Kakashi's Sister?!

By 1aNoNa1

I don't own Naruto What happens when a mysterious girl with tremendous power comes to the village hidden in... More

Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Part 1 complete
New Relationships
New Relationships
New Relationships
New Relationships
New Relationships
New Relationships
New Relationships
New Relationships
New Relationships
Part 2 done
Cursed
Cursed (cute filler)
Cursed
Cursed
Cursed
Cursed
Cursed
Cursed
Cursed
Cursed.
Part 3 done
OC Profile
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Part 4 done
Teacher and Akasuki
Teacher and Akatsuki
Teacher vs Akatsuki.
Teacher Vs Akatsiki
Goodbye
Part 5 done
The End

Cursed

3.5K 112 14
By 1aNoNa1

With her cloak gently spread out upon the ground Chikako laid down on top of it. Everything was going quite well, but finding him was the easy part. She's not sure if she can get him to help her after...

Chikako shook her head. She could never forgive herself for what happened that day, and she doubted he could either. She closed her eyes as she took off her veil and put it next to her on the bed. Chikako scowled at the ceiling before she sighed and closed her eyes.

Steely pink and red eyes shone in the night. Surrounded by only black. A little girl stepped from the shadows. Her hands and clothes were full of blood.

A blonde girl, only a few years older than the other one, called out into the alleyway. She heard noises and was worried someone got hurt.

"Hello?" She called. The bloody child stepped from the shadows. Her eyes hollow and her face dull.

"Did they hurt you?" The girl asks. The younger child shakes her head and begins to walk away.

"Do you have a place to live?" The child stopped. Why was she asking so many questions? She shook her head before she continued to walk.

"Why don't you love with me and my brother?" The girl chirped. The bloody child stopped. The other girl smiled before she began to walk away knowing the girl will follow her.

It didn't take them long to reach a small wooden house on the outskirts of town.

"My brother doesn't like people very much" she explained.

"I'm Kou and my brothers name is Hikari! What about you?" She cheered again.

"Chikako" Chikako held each syllable like she was unsure of her own name.

Kou opened and door and walked in the house.

"Hikari! Set another plate for dinner! We have a guest" Kou called. A male voice answered with a simple yes.

Kou sat down and signaled for Chikako to sit next to her. She sat down wordlessly as Hikari brought out the food.

"Who's h-" The boy stopped in his tracks when he saw Chikako.

"Why is there a girl covered in blood in our home?" He called. He seemed suspicious of the girl. Like she had somehow hurt Kou.

"I did smell blood earlier" Kou trailer off.

"Just because my sister's blind doesn't mean you can trick her!" The boy called and pointed at Chikako. Kou laughed at her brother.

Days passed and Kou grew to treat Chikako like a little sister. Chikako didn't act any different. She kept her distance and stayed quiet. Hikari was the same as well. He was still suspicious of her.

Chikako's vision blurred until she saw Hikari only two years later.

"I will never forgive you!! You monster!"

Chikako's eyes snapped open and she sat up in her bed. It's been awhile since she's had that dream. She just now realized that her dreams weren't as bad and hard to deal with when she was in the leaf.

Chikako quickly shook the thought out of her head and got dressed in her usual clothes. Then she jumped to the roof.

Closing her eyes Chikako concentrated on scent. She doubted that Hikari would be talking to anyone, and couldn't see through buildings. Scent was her best bet.

Chikako took a deep breath and tried to sort through all the scents in the air. There was the sweet smell of dango and tea, barbecue, and trees. After two hours Chikako sighed. She wasn't getting anywhere. There were too many smells.

Chikako jumped from roof to roof until she got to the middle of the village. With a deep breath she concentrated.

A strong wave of sweet smelling herbs and smoke attacked Chikako's senses.
A small smile made its way to her face, but what quickly removed when her vision turned red. She shook her head and closed her eyes before taking a deep breath and opening them once more with her vision now clear.

6 kilometers to the northeast is where he is. Taking off at an inhuman speed, Chikako headed towards the scent. In less than a minute she landed in front of a small wooden cottage.

