate ways now doesn't mean we won't see each other again. We always manage to find our way back to each other." I say in a joking matter and that gets Ash to smile.

"Your right, it's just when we're together....ugh I don't know." Ash says and scratches the back of his neck. He looks away from me and let's out a small laugh.

"It feels right. That's all I can really say." He says and I nod.

"I feel the exact same way." I say and take a hestiant step forward. Since I'm a little shorter than him I have to look up just to look into his amber colored eyes. I giggle as we just stare at each other.

"I'll see you soon Ash." I say and look back into his eyes. His smile grows and he nods. I just go with the moment and lay my head on his chest and wrap my arms around him. I let out a content sigh once he wraps his arms around me. In his arms, is where I feel like I belong.

Our friendship still needs to grow, it's not right to be thinking about him the way that I do. I need to learn to have patience. We had a rocky start, so it's best to take things slow.

"I'll see you soon Ellie." He says and I can't help but blush at the nickname. Oh what you do to me Ash, you will never understand.

We pull away from each other and I watch him walk back to the others.

"Wait!" I say and Ash looks back. I give one look at the Mamoswine I was riding and smile at it. "Can you please take Mamoswine? It be better if Mamoswine got back to the farm." I say and Ash nods.

I walk over to Mamoswine amd give it a long warming goodbye. I give everyone one last wave and they leave down the mountain. I look down at Eevee and Silver and sigh.

"Well I guess we better make this cave comfy." I say.

"You guys deserve some food." I say.

"You care to join us tonight?" I ask Abomasnow and Snover but they decline and begin making there way down a snowy pathway. Silver, Eevee and I find some firewood and hurry back to the cave. I let the rest of the pokemon out. I pile all the wood up and Silver lights the wood on fire. We all cheer at the sudden warmth and I begin on dinner.

Once the food is done we all eat. A snowstorm begins outside the cave and the strong winds are beginning to come inside the cave. We all shiver at the sudden cold and I turn towards the pokemon.

"Everyone get inside your pokeballs." I say and everyone protests.

"I want you guys warm, the only way that can happen is if you get inside." I say and return everyone. I shiver at the cold and sit down. I wrap my arms around myself to keep warm. I pull my blanket from my bag and wrap it around my self, the winds are so strong that I'm still cold. I jump as I hear a noise. I stand up and look around the cave. I then look at the opening of the cave and see a dark shadow. The shadow moved closer and I scream.

"Stay back!" I shout. I grab a piece of wood and place it in the fire to use as a torch. I wave it hoping to scare whatever it is away. Once the shadow gets near the fire I see what it is, or rather who it is.

"Ash??" I say in shock and he smiles.

"Yeah it's me." He says and I gasp. I take the blanket off of myself amd wrap it around him. He must of been traveling here while the blizzard was happening.

"Why are you here? Don't you know it's dangerous to travel in a blizzard!?" I yell at him as I get him comfortable near the fire.

He chuckles and shrugs."I had to make sure that you were okay." He said while shivering. I soften up and sigh.

"You could of gotten yourself killed." I mumble and he looks in my eyes. I look into his eyes and everything just stops. He nearly got himself killed, just to make sure that I was okay?

No one has ever gone out of their way like that for me before. I don't even know what to say right now. Me not saying anything is making it awkward though...

I decide to just rest my head on his shoulder and wrap my arm around his arm. He pulls back and I blush by the sudden rejection. I look up surprised as he pulls the blanket and wraps it around the both of us. I smile at the gesture as he moves back in and snuggles with me again. I shiver as a wind hits us and I glance at the cave opening. I get an idea and slowly stand up. I reach for a pokeball and throw it. Out comes harbor who looks at me.

"Harbor use ice beam towards the opening" I say and Harbor nods. Harbor uses ice beam and it covers up the opening of the cave. I sigh in relief as it feels a lot warmer now. I return harbor to his pokeball, and walk back to Ash. I snuggle under the blanket again and we just sit back against the cave wall.

"Tell me, why you became a performer." Ash mumbles and I sigh at the memory.

"I was bullied a lot in school and it shattered all of my confidence. I used to come home crying everyday. My mom was the only one out of everyone in the world that fully understood me, and had my back when everyone didn't." I said and stop as I feel tears well up in my eyes.

"It wasn't just one or two people, it was seventeen to twenty people. I never thought I could feel so much hatred towards me. It's not like I did anything wrong...I just went to school and did what I had to do." I scoff.

"This one girl, I'll never forget, I asked her the one burning question...why. Why are you doing this. Do you want to know what she said? She said it was fun. That I was a nobody and I deserved what I got. The girl who just minded her own business deserves to be verbally and physically bullied." I said but I didn't say it with anger, I said it with just pure sadness.

"I thought when I finished school, that I would be happy, but I was far from it. The days in school have scar me for life. Performing gave me confidence. Seeing everyone happy to watch me perform gave me happiness. It gave me purpose."

