Thea & The Wolf

By EastEgg

✔ Completed ✔ OLD VERSION PLEASE CHECK OUT THE NEW UPDATED STORY: The Wolf Of Rot 🐺 A walk in woods could ch... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Character List & Info
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-two

66.1K 2.2K 361
By EastEgg

Thea

I blissfully follow my wolf through the woods as we make our way back to the Night Isles.

We didn't have sex, though I wanted to. Zev says when he takes me for the first time it will be in his home or our home as he calls it. Zev paces around me obsessively in his wolf form checking our surroundings.

Neither of us know why touching the crown brought back the memories it did but they were there now, playing on repeat in my head again and again. I mourn more of what I could have had then anything else. The rest is just details, I can't wrap my head around what it means to a fairy naybe with all my magic drained I'm simply human now so it means nothing. But the remains a small light in all this.

I have brother.

I don't know if Rhett will believe that we're related, let alone that we shared a womb, but I'm hopeful.

My mind is burning with questions, eager to push themselves into the world and be heard. How did he live past that night as an infant, what happened to our father, was Rhett raised by one of our parents, is our father out there somewhere? I could just collapse thibking of it all. Rhett may not know more then I do but we'll still have each other and that is surely a gift.

"Zev, will you turn back now? I have questions."

Wolfie huffs through his nose, annoyed to be sent away so I motion for him to lean down and place a kiss on his muzzle.

"I'm sorry to send you away."

He licks my face making me laugh before the snapping of bones brings Zev back to me. He breaths heavily throwing on some trousers and leaning down licking my cheek again.

"Eww, Zev!" I smack him away as he laughs.

"If my wolf can lick you so can I."

"No it's gross when you do it, with wolfie it's natural."

"Gross." He sounds astounded, "GROSS!"

He tackles me to the ground taking the brunt of the fall so I land on his chest. To quickly for me to follow, he flips us around so I'm caged underneath him.

"Calling your mate gross."

He growls lowly into my neck making my skin hyper aware of who is near. Slowly. He drags his tongue across my mark causing me to shiver in delight.

"Is it still gross little one."

I want to tell him yes just because I'm stubborn but I want him to continue more than I want to be right, so wisely I keep quiet. He keeps lapping at my neck with the occasional nip to keep me in a state of perpetual satisfaction.

"See my little wolf? Licking isn't so bad and there are others places I could lick you that would feel far better."

Now I do laugh pushing him away, "You're always so dirty, bad wolf." I scowl.

He looks down at me softly, the only time he ever looks soft is when he looks at me. Placing a small kiss on my nose he lifts us up, "I love you little wolf."

It feels good to hear someone say that.

He loves me.

And he shows it.

With me every touch and protective growl I'm reminded that I am his as much as he is mine. I take in his slate gray eyes and kiss the bottom of his chin.

"I love you too."

~~~~~

It takes us longer then it should to get to the Inraidan sea. This is the sea we crossed the first time to get to the Night Isle's. This time no one is waiting for us so Zev barter's with a fisherman for a small worn boat we can use to cross the 10 mile stretch of ocean that separates us from them.

"Thea."

It always startles me when he uses my full name, I'm not use to hearing it from his lips.

"How come you never talk about your life on earth."

My heart stills for a second. He's right I don't talk about my life on earth, it seems so insignificant compared here. Maybe that sounds cruel or crazy but earth offered me nothing.

"I... It wasn't a good life. It's better here, with you."

He touches my cheek, "I would still like to know little one. I want to know every bit that makes you who you are because I'm awed by anything that has to do with you."

How could I not tell him now? "What do you want to know."

I bring my knees up so I can rest my chin on them. I want to be in his arms and have him comfort me but he's rowing and it would be just my luck to capsize us because I want cuddles.

"Tell me about where you grew up, what do you miss, who do you miss."

I swallow my nerves, if he could share his past with me I could too.

"W-Well I mostly grew up in group homes, which is where groups of kids with no parents live under the care of someone. T-The other kids weren't very nice I was the youngest and always to quick to cry. I didn't like the games they would play. T-They were mean, they'd hurt me or scare me and Ms. Grace, she ran the group home, never believed me."

I sneak a peak at Zev and his eyes are already turning black, "What did they do that you didn't like."

I curl further into myself. I had long ago pushed the dark memories of growing up away. I know what the others would do to me was wrong.

"Tell me Thea, please."

He says please but there's a demand in his voice.

"I-It was mainly this one boy he lead the others and they followed. I think they were just happy his...attentions were directed at someone else. He came to the home when I was nine. Before he came I was a loner but I was happy at least in my own way after... it was bad. I don't why he didn't like me but he made sure I knew. He w-would play this game he called it hide and no seek," I scoff.

"He would, would lock me in these tiny dark spaces so small I couldn't turn around or move and he would leave me there for hours only letting me out after I passed out from fear or lack of air. And none of the adults would believe me he was handsome and charismatic even for a 14 year old. When I got older it got worse when I turned 13 his games went from cruel to perverted. If I was locked up he made sure he was with me he-he would touch me.. places I didn't want him to. He never went underneath my clothes but I remember just begging and praying for it to stop everytime and he would just laugh at me, at my tears. It only went on for a year. He aged out of the system and had to leave it was the happiest day of my life until I met you. I spent the rest of my time in that home until I too aged out and came here."

Zev is breathing heavy and his eyes have been black from the start of my story.

"I'll go there and kill him myself! How dare he touch you, ever!" I can barley make out his words because his wolf is so present.

"It was a long time ago Zev and now we're together I don't want him to effect our present."

"Then tell me something else about you, I don't want to think of you needing me when I wasn't there it hurts my wolf and I."

"Well... my favorite color is yellow, because it reminds me of flowers and the sun, happy things. I've always loved animals way more than people I worked at shelter for awhile actually and nature has always had a way of calming me."

I laughed remembering all the animals. Most were sweet and those that weren't were aggressive because people hurt them, something I could understand.

Isn't it a natural instinct  to want to protect yourself.

"That's probably the fae in you. I told you most of the Fairies had an affinity for something maybe yours was animals, it explains why you calm my wolf so easily." He wiggles his eyebrows at me, "That and your delectable little body."

My cheeks burn just a little, I may be getting use to his teasing. "My favorite color is red, like the hair on your head and the blush on your pretty cheeks, its beautiful."

I grow more red with each compliment so I must be stunning to him by now.

"Thea... are you sure there's nothing you'll miss on earth. I know it may not be where your from but it will always be your home in some way, where you grew up."

I pause trying to really think about his question. Since I came to Fearrow so much has happened I haven't even thought about missing earth. I'll miss New Orleans, the music and the feel of a city unlike any other. I'll miss the comfort of being somewhere familiar. I'll even miss the complex simplicity of nature on earth.

"I will miss it, parts of it, but as a whole I want to be here. On earth I was just bits and pieces of a person here I feel whole, or at least on my way there."

The steeping towers of the Night Isles peer over the darkening horizon awaiting our arrival as I wait Zev's response.

"You aren't missing anything in my eyes little wolf. We complete eachother."

