My Protective Vampire ✓

By bjorghalla

{Book 2 in the Vampire series} Emma is now gone but is she really gone forever? The last thing Emma remember... More

{Chapter 1}
{Chapter 2}
{Chapter 3}
{Chapter 4}
{Chapter 5}
{Chapter 6}
{Chapter 7}
{Chapter 8}
{Chapter 9}
{Chapter 10}
{Chapter 11}
{Chapter 12}
{Chapter 13}
{Chapter 14}
{Chapter 15}
{Chapter 16}
{Chapter 17}
{Chapter 18}
{Chapter 19}
{Chapter 20}
{Chapter 21}
{Chapter 22}
{Chapter 23}
{Chapter 25}
{Chapter 26}
{Chapter 27}
{Chapter 28}
Note

{Chapter 24}

698 35 2
By bjorghalla

__________________
|My Protective Vampire|
________
|Chapter 24|

Well I do know who he but I don't remember how I know him, I don't even know how I know who he is. It is Adrian Stone, I remember his name and his face and his voice but I just can't put my finger on it. "Honestly not really" I say and he doesn't look surprised at all that I don't remember him at all. Well I know his name but I don't think he knows that. I give him a confused look, besides it doesn't really make sense to me why he would be here visiting me in the hospital if I don't know who he is and he knows of it. Why is he even here if he knows I don't remember him? There isn't really a reason for him to visit me here. "I figured, that stupid boyfriend of yours made sure you forgot all about me" he says, is he talking about Jason? Jason is not stupid. I'm not really understanding what he is talking about, which makes sense since most of my memories are kind of gone at the moment so of course I don't remember but I'm not really getting what Jason has to do with this.

I think I am giving an even more confused look than before since I'm not even sure what we are talking about or exactly who he is and why he is here. It would be so nice to have those memories so I can know all of those things and not be the one who is confused all the time since that is really exhausting sometimes. "We used to date and he forced me to break up with you in a horrible way, but to make a long story short he erased your memories of me and I am still in love with you from that time" He says and I look at him like he had grown a second head, is he crazy? I have only had one boyfriend in my life and that is Jason so why would he lie about it? But I do know him from somewhere and if we did date which I'm not saying we did but if we did then that would explain why I kind of remember him but also not. And if Jason did take my memories which I know he did not do since Jason would never do that then why do I remember a little bit about this man?

"Do you have anything to proof to me that what you are saying is the truth?" I ask him, since I have no memories at the moment I will need something else to proof to me is is telling the truth and Jason isn't here yet so he can't tell me that this man is tell me the truth or if he is not. A part of me wishes that he isn't telling the truth since I don't want Jason to have done this to me and taken some of my memories. I need to believe that he would never hurt me and I know that is the truth but when it comes to Jason I always seem to realize something new about Jason. "Unfortunately no, I only have my word which you will have to trust" he tells me. I'm not sure he is telling the truth because he doesn't even have proof and that can only mean he isn't telling me the truth at all. Why did I believe that Jason would do something like, I guess Adrian only wants me to break up with Jason by telling a lie.

He is telling a lie to me about this but I do know him from somewhere and I don't think Jason was involved with that. I mean this man could be almost anyone in my life but it had to be recently since those are the memories that I have lost. I remember when Jason did ask me to be his girlfriend and everything before that but not much after, only bits and pieces yet those parts make no sense to me at all and are really useless until I get my full memory back. "I'm not going to trust you when I know you are talking a lie about me and my boyfriend" I say and I admit that it feels amazing to call Jason my boyfriend and now I really need him here and get this man out since I can't other wise I would have made him go out. His face falls when I say this and he looks like he did not expect me to say that, so he expected me to believe him and trust what he says when I have no proof of his words.

