Chocobros X Reader | A FFXV D...

By TheBeautiVal

One day you're just playing a good game of Final Fantasy XV, and suddenly you're zapped into the realm of EOS... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: What the f!@& !!!
Chapter 2: Who am I???

Author's Note Before We Start

554 7 4
By TheBeautiVal

Okay so first off, thanks for deciding to read my story. I noticed a shortage of fanfic about you, yourself, jumping in the Regalia and journeying alongside the boys, so I decided to make one myself.

Just a few notes about my writing before you start reading:
If any full lines are typed in italics, it means that you, the reader, or the main character if you will, is thinking to themselves. It's your own personal thoughts and you're not saying them out loud.
THIS or THIS is usually how I do my onomatopoeia/noises/sounds.
Also sometimes I use italics on a singular word for emphasis. (Ex. He was a very pretty man.)
          And if I make and typos or huge glaring mistakes, please feel free to roast me in the comments so I can fix it.

With all that being said, let's get into the story! Enjoy! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
135K 3.7K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
605K 21.8K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
919K 56.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...