~~~~~

Zev

The Kingdom is quiet no guards stand by the entrance or under the tunnel like last time. I guess once she got us to cooperate she didn't need the fanfare. I tuck my little one under my arm as a precaution keeping her close in case anything goes wrong again.

"Where is everybody?"

Her mouth is turned down pouting in a way that drives me nuts. Unconsciously, I play with the ends of her hair, she has a glorious head of hair.

"I don't know the Queen may have just decided to skip the dramatics this time there's always someone in the throne room though we'll go there."

"Okay." She beams up at me and starts bouncing on the balls of her feet, "I can't wait to see Rhett!"

I'm glad she's happy but can't deny a small possessive part of me is jealous she's happy to see anybody except for me. I'm fucked up. I place my hand on the top of her head to stop the jumping because all I can focus on are her bouncing breast.

"I'm sure he'll be just as happy to know you're okay after all this time."

"If he even knows I exist."

I wrap my arm around her waist, "Don't worry so much it'll be okay."

As we approach the throne room I can scent the distinct scent of blood. I smelt in when we walked in to but I assumed it was from the nearby dungeons. Cautiously I push Thea behind me. I hear her huff and try to step around me so I look down at her sharply and shake my head.

"But why-"

"Stay behind me Thea I'm not joking."

Because she's so sweet and naturally a little submissive she pouts but obeys me.

When we come to the throne room there's no guard to open the door so I slowly push it open. I immediately see blood pooling on the once white floors it's smeared on to the walls and windows

"Stay very close to me little one."

I feel her press into my back breathing heavy, there's no hiding the blood from her now. Our feet make wet, squishing sounds with each step the throne is also covered in blood but sitting on it is clearly a woman.

"Please come in, come in! Two most welcome guests."

Sitting on the bloodied throne is Mythic her clothes are doused in blood as is her face and she carries a maniacal look in her eyes.

"Where is the Queen, Mythic."

"The Queen? You're looking at her dear."

I start walking Thea and I back slowly before responding.

"Mythic where is the Nightshade Queen you are no Nightshade and definitely no Queen."

She cocks her head sharply to the side, her long dark hair drags across a puddle of blood.

"Bring her out sweetheart."

The doors behind the throne room open and a dark cloaked figure carries out a limp body.  I know this mans scent well and the bodies.

When he steps into the moonlight I see the dead mutilated body of the Nightshade Queen her head is barley attached to her body. Her once lilac hair is red with her lifes blood and carrying her with a small grin is Orion, King of the Naiad.

~~~~~

Okay so some brilliant reader pointed out to me Zev hasn't asked Thea a single question about herself! LMAOO I'm the worst 😂😂😂!!!!! 

Please Vote, comment and follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

940 203 29
A trip to Wolfsberg Manor is the last thing on Adrian's mind. After the visit, his life practically changed with more friends and deadly enemies. Wou...
20.4K 1K 28
Rated R. Must be 18+ to read. Prologue Mia Redblood was only 6 years old when she shifted for the first time. Her parents leave her with a pack of Ti...
933K 22.4K 24
Ella Lynn is a new student at Green Evercrest High she's short and shy. And awaits the day she can leave her uncle behind. Levi William has waited fo...
890 32 26
She refuses to accept her fate of being mated to an Alpha, she loves her mundane life and her very human boyfriend. But what happens when you go aga...