He actually looks very angry at my words but serves him right. This man thinks he was my boyfriend but he is wrong. The only boyfriend I have ever had is Jason. I looks at the door terrified and then turns back to me. Why is he so scared of the door. "My love, I will come back for you" He says and runs to the window. He opens it and goes out it, and did I say we are on the fourth floor and that window is very little so how did he get out the window? And did he just call me his love? Gross I already have a boyfriend and he is the only one who can call me his love since I am his love and he is mine. I don't want this Adrian Stone coming back for me and call me his love ever again. He will only lie to me again and I don't really like people who lie to me or call my boyfriend stupid or call me his love when I'm not his love and all of those things were said by the same person so that means I don't like him.

The door slowly opens and Jason steps inside, when he looks at me he notices that I am not asleep like he touch I would be. Honestly I thought I would be to, I want to be asleep, I'm still tired. "I thought I told you to sleep for some time meanwhile I get food for us" He tells me and I notice the food tray he has in his hands, it is the typical hospital food tray which mean it is hospital food. It has been a long time since I have tasted hospital food but I remember last time I got it I did not like it or did I like it? It has been a long time and my memories are kind of all over the place which reminds me of asking Jason what day it is today. I don't really know what day it is or what time or just about anything. "You did and I did try but then this man came in and starting telling all those lies and before I knew it he got scared and went out by the window, not the best way out to be honest but I guess he looked terrified when he left" I tell Jason as he looks at me with anger.

Why is he angry at me? I didn't do anything. Jason puts the tray at the table and I see that he almost broke the handle of the try with his hands because he is squeezing it so hard and I think out of anger. I mean is h so angry? Honestly I didn't do anything wrong did I? "What man?" Jason asks through his anger and I see that he is so hungry his knuckles are white. Oh, he is just asking about Adrain and what he was doing in here. Jason puts his hands over me so I am up to his chest. This is the first time he has hugged me since I woke up and I don't feel this hug is the type of love hug, it is more protecting kind of hug but why would Jason want to protect me like this? I'm in the safest place in the world probably, this is a hospital. If I get hurt there are more then hundred doctors here that can take care of me so there is no need to worry about me now.

"He never told me his name but I do know it was Adrian Stone, I have no idea how but I know him from somewhere and by the way he talked about you I think you knew him to if he wasn't lying to me" I tell him and his eyes widen when I say the same, which makes me wonder if Jason did know this man. And if Jason did know him then perhaps I did know him, I already knew that. "And what did he says to you?" Jason asks and his anger is almost gone but not completely, maybe I should just keep talking to him so that he calms down and tells me what is going on but the more I talk the tighter his hug becomes. Truth to be told this wasn't really how I wanted out firs hug since I woke up to be but a hug is a hug. "Just some lies about me and you. He said I dated him, strange right? Then he said you took my memories of him but I know you would never do that to me" I tell him with a smile and Jason doesn't look as worried as he did before.

That is a good thing and can only mean I have calmed him down by talking. I guess I should do this every single time he gets angry at someone, he wasn't angry at me. I guess he was angry at Adrian for coming here and I think it is best not to tell Jason about what Adrain said in his last sentence to me. You know the 'his love' thing, I think that will just make Jason angry again and I just calmed him down. "Next time you see him or if he comes back I want you to scream for me and I will get here so fast he will not be able to hurt you" he says and his arms calm down and aren't squeezing me as hard but having his touch on my skin is the most amazing feeling in the world so not am I complaining about it. I nod my head and he sets me back on the bed. He turns to the table where the almost broken tray is and carefully picks it up making sure not to break anything that could break while doing so.

"Why would he want to hurt me? I mean he was here for some time and he didn't seem dangerous. Who is he exactly?" I ask and Jason looks surprised but he starts to blow on the soup to cool it down since it is very hot. I feel like I haven't food in a very long time but why do I feel that way? Just another question that can only be answered when I do get my memories which I have no idea when will be but I do hope soon. "He not have looked dangerous now but trust me he is. He has hurt you once before and I promised myself he would never hurt you again. You don't need to know who he is, only that he is very dangerous and will hurt you so stay away from him and scream out to me if you ever see him again" Jason says as he takes one spoonful of soup and puts it in my mouth. The soup is warm and very good. Jason is kind of feeding me like a baby but I do not care since it is only Jason and besides I am in a hospital.