Chikako's heart speed up and pounded in her ears. With her senses heightened the sound was almost deafening. She reached for her head and clutched it with her hands before swaying a little. She just got out of the hospital a few days ago and all of this burden on her body wasn't helping. Although most of the pain from the curse mark wasn't completely gone, it was still there and present.

The nurses told her that she hasn't recovered yet but it made her heal quickly so she figured it was alright.

You are as weak as ever. A booming voice called. Chikako snarled before spots spotted her vision. She fell into the door making a loud noise. A deep groan left her mouth as she panted.

Something moved inside before the door opened and she fell to the floor.

"C-Chikako? What are you doing here?" A smooth yet deep voice asked.

"Hurt. Seal. Restore" Chikako cloaked our those three words before she passed out completely.

A orange haired male with bright blue eyes and strong arms looked at his old friend who's passed out on the floor. He touched her forehead.

"The fever already started. Damnit" he murmured to himself. He quickly collected the girl covered in black, slammed the door closed with his foot, and laid her down on a futon.

Hikari inspected her. He immediately brought out herbs for a chakra fever and ground them up into a paste. He then took her cloak and veil off only to gasp. Red stripes slowly crawled further into her skin around her shoulder and even further down. Hikari flipped Chikako over and untied her corset. He lifted up her shirt to see a the seal disappearing.

He brought his hand to the marks only to yank his hand back and hiss. Her skin was burning hot. To hot to touch with bare hands. He didn't know what those marks were but he knew he needed to reseal it.

After gathering supplies for the ceremony and taking out the carpet his sister made in case something liked his happened, he tired to wake up Chikako.

He gently tapped her on the forehead but that didn't work. He then sighed before grabbing a bucket of water. He poured the contents over her head.

Chikako sputtered and coughed as she tried to turn to the side.

"I need you awake for this" Hikari said in a deep voice. Chikako nodded and sat on the carpet. Her eyes hung low as the deep bags underneath them got heavier.

Hikari cut his wrist and then Chikako's to let the blood drip into the center of the carpet.

Black ink designs formed on it as a reaction to the blood. Chikako then dragged her tired body to the middle and dropped down. Hikari put his hands on the side and began chanting. 

"Tora. Tora. Tora. Kuroitora. Shiratora" Hikari changed the same phrase over and over again until a burst of blue light erupted from Chikako. The energy was flowing up, causing the air to swirl around them.

"Tora. Tora. Tora. Kuroitora. Shiratora. Seal!" A strong burst of light made the wind whip around then, but in less than a second everything stopped. The wind settled and the pots and pans that were rattling had calmed down. Both of their hair fell around their shoulders once more and the house stopped rattling.

Chikako immediately fainted and Hikari took a deep breath as her body hit the ground. He knew he wasn't nearly as strong as his sister, Kou. He can only hope this worked.

Placing his hand on Chikako once again, he saw that the tattoos disappeared and her body was at a normal temperate once again. She did still have a slight fever, but now her body was cool enough to touch.

Hikari inspected Orochimaru's curse mark. It was quite odd and he had no idea what it was. The male tried to study the mark, but it was useless in the end. He would have to ask Chikako herself when she wakes up.  He sighed and leaned back taking in all of Chikako's features.

There were a lot more scars around her eyes than last time he saw her. Her hair was shorter, but it suited her sharp features quite nicely. She filled out her clothes a lot better and she grew into her curves. She was pretty. Beautiful even. 

Hikari blushed at the thought and shook it out of his head. He's acting like some hopeless school girl in love. Those scars though... Hikari scowled. All signs of a good mood were gone. He noticed a scar on her back earlier as well.

A Uchiha symbol was carved into her back and the word 'monster' slashed haphazardly over the other scar. Her body was covered in so many scars it almost made him cry. His tan fists were clenched at his sides. The orange bangs that framed his face, covered his eyes in a shadow. 

