By my side

By shaniqua002

Chris and yn love story More

By my side
CHAPTER 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Lost count
Date Date
Date continued

Chapter 23

1.1K 34 0
By shaniqua002

Yn

I can't believe how my life is at the moment. I mean I am with the love of my life and going to be a mother. I am so excited. I am already 6 months. 3 months to go. Well I hope so. I wake up to see Chris wasn't by my side and instantly my smile faded away. Lately he hasn't been at home much. Then I found a note on bed saying that he would be right back soon. Really Chris?! I take a shower and get dressed and went out to eat breakfast. As I was about to walk inside I heard something in the bushes so I turned soon to be taking by 4 men into a van then they put something over my mouth and everything went black.

Chris

I was getting yn's breakfast and I thought I heard someone scream but when I went out it was only a little girl so I went back in. I heard another scream but this time it sounded like yn. I rushed out but only to see her phone smashed on the floor and her keys on the floor too. The little girl pointed to a black van. I began to run after it. The black van went off and I couldn't keep up. I got into my car and stated to follow it. Soon as the van stopped I jumped out the car pointing the gun towards the passenger. Before I could say anything someone hit me on the backside of my head with a gun and I went out cold but before my eyes closed I managed to shoot his chest 3 times and he fell into the ground and I could have sworn I saw Rachel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 740 18
๐Ÿ‚ Their love was like Autumn; heady, golden, pure, but limited. ๐Ÿฅ€
5.9K 139 66
13K 311 14
Short Chris and Karrueche story ยฉ All Rights Reserved 2014 Completed : July 7, 2014