Only You [Ciel X Reader] [Fa...

By Fluffyhappycamper21

[I do not own the characters. You don't like this then don't waste your time reading it.] [Cover has been cha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 Finale
A/N Important!!

Chapter 8

97 2 0
By Fluffyhappycamper21

Undertakers p.o.v
Ciel left to go get dressed while we stayed with her. We all soon heard yelling. He walked in with his face a little red.

"You alright?" Grell asked.

"I'm fine." He said.

"Edmund?" I looked over at Eddy. He was playing with Y/ns hair.

"Come. Maybe you can keep me company." Ciel extended his hand to the young Lord. Edmund took it and followed.

"Wonder If he will say mum or dad first?" Grell joked.

"He's having to figure out which one is his dad." I giggled.

Ciel's p.o.v
Me and eddy walked downstairs and off to the front door.

"Watch him with your life." Delilah instructed me.

"I know. I know." I said.

"Eddy are you sure you want to go with him?" She asked Eddy. Eddy nodded.

"Can't stop you then. Have fun." She walked off.

We left, Sebastian having to come with us. We ditched him the first second we got which was in a clothe shop. But as we were munching on biscuits in a cafe. He found us.

Eddy tried to hide behind me.

"Master. Young Lord. Don't RUN OFF!!" He told us.

"Oh sit down and let us finish our snack." I instructed. He sat down. Eddy patted his head.

"Now then let's go." I said. Eddy jumped up and took my hand. We walked off.

"You think it's the earls son?"

"No. He's Madame y/ns."

"But I thought she was engaged to Trancy?"

"Come now time to get home to your mother." I said. I carried him back to the carriage. Him taking a nap on our way back.

"I'm going to tell her what you did." Sebastian said.

"Lizzy won't care." I smirked.

"Not. Lizzy." He smiled.

"Sebastian no!! Don't!!-"

"We'll see how I feel about it." He smirked opening the door. I carried eddy as we got out. Delilah opened.

"Earl Ciel escaped from my supervision with lord Edmund!" Sebastian ratted me out.

"Earl CIEL!" Delilah came after me while I ran with eddy still in my arms.

"What are you doing?" Y/n asked with Adrian. Eddy perked up. I put him down as he ran to his mum.

"Hello Eddy." She smiled.

"She's not supposed to be out of bed but she insisted." Grell smiled.

"Y/n you need to be resting." I told her.

Delilah and Sebastian walked away. Grell smiling at me then walking away as well.

"What did you boys do? That my maid is yelling at you?" She asked.

"Nothing." I said.

"Is that true?" She asked Eddy.

"You don't believe me?" I asked.

"Nope." She smiled. Eddy shook his head no.

"I told u to keep it a secret!" I scolded.

"Were did you go?" I caught her.

"We went about to run some errands is all." I told her.

"Lies." She said as I carried her back.

"There not lies." I smiled. I kicked the door open to her room.

"Eddy are they lies?" She asked as I put her in her bed. Eddy nodded.

"I was worried about Sebastian giving you details and yet your son is giving you details." I smiled.

"That's his job." She smiled.

"Are you gonna be good and rest?" I asked.

"Once you leave I'll get straight to work." She said.

"Then I'm not leaving." I said.

"Nooooo. I have to do-" She tried getting up.

"No. Y/n your going to get rest." I blocked her.

"I don't want to!" I got on top of her. The blush forming on both our faces.

"You will stay in here." I said.

"I don't want to!" She pouted.

"Too. Bad." I said. "You're. No. Fun." She said.

"Really?" I asked.

She nodded. I kissed her, she returned it. My body had moved on its own. I guess I'm starting realize I love her. Her hands traveled up my chest going to my neck. Maybe she's only doing it cause of Trancy but I don't know. Eddy kicked me so I parted from her.

"Fine kid. I'll leave your mom alone." I ruffled his hair.

"You leaving or staying?" She asked.

"I'll stay since I can't have you escaping for work." I smiled.