"I used to hate myself, if everyone hated me that much then there must of been a reason. I used to have all these negative thoughts about myself, everything they said I believed it."I said and then I let out a bitter laugh.

"The management team took that only happiness I had away, and that's why I'm so angry. The only thing that brought me joy in life was ruined. Now I can't fight fire with fire, but I can kill them with success. Winning gym badges gave me my confidence back and my enjoyment." I say finishing my story and Ash just looks at me with shock. I want him to say something but then I don't.

I feel so exposed, so raw. I just became so vurnebale in a snap of a second. Maybe I just really feel comfortable with him. I just feel like he won't judge me, because he's not like those people from my school.

I was brought out of my thoughts as I felt Ash grab my hand. I looked down at our joined hands then into his eyes.

"Your not ugly, your not stupid, your not weak, your not worthless. Your beautiful, smart, talented, and a very caring person. Just because those people didn't see that in you, doesn't mean you shouldn't see that in yourself." Ash mumbled and I shake my head. He was being too sweet and I was just speechless.

"I see a whole lot in you, that those people should have too. Your an amazing person Eleanor." Ash said and I blushed. I bursted into tears and buried my head into his shoulder.

I didn't deserve all the sweet things he said about me. I don't deserve Ash ketchum. I felt his arms around me and he just rubbed my back.

"Thank you." I mumbled after a few minutes of crying.

"No problem." Ash said. I yawned after another few minutes of just silence. I don't know how long we sat there, but we just both feel asleep.

- - The Next Morning - -

I yawned as I stretched out my sore limbs. I couldn't really move because I felt something holding me down. A nice comforting smell hits my nose and I look to see Ash still snuggled against me. All the memories from last night flash through my head and I smile. I hear someone come out of a pokeball and I notice it's Eevee.

I remember the reason we stood here and I nudge Ash awake. He groans and I nudge him again. He opens his eyes as he wakes up and looks at me.

"Morning." He says as he yawns. I stand up and reach my hand out for him to take.

"Come on, it's time." I say and he looks at me with questioning eyes.

"For what?" He asks a she takes my hand and stands up.

"Time for the reason we stood the night." I say as I let Silver out of her pokeball.

"Good morning Silver. Can you melt the ice for us please?" I ask her and she nods. She used ember and melts the ice wall that was blocking the exit.

Sunlight seeps into the cave and it hits a crystal rock that wasn't too far from us. I take Ash by his hand and pull him towards the crystal.

"What's this?" He asks and I tell him to wait. I look over at Eevee who walks over to the crystal. It shines beautifully as the sunlight hits it. It brightens up the cave and makes it shimmer. Eevee rests her paw on the crystal and she begins to glow.

Ash gasps from beside me and I nod. "We have been waiting a long time for this." I say and I walk over to the newly evolved Glaceon.

"Hello beautiful. How do you feel?" I ask Glaceon who cheers happily.

"Hi Glaceon." Ash says as he walks over and Glaceon greets him. Silver runs to Glaceon and they happily dance together. I giggle at the two and turn to Ash.

"We better get you back to the others." I say and he nods.

"Yeah, they're at the pokemon center that's just down the last hill. Pikachu must be worried too." Ash frowns and I pat his back.

"Well then we should hurry." I say and wink playfully. I run in front of Ash with Silver and Glaceon running beside me. I hear Ash scoff and he runs after us.

"Hey!" He shouts and I laugh loudly.

Author's Note:

Hey Guys!!!

Wow it's been SOOO long since my last update. I've been working on my stories on my other account, and I haven't really been on this one.

I made this chapter really long to make up for my absence. Its 5455 words long..

I hope you guys really enjoy this chapter!!!

Spiderman for PS4 Is out and I'm like IN LOVE

Peter Parker has always been my crush since I was very little....Spiderman will always be my favorite super hero.

Now that Tom Holland is playing spiderman it just makes it so much better 😍😍

I highly recommend you get the game if you have PS4

What's awesome is youtuber JackSepticEye is playing it too!!!

He's my favorite youtuber if you didn't know...or if you cared...

ANYWAYS!

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, Share, and Add this to your reading list!

Until Next Time!

A Very Lazy Writer

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

216K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
93.3K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
MODESTO 2.0 BแปŸi Hiroshi2002

Ngแบซu nhiรชn

60.1K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
15.9K 561 26
ุฑูˆุงูŠู‡ ุงู…ุงุฑุงุชูŠู‡ ุชุชูƒู„ู… ุนู† ู…ุซุงูŠู„ ูˆุญูŠุฏู‡ ุงู…ู‡ุง ูˆุงุจูˆู‡ุง ุงู„ูŠ ุนุงู†ุช ู…ู† ุงู„ู… ุงู„ุงู†ูุตุงู„ ุงู„ุงู… : ู†ูˆุฑู‡ ุงู„ุงุจ : ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ูƒุชุงุจู‡ : 19/3/2023 ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ุชู†ุฒูŠู„ : ..