He knew about her eyes and a few of the scars he had given her himself as children years ago. He chucked at the thought. But there were too many to count now. Her body had been abused over the years and her skin was a map of every misfortune she had been through and survived.

Hikari sighed once more before picking Chikako up. He laid her down on his bed and began to clean up the supplies he used in the sealing ceremony. Once that was done, he made the two of them food after going outside to catch a small animal. 

When Hikari came back inside he was greeted by Chikako sitting on the stool sipping some tea. He looks at her and smiled slightly. It had been so long since he's seen her awake and moving around. The  male brushed his dirty hands on his black pants. 

"How are you feeling Chikako?" Hikari asked. Chikako looked away and shifted her body around. Hikari signed and walked over to her.

"You know I forgave you. Stop looking away from me" Hikari sounded a bit annoyed, but to be honest, he always sounded a  bit irritated. Chikako sighed and turned back over but never met his eyes.

"Now, what the heck happened to you?!" He yelled. Chikako flinched as he started lecturing her.She sat there with a small pout as he harked on about how she needs to take batter care of herself, and how  she should have come to see him the second she felt the seal weakened.

When they were younger he used to tell her what chores to do among other things. He was always harsh with her thinking that Chikako was taking advantage of Kou's kindness and disability. He's honestly the only person who can make Chikako do whatever he says. Not that he's ever forcefully tried to make her do anything. Chikako owes a lot to the siblings, so she does whatever she can to help

"Did you hear me!?" He yelled causing Chikako to flinch at the sound of his voice.

"An acquaintance from my travels got a curse mark from a rouge ninja. I took it from him to save his life. The curse was very painful and weakened my seal" Chikako said monotonously and without much care for her own well being.

A tick mark appeared on Hikari's forehead. An evil aura surrounded him and his short orange hair started to float around him.

"You did WHAT?" Chikako looked away again and crossed her arms like a small child.

"You KNOW that can KILL you right? Using an animal is fine, but this is the third time you've done this and you suffered every time. You know Kou said not to use  that unless someone is about to die. And she meant YOU were gonna die so don't even try" Hikari shifted onto his hip and pointed towards her.

"What else have you done since you left? Train with the Akatsuki? Oh my God you did!" He shouted. Chikako lowered her head a bit and scratched the top of her head.

"You are even more irresponsible than before. I don't eve-" a loud crash disrupted his rant. Chikako deeply sighed. Hikari on the other hand turned his rage towards whoever busted his door.

"Who are you!! I was tying to lecture this idiot! Who the heck breaks down a door anyways? What if this was some kind of hot spring or a rouge ninja hideout? You're ninjas from the hidden leaf right? Act like it!" When Chikako heard that she flinched and tried to sneak away. She was able to make it to the back yard before she hear Hikari yell 'OUT. NOW!' Really loudly to the intruders. Chikako chuckled until she heard Hikari yell again.

"Get back here Chikako Uchiha Hatake!" She jumped a bit but went inside anyway.

"Those damn ninja thinks they can just barge in here because there was a large spike in chakra. I think not!" He huffed.

"Where was I? Oh yeah. I don't even think you're human! You're so stupid! You act all unemotional but you're an idiot. Taking on everything by yourself." Hikari shook his head. When he noticed Chikako stiffen his eyes widened.

"Wait I didn't mean-" the front door slamming shut cut his voice off.

"I didn't mean it like that" he finished to himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 468 74
After a major mission went horribly wrong, the Leaf shinobi were ordered to retreat and abandon those left behind, even if it meant leaving teammates...
113K 3.7K 36
What will happen if the shy Princess of Hyuga and the cold Knight of Uchiha travel together? Will they be able to overcome differences? Will love blo...
95.1K 1.8K 20
What if Naruto hadn't been alone in his childhood? That he had someone to share the pain of being shunned. What if Naruto had a twin sister? Kakashi...
5.1K 189 32
Tsukiko Tsukimura a beautiful young girl traveling through the shinobi nations. But her troubled past soon comes back to haunt her. She soon is for...