"Darn."She joked. I moved to the floor with eddy to play trains. Grell and Adrian coming in with medicine.

"Time for medsss!!!" Adrian chimed.

"Noooo. I'm fineee." Y/n said.

"No you're not now open wide!!" Grell said. She took her medicine.

"Have you seen Lady Elizabeth I can't find her still." Mey-Rin asked coming in.

"She's been with you all morning hasn't she?" I asked.

"Nope." Mey-rin said.

"She'll turn up." Adrian smiled.

~~Week~~
She's better as it seems. We all just get a little worried. Lizzy well. She's Lizzy.

"Pay attention to me!" She yelled.

"Lizzy I'm busy." I was doing my work outside with her trying to have fun.

"Earl Phantomhive." Delilah was looking for us.

"Yes?" I looked up.

"The madame went out for a few things and told us to kick y'all out." She said.

"Kick out?" Me and lizzy asked.

"Kick Out to go run errands as well." She informed.

"Oh Fine." I smiled. We left going to where she was supposed to meet us.

"Boo!" She popped out of nowhere. Eddy jumped up as a statement of boo.

"Not funny." I stated.

"Oh come on. Let loose." She smiled.

Alois p.o.v
"I'll pay you when he's dead!" I yelled at my people I hired for something.

"Sir-we-"

"Kill him before I kill you!" I yelled. They left.

"Sir calm down there a few blocks away." Claude said.

"I don't want to. What they did is unacceptable!" I said. Soon we heard screams.

"Highness." Claude sighed.

"She's coming right?" I asked.

"Them 4." He said.

"Let's Leave." I said. He led me off.

"Alois!" She yelled. How sweet. I turned. She slapped me.

"Darling how have you been?" I asked regaining my composure. Her face said all. She wanted to slap me again. Ciel giving me that look.

"Your an arse!" She said.

"Thank you. You're one too." I smiled. Lizzy was holding eddy who was crying.

"Ciel do make up your mind. It doesn't look right for you to be walking around with two women especially one with a high ranking and child." I smirked.

"Trancy-"

"Hmm? I'll see you later." I winked at y/n.

"Bastard Like hell you will!" She said.

Y/n's p.o.v
We left back to my estate. I'll kill alois. He knows how to get under my skin.

"What did he mean by choose?" Lizzy asked. I went into my study.

"Let me at least see if she's alright. Alois could've done something we didn't see." Ciel told her. He came in locking the door.

"You alright?" He asked. "Does it look like it?" I asked.

"I'm just asking since Alois is Alois and for him to arrange for someone to try and kill us is something out of the ordinary." He stated.

"I know its out the ordinary but I, argh he could've killed my son. Don't you realize that?" I asked.

"I see that but don't start stressing yourself we've got things to do tomorrow." He said.

"Alois might try something-" He didn't let me finish speaking.

His lips where on mine. It had felt like forever since i was sick the last time. My fingers moving about his hair. Alois made that comment but I do love Ciel. Ciel just is cant see that, he's still in a relation with Lizzy.

"Stop. Lizzy." I pushed him off.

"I'm sorry. I-"

"Yeah. You have a wife and I have a son I need to take care of." I left to find Eddy. Eddy was in his room playing with his toys.

"Come on Eddy." I smiled. He followed. We went to see Prince Soma.

"Hello nephew. How are you." Soma picked Eddy up and spun him.

"I don't know how you enjoy spending your time out here?" I said.

"It's quite fun since Ciel rarely comes to bother me with meetings. So I have the place to myself and I can go out as I please- well with Agni." He said.

"Ciel is still there at my estate."  I said.

"I know. If not he'd be here." He said.

"Hello madame." Sebastian popped his head into the room.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"He was picking up things not spying. I can assure you that." Agni smiled. 

Soma and I left to do things with Eddy.

"Something happened between you and Ciel." He said.

"Nothing happened." I assured.