After I ave swallowed the soup he gave me one spoon full at the time and drinking the water I look at Jason. "I promise to not go near that dangerous man and scream out for you when I see him" I tell him and he looks very relieved to hear those words I just told him. It feel so good to have my stomach full of some food since it felt kind of empty before, I didn't want to bother Jason of it before since he was so worried about me when I had a headache and I didn't even remember what had happened to me. So telling Jason only meant that he would get worried about me more than ever and that is that is the last thing I want, I'm already in the hospital and that is already worrying Jason so much and some day that worrying will get the best of him. But then again I know how he feels, or I think I do since I always worry about everything and overthink everything so much. "Good girl" Jason says to me like I am some sort of a female dog.

I'm not a dog but I'm not going to say anything about it because I know Jason will not say that to me again, and if he does he will be in big trouble. One part of me wants him to say it again and put him in trouble but then this other part of me is trying to silence the other one and only wants to hope that he will not do it again. "Where are my parents? And Maria?" I ask him, I'm very curious to know where Maria is now. She is the kind of person that would yell at the doctors for hours if she needs to only to see me or someone she loves who is in the hospital, I know this because she has already done it. Not for me but there was this boy she used to date and she yelled at that poor doctor until he let her see him, technically she couldn't because she wasn't family but that doctor gave in in the end and the security guards ended up in hospital bed themselves. Sometimes I wonder how six grown men got beaten by one girl, well that girl is Maria and when she has something on her mind she does it.

Sometimes the things she does aren't pretty but I know they are act of love, like yelling at the doctor for hours, beating up those guards only to see a boy which she is breaking up with in the hospital. She made up her mind on that and she did it, she wanted to break up with him that day and nothing and no one would stop her from doing so. This is just how Maria is and we can't stop that. "Your parents are in the cafeteria getting food and will come back with more food for you soon as for Maria she is with Victoria somewhere. There was an argument few days ago and now no one wants to be here except for me, but they will come around, they just have to get over that childish phrase and come here to be with you. Emma, you are the one who matters here" Jason tells me but I know that he is only saying that to make me feel better, the reason why Maria isn't here is because she doesn't want to visit me while I am in the hospital bed and can't go home.

That actually hurts so much, Maria doesn't want to visit me. She is my best friend in the whole world and she doesn't want to be here. But does she know I am awake? Because if she knew then perhaps she would get here and we can be together as best friends. What argument did they have that made her not to come be here with me? The Maria I know would never ever give in to an argument and be all right with it, she would fight back and kick whoever it is she is fighting and win the argument. She wouldn't let anything stop her from winning, that is not how she is. "Does she know I'm awake?" I ask him, I really want his answer to be 'yes she knows' but I also want it to be 'no she doesn't know' because if she doesn't know then when she does hear she will run in here and is ready for a hug, which I have to prepare for since her hugs sometimes make me not able to breath so I need to have a deep breath in my lungs when she does come.

"No she has not, I'm so sorry I did not do it sooner. I had to take care of you before I could do anything else. But I will get right on it if that is what you want" he says and I nod my head agreeing that he needs to call Maria right now and tell her that I am awake so she can get to the hospital and into this room which I have no idea number what is. He takes up his phone that is in his pants pocket and dials a number and walks over to the window. "Victoria? Where is Maria?" Jason asks. "Never mind I don't need to know the details about that" Jason says to Victoria. "Yes, now I can't get that image out of my mind. Anyway I need you and Maria to get here as soon as you can. And hurry, I have news about Emma" Jason tells Victoria. "I'll see you soon" Jason says before hanging up the phone and returning back to me. His phone call makes me smile so much and I really can't stop smiling at the moment but not am I complaining about it.

Maria is coming soon and there is nothing that could make me happier since my every own best friend is coming, my boyfriend is here and my parents are here but not in the room at the moment. Spoken like they knew I was talking about them the doors open and my mom and dad enter the room with a tray from the cafeteria. My dad places the tray on the table and hands me the dish, that has a sandwich and a glass of milk on. Then he kisses my forehead while I eat. "Now when you have finish eating you will get a dessert. Spoiler alert, it is pie" My mom says and that actually made me eat the sandwich faster. It has been like this ever since I was a little girl. My mom gave me food and then she says there is dessert, when I have finished eating and that means everything on the dish I get the dessert. But it isn't often that the dessert is unhealthy like pie, that is just for some occasions like now. The dessert is always vegetables or a very healthy juice. I have always liked the desserts my parents gave me and every dinner I use to beg to know what it is, usually no one tells me and I have to find out.

Waiting to get dessert was just unbearable for me when I was little, I was always so curious to know what was for dessert and for that reason I always finished my dinner to know what I got. My dad is talking to Jason about something that I can't hear and I am kind of curious of what they are saying and truth to be told I don't really care. I am to focused on the sandwich and my mom is telling me about some dress she is going to buy for me someday when I get out of the hospital. Listening to her talk about this dress is very boring but I do have a sandwich and a pie after that so it is all right besides it is not every day I can spend with my mom. Now I spend most of my time with Jason, or the time that I remember I have spend with Jason. I need to get my memories back so I know how I had spend most of my time before I went to the hospital.

I eat my pie and while I do so my mom has started talking about heels that would match with the dress and then she has to go on talking about a necklace and a bracelet that she thinks will match with the outfit. And nothing is perfect with the outfit unless the hairstyle is pretty and she says my hair has to be in a braid bun. With a outfit like that she says I will need to have a lipstick that matches the dress. And the eyeshadow is darker then the color of the dress and the eyeliner needs to be black. Of course there has to be a blush on my cheeks and something to highlight the cheekbones to make them look good, for some reason they need to look good. Never understood that reason or why people do that but I guess they just do that for some reason and that is ll right to me I just don't get it. I'm not sure what my mom is thinking with this outfit, is she planning something for me? If so then I will wear and dress whatever she wants, besides she is my mom. She knows best.

"What size is that young man?" My mom asks me pointing at Jason, she is talking in a whisper making sure that Jason doesn't hear but I know he wouldn't hear that anyway even if she talked in a normal voice since he is so busy having an interesting conversation about sports with my dad and about some guys that are the best at what sport. It is kind of nice to see my dad and Jason get along like this and I actually like that sight. I know they will be friends in the future, I mean I plan to marry Jason and then they will be connected through family. Well that does happen when Jason does ask me to marry him and stuff and I would say yes with the most happiest smile on my face and happy tears streaming down my face, the tears would not be able to hold themselves. Wait did I just talk about Jason asking me to marry him, I mean it will happen in the future but he recently just asked me to be his girlfriend and we are just getting used to that.

"I have no idea, never have I had to buy Jason clothes" I tell her and as soon as those words leave my mouth I realize that I haven't bought him any clothes, he has given me so many but I haven't gotten him any at all and I should buy him something he will like but then again he will like everything I give him. When I do get out of this hospital I will go to the store and buy him something nice that he will like not just because he likes everything I give him, but he will really like it.Suddenly the door is opened and Victoria comes inside the room. She opens her mouth to say something when she sees me but she never had the chance to do so. Because Maria opened the door so hard that it knocked Victoria to the floor but she is quick to stand up, but she is holding her head because there is where the door hit her the most. I think it hurt very much. Because the door is pushed hard open by Maria that is now standing by the door with the most shocking face I have ever seen in my life. "How the hell are you alive!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 52K 23
Werewolflove #6 3/27/19 Revenge #2 4/16/19 Cover Done By : https://www.wattpad.com/user/the_secret_box Dose amazing work! What is real lov...
1.5K 52 13
Book two of the Never Ending Series- After escaping from the quarters of Calvin's base, Davina is bent on gaining revenge not only for herself but no...
The Nexus By fallbomb

Science Fiction

236 34 38
How can she go back? How can Emma get herself back after the light has penetrated deep into her soul? It was a soul she never thought she had. Tha...
2.4K 123 16
Tribrid Series- Book 2 ********************************************* The Blood moon eclipses had bought more tragedy to Alexandrea's life than she co...