"You will tell me later since I know why you can't say anything in public." He smiled. 

"Fine." I said.

Soma's p.o.v
They did something but, on the streets everyone watches so I wasn't gonna bother her with details yet. We arrived back at the manor.

"Soooo." I said.

"Sooo." She said.

"What happened between u too?" I asked.

"Just a simple kiss." She sighed.

"Simple?" I confusingly asked.

"I had to part from him since I remembered Lizzy and how much things happen." She's frustrated.

"Agni!" I said. I told him in our language to call Ciel and have him come over. With Lizzy.

"Excuse me." I told her leaving. I waited for Ciel.

"Agni said somethings wrong-" He walked in.

"Whatever do you mean? I'm fine." I replied seeing Eddy run past.

"Madame Devil's here?" Lizzy asked.

"No she left Eddy." I sarcastically said. Ciel gave me a puzzling look indicating he didn't understand my sarcasm.

"She's up." I sighed.

Ciel followed behind me with Lizzy going forward. Lizzy Shut the door before we could go in.

"Women."

We shook our heads even though I don't understand the saying that well. Yelling broke out. Door flying open almost hitting me in the face till it hit Ciel. Y/n walking past with Lizzy behind yelling.

"Elizabeth!" Ciel yelled as Y/n had hit her. Lizzy looked up to us.

"You are simply too much to handle! I have done everything for you and now you begin to hate the people I work with and judge and- it's too much!" Ciel yelled at her. Lizzys eyes were in pure shock as Ciel was getting closer to her. Y/n walked to the door.

"I will be letting your family know that our engagement is off." Ciel ripped the engagement ring off of Lizzy's ring finger.

"Edmund!" Y/n yelled. Eddy ran to her arms and they walked out.

"Shit." I cursed and ran out after her.

"We're are you going?" I asked.

"To make sure he stays out of my estate." I jumped in the cart with her. I had to open the door since I was afraid she would've locked me out.

"Make sure the Earl Ciel doesn't come in." She was going up the steps. Eddy stood by me. After a couple of minutes, Ciel came in.

"Where's y/n?" He asked.

"Kindly leave Sir. You're no longer welcome here." Delilah told him.

"But-"

"Get out." Geoffrey said.

Him and Sebastian walked out.

Sebastian's p.o.v
"Sir I think you messed up somehow." I told Ciel.

"I know. It makes it look like I wanted to humiliate Lizzy so I could get Y/n. I'll try and send a letter to her. Let's just get back to the town house." He stated.

"You sure you don't want to-"

"It's an or-!"

"Phantomhive!" Lizzy's brother interrupted knocking him back inside. I threw a knife forward. He dodged.

"How dare you break my sisters heart!" He yelled.

"Honestly. Go away you're a burden just like her." Ciel laughed.

"I'll-"

"Get the hell out Midford! This is my estate!" Y/n slapped the hell out of him. I snickered.

"Shut up!" She yelled at me.

"He left her! What else am I supposed to do but get to the bottom of it!" Edward yelled back.

"I left her since I never really loved her in the first place! She was too damn irritating making situations into something that they were not!" Ciel yelled at him.

"Edward!" Y/n yelled.

"Sir-" Paula tried.

DRILL!!
Follow.Comment.Vote.

Fluffy~Senpai Out! ~Nya~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 295 20
Wait.... Sebastain...has a DAUGHTER?!? Meet Charlotte "Raven" Michelis, Sebastian's daughter.....she just became a miad at the Phantomhive Manner. Ev...
154 14 9
This will be one hell of a ride. I'll ask you this. Will you stay? Or scroll and miss? A little boy; an Earl. His faithful butler; a demon. This will...
113K 3.6K 28
This is my first time writing this sort of thing so sorry if it's bad. (Y/N)= your name (L/N)= last name (F/c)= favourite colour (H/l)= hair lengt...
20.6K 488 24
~ ! 𝘿𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙀𝘿 ! ~ 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘊𝘪𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘦𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘰�...